Dozens of movies assembled through a decade to have these heroes standing besides Captain America saying the famous line

>Dozens of movies assembled through a decade to have these heroes standing besides Captain America saying the famous line
Be honest. Is there a more hype climax than this in the history of movies? Assuming you did see all the movies through these years. The investment and payoff for this franchise, I can't imagine anything with a bigger impact. Like, this shit was actually making people cry out of hype and happiness in anticipation for a fight. What kind of movie does that? I'll probably make another thread later because I don't think anyone shed tears screaming with sheer emotion because of the LoTR war.

Attached: AvengersASSEMBLE.gif (540x220, 2.46M)

simpsons s11e05

>whispering instead of shouting
Literally why? It ruined the scene.

The scene in The Matrix where neo starts beating the shit out of the agent was way better

....I agree there, I knew the line but I almost couldn't hear on my first watch because coincidentally people were going nuts at that scene.

Have sex

>Final battle dumbed down to two teams running at each other and "fighting", with cuts so short and editing done in such a way you cannot really see anything. You literally never see anybody other than the baddies dying. There are no corpses anywhere.

Also

Ant-Man and the Wasp go into the meme truck to fiddle with some wires so they can use the time machine. Literally the next fucking shot is Captain America running and you can see Ant-Man being big again and fighting in the background.

Fuck this movie.

>can't hear the movie because of retards cheering and clapping

so fucking glad I'm not a burger or a pajeet and people here know how to behave in public, I literally wouldn't be able to go to movies if I had to put up with this shit.

That's a pro of my OP, though. I'm saying no other movie managed to get people that freaking hyped before the fight even began which is why stuff like this is ignored. The hype was already sold before a punch was thrown. Just having everyone assembling there felt like pure ecstasy and the rest of the movie was on autopilot.

Might be. Still I notice my thread is kind of auto-fellatio because I already decided there doesn't exist anything else that got the public to go THIS crazy. And it wasn't even the fight that's what impresses me, the cheering started since the Portals scene.
It has to be the biggest betterest war scene ever.

I've never seen such a huge autistic wave effect as when everyone started cottoning on to the cheering. I remember laughing every time the crowd got hyped. You have to understand that I followed the entire first cycle and was understandably underwhelmed by all those wasted years and so for me it was all just a punchline to a really bad joke, funny in the way MY NAMEA JEFF is funny, like I'm cringing so hard you have me in the aisles and everyone is wondering what my problem is

>"it's going to take 10 minutes to get it running!"
Obviously he turned on the van to let the machine boot up and get ready then quickly went back to battle, then comes back to the van later to start the portal. Of course the entire battle didn't last only 15 min as we see in the film, but we see it that way as viewer because it'd make the movie way longer so every detail can't be in there.

When Black Panther appeared in this scene a black woman in the theater shouted "Ya'll better start clapping now"

Attached: SmartSelect_20190527-121452_Instagram.jpg (812x530, 227K)

Jesus fucking christ americans need to be nuked

>Be honest.
>I can't imagine
>Like,
>What kind of movie does that?
>shed tear screaming with sheer emotion

holy reddit

Attached: 4p70dokgyp631.png (753x960, 29K)

I don't believe you. Wait... nevermind, I do.

When Sanjuro returned to the village to kill all the Ushitora's men in Yojimbo

Absolutely retarded and anti-climatic ending. Infinity War ending is canon for me.

rope day will come, user

Attached: 1563519644850.png (315x341, 50K)

why is hulk so puny here wtf he's barely taller than thor

ruined by the fucking stupid wakandans chanting random shit

It was pretty great, my dude. The Infinity War/Endgame duoology is genuine capekino. And I'm not even that crazy about the MCU. They really tied it together into something greater than the sum of its parts.

Attached: Endgamesmall.png (1438x1406, 3.63M)

Cringed hard.
Cringed again five minutes later at the girl power scene.

cringe

opie loves capshit you mong, it's pretty obvious he's a redditfag

Attached: 1562804333345.jpg (524x386, 40K)

It just looks brown.

>genuine capekino

Attached: 20190728_142917.jpg (259x310, 54K)

grow up

>how about I clap them cheeks mommy

Attached: images (39).jpg (554x554, 28K)

>Is there a more hype climax than this in the history of movies?

>Still talk about how GOAT pic related is almost 45 years after its creation

Endgame will go the way of Avatar and die before 10.

Attached: Xwings_trenchrun-1170x550.png (1170x550, 405K)

BUY
CONSUME
REPEAT

>people hollering so you can't hear the movie is a pro

this better be bait

before cellphones seeing movies in black movie theaters was actually hilariously entertaining. once they started answering their phones and talking on them during movies though it was over

I wouldn't complain about not being able to hear a soccer narrator if we're all screaming like madmen because our favorite team scored a goal and won the championship you know.

>Be honest. Is there a more hype climax than this in the history of movies?

this ship... is england.

OMG IT'S LITERALLY WHO MARVEL """HERO""" #598347549287354, I RECOGNIZE IT FROM PREVIOUS PRODUCT

Attached: 1563302652174.jpg (647x740, 54K)

I generally enjoy Marvel movies but Endgame was a shitfest.

And this entire battle was retarded. Why would Thanos even land an army there if his ship's guns could handle all of them? Giant battle served literally no purpose.

there is no 'narrator' if you're in a crowd watching a soccer game live, no script or soundtrack, there's nothing else to hear if you're celebrating a goal, play has stopped.

Because hurr durr da durr da durr

Rewatched recently. So fucking cathartic.

Capeshit has destroyed filmography, this last decade was so fucking shitty

The start of the battle was hype, but the battle itself was probably the weakest of the series.

Instead of throwing characters together in interesting combos fighting it was just
>Oh look its that guy you know doing what they normally do!
>Oh look its that girl you know doing what they normally do!
>Ect

The first battle, where Thor/Captain and Iron Man were bouncing attacks off each other and working together was far better done.

I read that to the Avenger's theme tone. Was this part of your plan, user?

That was also good and got plenty of cheers and tears though. If the Big 3 vs Thanos was the climax of the movie and the rest were only revived after it's all over, I'd still be making this thread probably.

No way. She was fat and gross haha

If they just watched the first ten One Punch Mans, they would've known to just shoot shit down until the threat gets worse. Thanos wouldn't know who the Avengers are, so he wouldn't have disengaged from the plan thinking "Oh shit, can't have CM taking me down." And then, because of the shit writing, I guess Captain Marvel by that logic would've just taken him down.

Couldn't agree more. The opening of the portals was fantastic but once the action started it was mostly a letdown. Scarlet Witch vs Thanos was really the only highlight for me.

saw it yesterday for the first time. the effects were so mediocre and the landscape was disgusting.

Sure, but the final fight was still cinematically not that interesting immediately after the establishing shots were done.

It was probably just too expensive to actually do anything interesting having all the actors on set which is why it was so muted.

kill yojself 巴卡

it was pretty disappointing desu

Nobody at my opening day showing went wild and that's both a blessing and a curse

>famous line
When he almost said it in Age of Ultron no one even knew what he was about to say or that they just got teased.

Thats your big hot take? lmfao must be a great movie

I couldnt disagree more but its semantics because they are the exact same shit.

>I can't imagine anything with a bigger impact.
Infinity War was so much better and the snap was a bigger moment with everyone vanishing

If only the final shot had been him laying dead under a fluttering American flag, a hero for the ages. Instead they made him an old man for the sake of a man faced 4/10 and now his ordinary sidekick dude is the new Captain America. Shitty end.

I’ve seen every mcu movie and used to read comics but I honestly thought that part was pretty cringe. It was mainly due to the crowd around me clapping though. It’s cool to see all those characters all together but that’s really it. It’s still just a dumb superhero movie where two armies run into each other. Also the shot just looks dark and ugly as hell.

Honestly one of the best "fuck yes" sequences I've seen in film - Neo preparing to run, then turning back to face Smith. The guy is a (literal) machine through the entire movie, completely unstoppable like a force of nature. Even after Neo hits him with a train, he comes right back. Neo stopping the bullets, blowing up Smith, and the other agents turning to run completes the sequence.

I just torrented the entire MCU to date, and my plan is to spend the next few weeks watching each one daily, from Iron Man to Endgame. I saw Endgame in the theater, and felt next to nothing during this scene, but I skipped huge swaths of the MCU, so maybe some context will help me give a shit.

>Famous line
I think he said it like once in Avengers 1, other than that nobody has ever so much as referenced it