ITT:

Fuck you I like it

Attached: orangeisthenewblack.png (940x529, 1.07M)

TLJ was kino

It had its ups and downs but overall I thought it was a decent watch. The finale fucking sucked though. Wasn't expecting a happy ending for most of the characters after all this time, but it really felt like they didn't give a fuck about half the cast anymore and a lot of plot lines ended on a wet fart or had no closure at all.

I liked the first couple of seasons but a little after Poussey kicked the bucket it just started to all blend into itself and it felt like I was watching the same episode over and over.

Is it gay for a guy to watch OINTB? The only people I've met irl who like it are chicks

Not gay, the different oedipal kinda effeminate.

Was watching the pilot in my aunts big tv like a few years back, she walked in around the part where a girl was munching carpet in the shower

Ewwww

I thought it was fine, but good Lord the lengths they were going to by season 4 to get you to sympathise with the inmates were insane. Basically everybody had some kind of sob story that showed it was society's fault they were in prison and they were good girls who dindu nuffin

Feels like everything notable became watered down over the course of the show. The main characters were one note after 2 seasons, interesting characters were sidelined after some spotlight, new characters were quite one dimensional, the setting became really lazy e.g. minimum security prison was far more strict than the max security prison they transferred to.

Member that one season where piper was a white supremacist?

All of them?

Gf got me into this show
Lord knows what I’d do to the far right

Poussey and Nickles are my top picks.

>Basically everybody had some kind of sob story that showed it was society's fault they were in prison and they were good girls who dindu nuffin

Eh. I don't know where you're getting this. Only a few of them like Gloria were actually framed as genuinely good people that just got caught up in bad situations and turned to crime because of their circumstances. Even though most characters did get some kind of sob story background, they still made it clear that a lot of them deserved to be in jail and that if given the opportunity to try again they would still fuck things up for themselves.

Preference bro I feel you, I’m sorry about Pussy doe. Did u watch Russian doll? I didn’t...

I watched it for the lesbian sex

Diana Guerrero is the bomb. The egyptian chick too

Where the fuck are the 2 big tit spics?!

What a dynamic duo

It was great when it was an actual drama, IE the first 4 episodes when the main girl couldn't eat. The second half of Season 1 was just a chick comedy and lost my interest.

Why would they let a 6'2" black tranny into a women's prison?