Should movies be this long?

Should movies be this long?

Attached: CB224BB2-0C15-4542-94C8-B16FEB90E7BF.jpg (1242x1362, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLevgVmZ8rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as its engaging. Not sure how can horror pull that off for 3 hours.

Remember when he called will.i.am a faggot and got a black eye?

long movies are fine but too many Hollywood movies are now abusing the 2.5+ hour runtime.

>Perez Hilton
That faggot is still around?
>Le draw cummies on paparazzi photos and be a homo man

Modern Hollywood films have definitely started becoming too overindulgent. The art of editing and economic scripts is starting to go away.

I remember seeing Endgame in theaters with my family, and I can't for the life of me remember the overall story of that movie. I remember the premise of the plot, and some scenes, but I can't remember the "overall movie".

Of course. How else are we going to manage to have enough quips for each character that has a speaking role?

A movie should be as long or as short as needed to be good.

Nothing impedes a movie being good just because its three, four or five hours long.

Fuck zoomers and their 2 second attention span.

Never forget

Attached: 1404457119752.png (439x739, 474K)

Yeah, you're a fucking retarded faggot if you can't sit still for nearly 2-3 hours at a time without looking at your phone. That's where there's apps and websites to tell you the best time to empty your bladder.

>imagine having the need to piss every 2 hours
Grandpa, please go back to bed.

The last hour better be a lesbian scene with Jessica Chastain and Amy Adams

"long" is relative...
youtube.com/watch?v=RLevgVmZ8rE

movies that rely heavily on emotional outbursts from the audience should be really careful about runtime. comedy and horror should never ever go over 90 minutes.

>abongers: gaygame is 3 hrs long
>THIS ISNT LONG ENOUGH WE NEED MORE
>any film is longer than 90 mins
>THIS IS TRASH WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO SIT THROUGH A MOVIE THAT LONG

Drama and Thrillers (If the story is great) maybe, but a 3-hour Horror film is way too much in my opinion.

Three hours should be the standard.

>audiences are now too stupid to focus for 3 hours
Is this the power of ADHD?

Imagine having such a short attention span you can't watch a NEARLY three hour film.

The first one was 2 hours and 15 minutes, surely an extra 40 minutes isn't a deal breaker?

Attached: buzz_hmm.png (200x211, 60K)

This really should have been a mini series. TV production values are as high as Hollywood when they make an effort.