Not being on PtP

>not being on PtP

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31 News PassThePopcorn.png (303x317, 10K)

Shh, it's supposed to be a secret user.

Give me an invite then, fucker.

Attached: clevergirl3reply.png (211x208, 22K)

sent ;)

why bother when based yify already has everything you need?

>leechers bragging

I will when I get enough transferred data on BTN

Attached: 1216613190876.png (556x430, 81K)

gift me points

and yet they dont have a decent Once upon a time in hollywood, im there but fucking useless fucks.

>they
>on a community driven tracker

You're equally as useless.

fuck you leech cunt

Says the leech

I'm jacked up on so much p2p my eyes became spirals.

>how does pirating work
retard

>bittorent
That was cool back in 2001...

But I am.

Attached: aaa.png (877x593, 395K)

>>not being on PtP

Attached: 1563529786831.png (454x520, 11K)

>>>not being on PtP

Attached: 1563529786831.png (454x520, 6K)

Initially I thought BTN's design was dated. This is pretty bad in comparison.

How do I join?
I don't understand trackers. As long as I seed/'good ratio', I'm good, right?
I want to join because I've been having trouble finding some films/1 seeder, as of late.

Do they ever have "open" registration where you have to send an application?

I am on GGn and AB. All I need now is a movies tracker. I can pirate TV shows elsewhere.

Attached: Anzu NEET lauern.jpg (400x318, 38K)

You either know someone who already has an account and they invite you, or you start at the base of the pyramid by taking an studying for and then passing an intreview on a low ranked private tracker, from there you spend anywhere from months to a year accumulating ratio which isn't easy to come by as it is on public tracker until you reach the hither tiered user classes, usually a power user will gain access to the forum on which invites are given to other trackers, then you move up to the next level of the pyramid and repeat the process, PtP is mid-high so you'd probably have to do this around 4-5 times before actually getting an invite there. HDb is the current top of the Pyramid so you'd probably never get on there without an invite from a current user.

Also remember that people who invite you are taking a risk giving you an invite, if you cheat or fuck up your ratio it reflects on them and potentially anyone who invited them. Entire invite trees have been nuked and being purged doesn't mean you lose that one site you lose access to any cabal tracker on the pyramid and additionally any cabal-aligned tracker might also ban you from future use.

How much better are the best private trackers actually? I almost never dont get exactly what I need from the basic sites.

nvm then

Just get legendary gamer status on GGn and you can get an official invite to PtP directly from the staff via the legendary gamer forums.

I only use avistaz

I looked into that. Legendary status is not possible for me. You need 3k points. I am on GGn for a couple of years and I am sitting at 900 points.

I guess I will stay at rarbg.

>Legendary status is not possible for me
It is, most people will get stuck around 800-2000 points and that's by design. They don't want you to just be a silent user who only downloads and seeds, they want you on the forums and IRC, they want you uploading shit.

If you need shit to upload and you don't have connections or experience cracking anything generally a good place to start is to download those huge complete console sets with every fucking game that platform has then you find the games inside that set which haven't been uploaded individually, then you make a page for them and upload them one-by-one.

thanks for the tips fren

I hope you're not in GazelleGames then

Best site

Yifys good enough

>seeding

What can I find on PTP that I can't find on rarbg or leetx?

I just want to dl shit
I don't like complicated stuff

i don't think a Yea Forums poster has any real right to slam a website for having a dated design.