Already terrible

We aren't getting a complex time travel plot where we get to revisit our old settings, old heroes and old villains one last time. What was the fucking point in a soft reboot if they weren't going to take this opportunity

Attached: artofstarwars-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7HD2xG92-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For money, obviously.

Disney needs more of them merchandise bucks, quick find some imperial walker or some gay ass rebel dude give them breasts, paint them red and watch as the media rags rip their dicks of wanking to the nu designs as every new toy gets shoveled into the bargain bin with a digger

has anyone got to this page yet

Attached: D966zKyWsAARRmC.jpg (686x1200, 117K)

>We aren't getting a complex time travel plot where we get to revisit our old settings, old heroes and old villains one last time.
Good, that's fucking stupid.

Kill yourself reddit nigger

Time travel has no business being in the Star Wars universe in any shape or form

If Kylo dies there will be blood. Cap this.

Attached: 1487714263102.jpg (640x459, 35K)

Be better if they just both kill each other, or Kylo kills Rey, Boyega kills Kylo.

>Boyega kills Kylo

Attached: 6250ce7cdd312d1c916151706868126d.gif (268x345, 2.96M)

Would it even shock you at this point?

It already is in one of the cartoons

user, you are not the target audience of Disney/LF.
Kathleen Kennedy wants the Twilight/HungerGames crowd and the toxicity that comes with it (the shippers who harassed the cast and their families).

I guess not.

Attached: Birthing hips.jpg (493x863, 15K)

Is this photoshop? just a trousers or his body is so deformed?

Attached: Indeed.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Is this from SNL or something? He needs to stop doing comedy at all cost.

Have you actually seen his skits? This one was a bit cringe but youtu.be/t7HD2xG92-0 is fucking hilarious.

I thought it was shopped but apparently not kek.

Attached: 755d219e9f50f417782ec7d0faaeb16c.jpg (2048x1026, 64K)

I don't care anymore lol

Like the star wars films, Adam Driver fucking carries this skit while the other cast members try their hardest to drag him down.

It's already in the cartoons and the novelisation of the Force Awakens mentions the big death star thing opened a rift in space and time.

Pete Davidson is a fucking joke. I have no idea what he has on Michaels to have him keep a hack like Davidson in the cast.

Nu wars isnt star wars

I'd take his festering seed if you catch my drift.

Why is Rey's background reddish evil and Kylo's good Jedi blue?
Is Rey the evil one or did they just do it for better popping colors contrast?

as if anyone give a fuck reylo nigger

>Nu-Star Wars Movie which doesn't feature a white male character getting killed
user I ...

isnt this the niggress from the Ghostbuster movie ?

glad to see black single moms finally getting representation in star wars as well

one is underwater the other on fire

>that filename
Legitimate keks

Mate I don't give a fuck about Star Wars at all, really, I'm just telling you that Star Wars has had and has time travel.

Attached: 1561300176612.gif (360x202, 3.2M)

>What was the fucking point in a soft reboot if they weren't going to take this opportunity
TFA was a soft reboot. TLJ was a nostalgia killer

The middle ground would be revisit our old settings, old heroes and old villains one last time without creating anything truly original (JJ) and fuck them in the middle of the ass (Rian Johnson)

Attached: DYT7iZmWkAAHu1f.jpg (960x415, 51K)

They hired radical feminists to make Star Wras movies. they're obviously male haters, I'm starting to wonder if Kathleen Kennedy isn't a closet lesbian as well.

I bet they had to make all the new stormtroopers fat so he wouldn’t stand out

Attached: E4F4634B-407A-4652-87D3-8F6A2373F268.jpg (612x417, 167K)

Wide. Not in the good way.

Attached: 1528384573493.gif (539x591, 2.34M)

After all the bitching from star wars fanboys after TLJ, if they go and see this movie now and it makes another billion dollars there is no fucking hope for them

Protip to fanboys, if you must go see it...at least wait a few weeks because disney make far less % if you do that. The theater gets more the further into the run it is.

>we get to revisit our old settings, old heroes and old villains one last time
KYS nostalgia nigger you are the reason we are getting absolute garbage non stop form jewllywood

I think I heard somewhere the plot is looking for a thing to find a secret army