The Boys General

What hair style is this? Also, The Boys General. Will Amazon renew for a second season? Problems with first season? Just remembered the Homelander actor. He's from Banshee, right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 4.35.49 PM.png (1280x800, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W9BvTXvCfMI?t=137
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I fucking hate this actress what do I recognize her from?

>we need an annoying cu-
>sir, she is already harassing the other actors

did you watch Jessica Jones?

already renewed for second season. im pumped i enjoyed the first a lot.

i dont think its the same but it looks like that cocksucker boss from workaholics who always has a pissy look on her face

starlight and queen maeve are fucking hot as shit. cant wait for s2 when homelander goes apeshit, also looking forward to seeing the "supervillans" created all around the world

I think ive seen her from those threads about tv show that no one watches.

Yes

Doesn't that actress always have that hair style and play some sort of stuck-up assistant? She's really perfect for the role.

>What hair style is this?
It's the Peggy Olson

Black Noir's show costume looks like it was designed to look like Batman. Probably because they wanted the Seven to Justice League comparison to be stronger. They did the same with The Deep and Aquaman. Tek Knight is confirmed to exist in the show. Tek Knight and Swingwing are based on Batman and Robin. I think show Tek Knight is going to be a Tony Stark/Iron Man parody and Swingwing will be cut.

It looks like a nigger Deadpool.

Attached: thebasedest.jpg (936x393, 20K)

Elisabeth Moss looks like THAT?

Friendly reminder that this show is shit.
>Stillwell gets COMPLETELY ruined as a character and then unceremoniously killed off
>All of Stillwell's kino scenes from the comic will never happen now
>Butcher is a super cuck now so his character and main motivation get completely ruined
>Mother's Milk motivation and nickname get presumably ruined
>Hughie is whitewashed
>None of the Boys wear trench coats except Butcher
>None of the Boys are powered by Compound V
>Butcher isn't the ass kicking mastermind he was in the comic, in this show he constantly gets outsmarted and asskicked
>Starlight's rape scene gets COMPLETELY butchered and watered down
>You can bet your ass they whitewashed tje Deep because a black man raping a white girl is a big no no in current year
>Hughie finds out about Starlight way too early
>9/11 plane scene is completely watered down because they didn't have the balls to make it about 9/11
>No Terror except for a throwaway flashback scene
>No Jack from Jupiter
>Meaning we won't get to see the kino scene where Butcher kills Jack for killing Terror
>We also wont see the kino scene where Jack gets gangbanged by trans women
>The Boys will probably not fight the Gmen because it would probably be too dark to adapt
>Butcher doesn't hatefuck the CIA director because the US government probably didn't allow it to be adapted
>The Legend doesn't show up because Stan Lee died and they dont wanna mock him
>Monkey and his kino wheelchair fetish doesn't show up
>Mallory is genderswapped for whatever reason so we now won't get to see her military flashback when Vought first wanted supers in the military for Vietnam
>The Black Noir kino twist will probably not happen judging from the last scene in the final episode where Butcher is revealed to be a GIGANTIC cuck
All of this shit add ups and makes this show suck balls. Fuck Amazon, fuck Seth Rogen, and fuck YOU in particular if you liked this mediocre, substandard adaptation of an excellent comic.

you need to calm down now

Yeah, that's gonna be a yike

>What hair style is this?
A bad one.
>Will Amazon renew for a second season?
Confirmed before even season 1 released, my man. Guess Amazon has a good amount of faith in this show, even though like most streaming shows it just has a slight feeling of being cheap. And why the FUCK is there not Patriot season 3 in the works.
>Problems with first season?
Again stuff just feeling obviously discount despite having Amazon's funding and not broke Netflix. Maybe episodes should have only been 45 minutes and not an hour, some stuff felt stretched out. A pretty annoying cliffhanger(?) ending with content that clearly will launch a second season but is also probably the most interesting thing to happen that season.
>Just remembered the Homelander actor. He's from Banshee, right?
Yeah and he destroyed this role, just like he did Lucas Hood. Definitely improved as an actor since Banshee where there he did good but here he is irreplaceable.
From what I've read of the comics, this show needed a good changing. The comics were edgy to the point of painfully pre-teen.

Based. All dude bros who worship Seth Rogen btfo

Yea Forumscksucker go back to your containment board

>Will Amazon renew for a second season?
They renewed it before the first season even got uploaded.

Attached: chadlander.png (2518x1280, 274K)

"the boys"

Attached: boys blckd.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Shit, that's who she is.

lol Nope.

Why is homelander so scary ?

I've never gotten these vibes from a super hero before even from " evil super man " in the batman vs superman movie

has there ever been a more punchable face?

Antony Starr's overall performance. The guy played the fuck out of the part, especially in the last three episodes. The house tour and his confrontation with that doctor in particular.

Kumbaya starts playing

Attached: 1548374178613.jpg (1421x530, 287K)

lol there goes the shows ending.

Attached: 1558493856453.jpg (1469x505, 256K)

I was really happy when they fired her obnoxious ass.
As stupid as that last line is, he made a good point. The boys juicing up on Compound V right off the bat just made it a convenient plot device. I liked the whole "they're completely fucked if they make one misstep" atmosphere, at least for now.
Chances are there'll be a strain of V that's like the comics and Butcher'll 1v1 Chadlander, but it's better if it happens later.

Why the fuck are they being so eager to say so much here?
Fuck, guys, why?

Is it me or is Butcher in the show really stupid?

It's because he's not just "evil super man" he's unhinged and unpredictable.

Personally I'd have liked to see more of what they did with Translucent. Give every supe they need to kill a weakness, and make the fights about figuring out that weakness and exploiting it.

Damn, I expected a lot of stuff to get cut I mean I never thought we'd see the G-Men but all of that? I hope Garth at least has a good deal with the show and gets a serious payday if it does become a big hit.

Honestly me too. I hope this is a general thing until it gets down to just Homelander. Then sure, juice up.

Is that supposed to be MM? Some thicc manlet with a tummy?

>Hughie is whitewashed
Good.

>>None of the Boys wear trench coats except Butcher
>>None of the Boys are powered by Compound V
Both of these things are objectively good.

All I needed to know. Downloading now.

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-Annihilation-images-0cc2bf87-ac04-45a4-a707-413fd649304.jpg (780x439, 27K)

>at least I won't have to kiss your ass anymore
What the fuck did she mean by this? The only time she kissed Starlight's ass was when they first met, then she steadily became more and more cunty towards her.

>getting angry over it not being faithful to a shitty Ennis comic
I'm all for accuracy, except for Ennis' shit. Fuck Ennis; I hate his guts.

Attached: 1564041172350.png (730x682, 100K)

Comic was fucking garbage shit artstyle too many words shitty shot composition
Suck my cock nigger

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0001.jpg (900x900, 438K)

Seth Rogen wasn't part of the Amazon production, though.

imagine caring about artstyles. I bet you watch movies for the visuals and not the plot. brainlet

Nearly every change made looks like an improvement.

edgy wannabe titans rip off

>angry that the main character got whitewashed
>angry that you don't get to see faggots gangfuck a man
Yea Forumsmblr faggot confirmed.

except that he was. he even has a scene in the show. that's how narcissistic he is

Is this the mommy incest show?

Imagine not caring about every part of whichever media you consume. Sorry you're too much of a brainlet to focus on multiple things at once.

>he had a cameo therefore he was directly involved as a creative force
Yeah, he was 100% behind Step Brothers too, genius.

a 4-second cameo doesn't mean he was on the creative team. he dropped out of production due to "schedule conflicts" once Amazon got hold of it. he was probably only on set for an hour to do that cameo and sit in on part of a writers meeting.

STFU nerd. The show is decent but not garbage like you see it

It's so obvious that you didn't watch the show and that you are one of the fags who think that the comics are better because they are the comics.

Thanks for the laugh.

probably stuff that happens first episode of 2nd season, and what can be derived from trailers

just a heads up. Half of the replies are from one triggered fag. The IP counter didn't go up in the last few replies

>>None of the Boys wear trench coats except Butcher
t.

Attached: edge.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Holy moly, thanks for the heads up!
I almost downloaded the comics after enjoying the show, but they sound awful!

About half of that ain't shit I even want to watch.

I'm reading them. It has its moments, but yeah, it ramps the edge way the fuck up there.
I do like that butcher is way smarter and still employed by the CIA, though.

>YOU STAY THE FUCK BACK, OR I WILL LASER YOU, GODDAMMIT. I WILL LASER EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU.

Attached: Homelander stay back.png (2554x1076, 2.51M)

I think your grievances are getting too much flack from user who are too lazy to read and appreciate the comic but come on mate you should have known they would change the obvious shit like Jack and 9/11 for being outdated.

It's not too late for some other things to come to light next season(s) like the Boys getting abilities or the appearances of other major Supes (Stormfront and G-Men hopefully) so we just gotta wait

webm of him lasering mommy to death

youtu.be/W9BvTXvCfMI?t=137
You make it.

>Hughie is whitewashed
What??

>Stillwell gets COMPLETELY ruined as a character and then unceremoniously killed off
Bad product

>Checked
It wasn't terrible, granted I haven't finished yet, was better than Netflix adaption of some Marvel properties (the exception being Daredevil).

There are some flaws in logic. For instance, Black Noir was hunting Frenchie. The Female intervened and lost to Noir. Noir just...left for no reason.

HOLY FUCK I JUST REALISED HOMELANDER IS VAN FROM OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE

Trips

Muh comic! The comic really wasn’t that good.

Oh fuck, now I remember, she was the sister of Jessica's neighbor?

It wasn't. Am I supposed to be angry about the show making everybody 3-dimensional characters? The Seven are way better in the show. Homelander is fantastic, and he isn't some psycho who was gaslighted.

Unpredictable? Are you kidding me? He's incredibly sociopathic, cold and calculating: Thinking of his own image and brand before anything or anyone else.

>funding
Just remembered that Amazon is huge company money wise. Do wonder why didn't pump more into this show.

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E03.Get.Some.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG-[19.40.137-19.42.014].webm (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Based

Then why did he kill Stillwell?

I've got a LOT more respect for him now

Attached: stuck.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

The material. Garth Ennis is a good writer but yeah he's tense as fuck. We never think of our Superman as being evil beyond turning bad to fight other superheros. Marvel films have sanatized violence so much. Even watchmen makes Dr. Manhattan kind of aloof and science likem I think they just clearly show homelander to feel superior to humans. He is just this barely contained force of nature wearing a manicured skin. And the American flag just tops it + the judge dress pauldrons. Also they didn't make him too over the top fascist like most shows would have. He has a Captain America who stopped holding back kind of vibe.

Attached: 1537999081783.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

haha

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-31-11h25m08s835.png (1920x816, 1.69M)

Amazon makes money through fucking over employees. They take cuts on every sale.
Their SHOWS shouldn't have low budgets. They MAKE money. Netflix doesn't.
And again where the fuck is my Patriot season 3? Fucking amazon.

Manlet? He's Hughie's height. Hughie confirms himself to be 6'0".

>show not like source
>it bad
>source: my ass

Amazon employees are practically slaves. They mass hire constantly while doing no background checks or interviews and when then people quit en masse when they see the hellscape the job is. The only people who stay are foreigners who barely speak english and can't afford to quit.
t. ex Amazon employee

Oh. They're gender swapping Stormfront.

that bitch is fucking ugly
is she british?

Attached: average brits.png (2048x1415, 3.87M)

>literally Chad in the background

probably just an inbred american

>garth ennis is a good writer

Attached: 5f243fd9086b24376a083bf83fe797881d2d83e7ec192127f046bcf1fc9aae99(2).png (305x300, 154K)

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.
>Americans are all mutts!
>but they're also inbred!
>fucking Americans I hate them so much
Jealousy.

I think it's how easily he switches from the public image of literal Jesus to a cold-blooded sociopath. Other evil version of Superman are usually completely evil. There's no attempt to conceal their true nature behind a facade of normality, no false smiles, no veil being pulled over anyone's eyes.

The only thing scarier than a monster is a devil hiding in plain sight.

How old is Hughie? In the comics I thought he was late twenties or even early 30s, here he seems barely out of his teens

are you upset bonglander? are you fixing on leaving your council estate today at any point?

Attached: modern british women.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

>lol english people ugly
>american inbred
>wtf why would you say that to me?
you sound like a pussy, friend

I WAS WONDERING WHERE I SEEN HIM BEFORE.

So this kino has 2 kiwis in it

>No I'm in control of the narrative here! I can talk shit but fuck you if you talk shit back you're a pussy!

you talked shit first, hombre. the fact that you assumed I'm British only shows that you got offended

Attached: Wrong.jpg (914x923, 91K)

if anything the fact that you chimed in to a conversation thread you weren't even a part of only shows that you were all the more offended

>Starlight talking about eyes glowing when she orgasms
>fucked Hughie in previous ep
>last ep talks about Supers reproducing, "nature is a tough bastard"
>Starlight starts throwing up and getting bouts of nausea

I'm not reading too much into it, am I? She's not implied to be pregnant or anything? Never read the comic this was based on.

Haha keep moving the goals, retard.
>How could you possibly think I am British when I responded to some picture about Brits and talked shit about Americans
>what's that you replied to a post?
>well you're an idiot
Cope! Britfag cope!

>people still use "edgy" as a criticism of the comics

>it ramps the edge way the fuck up there
Ennis is psychologically incapable of not writing edgy teen gore and vore fests.

>I'm not reading too much into it, am I?
Hopefully, Amazon doesn't go the Game of Thrones route and drop this plotline entirely.

you sound so mad

You sound like somebody who got rekt and will die in the corner defending himself going "u mad? u mad?"
Cope harder. How about you take another few minutes to come up with an appropriate response. I'll wait.

I honestly don't really care. Why would I come up with a response when you haven't offended me?

I didn't offend you but you attack me with names based on assumptions? Then proceed to deflect? Sure thing.

the only thing I said to you is that you seem offended and mad, which you do.

I mean sure I called you a pussy, but you really are acting like one

Uh, sweetie, “The Boys” is Hayes and Sean.

>picture of Brits and some dude insulting Brits is posted
>lol inbred Americans
>me being the totally rational being I am make the claim that such a statement is asinine and quite frankly hypocritical
>lol retard y us assume I Brit
>u mad
Okay kiddo.

Yeah, sounds terrible. I'm not a big fan of Ennis' over the top edgyness, but they really neutered the show by changing it so much.

I genuinely don't really understand why you're so upset about this

Says the guy that started the insults over a picture in the first place. Ironic. Again you're a pot calling the kettle black. You just don't learn do you? It's okay, buddy. I'm here to explain step by step of how you're wrong.
>umad?

The yank actually replied

Attached: MV5BMTQ5MTM2OTUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI3MjQ0MQ@@._V1_.jpg (223x300, 16K)

The bong actually replied
Imagine being this much of a delusional hypocrite

Look, man, this whole thing really doesn't matter at all. We're just two strangers on the internet. Who cares what I think?

I care, user. I care. We might be strangers on the internet but we're likely related distantly by blood if you're an actual Anglo. I care, senpai, Now hold me and never let go.

Not an Anglo

So why the uppityness about over a dumb picture concerning some Brits in a club? More over why would you proceed to talk shit to me of interjecting with something unrelated to myself when you did just that in the very beginning? user you're cute and confusing.

The character is so punchable. But that's a testimony of the actress' talent.

I'm being entirely honest. I never cared. I was merely responding to the assumption that the actress was British with my own suggestion that she was an inbred American.

Why would you make assumptions then call people retarded for doing the same thing? Must I say it again, user? Pot calling the kettle black. It's okay, though. I forgive you. Lets hug it out.

I never called you retarded, I just called you a pussy because you were acting like one. not that it matters, we're cool

To prove to himself and Butcher that he doesn't have a weakness.

Yikes. Telling you that you are wrong straight to yourself is a pussy move? user I think you are the angry one.

You're seriously saying that artstyle is not important in a comic book, a medium which was designed around visual entertainment via images? Ennis's comic books suck for the most part, why the fuck do you think that they change them for TV adaptations so much?

Attached: 1543529109443.png (479x492, 376K)

Imagine bumping a dying thread to bitch to some fucking faggot while you post a JoJo le fedora meme. Didn't read either posts.

Why the fuck haven't they made a tv or movie adaptation of his best work?

Attached: 250px-TheDarkness.jpg (250x375, 37K)

>None of the Boys are powered by Compound V
This was a good choice though, and can still happen later.

game was fucking amazing

gender swapped and turned the nazi superhero into a jewess
it's just downhill from there