It's a "truman drops LSD and realises that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...

>it's a "truman drops LSD and realises that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves" episode
now this was kino

Attached: 1523346442516.jpg (1777x999, 233K)

>calls own shitpost kino

>its a Truman doesnt drop LSD but instead listens to Bill Hicks episode
Is he a power?

Poser****!!!

>lsd

call me when you take DMT. You think LSD taught you something... nigga, you ain't seen nothing yet.

>all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration
true
>That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively
define "we"
>There is no such thing as death
false
>life is only a dream
the word you're looking for is experience/conscioness but yes
>we're the imagination of ourselves
correct

Dude reductionism lmao
We're just like... atoms, bro.

At it's core it's gnostic and satanic. Ed Harris is always in gnostic movies. Snowpiecer. Westworld.

love that dennis leary bit

>It's a Truman induces psychosis using hallucinogens and mistakenly believes he has achieved enlightenment episode

>and we're the imagination of ourselves

Then why do I look different when I see myself in the mirror when Im in a dream? My dream self has dark brown hair rather than blond, shoulder length hair rather than short, a wider jaw, and brown eyes rather than blue. If Im how I imagine myself to be, then why am I 2 different people?

That's aliens inducing a split persona while you sleep. Wear a psychic wave helmet to bed.

>it's a "Truman discovers a magical mask created by the Norse god Loki" episode

Redpill me on gnosticism

Attached: 34729474_10216540537249763_7274640263924940800_n.jpg (567x733, 57K)

>DMT
>salvia
lol try elite-level mathematics. you'll never be the same. never.

Attached: 1542659485745 Grigori Perelman .jpg (1080x810, 169K)

Nigga you're just dreaming you're fabio because he's fabulous and you're gay

Simply put, gnostics believe God is the bad guy. Truman is watched and controlled his whole life in sometimes quite cruel ways.
Gnostics want to break free from Gods control and achieve Godhood or defeat God?

I'm not entirely sure, but Alita Battle Angel is another Gnostic film. It's not a coincidence that Alita is a fallen 'angel' with 66 emblazoned on her arm when she plays rollerball. Zalem is heaven and Nova is meant to represent God.

Basically it's the same lie that Satan told humanity in the beginning.

>DMT
>salvia

Please tell me how they compare. I've done Salvia as a youth a couple of times. Funny yes, but quite boring after a few times. Is dmt essentially the same thing or is there any super deep roganesque experience to be had?

Gnostics believe that the material world is an inherently evil place or prison created by the demiurge who is not God. They do not believe that God himself is evil. Never heard anything about attaining godhood, but then again edgy heretics are prone to things like that.

It depends on your perspective, they believe the creator of this world is evil, and traditional Christianity believes God created the world. So Gnosticism is an inversion of Christianity and from the Christian perspective Satanic. You could see the Gnostic 'God' as Lucifer.

>Its a Truman steals his neighbors panties episode
Wtf were they thinking

You're ignoring that Gnostics believe in another God higher than the demiurge -- the Absolute -- who ISN'T evil/blind/mad. That God isn't the creator deity, but rather an indescribable force knowable only through revelatory gnosis.

>Here's Tom with the weather

New album coming out soon after 14 years.... I've been waiting.

>Its a Truman smells his mom's dirty undies episode
This show has really gone downhill after season 25