Give me one reason why you haven't cancelled

Attached: 102601961_gettyimages-866643100.jpg (660x438, 17K)

How am i supposed to shit on the witcher when i dont see it?

waiting for Mindhunter S2 then I'm done

I get new one every time first month expires, I am using live credit cards that saudi hackers leak on twitter, its technically a credit card fraud but i don’t think anyone actually cares

I do. You're coming with me.

just torrent that shit you numbskull

i was never subscribed

Kingdom
Dark

This desu

Because I use my mums account

Attached: LFhmVaN.png (554x439, 109K)

I don't actually pay for it, my dad's second ex-wife still lets me use her password

This. TorrentChads win again.

>my dad's second ex-wife
WTF, why is she nice to you

I pay for it to watch TNG and DS9, and my nieces watch whatever they watch, "for free" because I'm paying.

He was married to her for a good chunk of my childhood so we get along fairly well

I know I should but it's not like the 11 bucks a month is going to get me that car I always wanted.

Can't even go to Arbys with that little.

I never subscribed in the first place.

Because Nailed It! is the best show ever created.

I have

A decent selection of kids shows for my kid.

I just use my mom's account once in a blue moon.

i get it for free from my isp

never used this shit. Did you know the original co-founder is directly related to Sigmund Freud and Edward Bernays? While it's current CEO is the grand grandson of Alfred Lee Loomis, an inside trader that specialized in brainwave and hypnosis experiments

So it appears, as expected a lot of subscribers are moms. What does she watch?

Because I never fell for the Jewflix meme.

Imagine actually paying for content. Zoomers are fucking retarded.

Attached: lol.png (500x913, 230K)

I watch a few shows on there, and it's nice to have some hassle free movies available when I wanna watch something but don't wanna torrent.

/thread

Literally just for TNG, and DS9 when I finally get around to starting it.

I haven't joined.

>Imagine actually paying for content. Zoomers are fucking retarded.
Honestly I torrent everything, because I can. I totally understand people pay because they're lazy and just want to run it on when they want to. However I don't understand why you would subscribe to a network that provides low budget crappy movies and tv shows filled with feminism and LGBT subversion and have no redeeming qualities. I don't download anything from netflix, it's just garbage

Yeah well that too, although the first season of marco polo was good, also mind hunter is kino. I see no point, I can get everything i want 1 day after it airs.

Not the guy but I ain't a broke nigga, I got a 4k tv might as well make use of it

what does having a 4k tv have to do with it?

Then download movies in 4k, you retarded ape.

usenet or bust

thinking shitflix streams in 4K, fucking kys

This

Still has Trek

I haven't watched the last Jedi and it was my most enjoyable movie shit show ever.

I cancelled after they killed every way of spoofing your location into getting US netflix.

Canada netflix SUCKS

brother pays for the 4k tier, and let's me use his password. I just have Frasier, and one of the Treks on repeat.

My mam pays for it

When is the new season of Narcos coming out? Only thing I am interested on Netflix and HoC. But ofc Spacey was caught. Idiot had to do the diddling on the down low.

Because I binged watched it all last year and cancelled was only with them for a couple months

>the first season of marco polo was good,
In season 2, a guy gets pegged by an asian woman. They do subversive gay shit in every show.

I'm not poor.

There are $250 4K TVs, you think that makes you rich?

Attached: 250.jpg (613x275, 26K)

Due to the distributor die off Netflix has supplanted itself as the go-to place where any film that's seen as risky, basically everything under $100m or independently produced, is released.

By not supporting it or upcoming streaming competitors you are voting to keep the onslaught of capeshit and remakes trend alive.

This desu

Only poor people spend money on stupid shit like shitflix thats why they're poor.

Only neets don't value their time.

make me.........homo
my cum all over your face...........faggot

Torrenting shit has become too much of an hassle plus I want it if I get a gf.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x416, 89K)

Just discovered Longmire, and I'm mired in its longevity

Fuck Jewflix and fuck you, shill faggot.

>paying to have pixelated propaganda projected into your brain
lads... just torrent the witcher

star trek

>plus I want it if I get a gf.
nothing to worry about there then fren.

My gf and her sister watch it pretty regularly, I just watch Jojo or whatever cooking show is on while I fuck my gf

Would be rude to cancel to my account :)

Never had anything to do with Kingdom till season 3.

Dark they just have distribution rights, once again no input.

cannot be arse to download per episode of shit i feel is a waste of storage space.
Cannot be arsed to manual go to the next episode.

Torrenting is just as fast as watching something on Netflix, dummy.

You sound like the kind of retard that uses an iPhone because it has imessage

Well first of all I don't even pay for it, I just leech off my brother's subscription. Second of all, it's nice to have a curated catalog of stuff to browse through, it makes it easier to discover lesser known movies for example. And of course it will always be a lot more convenient than torrenting, although I'd argue those pirate streaming sites are almost convenient as Netflix or any other streaming service.

Said the faggot who spends his free time sitting around shitposting and watching movies.

They have new seasons of Mindhunter, Altered Carbon, Ozarks & Narcos on the way. Those are actual shows Netflix produces themselves not just buying the rights to air.

What does HBO have... The new season of Westworld? Fuck that.

>I'm not poor.
>thinking being subscribed to a gay network is a sign of wealth

Six post best post.

>go-to place where any film that's seen as risky, basically everything under $100m or independently produced
haha and all these movies have turned out to be absolute trash. Plus these movies weren't risky or independent when they started production, it's just when they ended up with a movie that everyone recognized as garabge that they dump it on Netflix to minimize their loss.

I did.

I still have 3 days left on my free month trial. I need to remember to cancel before it ends.

I came into this thread just to make this post.

That 70's Show

because I never had it in the first place

I like watching Glee on repeat.

GAY

>tfw got both Netflix and Amazon Prime Video without paying a dime for either
Feels great

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 39K)

netflix n chill

Attached: 1562661135481.png (2098x2100, 832K)

Your mom does

It's required to keep the modern woman interested in me. No women in earth is attracted to a man too smart to watch tv.

Try again, I leech off a friend for Netflix and have a 6 month free trial for Prime.

not him, but my mom watches everything. she's got amazon, netflix, and hulu, and all she does is watch that stuff.
i don't mind, for the first 45 years of her life she read books instead of watched tv, library was a multiple times a week trip growing up. i got her a kindle and now i have no idea how much she reads

Do you think she's getting brainwashed by these shows? I mean we all heard those women raised with Sex&City who became old and childless full of regrets. Do you see a negative effect of these shows?

Link for brother? Let do this together. Ride or die.

True but specifically for The Office. They won't watch it anywhere else.

because i never had it
arrr

My girlfriend watches tv shows on it which allows me to do other things whilst she is preoccupied

lmaowhat?

how can i cancel if i never subscribed in the first place

I work for a media company so I get free phone, TV and Internet. Netflix is useless to me.

I'm not poor and there's one or two movies/series's worth watching a month

>I'm not poor , my mom pays for everything. Yes I love Strangers Things, how did you know?

Attached: porgz.png (665x800, 34K)

CONVENIENCE.

I can effortlessly watch tons of shit anywhere I want on multiple devices and have all the QoL bells and whistles that go along with it.

>b-b-but piracy!

Yeah I prirate whatever I want. But Adults living Adult Lives just want CONVENIENCE kiddo.

This is physical media is dead. I would would often lose all enthusiasm to watch something by the time I got to the dvd menu screen.

I'm glad I don't have junk cluttering up my nice house anymore.

Attached: 1564227423091.jpg (453x470, 24K)

I need to get (and remain) laid

You don't get it, it's not about piracy, it's abut the shit content they're providing

How does that fit the setting?

>it's abut the shit content they're providing

Where do you live? Content ain't bad here for the price of a burger and chips.

i’ve been bumming netflix off my one friend for 4 years

Das right. I paid for a year. And only thing I watched was Narcos. And after Dear White People I cancelled my subscription. And nothing else is good. Maybe some Animus. But hey you can pirate animus.

>How does that fit the setting?
i dunno, i only saw that scene on youtube. Apparently the guy was into BDSM

but they'll make season 3 and so on

Sounds really dumb. But that is apparently Netflix's shtick. I think even House of Cards had one pointless sex scene with Feng that added nothing to the plot or his character.

Netflix said they going to stop doing shows going on for more than 2 or 3 seasons unless they were really really popular.

Honestly that sounds smart, in theory it prevents shows from jumping the shark.