Predict how the MCU will make X-Men different

>wolverine not introduced for a long time
>mutants created as a result of radioactive blast from the snaps but in the past due to quantum realm
>black rogue
>xavier started his school soon after the snap (5 years before current day MCU)
>cyclops is the main
>magneto ambiguous sexual identity
>in black panther 2 storm is introduced as wakanda resident who has splerging out dna post snap

Attached: 1216613_1.jpg (630x630, 38K)

>Morph prefers to appear as female
>Gambit is gay and blames Bush for New Orleans
>Beast destroys Republicans on TV during his spare time
>Sentinels were created and endorsed by a Trump look alike

I kind of hope they don't introduce the X-Men. The X-Men story works better as a separate thing. Plus the MCU seems to be petering out (yeah, I know Far From Home did well, but their plans have them slowing down, and doing a lot less movies and more streaming shows).

Once Victoria Alonso takes Feige's seat, she will rename the X-Men into X-People.

>cyclops is the main

Nah, Storm is.

Storm will probably be the leader, which actually works because people tend to like her better than Cyclops. The main character will be a fish-out-of-water new recruit because that's what works as a way to introduce the ideas to the viewers. Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, and even Rogue and Wolverine in the first movie all were this character.

They won’t use the characters from the other movies. There’s hundreds of X-Men characters to choose from that haven’t been adapted and Marvel is good at giving obscure characcters the spotlight.

he was already offered magneto

Attached: 23-joseph-fiennes.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 32K)

X-23 will lead the team, they won’t touch Logan.

would actually be a good choice

and it makes sense to sit on wolverine so they can still have cards to play down the line

>cyclops is the main

not in the 2020's

It will be exactly same; Disney will just start paying for the reviews like they do for all their other movies, and all of a sudden the X-Men movies will be "good" again.

>x-men 3
>charles xavier hands over the mantle of professor x to a black woman

professor malcom x

They're just gonna be called Mutants

Everyone is black or Asian, nearly all women, one faggot and one dyke

>make it different
>wolverine not introduced for a long time
>implying this is different and not similar
Xmen comics were around for a decade before wolverine was even a character, he doesn’t need to be one of the core members from the start and in fact he probably shouldn’t be

Yeah, nah. That was just on the graphic as a teaser.

i honestly think they're going to make the entire x-men and the fantastic four black

They'll introduce Cyttorak in Dr Strange 2 and Shang chi which leads into Xavier vs Juggernaut

Attached: images (4).jpg (448x685, 78K)

With any luck, they just adapt Pryde of the X-Men

All the villains will be white men, of course.

Every character will be homosexual.
I mean mutation is supposed to be a metaphor for homosexuality, so of course Disney will turn it up to eleven.

I'm predicting they'll use the wandavision show to retcon mutants into the universe somehow

>the snaps
Haven't seen these movies but do they call them snaps because Thanos actually snaps his fingers? How gay is that

Not very

They are already call that way

I thought that was just what black people on Twitter were calling it