Any movies about a protagonist who woke up 6pm yesterday and the next day at 6am he chugged 1...

any movies about a protagonist who woke up 6pm yesterday and the next day at 6am he chugged 1.5L of coca cola for breakfest?

Attached: 1462381518508 - Copy - Copy.jpg (983x752, 100K)

>gun
ropes are cheaper and not as messy

>drinking coke with your stomach empty
whenever I do this my stomach hurts badly

Why are you idiots like this? Why can't you just eat a normal breakfast and some fruit and drink water that is literally free?

Switch to diet coke. Little steps bro.

enjoy your aspartame, courtesy of Donald Rumsfeld

>Little steps
Weak fag shit

Shut the fuck up dork.

Fuck off weak willed zoomertoid cocksucker

Fuck off normie, this is a judgment-free zone

>Switch to diet coke
fuck yourself

please dont make fun of my friend he works 6 days a week now hes basically become a normie

>Switch to diet coke
poofter

If god wanted me to drink water then why didn't he make it taste like a refreshing Coca-Cola? Checkmate atheist.

Because an obese guy that drinks a gallon of coke for breakfast has so much willpower. You're retarded and annoying. Go away.

If only it was sugar free and had zero cholesterol

You fat fucks are disgusting

>normie
>normie
you're one of them faggot.

I stopped cold. Why can't you trash humans do it too? Fuck up fatasses don't type at me like I'm some no willed bitch like you fucking faggot

You would have never been fat in the first place if you had willpower chump.

I tried to hang myself but I'm too heavy and my fan broke and hit me on the head while I fell down on the stool which broke under me, it's wooden handle hit me right in my hamstrings and my tailbone was severely damaged in the process

oohooohoh that's gotta sting
How will respond?

I was never fat. Learn to read and comprehend. Fucking fat eating at your brain kys faggot

Alexa play yakety sax

So you stopped drugs cold then? Thats even worse rot brain.

You fucking obese brainlet read and comprehend and then reply. Who said anything aboutique drugs. You failed abortion.

So all you "stopped cold" was literally just soda? And you think that gives you some kind of knowledge on anything?

Better than you you sad sack of shit

You don't know anything about me soda boy.

This. Diet coke literally tastes better too

You're a giant faggot. That's enough.

/r9k/ formerly Yea Forums

Attached: good gravy.gif (480x360, 1.36M)

>woke up at 4PM
>mom comes from work
>she brings me 12 chicken nugget burgers
>eat them for breakfast and drink 6 cans of coke to flush it down
>ate 2 frozen pepperoni pizzas later
>had 2 bags of M&Ms
>went to bed at 6AM
>now woke up at 3PM
>mom still not home and I‘m really hungry hope she brings more chicken nugget burgers

Attached: CDCAC808-4B0D-4369-861A-0408E026C1F2.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

Well why did you go and put all that stuff in your body? You could probably survive on a lot less. It sounds like you have a problem related to food and decision making, but it could be solved by making different decisions. I mean it’s not like an alcohol addiction where quitting could actually kill you.

>just solve your problems bro
Thanks brainiac.

Its delicious and I like to eat
Don‘t need to work anyway thanks to NEET bucks and all I do is gaming and eating.

>be me
>its 5:30 am
>decide to make hot dogs and pork and beans
its not bad honestly pretty tasty

Why are you like this

Years of human evolution to this

Because I like to eat, also fuck wagecucking and normalfags lmao.

Based

i used to bee like you, minus the grotesque amount of food that you eat. life's eventually gonna catch up with you, i know it feels good and comfy, but if you don't start doing something diffrent the reality check wil lrock your world someday, when you either are gonna find out you have a hearth condition or your mom wont be able to supply you with chicken tendies.

Don‘t care lol

Any film where the protag dips a pretzel into a bowl of ravioli?

Attached: 1564532176529.gif (1162x890, 29K)