How do people enjoy this? Its painfully real, like everything wrong with society the show

How do people enjoy this? Its painfully real, like everything wrong with society the show.

Attached: 285D2741-5961-4382-A288-20ADED7608FB.jpg (1200x1800, 406K)

Either underage or too /pol/ to show simple comedies

women love shows about sleeping around so that they can be judgemental about the roasties on screen, just like they are judgemental about the women IRL.

Attached: 3FD18778-B333-4CE4-843E-251E53751864.png (645x773, 49K)

Fuck Lily

The guys in the show sleep around way more than robin does at all
Hell even ted who has a new gf each week

Id love to

This show is the last show in existence to actually call out women being sluts. That always stuck with me...

Bad News episode made me cry

also i don't know why but i really like this show, even with his ending (the journey is more important).

It was just barney & robin shippers who were mad about the finale

>le funny ladies man
>le goofy goober man
>le goofy goober mans love interest who is really cutesy and innocent but secretly kinky
>le idealistic everyman
>le female version of ladies man who drinks beer and watches sports and sits with her legs open but is also sexy and gets all the hot guys that she throws away like used tissues because shes le independent stronk sexy woman in the big city
reddit the show

>lelellelelelee
Shut up you annoying little brat go back to fortnite

new

Attached: 1561599518384.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Sounds like you really like this show if you know the characters so well

>Its painfully real
>that amount of white people in NYC
lmao. Might as well be a fantasy show.

what? reddit would totally say friends>himym

its not as if they are deeply complex or interesting characters, you can watch half of one episode and know everything there is to know about them. they are cookie cutter mouthpieces user

HIMYM was the last comfy show
>all white cast
>not sjw infested

>every show needs to be deeply complex or else its shit
Its good to have complex shit you can watch at night and keep you interested and its good to have a simple sitcom to put on while you just wanna relax
I love complex shit myself but i dont wanna watch it 24/7 because iam not some retard who sniffs his own farts
Show me one sitcom that doesnt have cookie cutter characters
Also there is more to these characters than what you described about them

>name me one sitcom that doesnt have cookie cutter characters
arrested development

All these white people. Triggered.

Arrested cuckvelopment is shit for kids who wanna feel like they have a big brain
I personally prefer "the IT crowd"

sunny isnt cookie cutter
curb isnt cookie cutter

thats not the point you said to name one sitcom that doesnt have cookie cutter characters and i did

Its not really a sitcom feels more like just a tv show for me
Also all of those you listed are clearly only made for adults while himym is made for everyone
Shows that are only made for adults are generally more profound and allow themselfes to do more things

Barney is unironically the only good character.

Are you kidding? He was the most annoying always the same jokes and later episodes would become just about him id rather he was written off like originaly planned

wow i didnt realize you could just move goalposts like that and even totally make things up. fuck off retard.

Wow i didnt know you could be so mad at just some sitcom
Iam not the one trying to find deep and complex under every stone and complain when it isnt there like a fucking retard

I loved it when watching it for the first time (around the time season 5 was airing), but on repeated viewings, I can only really stand season 1 and 2, and maybe a bit of 3. When Marshal quits his job and becomes a bum, and ted dating stella it got a little tedious.

And FUCK the bird from House in this show, she's a cunt of a character.

neither am i. arrested development isnt "deep or complex" but its ten thousand times better than himym and isnt just braindead cookie cutter garbage. sorry your favourite show is absolute shit.

>implying i wanna watch a sitcom where i have to constantly pay attention to get every shitty joke

Thats not the point of fucking sitcoms you put them on to waste time or while your friends a visiting you fucking retard
If i wanna watch something and have to pay attention to it id rather watch something actually good like Dark or anything else fuck arrested cuckvelopment its shit and not a fucking sitcom either go fuck yourself

why did was the last season have 22 episodes spread over 3 days which comprised of mostly filler and celebrity appearances and then the last 2 episodes was 20 years of the characters lives completely rushed to fit into a 40 min timeframe?

cringe

Half standard sitcom
Half my mother died today
MASH syndrome

Barney was the real main character of the show.

I hope you will fucking die this or next your
Putting a curse on your ass my mom performs witchcraft and has killed people with curses before your ass is grass

>HIMYM is formulaic and reddit
>I hope you fucking die
y i k e s

You are hereby cursed
You will aprox. Die this year or next year
Cannot be revoked
Have fun with the time you have..... Tik... Tok.... Tik... Tok

I want to kiss Ted Mosby. He's hot.

no shit. it’s fucking sitcom. it’s intended for viewers to be able to sit down and start watching the show without being in the dark about what is going on

This. She's incredibly annoying.

So wait. The womanizer is played by gay dude?What kind of Jewish trick is that?

Attached: hmm grübel.jpg (560x560, 34K)

it was alright
a ripoff of friends ( which wasnt particularly funny or original to begin with anyway)
i wouldnt cal it funny, but it was watchable, and had some legit emotional moments.

the final season and especially the finale ruined it though. wish they hadnt tried to cut off the last five seasons of the show and stuff it into the pigeon hole they wrote as a finale in season 1.
you cant have eight years of character growth, plot development, and buildup only to try and pull all your characters back to square one just because you want to go with the ending you originally had for the show.

im not saying youre wrong, user said i must love the show and have seen a lot of it to know the characters. thats not true.

not just that but marshall deserves so much better. name one (1) bad thing he did to her. then remember the amount of times she showed him how little the relationship matters to her. i kind of wish they ended up divorced like the showrunners intended because that seemed so much more likely.

legit the worst character
i love allyson hannigan but holy shit lily was such a stuck up bitch. and the worst part is she never got her comeuppance, she was always shown to be right or just got away with it scot free

And his real life husband guest starred as Lily's ex-boyfriend.

have you seen neil patrick harris in the harold and kumar trilogy? his entire character in those movies is a womaniser, drug addict parody of himself

hehe she is totally right for sabotaging ted’s shit relationships behind his back instead of actually trying to help him break up with them!

There was that one ep when ted found out she was sabotaging his relationships and he was really fuckin angry at her wish there were more of these episodes
But i feel like the writters most of the time didnt know what to do with her

reminder that ted through away the best women he would ever get (victoria) because of his chronic autism over his onetis robin which is what victoria predicted

Alot of pain that the characters have to go through would have been prevented if robin wasnt such a stuck up bitch
Like robin just fucking tell barney its not gonna work and you shouldnt marry

bro tier
>marshall
>barney
autism tier
>ted
>robin
bad person tier
>lily

they're men who cars lol

>all these marshall and barney episodes where they got to hang out

The one where they pranked this guy was the best

its been a bit but didnt she turn it around and play the poor little me card and he ended up apologizing?
and his angry with her didnt last long at all

pretty sure it was something like that. struggling to think of any redeeming factors she had at all

Yes pretty much but it still felt good to watch lily being screamed at

so isn’t every season finale supposed to be written as a possible ending to the show incase it didn’t get renewed? also i don’t see why they couldn’t just re film the parts with the kids and do an obvious ‘ted takes years to tell a story’ jokes

would have been easy as shit like
"dad can you get to the end i need to get to my college graduation"
and the sister can say she needs to go pick up the kids from daycare

That would have legit been a million times better than what we got

Real?
you are either underage or a neet with zero experience of what is to be an adult.

It's just okay. It entertains enough to watch it here and there. Final season is shit but overall the show has it's moments

Its like off brand, morse vulgar Friends. Yikes.

Fucking casuals

New Girl was.
It had non-white characters but at least those were written as whites.