Margot Robbie has never seen a Star Wars film

>“I’ve never seen any Star Wars (films), and I kind of don’t watch it now just because it infuriates people so much. They’re like, ‘How?! How have you never watched any Star Wars?!”

>“And now, I just want to see how long I can make it (without watching them)”

Um yeah, gonna have to go with based on this one.

Attached: margot_robbie_2019-01-24.jpg (960x640, 33K)

waifu tier

>and I kind of don’t watch it now just because it infuriates people so much. They’re like, ‘How?! How have you never watched any Star Wars?!”
Truly a based IRL aussie shitposter.

I love her

I haven't either

Based Margot.

based as fuck

Who cares.

My gf hadn't either. When we watched a new hope she started trying to fuck me during the trench run. I hate women.

imagine not watching a good movie just to piss people off
based

Attached: australia.webm (1280x716, 2.92M)

Based Mommy Margot

Attached: 1463359052336.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>I kind of don’t
>They’re like,

What's strange about it? I never saw a single Lord of the Rings film nor Hobbit, also, saw my first Tarantino movie year ago and it was over hyped shit. Fuck off with your muh cultural references defining your whole personality shit, you faggots.

She seems really chill. And her depiction of Tate was spot on and extremely moving and endearing. I also admire how she didn't budge when that horrible journalist tried to get her to complain that Tarantino didn't give her enough lines (it was much more intimate and moving to just see Sharon in her personal moments, enjoying herself, being kind to people, which was a very accurate take on her, apparently - it was probably the kindest and loving depiction Tarantino has ever done of anyone).

You don't deserve your girlfriend. I hope that sooner or later she will understand that.

Thought it was Bill Hader in drag.

based Robbie

>t. never watched SW

>girl complaining about her retarded boyfriend
>I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU, YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER
kys faggot, lmao

Besides the prequels, I've never actually sat down and watched the entirety of episodes 4, 5 or 6. Just clips here or there or whenever it was on TV way back on the day, but that was usually like half way into the movie.

Most of the franchise is terrible and its far past its cultural zenith, I don't really see the need for anyone to watch Star Wars. I guess you can blame Disney for that.

Oh, it's no big deal, but worth a passing chuckle when so many people are willing pander to nu-Star Wars fandom or pretend to be geeks.

>I'd treat her right

Attached: images (39).jpg (398x531, 15K)

Onions Wars are rampant, as always.

Attached: 1533967687304.jpg (903x960, 52K)

You both are the faggots though. Some S O Y Wars retard who couldn't just bone his girlfriend because he had to rewatch that shitty dated movie 154th time and you, for complaining that he does not deserve his girlfriend, like a baby incel manlet.

Eat shit, Disney Star Bores

Attached: 0920-fhm-harleyquinn-640x360.jpg (640x360, 91K)

I doubt it, giving that you try to feed her Star Wars shit. You really loathe her fucking guts.

Starwars too childlish for me never seen it too

Need margot's big trotters to smother me rn

I have seen practically no modern cape shit, I did watch the original ironman by accident back in the day did not relaisew it was capeshit thought it was scfi or soemthing.

you should the first two are kino , the third one has a few flaws but still a decent conclusion.

Based

holy goddamn based

star wars good movie? let not exaggerate here

Attached: 1554611454235.png (532x640, 358K)

She's not missing much.

>OMG U NEVER SEE STAR WARS?????? WTF IS WRONG WITH U

Attached: 1539889943608.png (368x369, 154K)

based

it's a pointless story anyways.

Fifth Element > Star Wars

fucking based

>Doing something just to piss everyone else off
Typical Australian

Why is she so perfect? When I thought that she couldn't be more based, she gave us a top notch bit of aussie bantz and she looks even more endearing. WTF

She's not based because women can't be based.

holy based

Fake indignation at people for not seeing Star Wars is the ultimate onions boy move.

kys yourself m8

Attached: 1486016054731.gif (342x239, 981K)

>my manchild capeshit is better than your manchild spaceshit
Yikes.

she's beautiful, seems pretty nice, makes cucks seethe because she doesn't watch Snoy Wars

seems based to me

>best feet in the game
>hates star shit
uhhh... based department?

Attached: Margot-Robbie-Feet-4262268.jpg (682x1024, 168K)

stacy-core, bugmen and manchilds BTFOd

You see, the difference is that it's not really strange in your case. You being an autistic zoomer and all.

This

Women don't have the intellectual depth required to truly understand movies so her saying that she hasn't watched Star Wars isn't an intellectual act of rebellion against the modern sjw world as a man refusing to watch Star Wars can be. Also she stars in a capeshit movie, how delusional are you to think you are any different from a Star Wars fan? Lmao. They are both manchild movies.
Also, "beautiful" and "nice" have nothing to do with the concept of "based". You are so clueless on this website's culture that you must be either a woman or a plebbitor.

sweetie, have sex

in an interview this chick said “subvert expectations” when describing the twist in OUATIH

I’ve dropped her ever since.

Big deal. I have never watched any franchise movie in my life. The only movies I watch are the VCR tapes my mom handed down to me. U don't see me making the news

Based. I wish I could unsee star wars films.

>This websites culture

Yeh imma finna have to say kys dawg

Daily reminder that attractive women think this is a personality.

A literal Aussie shitposter

Attached: Cheeky cunt.jpg (590x600, 87K)

>not watching the LoTR trilogy for contrarian internet points
Jesus wept

I remember a girl told me she never seen SW I was so surprised that she managed to avoid films that have been played on TV so many times. Now I realized I was an idiot for not offering to watch them with her. She was a petite cutie

This is how people react though

I haven’t seen any new SW movies (ep 7 onwards), any Marvel universe except Iron Man 1 and both Guardians movies, or any lord of the rings/hobbit. It infuriates fanboys because that’s their entire life.