VIKINGS

> VIKINGS
> 90% of the cast are brits
> Ragnar is aussie
What did they mean by this? Also, Vikings thread

Attached: vikings_season_1.jpg (825x464, 113K)

> ruins your comfy tv show

Attached: ugly ratface roastie cunt.png (1280x738, 945K)

It's quite based sometimes, aside some sjw shit and revisionism.

> bring some female vikings fightings brits
> rape them later
fucking lost

The Last Kingdom but for brainlets.

Scandis are cucks all the CHAD Viking scandi died pillaging with a smile on their face.

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-07-31-15h41m04s854.png (1280x738, 808K)

The Last Kingdom is infinitely better
Get some taste

Attached: D0833860-06F0-43BB-A5E9-39C9FE1310E4.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Nah, the Chads became the Rus and Varingian guard

Historical shows/movies usually require actors with classical training. Britain and Australia are the only places who still do that properly.
It's no coincidence that all the world's best actors come from these two countries.

>Still watching this bland HBO trash
Vinland Saga kino is here. Go watch it.

Attached: askeladdo.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

The show as ruined the moment they killed the Ragnar.
>Hey you know what key character everyone loves? Lets kill him and replace him with a handful of random children who spend the whole time fighting and bitching

based

Manga is better

Fuck your last condom. I don't care about brits. Scandis > brits.

because the anime hasn't gotten to the good part yet. I can't wait until Chadnute shows up

I'm watching both, but yeah, VS is more based. Also that 3 weeks hiatus was bad.

Show should ended with Ragnar sacrifice and revenge of his sons. There is nothing interesting after that.

Vikings had great taste in women.

Attached: katheryn winnick.jpg (1280x1886, 261K)

>well used pit pusy
Wew

based and uthredpilled

> ballsack growing out of her pit

Modern day scandinavians are low test faggots.

>The sex scene between Lagertha and Astrid in the fourth-season episode "The Outsider" was edited for United States audiences, and only showed when they kissed before the extended scene.
No mutts at least.

I used to play ARK survival evolved with one of the extras from this show.

What does that matter when literally all of the white population are descendants from the vikings that raided the world. Iceland vikings, the brits vikings, america vikings, australia vikings.

Was good but started to sick after Ragnar died in that stupid snake pit. No interesting characters are left

>all of the white population
>Iceland vikings, the brits vikings, america vikings, australia vikings
1/4

This guy is quite based

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-07-31-15h59m47s602.png (1280x738, 809K)

And everywhere else there are white people. All of europe etc. Its all from the vikings that conquered the lands and settled

Relax there scandicuck. We are all proud of our ancestors but don't push it.

when you see it you will shit bricks

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 5.10.27 pm.png (292x370, 134K)

I'm not a scandicuck but he is historically correct, the amount of lands the BLEACHED.com'd was incredible.
Varangian guards as far south as Palastine (In Byzantium) and as far east as Kievan Rus

Have you ever heard of Roman republic? Do you thing that Brits were niggers before vikings landed?

>all of the white population are descendants from the vikings
>this is what snow niggers actually believe

Is this how you guys cope with living in mud hutts while the Greeks and Romans, and later the Brits and the French built civilization?

Attached: 1548840430893.jpg (435x530, 22K)

No? Literally just said that the Viking expansion was vast?
Learn to into reading comprehension

>literally all of the white population are descendants from the vikings that raided the world
>he is historically correct
>Literally just said that the Viking expansion was vast?
>Learn to into reading comprehension
Wew.

Most of the varangian guard got wiped out defending the fall of constantinople, they were in the last charge against the turks along with the roman emporer. Employment in the varangians was also largely hereditary with mercenary clans living in constantinople.

>Is this how you guys cope with living in mud hutts while the Greeks and Romans, and later the Brits and the French built civilization?
I mean. Vikings conquered half of England for a short period of time. That's much cooler than all Greek and Roman shit combined.

Nords are too ashamed of their past to partake in the retelling.

It really isn't. England was pretty irrelevant back then.

Spotted the contrarian

Sounds like a Chad way to go.

It is.

I didn't say all europeans were descendants you fugg, I said it is historically accurate to say that they went throughout europe and even as far south as byzantium, hence leaving offspring everywhere so It's not surprising to find nords throughout many populaces, that was clearly the intention of my statement not saying "all white people are 100% descendants from vikangs". But be a pedant and take the e-win from an innocuous comment fag

Why do you get this assblasted after calling a retard who thinks that "all white people are 100% descendants from vikangs" historically correct?

Why must you be such an insufferable fag acting like its not obvious what I was trying to say, even after I clarified. I responded to the post that said "And everywhere else there are white people". If you don't understand what I'm saying after I typed it out in length explaining exactly what I meant then fuck off retard.
Giving no charity to clarification isn't a sign of intelligence but of narrowness, it's like a reporter asking gotcha questions, it's not clever it's just being a cunt.

>it's not clever it's just being a cunt
It is. Welcome to Yea Forums.

>I was only pretending to be a pedantic faggot cus Yea Forums
Ok retard. Ironically pretending to misunderstand someones argument of upboats is the most reddit thing you can do, I recommend you go back there.

Attached: 1555331082915.jpg (1920x1088, 200K)

Wrong. That's when the show ended, and it was a good ending. His conversation with the seer was kino. Imagine dying one day late just to fuck with the gods.

That's no woman...

One of the actors went in the class above me, the girls called him a fuckboy.

OI GDAY
WE WUS VIKINGS AND SHITE

>cucks everyone

Attached: 1549223457193.jpg (590x788, 73K)

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-07-31-17h05m17s480.png (1280x738, 880K)

Aight man. But we have to let them know every once in a while man..

I hated her as well but the autist in me demands that there is some justice/balance for her conceding the throne and then getting shot in the back by a washed up old dyke.

based chinky chong travelling all the way to France only to take over Scandinavia and get Ragnar hooked on opium that she grew out in his back garden

Based. Vikings is pretty dull

Is this thing still going on?
Dropped it years ago during season two.

After the 3rd season, it seams the showrunners, writers and characters all took the stupidpill and the series became retarded outta nowhere. Fuck this shit for wasting my time.