He didn't really do anything wrong, did he?

He didn't really do anything wrong, did he?

Attached: intro-1564425786.jpg (780x439, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/hunger-and-undernourishment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well he failed, so you tell me.

r/thanosdidnothingwrong

he was in a disney capeshit movie

He cared about the future of all life. The Fagengers only cared about themselves.

Haven't seen Endgame but no. Though his idea was pathetically temporary.

Wtf you can't link to reddit? You can't edit comments either?
What kind of site is this?

This. Although we all know that in the comics he had completely different motives for doing what he did and why he did it that way. I can’t believe these movies were such a hit when the entire premise was ruined from the beginning

Should have made a compromise just to wipeout all niggers. People would have been fine with that.

Get out reddit fag

He came up with this dumbest plan ever. He was wrong because he was a retard.

Yes, he didn't kill the Avengers who almost managed to overpower him twice before the snap.

What made Thanos great wasn't that his plan made sense, it was that he believed in it so fully and thought it was a noble duty

None of them came close to overpowering him.

because that would be unfair. purple guy just wanted to fuck off and live in peace. but somehow that's evil

No, the part that's evil is wiping out half the universe instead of just creating infinite resources.

his lore is stupid

>no stones
>still stupidly strong
>breaks cap's shield with every hit
>stronger than plasma beams

He could have removed 2% and 13% to have the greatest effect

>Hurr durr im gonna restore balance by killing half of all living beings in the universe
>Then im gonna destroy the stones
That's so fucking retarded. You just killed half of all elephants, who reproduce slow as fuck. You also just killed half of all rabits who reproduce fast as fuck. On top of that all rabbit predators are also cut in half.
Well fucking done retard, instead of balancing the ecocystem you've completly broke it.
Should've just killed all blacks and jews and be done with it.

>infinite resources
no such thing lol, not even in capes fantasy world. the goatee purple guy did nothing wrong.
these films are so dumb its hard to discuss them seriously. how did this shit make it to the highest grossing film of all time?

That's how he is in the comics, though. He always makes Hulk and Thor his biches. Though in the comics it's explained that he was a freak of his race that further augmented himself with science and magic. In movies it makes no fucking sense that a race of beings that can fuck up the Hulk were wiped out by something as trivial as dwindling resources.

Attached: 3844849-01.png (790x612, 1.35M)

His argument is basically the equivalent of
>What's the safest way to go skiing
>Don't go skiiing

The impression that Infinity War passes, is that he had killed just the intelligent creatures, who are capable of building civilizations. That would make more sense, because those are the ones who destroy enviroments, everything the non intelligent creatures does is easily fixed by nature itself.

But then, here comes Endgame to say that he killed actually every living creature, which creates the problem you just mentioned. All the more reasons for me to say that Infinity War should have been the last movie and Endgame was a mistake.

Attached: 1560277252987.gif (307x230, 260K)

>no such thing lol,
There's no such thing as infinity stones that can wipe out half the population with a thought either, moron. It's fantasy. Thanos had the power of a god and he came up with a solution that would last 20-30 years at best. He's a retard.

he's not overly big but, no reason that giant ant man couldn't crush him yet without the stones he was just as strong

Infinity War was a damn fine Blockbuster though, it did a lot right, I'm surprised people went back for more, I am surprised that Endgame was an absolute steaming pile of dogshit though.

Are you serious right now? The Hulk stopped a Leviathan with a single punch, which a lot bigger than Giant Man, and Thanos is much stronger than Hulk. He'd turn Giant Man into paste.

Attached: WeepyOrderlyAngelwingmussel-max-1mb.gif (260x146, 837K)

That's exactly what you'd expect them to get wiped out by. Even in real life the one weakness of being big and strong is you use more resources.

>Thanos is much stronger than Hulk
this is the part that's retarded let alone most of the avengers

Attached: main-qimg-1830a8308956411fbe776fdb32aaf327.jpg (600x799, 161K)

This, he was selfless and didn't compromise his beliefs for dumb shit.

>give infinite resources to the middle east and africa
what a plan

Yes that was done fine in the movies but that still doesn’t excuse his retarded plan. Like literally the only reason I can think of why the directors did it this way is simply because they knew people would be talking about how retarded it is and they were right because here we are.

The time travel shit in Endgame was the dumbest possible way to resolve things.

Change my mind.

>can bend reality
>doesn't just make a reality where everyone is smart enough not to overpopulate or you just don't need any resources ever and everyone is always happy

No you are right

feel like this was written by a bot or something close to it. capeshit had always sucked.

>thanos is dead
>stones destroyed
>oh okay wow so sad i miss you guys
>move on
>the end

People are still upset about this? Lmao. It's how it has always been in the comics.

Attached: ezgif-5-0c625cdcecdf.gif (580x326, 3.94M)

>implying niggers and sandniggers would know what to do with them
Africa is already packed with natural resources and they do fuck all with them. Now imagine what white people and east asians could do with infinite resources.

it worked for sales though, theyll do the same thing for starwars lol. market research department confirms that

Not really. People went into Endgame despite word of mouth saying it's not as good as Infinity War. Endgame was going to make money no matter what. They could have had a 3 hour movie where Thanos takes a shit in Hulk's mouth and people would have still seen it.

>Africa is already packed with natural resources and they do fuck all with them
that was my point. also they'd just keep killing everyone they don't like

>Now imagine what white people and east asians could do with infinite resources.
Americans would be even fatter and asians would still die virgins

we are already living in abundance and this existence is shit

he was a murderous ideologue so yeah, he did

he was only sympathetic in that he was willing to sacrifice everything to accomplish his batshit "destiny" and he might have even believed he was doing the right thing for life in the universe

Why didn't Strange just travel back in time with the time stone to get the rest of the infinity stones

>we are already living in abundance and this existence is shit
Fucking retard.

>They could have had a 3 hour movie where Thanos takes a shit in Hulk's mouth and people would have still seen it.
people wanted ant-man to shrink down and climb up thanos' asshole. I was one of them.

>dude I'll just create the entire universe from scratch instead of creating technology with my all-powerful glove to advance a civilzation with a population crisis to the post-scarcity age

just giving resources or solving problems for people doesn't help them grow, in the long run it makes them weaker

prove me wrong pajeet

Posting here so I don't have to make another endgame thread

How the fuck did old cap come back to the present? I thought they established pretty well that you're basically going to another universe and nothing you do can affect the present or future.

Attached: activating almonds.gif (268x268, 1.87M)

Reminder that this is not even the first Star Wars time travel story, and time travel was inserted on the canon because Dave Filoni wanted to save his waifu Ahsoka from being killed by Darth Vader.

If time travel for IX is real, Waifufags will be the the fifth in the line of guilty on the "who killed Star Wars" list, after George for selling, Kathleen for mismanaging, JewJew for rehashing, and Rian for shitting on it.

Attached: file.png (640x785, 644K)

Attached: sneedangers2.png (599x900, 998K)

Why didn't tony snap his fingers to fully cure himself lol

Since when has he ever given a shit about that? Regardless, there are always creators and consumers in society. That's the essence of technology. If you gave a caveman a choice between continuing to risk his life hunting, potentially dying and leaving his family to wolves, and shopping for food in a market, he'd always choose the former, regardless of any lofty ideals about strength and growth.

perhaps after finishing his job he "came back" but to the past. i didn't like the movie but that was not necessarily inconsistent

Can't prove a negative.

>if I randomly kill 50% of all life in the universe, the planets' resources will be saved!

>wipe out half of life
>proceed to destroy the stones
What happens when people repopulate to the same levels they previously had

His whole plan was retarded on silly level.
With technology enough to create k2 civilizations, food is NOT a factor, even fucking human- stark had nanobots, just pick single generator of one of those interstellar spaceships and start building habitats in hollowed asteroids, throw some hydroponic farms, whatever. For god sake, they could easily create dyson's sphere, once you are past energy generation bottleneck, you are at post-scarcity level.
Killing half of the universe gives you only few generations before it goes back to the same level.

retard

So I'm a retard because I took Logic 101 and your entire argument depends on how you didn't?

In IF he said he wanted all life to avoid the fate his planet succumbed to and even thrive. His whole song and dance is perfect balance, not gluttony and excess. Plus, if he believed he was doing what's right for the entire universe then his ideals were already pretty lofty.

This movie had some pretty great moments but overall it was a pretty average superhero movie. The first half was boring as fuck.

What did people like about it again? (and dont say fan service because im not a marvel fan)

Fine.

It's better than this racist website anyways

>we are already living in abundance
how is that not provable?

That would take a very long time. It seems to me as an egotist that he really just wanted to live in a world which wept from the havoc he caused.

But he completely destroyed the balance by messing with the ecosystem and destroying half of all living beings. There's a difference between equality and equity. He's essentially sealed the fate of innumerable species, throwing the planet's resources into chaos. It was a brute, stupid move fueled by hubris rather than any well-thought out plan. If he wanted balance, he should have let humanity try to adapt to its problems and let the chips fall where they may. By doing what he did he hasn't promoted any growth or thriving, he just delayed the inevitable, and even that is questionable.

yeah I could have sworn they suggested that it was a multi-verse situation. it seemed like a lazy way to write him out. if he did wind up in one timeline then that means there were two caps the whole time but only one was there when thanos emerged and the other was drinking hot toddies with the missus and playing cribbage on judgement day.

very long time? Its half of that civilization suddenly with abundance of recources. It took us less than 40 years to go from 3 billion to 6 billion.

Yes, they made it multiverse time travel and fucked it up with capitan scene, nothing more.

My point is Thanos wasn't really some kind of philosopher, he was just a psychopathic murderer, and his motivations being somewhat thin makes sense in that light

He’s called the Mad Titan for a reason. He even says the citizens of Titan called him insane. Why can’t you people just understand that Thanos is just fucking insane?

Then why not just "come back" but to the past right as Thanos is born and blow his baby brains out?

Yes, in the comics he was attempting to seduce Death, who was in love with Deadpool. Furthermore he was a mutant on his planet who despised people for how they outcast him. All of that is sort of under the surface of Infinity War, I feel like the lame Gravity-spell motivation was just Marvel's way of making the normies understand.

Thanos’s race weren’t as strong as him. They were literally all dyel scientists

They cut a lengthy flashback that would have ensured to beat people over the head with the idea of him being 'mad'.

Should have clicked his fingers and botoxed his ballbag chin

In the comics, yeah. But in the movie that's never said. The viewer is left with the impression that they were all like him.

You proved yourself wrong. Most people around the world are not living in abundance.

That’s not sneed

The only reason they call him the Mad Titan in the movie is because they call him that in the comics. Only in the comics it makes sense because he's in love with death and wants to kill everyone for his waifu.

Not the anons you're discussing with, but I thought I'd throw this out there; he does eventually see where his plan fails, albeit for different reasons, and ultimately decides to do it differently, so he does figure out how stupid the idea is to begin with.

He didn't actually give a shit about balancing life and death. He was narcissistic and megalomaniacal to the extreme, and he wanted the universe to worship him as a god. And he probably made his daughters suck his purple cock, just saying.

>made his daughters suck his purple cock
hot

Probably made modifications to the blue robot chick so she could better take giant dong

The only good part of Endgame was when Thanos punched that captain dyke back into irrelevance.

>20+ films and a small country's GDP spent
>literally the same story as a shitty gacha but done way worse

Attached: 1523275736473.png (986x797, 869K)

That felt meta to me. The Feiges didn't know what to do with her so they forced her in to take down the big ass ship and then she gets BTFO'd the movie so that we don't have to try and connect with a character most of the viewers didn't even see the movie for.

Except she was overpowering him and he needed to cheat by using the power stone against her. Wanda also raped him to the point of making him scream for help.

Which just turned him into a generic capeshit villain. At IW Thanos had some slight nuance.

Seeing as he was replaced with 2014 dumb-boi martial Thanos, you're completely right. They decided to make Endgame a war movie and it was a snoozefest.

he can be a narcissistic megalomaniac and a romantic ideologue at the same time. the way he speaks I think he was all of those things. and his invisible sex swing f-dungeon for nebula suggests you're absolutely right.

Earth would have repopulated itself in a few decades

I question this statement...
>The Black Death is estimated to have killed 30% to 60% of Europe's population.[7] In total, the plague may have reduced the world population from an estimated 450 million to 350–375 million in the 14th century.[8] It took 200 years for the world population to recover to its previous level.

Who would want that though? Just kill us all.

You gotta mitigate this to account for modern medicine and increased QOL for more and more people, but I question the logic of a "few decades" more than a little myself as well

she has to be a product of the producers at disney, right? she acts better than everyone else in and behind the scenes, so she's completely unlikable. but she's also supposed to be a good guy? every time she spoke she was a condescending bitch, but all of the avengers are voicing their approval of her? I think whoever wrote her misread tony's confidence as arrogance and just assumed a giant shitty asshole is the type of people respect and admire.

You do realize that the global population was around 3.5 billion in the 70s, right? We literally doubled it in just a few decades.

no don't, I want to see alita 2

>breaks cap's shield with every hit
nigga he's a fucking alien who has a sword made from an alien rock we don't know, vibranium is nothing compared to unknown alien rock.

that would not allow Tony's baby to exist

No one and thats why 2018 Thanos was retarded

2014 Thanos made more sense in that he would kill the whole universe and remake it from 0

and?

O em gee I can see Brie now, acting the Oscar-winner like everyone there are just capeshit losers with no future. Sad!

>Most people around the world are not living in abundance
not true pajeet2
ourworldindata.org/hunger-and-undernourishment

>The impression that Infinity War passes, is that he had killed just the intelligent creatures, who are capable of building civilizations.
No he does the opposite as he tells Strange on Titan that it would be random, no matter if you were wealthy/well off or poor and stupid.

Not quite, but assuming and differences in QOL and whatnot, the major difference in this situation is that everyone on the planet would be going through a severe depression, not just personal but also with near collapse of economies and infrastructure. Coming out of a huge loss like that wouldn't be just a quick flip, cause most people would probably be questioning the point of even living.

Attached: pop.jpg (309x369, 27K)

they want Tony's baby to exist. therefore, they didn't go for that alternative.

>they
nah, Stark insisted

thanks

>not being undernourished
>the same as living in abundance

So this is the famed burger education system at work.

yes. and they agreed. what are we even arguing about?

>Coming out of a huge loss like that wouldn't be just a quick flip, cause most people would probably be questioning the point of even living.
Shame the movie didn't show anything like that. Just Cap and Natasha being a little sad.

don't forget the gay dude at caps' grouph therapy sesh and hawkeye turning to anime as his escape

There was also the Cap therapy scene which inserted one of the Feige brothers as a gay character trying to find love in a dusted world... and skylines of a very dark New York City at dusk... I guess that was supposed to impart it fully to us but I feel like they could've spent much more time with the actual PEOPLE, you know, the ones who make them FILTHY FUCKING RICH

there's enough food, land and energy for all the population in the world. most have all their basic needs covered and still won't thrive. how is doubling up the resources going to change anything?

>there's enough food, land and energy for all the population in the world
>most have all their basic needs covered
Wrong and wrong.

depopulation is the only way to maintain our current level of quality of life (economicaly and technologicaly) and not destroy crucial parts of our environment and cause absolute chais for ourselves.
a world government which enforces a one child policy is inevitable if we wish to continue any kind civilizational development.

So how do they carry on this utter wank now that Thanos is dead?

The same way they did before. Marvel is a cult.

Get ready for a villain based on Trump, you know it'll happen.

Modak with Trumps face?

>Get ready for a villain based on Trump

Two main villains who are both right in a row? I don't see it happening.

I'm interested in ant-man, guardians and widow. There's an abundance of great source material but also a million ways they can fuck up the adaptation.

based

Attached: 1516909851741.jpg (1615x1883, 720K)

Bring in Fantastic Four, team them up with Spiderman and The Avengers then drop Galactus on them. It would be kino.

Back to villain of the week

based but I don't agree the one child policy. the best people should be allowed to have more than one.

>capeshit
how can zoomutts discuss this garbage. What is there to talk about lmao

If only we had a proper Spider-man instead of that manlet faggot Holland.

They already have 10 more movies planned. The big deal is that X-Men can finally be integrated into the MCU, which can have some potentially great crossovers. Still plenty of villains around, too.

After that faggot Singer whipped his fat sack over everything, i don't think I want to watch another X-Men adaptation ever again.

user, I'm talking about intelligence as species, like humans are "intelligent" so they can build civilizations, dogs are not "intelligent" so they can't build civilizations. I'm not saying about how some people are more stupid than others, you, being too stupid to understand this, wouldn't be off the Thanos lottery because you are a member of an intelligent species.

That's what most people got from Infinity War, but them there comes End Game putting birds on the stuff as well, creating the problem of nature instability on chopping off non-intelligent species as well.

Attached: 1539795429362.jpg (286x284, 29K)

don't be mean user I'm telling my mom

pretty much all storytelling is based on the same archetypal structures

we did it reddit!

Thanos has a messiah complex and is driven from desires of grandiosity. This is inherently selfish and "wrong", if anyone deserves to be omnipotent, which they dont, it isnt him. He recognizes this and destroys the stones yet cant come to terms with the fact that he himself should never of been tempted by them.

Provide a better logical alternative that is condusive to story telling, in your desperate search for some kind of rebuttale realize in the source material the plot is resolved by a deus ex machina character and there was literally no other choice once they made the decision to adapt the Infinity Gauntlet.

I dont think she was overpowering him, when I went back and watched the scene (I know this sounds stupid) she was doing a dbz type move where she exerts all her energy in one spot. The purpose of this was solely to stop Thanos from closing his fist, it wasnt offensive or overpowering, just a last ditch effort so he wouldnt snap. Before that Thanos ragdolled her twice I counted.

LOL who the fuck watches capeshit?

>to kill 1 person = wrong
>to kill billions = more wrong
It's not like quantum physics you brailet piece of shit. I bet you didn't killed nobody in your life.

His plan is retarded even for comic standards.

no, projecting libshit
he saw his world burn and he saw a solution which he employed on other worlds and saw results
he then sought a way to apply this to everyone, to save everyone
he destroyed the stones because they had no further purpose but only tempation, as he states himself

not everyone is evil and twisted like you

Im projecting? Im spouting what the directors and writers say themselves in interviews and the commentary track. Just to add to this, what im saying is consistent with the comic too. Did you even consider for a second that as the sole survivor of a race that otherwise looks humanly, he was just lying or distorting the facts to Doctor Strange to make himself feel better or look stronger? As people with Messiah complex tend to do. In the scene in Endgame aboard his ship where he looks into Nebula's future, how everyone bows and doesnt question him, thats all he wants. Saving the universe is his ultimate front to anyone who would question him.

ah yes nevermind good goy, you can just repeat what (((they))) say if thats the case

Attached: BLANKLIVESMATTER.png (1280x800, 138K)

>Turns out it effected every planet
>some OP space feminazi BTFOs him in 5 seconds

what a retard

???
You know we're talking about superheroes?

Killing his daughter was pretty fucked up.

It’s one of the single dumbest motivations in all of cinema - including Dennis Hopper in the Super Mario Bros flick - and yet virginal söymale Redditors with debilitating daddy issues latched onto him to the point they don’t just pretend his driving motivation was coherent, they also pretend to agree with it

thanos thought he could save all life in the universe, he was even noble enough to lift thor's shit. he was meant to be empathized with but obviously not sided with since the ends didn't justify the means.

Scarlett Witch could have killed him.

did stormbreaker have the same "only those who are worthy" attribute as mjolnir?

he couldn't have lifted the hammer, imagine if the mouse ever made a controversial scene, could break some drones and we don't want that

>who was in love with Deadpool
When the infinity gauntlet was published deadpool hadn't been created yet.
Either way the Russos said introducing death as a character would have over complicated the story and the universe as a whole so they didn't do it. The resources thing is a dumb alternative but I kinda agree about not using death as a romantic interest.
Who wants to fuck a skeleton

Attached: 4L_XP7rjmir.jpg (873x1242, 399K)

Me

I’d smack those bones from the back

>Yes, in the comics he was attempting to seduce Death
Originally the MCU plan was to have Thanos attempting to seduce death. Hence the Outsider dude's line when Thanos was first revealed. "These humans are more than we bargained for. To oppose them is to court death." and then Thanos giving a knowing crazy-ass smile.

>mfw I will never meet my hero Thanos

Attached: 1562536202007.gif (340x339, 3.92M)

he should have used the power to educate people then
what he did was selfish

its not his right to control a peoples evolution path, if a people destroy themselves they deserved their fate.

Attached: lia 11135.jpg (467x469, 35K)

Sneedshitters really can't meme, huh.

Attached: 1555883915878.jpg (1092x1051, 1.04M)