Who will play him in the inevitable indy sensation biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable indy sensation biopic?

Attached: jordan_peterson_2.jpg (789x469, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HOSTAGEKILLER/status/1119367322379202562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dude Solschenizyn lmao

Colin Hanks in old guy makeup

Daniel Day Lewis

Leonardo Dicaprio

Aiden gillen

>he's already spent 3 years reading Jung and Dostoevsky and teaching psychology classes to prepare for the role, sir

Idris Elba
Unironically though it is going to be Jesse Eisenberg

I can't imagine him doing the kermit voice

>Idris Elba

he doesn't have a Kermit voice you fucking libtard he's got a normal voice just watch his videos instead of posting your retarded Chapo memes

Steve Buscemi

I dunno if anyone else will be able to capture the sheer absurdity of his character.

I still don't know who this man is or what he talks about after 4 years of seeing his face on the internet

He's the penis-washing enthusiast who reviews classic Disney films on youtube.

Harry Goaz from Twin Peaks

Attached: 8D047DD8-BEF7-416B-AA70-E8294F6D6183.jpg (404x600, 113K)

Another one to sell you on the idea

Attached: 8CBC8EA0-A293-4C54-9DFE-88620F370F21.jpg (1200x1201, 179K)

calm down jordan

aaaaaaaahahaha imagine giving a fuck about a self help faggot like pedoson

I see it

Looks like it'll be a hit at the Box Office then.

Attached: aidan gillen - box office draw.jpg (960x540, 486K)

sammo hung hopefully

Attached: 1374738009858.gif (340x204, 1.94M)

>buy my 2000 dollar carpet bucko

>I-I CAN'T DO IT!

Attached: 1496304654752.jpg (524x526, 46K)

Dunno but I bet that flick will end up in the new upcoming perverts guide to whatever to be buttfucked again

Attached: zizek.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Another wormy kike.

shlavov schizejk

some Jew thus fulfilling this cryptojew's desire to be Jewish

wash your penis

He's a "philisopher" who loves to shill his worthless self help books to underage retards and Redditors.

aaaand end thread

Attached: hunnam.png (750x400, 432K)

Fuck CheapoTrashHeap

How many books did you buy?

Do you think he will ever recover for being destroyed by smelly stalinist with cocaine habit and a lisp?

Attached: 9pQA3l0.png (681x339, 365K)

he destroys himself with all the goofy shit he does
>cider

of course he does, he admits it himself

wish i'd cornered the market on telling incels without other father figures to bloody well clean their room but jordan peterson got there first

>reach out to brown. Tell them they need to clean their rooms

What did he mean by this?
twitter.com/HOSTAGEKILLER/status/1119367322379202562

not with that belly

kys

not if he kills you first

Attached: jordan-peterson-is-watching.jpg (540x960, 146K)

JP would never do something so immoral. Although that depends entirely on the ultimate definition of morality.

the man dreamed about his grandmother forcing him to smell her pubes. he's absolutely insane

Wash your balls
clean your room

Attached: 1547147807136.jpg (900x505, 229K)

>speak the truth bukko!
>hey Joe, I drank a glass of cider and couldn't sleep for a whole months. not a single hour. Impending doom and shit. pure meat diet is the only way to go

juden peterstein

peterson's a big guy...

Based. Redpilled

To be fair, it is possible to eat only meat if you eat a lot of organ meats, but I bet peterstein means hamburger helper and filet.

the one thing that defeats him and gets him to lose his mind

feed your seed
fuck your suck

cringe

base

Vince Vaughn

That picture is missing The Wire

SO SNEED - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT SNEED - HE REPRESENTS CHUCK, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHUCK, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE JANNY, WHO REPRESENTS NEWFAGS. BUT JANNY, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CITY SLICKER IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO SUCK THE CHUCK - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED SUCKING CHUCK, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU FUCKED. BUT JANNY, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD IT'S SO SAD - IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID! YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF SUCKING CHUCK - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF JANNY’S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE CHUCK IS NOT SUCKED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY SEEDED. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN S11E05. THE BLOODY FRINKIACS ATTEMPTED TO FUCK CHUCK, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FEEDED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A MOD IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT ON THE OLD SIMPSON PLACE, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

kramer

>wash your penis

Attached: 1507200862565.jpg (1024x1018, 103K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)