He watches shitty camrips of films instead of going to see them in the cinema

>he watches shitty camrips of films instead of going to see them in the cinema
What tf is wrong with these kinds of people?

Attached: C115DD7D-7367-47B7-9A77-18931993CF95.jpg (1267x808, 100K)

>he posts from a mobile phone
wtf is wrong with these kind of people?

based torrenter denying the jews their money

Attached: 1557744365259.jpg (700x700, 47K)

Nice jpeg phoneposter.

>make it clear you hate your white male audience and constantly insert passive aggressive jabs at them
>oy vey, why aren't you paying?

I wait for yify rips
a: 10 v:10 everytime
thanks yify

i don't care about the graphics

you're not getting my money, jew

>Pay money to see modern garbarge propaganda from Hollywood
OP is a faggot as usual. Sad!

>camrips
>not waiting for the bluray releases

Attached: 1564171004254.jpg (125x125, 3K)

memes aside (heh), do people actually watch camrips? I can't believe it nor have I heard of anyone ever saying they did

Last movie i watched camrip was Endgame.

how can you tolerate the awful quality though

TFW mkvacge

Attached: ec03b92d3da214ff.jpg (1280x853, 61K)

Only impatient faggots watch camrips.

Korsub is the patrician way to stay up to date with blockbuster garbage shitposting.

>not exclusively watching comfy camrips
>he doesn't enjoy the people's antics at the theather
>that fat lady farting
>the seat footguy
>the ebonics "ayo dis nigga eating beans"
Pure unfiltered real life kino

I watched camrips of nuwars. Shit deserved worse.

this real men wait for the Yify rips

i watch marvel shit from camrips. it's all so stupid that you can mostly just listen the audio on the background while doing something else to keep up with the shitposting on Yea Forums

>MCU
>Quality
The audio was ok so i was ok.

>Giving Money to hollyJew.

It's a 1080p rip moron, and if you paid for this movie you should unironically kill yourself.

>saw people mentioning yify on here
>downloaded a bunch of yify uploads
>going through my backlog and keep starting movies in awful quality then notice yify in the filename

i got memed on

im going to personally strip & clip every single phoneposter

They are ok if you just want to make webms

what movie is this?

no shit, reddit

> He doesn't watch horror films at the black theater.
So fucking fun.

I did in 2002

Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets
2Fats2Furious

Attached: 1217484447902.jpg (960x960, 43K)

I hate Hollywood and want to see it crumble.

Hey fellows, what is the best way to access films at home? I just canceled Hulu and Prime because they aren't worth a damn. Had and canceled Netflix a few years ago because it is absolute trash. What do you guys use? Is piracy my only recourse?
I have a drive in near me which I go to about once a month or so but the selection is minimal even if it is a lot of fun.

Attached: oh no.jpg (640x853, 78K)

>Is piracy my only resource?
I don't get people like you, piracy for personal use is literally the easiest shit ever, most convenient too, any shit that you can find on your streaming services is also on torrent trackers, but there's also a ton of shit you find on torrents that you can't find on those shitty services because they either don't have the rights or some other bullshit to it
Storage is cheaper than ever, streaming is a meme, especially when those fucks decide to save their bandwidth and compress the fucking quality, what the fuck is that even

>What tf

Attached: 1362134244754.png (212x218, 53K)

>memes aside (heh)
heh

I pirate music and books already. The thing I (theoretically) liked about streaming services is the idea that rather than plan ahead what I wanted to watch I could just flip through a few movies on a convenient screen when the movie-watching mood struck me and find something good. Of course no streaming service works like this in practice and I have probably spent about as much time looking for a movie to watch as I have watching them.

>he watches capeshit in any shape or form?
What tf is wrong with these kinds of people?

This.

>spend 20 minutes to find a movie either way
>spend extra 5minutes to download 10gigs of it
>or stream some 1.5gb 1080p yifi

you know torrent clients have sequential download option, basically you can stream a torrent, given there are enough seeders at the time

Poor Russian subhumans constantly watch camrips.

Attached: camrip.png (750x806, 206K)

Movies aren't worth paying for these days. Simple as.

Eh, there's a lot of movies that aren't worth going to the theaters and seeing, and it's not like them being camrips somehow lowers the quality of an already shit movie. That said, I feel like at that point, you may as well just not watch, but at the same time, I get wanting to be a part of the discussion (and a part of the shittalk) so I get watching camrips. Also, you can't speed up a movie in the theaters. You can't pause it or go back and rewatch a scene you want to talk about or quote.

i've moved to phoneposting to combat pic related

Attached: images_1.png (225x225, 12K)

>giving your wageslave tokens back to the jew
sasuga dumb cattle.

to you braindead zombies, evil is good and good is evil...thats why you make this thread.

be purged by the holy fire.

Attached: 1232.jpg (672x672, 128K)

I only watch camrips of capeshit since it matches the quality of storytelling and characters/

I am genuinely and unironically looking forward too watching blurry korean camrip webms of new Disneywars. Watching early webms of TLJ and shitposting in utter disbelief of Superman Leia or spacemilk Luke was the best time I had on this board since Pacific Rim threads.