Mr. Robert Downey Jr. Everybody

Attached: 1067874C-AF1D-4AB6-9DB3-CB56D816B726.jpg (750x749, 174K)

Whoa wait is that him

Wow, they're filming the Christchurch shooting already? Too soon?

I remember reading about RDJr say it's impossible to be a liberal after being in prison or something to that effect.

What did he see in prison?

Your point?

He cute

He saw the consequences of someone dropping a bar of soap.

N-

They chose THIS criminal junkie to play Iron Man? What were they thinking?

Attached: Robert Downhere JR.png (650x842, 773K)

Love how they call it the christ Church shooting when it was a fuckin mosque

Based and downeypilled.

The effects of bourgeois liberalism

Wasn't that the name of the town?

my has every american been arrested at least once

a lot have.

poor bait

isn't our prison population like 1/4th of the country's population? basically only children and virgins haven't been to prison at LEAST once.

It's 1/4th of the world prison population IIRC. It's something like 1% of our total population.

every prison on the earth belongs to america

Reality.

The product of liberal policies

That he'd be perfect for a character who up to that point was only famous for that one string of issues where he was a raging woman beating alcoholic.

thats because youre country is a prison

>Downey, Robert, Jr. Was a penis-lashed "human piñata" courtesy of the other inmates in jail; made lots of new "friends" in his cell. Has now admitted to several same-sex episodes. Recovering and probably current drug addict. Stalks his ex-girlfriend. Never graduated from high school.

>Never graduated from high school.
like most American Hollywood stars

that's why they're so easy to manipulate, especially women.

Attached: 20190726_123958.jpg (787x798, 355K)

kek from nz

deep...

What does this even mean?

Woah, didn’t know Disney hire criminals

>I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since.

I

he looks worse younger than he does older.

Black culture and what gay sex is really like.

Is he one of those retards who becomes right-wing when he sees people - particularly minorities - being mean because he can't really grasp the notion that social groups only tend to become erratic when they're not being integrated into the social fabric of society due to generations of exclusionary practices and economic inequality? I'm asking rhetorically

>social fabric of society
you sound smart

Well he was doing cuntloads of drugs at the time

>be a little baby
>mother lives in an apartment in LA
>landlord forcibly evicts us
>landlord is related to some washed up hollywood piece of shit who wants the room
>the day she is being kicked out, carrying babby-me and half our stuff, the piece-of-shit comes to inspect the place he'll be staying
>he's the strung-out version of Robert Downey Jr that everyone memory-holed

Christchurch is now Mohammedmosque

Not every joke is a bait.

Nah, because minorities are shit all the time

Attached: 5738392854_04c1959e03_o.jpg (1600x824, 631K)

its da white peepo's fault blacks like to rape and murder

in this pic he looks like a verbatim copy of a friend of mine
he died last year in a paragliding accident

I'm not sure but it has the cadence of something really profound

Ok.

Dude, Africans are genetically more aggressive. It's called the warrior gene It helped them survive in the jungles of Africa. It just doesn't really work in a civilized society. Simple as.

Lel, what kind of pussy faggot are you?
You're going to shit on someone because he likes a bit of gear?
It's completely fucking arbitrary which substances are bad and therefore illegal, and wankers like you use it as an excuse to feel all righteous.
I bet if all your layers of affected behaviours were peeled away from you, I bet you'd be exposed as a complete cunt.

Uh, you do realize we have laws in America for a reason right? I'm sorry, but what kind of example are we setting for our youth by touting a drug fiending highschool dropout as the megastar of the generation? It's ridiculous. What happened to using media as an educational tool?

Yeah he's one of those retards. And he's also retarded enough to think nobody has noticed his fucking 5 inch manlet stilts.

>the notion that social groups only tend to become erratic when they're not being integrated into the social fabric of society due to generations of exclusionary practices and economic inequality
That's all it is, a fucking notion. Fact of the matter is, even in prison or other majority black societies, they chimp out on everyone and target other races first and foremost, regardless of the damn economic or social inequalities. Us white inmates saw when pods went from mostly white to mostly black what the fuck happened. The blacks who were normal before hand immediately became loud, aggressive, territorial, and shit on everything like a wild pack of animals, letting out their inner chimp they've been hiding to protect themselves like they do everyday in our society.

RIP robert downey jr. court photo lookalike guy

Attached: pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme-003-2b8877 - Copy.png (720x640, 93K)

how did you recognize him if you was a babby

Looks like Translucent.

>laws in America

complete myth, next.

*endorses Hillary in your path*

I understand that reference

>Africans are genetically more aggressive. It's called the warrior gene It helped them survive in the jungles of Africa.

Attached: 1560075072288.jpg (1462x1462, 163K)

I'M CHECKING IN!

Attached: 1469591871996.jpg (620x700, 49K)

>they only called it the "warrior" gene when it was measured to be more frequent in Blacks, before it was a criminality gene

Attached: 1528994505278.jpg (200x203, 7K)

>I have big words that I learnt from reddit and now I know how the world works

Attached: 1546087947931.jpg (628x534, 75K)

niggers are violent animals and should be separated from the general populace
lmao bottom txt

G

What about violent white people or asians?

4'10"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>whites and asians something like 30x less likely to be a violent criminal

"B-but wot bout dem whiteboys and riceboys"

The point is.. You dont want to make it a habit of opening the doors to these people.

cock in his arse

There is no such gene. You don't understand how genetics work. You are a brainlet

MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS!

holy shit this level of pseudo-intellect wannabe here

They liked him in Back to School.

Hi Jaden

That's what drug abuse does to you

>A month later, while on parole, he trespassed into a neighbor's home while under the influence of a controlled substance, and fell asleep in one of the beds

Based

I have those shitty eyes right now
HOW do you get rid of that shit
I don't drink nor do drugs

Attached: 1561735749759.jpg (1667x2228, 245K)

spics and niggers

Spend less time in front of a monitor, walk outside for at least 30 minutes everyday, and get 7-9 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. That's it mang.

I went camping a month ago for 2 weeks and when I came back I looked 10 years younger because the dark circles under my eyes had completely vanished.

Reality can often be disappointing

>OMG facing realities of life is so hard when my wealth no longer gives me privileges that most people can never afford!

Also if you play video games, play in like 15-20 minute sessions. Get up, walk around your home and clean the dishes or something for a few minutes before resuming. That shit strains your eyes like nothing else.

>Spend less time in front of a monitor
I'm out.

Not virgins

holy shit he could have played Mike Patton
too bad nobody has the range of Mike patton

Attached: patton.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

The 10” mark is right at the top of his hair.
I would guess the 9” mark is more likely were his height would be with a shaved head.

This is the only good advice I've seen in my 11 years on this site.

It's a shoop you dumb dumb.

Iron Man is an alcoholic. I say it's a good fit.

KEK

>and get 7-9 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night.
yeah right.

drugs are a helluva drug

Attached: rick james.png (480x352, 134K)