BACK TO FORMULA?

>BACK TO FORMULA?

Attached: 1562888765117.jpg (479x640, 95K)

keked

The Green Midge

heh

You are big guy.

Attached: bill_CIA_willson.jpg (828x1080, 284K)

>I SURRENDER

The fucking effort manlets go to in an attempt to be tall

Attached: D6F632A0-DD4F-4C65-A06C-0BE7C06EEF04.png (327x316, 181K)

would rather Yea Forums be memeing warwick rather than this mask shit

id rather the mask shit over sneedposting

lmaoo

bullying a dwarf would be funy

is that the bagel king guy?

lmao

SHORT, AM I???

i knew it, mask shit is people seething over sneed

PILKINGTON YOU SLIME

the-mask.jpg

Imagine if there was an F1 race happening on that track behind him and then the drone carries him over the track with the cars zooming past below him about 20 feet below and he has to hang on for dear life imagine seeing him squirm and squeal in pure terror

we should make drone races with midgets attached
no rules

t. hackfraudz

kek

Any /fit/ bros here ? Anyway ever since I started lifting 5 years ago I’ve started to have these ........ thoughts it began with the whole Manlet thing. Which resulted in me Having a genuine disgust for small (men) and wonder how they could stomach living such a life while a suicide would be easy as fuck to accomplish.
Just climb or perhaps waddle like a penguin would be more appropriate to the closet playground and ask one of the kids to help lift u up on whatever structure is present and just jump. 1,5 meters should be enough to kill u prob won’t even need to land on ur head.
Anyways a while ago I had the unfortunate luck to end up on the same plane as a legit midget not a manlet but a fucking dwarf. my little sister who I was traveling with at the time recognized the fucked from Harry Potter. And all I could think about was oh how lovely it would be to frontraise that fucker with a straight left arm and repetedly punch his oversized melon head while he’s desperately moving his pencil hands trying to stop me with all his might, fucker would probably scratch my forearm but after a few punches that would stop. And I could take my time to get my straps ready. I would gently place him on the ground and grab a hold of his legs and arms and put my straps on. Then I would step on his back which would surely result in him waking up from the beating I previously gave him and scream because I weigh around 240 Ibs and my weight alone on his back might break it. Then I deadlift that fucker straight up hopefully tearing his limbs off. then I would walk over to his family limbs still attached via the straps and give them a nice red shower.

based

Based and kinda hot desu

>fastgain-envy

Isn't he suing you faggots?

RISEEEE

Then you beat the children the death with their father's limbs and kick Warwick in the head before he totally bleeds out and dies lol

Remember to pack the steel capped boots.

I would like to dress Warwick Davis like a little baby. His clothes would somehow be a little too small even for him and make him suck on a pacifier and call him my son. I would carry him around like an actual baby and make him call me daddy. We would stop for ice cream and I'd give him a three scoop ice-cream cone. When he would inevitably would drop this, I would start mocking him as annoyingly possible about how he was wasting his food and make him apologize to the young lady who works at the ice cream vendor and I would wink at her. She would be like “Aww it's okay little baby” and hand him another cone. I would talk about how my life is blessed for caring for a little boy as a single father and she would come over that night. I would force Warwick Davis to watch two normal sized people have sex, but he would be under a pile of blankets or in a dresser drawer and he would whimper, but it would sound like an mouse chittering. The next day, he would be back in his baby clothes and she would call him a special little man and give him a smile and maybe a little hug or a kiss. I hope she gives him a kiss because he knows where that mouth has been. Then when she would leave, I would mock him by calling him a special little man all day long until he cried, then I would kick him. lol