Is this worth a watch ?

Is this worth a watch ?

Attached: 1558165580142.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Homelander alone is worth the watch. The show is much better than the comics, which are edgy for the sake of being edgy.

What kind of stupid fucking question is this? Just watch it and form your own opinion, faggot.

I don't know shit about comics. I will check it out.

Yeah we need more sneeds threads instead. Go back to r*ddit summerfag.

It has about 4 good scenes over 8, hour long episodes.
You decide.

Looks like a discount Watchmen or Chronicle desu

edgemaster central

Give me a quick rundown.

How can a single person carry a show so much,it's ridiculous.His plane scene and this one was top tier.

I've only read a bit of the comics a few years ago and that guys seems to be a perfect cast so i might give it a try.

Is this.. Is this Utraman?

Attached: Ultraman.jpg (1600x958, 413K)

I never realised how scary laser vision would be. He can just maim or kill you in an instant. Doesnt even have to properly aim, just look at you.

>superheroes bad
>normal people good

>I never realised how scary laser vision would be.
Snyder and Cavill say hello.

Attached: bvs.jpg (1394x784, 278K)

it basically watchmen without good plot or saying anything interesting
>WHAT IF SUPERHEROES WERE REAL BUT THEY WERE HEDONISTIC ASSHOLES LMAO
thats the entire series

Batman v Superman was fucking awful.

That's the COMIC interpretation. The show isn't like that.

it was actually garbage. this type of show belongs on cw or something, why is amazon paying money for trash do they have no taste or something?

>Batman v Superman was fucking awful.
Here we go.

Attached: 1510801063900.jpg (712x630, 58K)

nah the comic is over the top edgelord shit
series tones it down to realistic level

Yes, it was bad and illogical. I don't even understand why Batman wanted to MURDER Superman, and I have only watched the Director's Cut. Shitty writing. It's a betrayal of Batman's character.

I think the show was better in some ways and worse in others

agreed.
the comic is of course edgy but with that came sme more compelling reasons to hate supes as being a more widespread problem than just the seven.
It also had the added catharsis of seeing supes get beat the fuck up, something the boys in the show can't really do.
In one sense this makes the show better, they have to use their heads more since they're only mortals all the time but it was still a fun idea that normal people could temporarily match supes just long enough to fuck them up.

What was Shia Leboufs master plan for how he'd reign in Killer Croc if he managed to defeat Superman?

The first episode hooked me up famalam. Pretty good production value. I don't know about the rest.

Part of me actually enjoyed the more humanising, even-handed approach to the supes. But you're right, you do end up missing out on them being truly awful. The moral ambiguity brings its own value to the show, though.

I liked that Homelander wasn't the one to drop his pants, it made the reveal of him destroying the plane at the end of the episode more impactful.
Homelander is initially "clean" as Butcher puts it but becomes more and more abhorrent as it goes on which is partly why people like his show depiction to much.

>Homelander is initially "clean"
I mean, it's definitely still implied that he was never "clean". He's an unhinged sociopath with no compunctions about ending human lives and a superiority complex from the get go, but the slow build up to showing just how unhinged he was is still an aspect of the show I enjoyed more than the comics.

FUCK A-TRAIN

That's chidlish bullshit. "I wanna see Supes being beat up," doesn't make a TV series. The show did it better. Period.

I just watched the episode for the 2nd time, he comes off as clean until he takes down the plane.
The only exception being throwing the robber at the begining but that's played off somewhat comically and they WERE holding kids at gunpoint.
All the same I think at least not making him a sex pervert until later was a good decision.

Only plebbit faggots that parrot the opinions of their favorite YouTubers think BvS was bad.

I hate how people can't look past Ennis' edginess and gore to see that he writes some genuinely compelling character drama in-between.

Attached: why'dyoukillmedogjack.png (1009x783, 1.03M)

Oh, I thought you meant that he was actually clean, not that he came across as clean. In that case, I agree.

>muh teebee

Attached: 1546031523538.png (558x614, 24K)

"They're bad because they're bad," isn't a compelling reason to watch anything. The show is better and it's not even close.

>"They're bad because they're bad,"
That was never the reason. It was always implied that they were bad because they were basically gods drunk on their own fame and power. Even the comics had an entire issue dedicated to showing that not all heroes were horrible and that Annie/Starlight was one of the good ones. It even ends with Butcher proving that he's really no better than the heroes he claims to be keeping in check.

>it basically watchmen without good plot or saying anything interesting
Funny because Watchman is actually just edgy teenage angst with boring stories and lame characters while Boys has actually interesting heroes and an interesting plot.

I guess there is no accounting for Watchfags taste.

wrong retard.

9/11 Get

Absolutely.

Attached: deep.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

seething

I shamefully admit I broke down at that joke

Every scene with the Deep in it was hilarious in general.

Yeah, Watchcucks do seeth a lot about their crappy ink masks. Some joke Amazon show did what Watchman could never do: make realistic heroes who are interesting to watch and not giant manchildren who cry and bitch endlessly.

The baby scene was fucking hilarious

God, that church episode was such a jewish propaganda filled shit. At least Homelander had some good scenes in it

>when he tries to save the lobster

I don't get it, isn't Judaism a religion?

>Show church for literally how it is nothing more than a commercialized mind control
>such jewish tricks!
All you religious idiots are cucks.

Hes upset because it accurately shows how stupid his religion is

cope harder

This

Dont project, go watch your edgy yellow mask shit plebicus maximus

No, i'm upset because of how much on thr nose it was. It's like the Schlomo writer himself talked to me about how bad and evil it is through the screen. And i'm an atheist. At the end of the day, despite god not existing, Christianity had done a lot of good throghout European history and there are many good lessons that can be taken from the Bible, regardless of whether you believe

And it's not like the jewish writers even tried to hide their bias. "All Christians are hypocrites and evil. Oh look at Starlight go, the brave and independent woman who exposes the cult". I mean, c'mon, this is for way off the deep end liberal plebs

>Translucent surprise buttsex
>Translucent blow up
>Popclaw crushing landlord head
>All Homelander scene
>All Deep scene
>All Karen fukuhara scene
>The biggest cuck scene

>>The biggest cuck scene
Also in the >All Homelander scene category

I thinked it was a movie

It's awful

>or the dolphin

i'm just waiting on a show to give the same treatment to jews and muslims
don't think it'll ever happen though, given that jews control the media and muslims will threaten to bomb anyone who shows a depiction of their pedo prophet

Rate my waifu, Yea Forums

Attached: Karen_Fukuhara.jpg (400x600, 60K)

6/10

>i'm just waiting on a show to give the same treatment to jews and muslims
As long as hebes hold an iron grip over Hollywood - never gonn happen

>Man gets #MeToo'd
>Presented in a sympathetic and human light as a person who made a huge fucking mistake and pays for it rather than some soulless monster.
>In 2019
The balls on this show

Why have all these Watchmen wannabes been so terrible? Is it the lack good writers in the comic book industry?

I mean jesus christ The boys is banal amd hamfisted garbage.

Theses digits.

Attached: IMG_20190726_124836.jpg (930x544, 144K)

Moonface is a boner killer, top tits though.