Looooooooooooooooooool this looks awful

looooooooooooooooooool this looks awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbyJignbSj0

Attached: largeposter.jpg (347x516, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAOdjqyG37A
youtube.com/watch?v=CrtqZEobJSg
polygon.com/2016/9/1/12753298/morgan-trailer-artificial-intelligence
google.com/amp/s/www.indiewire.com/2019/03/paramount-ang-lee-gemini-man-120-frames-per-second-billy-lynn-failure-1202050742/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only Will Smith would demand his name to be featured twice on a poster.

The second trailer is a little bit better. I honestly don't understand what the fuck is Ang Lee trying to do. Why is pushing that digital 120 fps look so hard?

how can we take one step further into the abyss than having will smith and his son

>that cgi
Oh!
No no no!

Attached: 29080170.jpg (499x525, 24K)

heard he hates working with other stars. it's why he started doing projects like that zombie movie where it's just him alone for 90% of the movie

At least it isn't him and any of his spawn. That's about the best I can say about it.

surely the older will smith would win simply because he knows how his younger self would think and thus could strategise better?

yeah i wouldnt even watch this for free, waste of time

lol you must be like 25
in about 10 years you're gonna be crawling around on your knees wondering how you used to manage to do things every day

So when is snake man going to appear and beat him?

Attached: sup_nigha.png (590x480, 550K)

yeah physically but surely the older will smith has learned some tricks that the younger smith hasn't learned yet. he'd setup a trap

Oh shit it's young Will Smith!

Attached: images (19).jpg (237x213, 6K)

Makes it easier to do his early morning xenu prayers

Why is the framerate on that motorcycle scene so weird?

>Written by David Benioff

No wonder I could smell the shit wafting off of the trailer from a mile away.

he probably will have forgotten the details of the tricks that young smith knows and can't hold them in his head at the same time well enough to set up traps he used to set up. he sets it in the wrong order and traps himself

>Will Smith Vs. The Fresh Prince
Will it be kino?

The whole film is shot on 120fps, Ang Lee did this in his previous film. Frankly, i don't understand why but whatever.
That script has lot of writers, it has been in development since 1990s.

And i'm seeing the second trailer, almost every shot with old Will Smith, especially close ups, outside looks like it was shot on a greenscreen. Not even the action scene, it's the part where MEW is giving exposition

That sounds pretty cool actually, too bad almost no one will actually be able to see it in 120 so it'll just look like trash.

Why do the effects look so weird?

And why does will smith not actually look like will smith?

Attached: 1543698319515.png (657x527, 29K)

Well they send some test footage to theaters all over america, with some questions which they should answer. So it seems like they are pushing for a wider 120fps screenings with this one.

Like, I'm not crazy right? He's not actually outside.

Attached: 1541453412301.png (554x558, 371K)

>another movie where MEW plays a coalburner

lmao

Post a screen of bad CGI in this trailer

let's just say for the sake of argument the two will smiths are evenly matched and it's a stalemate. why not just create more young will smiths to overpower the old will smith

Attached: images.jpg (250x201, 12K)

it even has that stupid remade version of some nostalgic song from the 80's or 90's á la Peter Pan Nirvana etc. I hat e that trend in trailers so much.

Is Will Smith playing Sam Casey? Did he turn invisible when exposed to the Royce Explorer exploding in his face?

Attached: Gemini.jpg (320x370, 34K)

>over the top action
>cheesy lines
>high concept
>doesnt take itself too seriously
first Ang Lee movie, kid? Looks fucking kino. Stop trying so hard to be cool it has the opposite effect.

Attached: uPG8Dw0.gif (350x143, 1.93M)

Attached: gemini man.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

kek

the new trailer has a fucking jaden smith song....if you think that's better..

yeah there's a conspicuous blur on that vista for sure

>watching trailer
Somebody call Hideo Kojima.

Is this an episode of Kamen Rider?

Ok fair enough but I the anti aging tech looks top notch

you fuckin do it

skip!

It does look shitty when he falls off the bike but this is slowed down so cheating a bit

>when your son is such a disappointment you'd rather CGI yourself young

Attached: 1563087893885.png (564x603, 633K)

what movie is this user

Mission Impossible 2 friend

(wheeze)

Attached: GoldenEye Man.png (1080x569, 963K)

Shindler's list

Keep an eye on the guy on top, it looks so fucking weird. When he gets back up he's still moving forward without moving his legs.

?

Holy fuck his legs

Attached: 1528349698019.png (261x212, 61K)

that looks awful

Such a wasted concept.

I'm 25 and I already feel like that

shit you're right it's like his walking animation glitched

look at the shadows
look at everything

you should drink more exercise

That's John Woo. Ang Lee doesn't really make over the top films. Maybe Hulk and Crouching Tiger.

Will Will Smith defeat Will Smith or will Will Smith win against Will Smith?

>visionary mind of ang lee

Attached: 1560569693324.jpg (480x472, 24K)

Is this preparing us for the cloned Will Smith he has created? This isn’t CGI, its an actual clone Will created in a lab in China. He has been classically training him in acting for the past 8 years and is now ready to unveil his masterpiece to the world. Every subsequent generation will have a Will Smith.

the video is really low bitrate for some reason but even so there's something wrong with the video - like this takes place in VR like ready player one.
The world doesn't look like the world
even though i recognise locations

Yeah that actually looks better than 90% of Marvel CGI so it seems that kino is indeed inbound.

Looks like a decent action spectacle filmed with a wide angle lens to me, what's your damage, OP? The movie seems alright.

Matrix and Mind//off did change the genre tremendously.

The marvelous effect of 120 fps. It looks weird, it will look better when projected.

jesus christ

also did they even know that clones don't look like a copy of each other?

Attached: QIP Shot - Screen 304.jpg (525x544, 83K)

did you know that you're talking shit? or do you actually live your whole life inside that shit and you can't conceptualise it?

I liked it better when Neil Breen did it.

It really doesn't. Gives off an uncanny valley vibe.

>Cringe digital de-aging
>motion characteristics of Home Shopping Network
>Lame story

Yeah, no thanks.

What kills me is that young will Smith doesn't even look like young will Smith, he just looks like old will Smith shaved and with his wrinkled digitally edited out
>Hurr Durr no shit
People are spending millions to make this movie and millions more to market it, the least they could do is a decent job

>Ok fair enough but I the anti aging tech looks top notch
Holy shit, are you unironically serious? On a shitty computer screen, I could tell within 1 second. And that's a dark scene.

this looks like one of those Nigerian movies.

But... it doesn't?

trust no one, not even yourself

Scorpion King tier

I don't know why they don't just use face mapping, using that technology would look way better than this shit.

Does to me. Anytime fake Will comes on screen is very noticeable and artificial looking. I'm not going to say it looks like complete shit but it's distracting enough.

What gets me is how these mornons keep acting like this is some high concept science fiction film when it is dumb action schlock.

Big fan of the Henry Cavill inspired MUSTACHE ERASE technique

Is Will Smith really so narcissistic that he has himself digitally deaged for a role in a movie he has two roles in?

How much money did he and his wife waste in that Scientology school for his moron kids?

it does

his head looks like it came straight out of a ps3 game

get some glasses

Reminder that this is the board that shat on the trailer for The Lighthouse because it looked like a gimmicky "slow burn" "horror"
Reminder that if you take any contrarian opinions on Yea Forums seriously you need to be gassed.

Attached: 1562155502784.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

In the final scene of the movie we see a young MEW, right? Right?

>you made a PERSON out of another PERSON
so deep

Of course.

Attached: 1535644686967.jpg (300x287, 66K)

Because it's a shit script anyways.

It'll end up like This is the End where the film was garbage but had better looking cg than it deserved.

We taking bets on one or both will Smith contemplating whether the clone is really will Smith, "after all he does have his same shared memories and experiences, maybe in another life is be on the other side" pseud shit?

It is fucming amazing that Hollywood thinks they need to explain the basics cloning to audiences in 2019. How long ago was Jurassic Park?

High fps kino is back on the menu, anons.

That's exactly what it looks like though. Ben Wheately already did it.

trust nobody, not even yourself

Attached: BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg (600x405, 23K)

all the sterile gci is so fucking bad and obvious

Sorry there aren't enough Avengers assemble scenes in the trailer for you, user.

>Will Smith
>Will Smith
Who thought this was a good idea?

looks better than endgames cgi

This. It might actually be pretty cool

Do thetans make people age faster or something? Cause Jaden actually looks older than Will nowadays. Must be hell having worry wrinkles at whatever the fuck age he is.

looks worse than my asshole

calm down Tyron

This fucking guy

Attached: 1471226739749.png (459x612, 545K)

He's right though

How much do they pay (you) to shill this shit?

No his not

Reminder that that was one guy who suffers from autism and spends every waking hour of his life making slow burn horror threads. The rest of the board liked it. The film is great and it's not even a horror. Gemini man looks bad.

This. We all know Will Smith has frog DNA in him.

But he is. Any film using CGI can be cherry picked for bad shots. You're not fooling anyone.

Kino

he's doing massive amount of drugs. he's very gaunt and has a glazed look at all times

for free, then?

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 5K)

it really isn't a meme is it.
youtube.com/watch?v=KAOdjqyG37A

Come to /fit/.

a few trailers are daring enough to have slow folk or electronic covers of old tired pop songs, not just lively fast ones

Seriously, am I the only person on the planet who can't fucking stand Will Smith? He's a terrible actor with an annoying schtick and he takes me out of every fucking movie he's in, especially with his unghs and anghs.

is this a sequel?
youtube.com/watch?v=CrtqZEobJSg

Another will smith dud lmfao what a surprise, how does he still get work? He's literally appeared in 2 good movies

This. I'm not even in bad shape for a 34 yo.

it's not like some fucking outrageous coincidence you dummies. Trailers are made with a computer program that automatically picks out action beats and emotional beats from the movie, and works up its best attempt at a trailer according to a preset formula, which is then touched up by a human in 10 minutes. The slowed down a capella gender swap cover 25 years old pop song overlay is a preset. it's like recognising the photoshop lens flare

Unironically? Probably, yeah.
Reminder that normies are already excited for this. 700M, conservative estimate.

Attached: lel.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

based schizo poster

SMOOOOOOOOOOOKING

>muh schizo
polygon.com/2016/9/1/12753298/morgan-trailer-artificial-intelligence

WTF is this, the CGI budget must have been less than $50

Sonic the Hedgehog producers must be doing a high-five as their movie looks like Avatar by comparison.

Why the higher FPS? Doesn’t that just make the special effects harder to make look natural? Also is he going to put a company out of business like he did with Life of pi?

>one (1) movie whose trailer was made by an AI as a gimmick
>ergo all movie trailers are made by AI
uh-huh

Based Ang putting companies out of business.
google.com/amp/s/www.indiewire.com/2019/03/paramount-ang-lee-gemini-man-120-frames-per-second-billy-lynn-failure-1202050742/amp/

The giveaway is always the lighting.

I still like him in Enemy of the State. Love that film.

Whew looks like Tyler gave him aids.

120 fps at 4K? How many hundreds of Gigabytes is the movie going to be?

Bruh

It IS a meme, in the real sense of the word

>Trailers are made with a computer program

Attached: 1058854753729.jpg (743x667, 138K)

>a computer program that automatically picks out action beats and emotional beats from the movie
imaging being this retarded

whew that ritualistic satanic abuse really getting to him

>trailers are made with a computer program that automatically picks out action beats and emotional beats from the movie
put me in the fucking screencap boys

Attached: 1546385174515.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Attached: 1517780098575.jpg (780x438, 30K)

>Trailers are made with a computer program
haters will say you're a schizo

Look at the work the Stenberg brothers did a 100 years ago.

Posters used to be кинo back then.

Attached: 20190731_125634.jpg (790x1200, 668K)

From what CS maps is that?

Attached: 213231213.png (1189x621, 1.44M)

his movies seem suffer from an excessive need to be earnest and powerful

Attached: feelingspursy.png (358x375, 218K)

delete this

Attached: 2013-03-14-image-28.jpg (1680x945, 168K)

Looks like my boy has upgraded his crying game. I can see some snot. He probably went to Tibet or some shit.

Attached: 2019-07-31 13_05_23-Gemini Man (2019) - Official Trailer - Paramount Pictures - YouTube.png (1920x921, 968K)

>benedict wong
gross. no thanks

Attached: wong.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

puta

why did you reply 5 times

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.jpg (1285x723, 110K)

Why don't my clone daddy love me, man?

god this thread

my sides are in orbit

wait. is that from THIS trailer? I can't be bothered to give them a click.

will seems to be in a desperate need to get money.
he must be spending loads funding all the hobbies of his untalented kids

Attached: blacks.jpg (344x4187, 224K)

>literally 10 minutes in paint

Attached: backstreet.jpg (1234x738, 220K)

This film was made by a man with two best director Oscars.

Attached: 1560667249272.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

His last film was bad. He should go back to Taiwan and make a Taiwanese period with low budget.

Every frame a painting

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Did they not bother even reanding the shots for the trailer?!

this nigga awokened

will smith sucks dicks, he stopped on his peak, and then came back to shit on it.

The target audience is probably not smart enough to understand it's the same actor

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS LEGS

Attached: QIP Shot - Screen 305.jpg (239x289, 45K)

did anyone notice how shitty young will smith voice is? it is souless, and slow with pauses like they couldn't get digital young voice down.

Attached: IMG_4489.png (500x617, 149K)

look at the flat lighting on the bike
look at the perfectly smooth repeating texture road
look at the round blob shadow

I like how the trailer tells you the entire plot.

What San Andreas mod is this?

Attached: 9782884710367-couv.jpg (2654x3482, 1.65M)

Attached: Gemini Man (2019) - Official Trailer - Paramount Pictures.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

that scene where he jumps off the bridge is amazing

Holy fuck that made me laugh

this is like something from 20 years ago

Attached: 1488962525762.jpg (1280x966, 478K)

Clone posting better be a thing now

>This isn’t CGI

Attached: QIP Shot - Screen 304.jpg (525x544, 51K)

The script has been around since 90s so you are correct.

it's been around since 2000-ies

Attached: 765ebab0e6b3879edd35467490a9a7c5.jpg (240x320, 15K)

He's actually not wrong. Work for audio firm we make thousands of templates and sell them for a couple of hundred bucks. Companies distort and stretch parts and mix it to their liking. Not sure if an AI does it but the template thing is real

damn so they got Etika to do be his younger self then CGi'd over his face

it's even on the poster

jesus christ

Attached: QIP Shot - Screen 306.jpg (106x129, 11K)

Despite *vrrrrrrrr* being *vroooom *vrooom

*gets hit by 18 wheeler

Attached: 1561862169921.jpg (480x360, 13K)

based contrary schizo poster

>35-year-olds are old and broken down
Ask me how I know you spent your youth eating junk food and watching anime 15 hours a day.

Attached: 1563882378864.jpg (640x785, 69K)

What has the worse CGI this or The Irishman? It seems like the deaging technology is not there yet.