Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: peep-show.jpg (620x413, 81K)

Doesn't matter because super hans was always in the right

As time went on, Mark became a sociopath. Not sure if it's character development or Flanderization.

Both suck. Dobby was best girl

Nope. Big Suze all the way.

they're both terrible people, in different ways.

Both.

t. Team Super Hans

Society

Why do females pretend they understand Peep Show?

Mark was an autistic self-important weasel, Jeremy was a sociopathic manchild. They deserved each other

Anglos are always in the wrong

Mark was more morally upstanding than Jeremy yet he also had a massive fucking chip on his shoulder and blamed other people for his own problems.
Jeremy was probably better in social situations but was about as dumb as he was selfish.
I would say Jeremy was in the wrong more of the time but the both could be cunts and usually got what was coming to them.

Super Hans was a better bloke than both of them, he had one goal and one goal only, get on the sesh.

I think as time went on they took on more of each other's characteristics, Mark became more inconsiderate and debauched and Jez became more neurotic and arrogant

smoke crack, don't look back

Their parents

Tell you what, this crack is really moreish

Big beats are the best. Get high all the time.

Mark would be the guy on Yea Forums whining about baneposting

Dobby WAS based, until she wasn't. Which was all of season 8. Elana was, without a shadow of doubt the hottest. Jeremy was damm lucky to be porking that.

>I can't believe this Jeremy, I'm trying to discuss Star Wars and all these, fucking kids think the word Bane is the funniest thing ever. That's not funny, John Cleese in funny, Catherine Tate is funny, Baneposting is not funny.

yea totally mark, its so childish
>mark is so behind the times, he'll never get it

>he's a hothead, that's what he is, a bloody hothead. user warned me about those.

Was it rape?

Attached: natalie rapes mark.png (577x354, 188K)

lol silly, silly user. Only another man can rape a man.

She didn't force anything up his bum, so no

Good post.

One I an extrovert other is an introvert both have delusions of grandeur.

God, this scene was so hot. I want to be raped by a butch military lesbian.

This. Jez is everything horrible about extroverts, Mark is everything horrible about introverts.

No-one ever said it was bum rape.

>I like you, user. I'm showing you I like you. I'm not a lesbian

At least you didn't wee on me. That's always a plus.

>Natalie will never steal sex off you

This

Why didn't he hide the bag with the dead dog before his fuck buddy met up with him again?

Attached: Peep-show-1-copy.jpg (960x640, 42K)