He did it again

>women raping men is just fine and they should just get over it.

Fuck joe rogan. Seriously. FUck this utter meat head.

Attached: download-16.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E
youtube.com/watch?v=rQLMszHl7nM
ajc.com/news/breaking-news/south-georgia-woman-arrested-child-molestation-sodomy-charges/FnG8UkYOxQtie75iuCLFNN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joe is a snake who changes his views based on who he is interveweing

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E

did he say this in the whitney "melted candle face" cummings episode i skipped that one

Rogan is a pot-smoking degenerate who's opinions are not worth valuing.

Why are you still listening to safe gatekeepers, user? It is because they're familiar?

Only absolute unironic comptete fucking morons like joe rogan. I guess he is ok for babies first redpill, but the overwhelming majority of his shows are complete and utter trash.

Attached: 1529915841787.jpg (730x380, 25K)

>who's
"WHOSE" ironic and based

He literally says "whooooaaaaa" to EVERY guest as if every single one of them blows his mind. The guy is in the club, if you know what I mean.

I wonder how long it'll be before scumbags like this turn the other cheek at women molesting male children, and say..."Those kids need to suck it up and get over it"? I have a friend who was molested at 9 years old by one of his mom's friends, and it scarred him for life. He doesn't even trust women now and always feels awkward around them.

Hes an absolute air head who only got popular in the same way people like Ben Shapirostein do. He never admits hes wrong when called out until after the show, he is very assertive, this makes him appear to always be right and the voice of reason to dullards.
If you say something wrong with conviction and boldness more people will believe you than if you used reason and research.
He also appeals the fake machismo of fat old guys who wish they were big ex seals dudes.

Do you know what show it was where he shut down the conversation of supposedly what the FBI said regarding what they'd do if Trump got in? A soon as they came back from a commercial, they were onto the next topic, never to mention it again. He's a paid shill.

Yes but joe has also implied he and "many friends" were abused by catholic priests conveniently when he wants to call all catholics pedophiles. His views change depending on the topic and guest so he can never be wrong.

Never listened to this guy. Why's he so fucking popular? What am I missing?

>He doesn't even trust women now and always feels awkward around them.
isn’t that normal?

Or maybe he is just an incompetent pothead drunk that gets distracted after 3 minutes between talking.

just because it is routine. what else is there to watch, to be honest? got any recs

>Why's he so fucking popular?
He has friends in high places. He's a useful idiot. We are supposed to think he's funny, yet wise, and we should trust him.

He was very very very early in podcasting.
He was pretty famous because of fear factor, which literally everyone watched

2 types:
Fat boomers who think he is manly and want to feel manly too.
Children who think he is redpilled and based and triggers the libs.

he talks to people who have a fan base and some of them find joe funny or cool so they follow him hes been doing this for like 10 years almost

>what else is there to watch, to be honest?
You kidding me? Listen to some Art Bell (he dieded dough).

What happens if i rape a “transmale” while i “identify” as a woman?

>Or maybe he is just an incompetent pothead drunk that gets distracted after 3 minutes between talking.
Nah, look around and you'll find that he's a Satan-worshiper too.

The human that is the most natural shall be trampled with the full force of the law.

Joe has so many fake health/psuedo science huxsters on his show, shilling their trash products it might as well be the home shopping network for edgy zoomers and retarded old men

I've noticed that. He sounds like a fraud that just panders to whoever he has on his show. He's never consistent.
Not in the same way my friend is.

Gym rats breathe bro science.

Who knows what Mr Rogan really thinks. He'll change his opinion to agree with the guest as long as they don't say something negative about drugs.

where to even begin with art bell? he has decades of stuff

Attached: 1560297314829.jpg (640x853, 103K)

just started this
youtube.com/watch?v=rQLMszHl7nM
better be good it was froot loops damn it

Attached: Joe_rogan_experience.jpg (634x840, 122K)

But he's right. If you're a man who's so pathetic that it's even possible for you to be raped by a woman you probably should have thought of that before you became such a pussy. Unless she sneaks into a hospital while you're recovering from a surgery or something and she sticks cotton swabs up your urethra and forces you to penetrate her while you're out cold on anaesthetics then there's really no excuse to let yourself be fucked by a woman without your consent.

What if i’m a 7 year old boy getting brutally raped by some dyke?

Then you're not a man yet are you retard

I feel like Joe has lost his passion for everything that he's into. UFC, podcasting, comedy, health, conspiracy. All of his fanbases have noticed it to and have been turning on him. I feel like in 2020 Joe is going to quit his jobs and go into hiding for a bit.

Attached: hairless.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

So raping a 7 year old girl isn’t rape because she’s not a woman yet?

Find his Missing 411 David Paulides episodes. They are all over youtube. Pure kino

>where to even begin with art bell? he has decades of stuff
I like anything but the call-ins that have me skipping through. Cringey. except that one guy

>chimps on dmt

>But he's right.
How exactly? I can tell you're one of those hypocrite white knights that calls a man pussy if they get raped by a woman but would criticize a man if he rightfully defended himself. In other words, you can't win, right? Fuck off.

dude no fucking way

jamie pull up my wife's daughter

Attached: 1559295813118.png (580x542, 648K)

Are you Einstein?

I watch for the guests.

Your friend is a faggot.

I wouldn't criticise a man for defending himself against rape at all, in fact I explicitly implied that that's what you should do, but make sure to keep inventing strawmen to argue against so you can keep winning arguments against yourself at least.

Wtf happened to Yea Forums? Joe is right. How much of a failure do you have to be to get raped by a woman. I'm a scrawny nerd and even I can overpower any woman who tries to tackle me. Seriously how the fuck do men even get raped?

>Ben Shapirostein
Everyone already knows Shapiro is Jewish, retard. He wears a yarmulke everywhere.

That’s not what he’s saying. He’s saying men cannot be raped. Women, girls, and boys can be. It’s not that difficult to understand.

So you're a proponent of child rape then? Nice to know, pedo lover.

Yeah go for it retard

So does everyone else. Thats why I said most of his shows are garbage. I sort of wish that joe would have gone on Infowars, since the alex jones 1 interview is what catapulted joe into zoomer consiousness. But zoomers refuse to watch infowars because it isn't kosher.

>bruh when i was 16 i wuda beat da fuck outta dat guy
he's seriously retarded about anything involving fighting IRL

>so what you're saying is
Your friend is a faggot and so are you

sure bud

Attached: gabi.jpg (640x912, 69K)

>using the term "babies first redpill" in a serious context
guess how I know your home board, mr. DoubleDigit

Insta-delete?

i have no clue lol for some reason it didnt post right

Nice.
Would bleach.

people listen because thats where the all the guests go

guests go because thats where all the listeners are

>Female raping children and making them feel threatened by the idea of sexual intercourse with women in their adulthood, let alone with anyone is totally okay.
Imagine being this autistic and legitimately believing in this sick nonsense.

What if a seven year old girl is transitioning and identyfies as a male?
Would that be rape?

I'm glad I never got caught up with Joe Rogan shit. He's been a mortal enemy of mine since he hosted that shitty, unfunny season of The Man Show almost 20 years ago.

Now I just laugh at him when Mike makes fun of him on Red Bar Radio.

is that way fag

that thing would tear your face off

>Wtf happened to Yea Forums?
Nothing. We've never supported rape here.

So if it was three-five women utnumbering one man who was unable to defend himself you'd be totally okay with being raped? Great to know you rapist enabler.

I honestly can't comprehend why people are comfortable with this view for Catholics but uncomfortable with giving it to Weinstein and his types as well.

No, that seems to be more of place that's suited for a child molesting loving degenerate such as yourself.

Jesus, that thing would tear you to shreds.

he's an actor and an athlete, he's not Jordan Peterson or someone interesting.
why look to him for anything but personal opinion?

>Dude, if you don't like getting sexually abused by women before you hit puberty, you're totally gay
How much of a spineless wimp do you have to be to get off to the idea of a woman overpowering you?

Sounds like your friend is a huge fag

i wouldnt go around a stinky ape anyways

Joe is for memes only don't take his opinions seriously.

what do you even expect from this idiot any more
he thinks depression isn't real and people should just live in hollywood and go elk hunting with 5000 dollar compound bows its so easy bro

How so? I guess forget the fact that he molested by a woman as a child. Totally okay, right?

If you don't let him eat your daughter's face, you're racist.

Best explanation yet.

She'd be a boy not really but let's pretend it's not total bullshit for a sec despite what random screencaps from crazies tell you most people even on the far left don't actually by age as an assigned value so she could not identify as a man only a boy and therefore could be raped.

Looool. You watch too much anime bro. Women are weak as fuck. I lose every single arm wrestle to a guy cuz I don't exercise but I still beat every girl I do it with. And what the fuck kind of scenario would a weak nerdy guy be surrounded by 3-5 women???

He's right though, even if you are a twig you are probably stronger than 99% of all women. You cannot win this argument, men literally cannot be raped by women unless they want to lmao

unironically based and redpilled

Attached: 1 -oXgc8gVfo04rzMjFBdaBA.jpg (960x547, 104K)

Don't listen to that retard. I'll explain it simply for you so you have no hooks left to put your garbage bait on.
Rape can happen to anyone. The only difference is the victims ability to defend against it. Grown men can easily defend themselves against women, and therefore it should not be possible for them to be raped by women. A similar example would be a small boy with a grown woman. A boy that can't overpower a woman should not be able to rape her.
This has nothing to do with the definition of rape or the laws surrounding it. It is simply an opinion that suggests any person capable of overpowering their attacker can't be raped unless they let them, in which case it isn't rape.
Fucking retarded dickhead make me type all that shit out.

If a man is too weak to defend himself against a female attempting to Rape him, he deserved to get raped. He's free to defend himself with violence.

me every day
"oh user you are so based and red pilled lib shits bfto" they say

SHIEEEET

FUCKING THIS. RAPE IS PHYSICALLY FORCING SOMEONE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU

THAT DOESN'T FUCKING APPLY TO 99.9% OF MEN WHO GET """RAPED"""

Can you stop being such a fucking faggot? Holy shit, everyone knows that it is technically pedophilia but there is a difference and you know it, but you're being one of those fags who pretend that all that should be considered is muh laws. I remember wanting to fuck my mums friends when I was 9 and I would have been happy to do so. Your friend is a fag, and so are you. Fuck you.

Sounds like you got molested yourself, fag

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman raping or molesting a man, including children even. Teachers who have sex with their students did nothing wrong. Men are hard wired to fuck starting at age 12, maybe even earlier. Our psychies can handle it with no repercussions.

This is basic biology.

lol get off the internet man
i'm not a /pol/tard obsessed with "the left" but i'm not a sòy who thinks men can get raped either

>You watch too much anime bro
I literally don't, so no need to project.
> And what the fuck kind of scenario would a weak nerdy guy be surrounded by 3-5 women???
Someone who was unconscious or in a vulnerable position. I'm sure it happens a lot. Just because we don't hear about doesn't mean it doesn't.

You sound like you're a pedophile yourself after being this apologetic. Wouldn't be surprised.

But that user said that a legit seven year old boy can’t be raped by a woman. If biology is a social construct and you are what you identify as this girl also can not be raped because she identifies as a man.
Don’t flip flop!

>women raping men is just fine and they should just get over it.

But that's true. It's not a big deal.

Attached: 1558211289020.jpg (770x720, 57K)

>jo rogan triggers incels
Wtf I love Joe Rogan now!

So many low-key pedophiles in this thread.

Redpilled take, but you're still going to get bombarded by MGTOW fags who think the laws should be applied equally when there is obviously a difference.

Attached: 820.jpg (550x336, 26K)

No woman is gonna rape you, you pathetic, delusional faggot

This. Only women and faggot zoomers think teen boys don't want to fuck older women.

I wish a woman would rape me

People don't watch InfoWars because it's literally unintelligible. It's not about (((them))) at all, it's Alex's word soup he blurts out. He puts a load of words together, but they don't even make a sentence. I reckon he has brain damage.

Maybe I'm your uncle. Remember that night in your bedroom when we stayed with your parents?

>there are "men" in this thread who would get pissy if their son was fucked by their teacher at school instead of feeling extremely proud

Attached: 6y68GuLY_400x400.jpg (363x363, 26K)

>incels
It's just one raging tranny

According to some of the comments here, this woman in pic related totally did nothing wrong and is 'goddess'.

ajc.com/news/breaking-news/south-georgia-woman-arrested-child-molestation-sodomy-charges/FnG8UkYOxQtie75iuCLFNN/

Attached: Degeneraterapistcunt.jpg (1342x526, 59K)

>3 years old
Try again faggot, literally no one in this thread has a fucking 3 year old in mind when talking about boys fucking older women you absolute retard

Most guys on Yea Forums are probably pussy enough to be raped by women if we're being honest here. It's not a matter of physical strength, it's the will to use it, and those are two completely different things. Most people here talk a big game but are scared of women and a domineering woman could have their way with a lot of them just from the mental domination, physical domination would be irrelevant.

I can't wait for him to just disappear. His commentary has become so awful and distracting it now actively takes away from UFC events.

Yet, you're still implying that a 9-year-old getting touched is any more correct and moral. It's only a 6 year age difference.

see

>a literal baby
>the same as a pubescent boy getting a hard on every 20 minutes because biology says it's time to spread his seed

Reddit please go.

I do believe in woman been the weaker sex, but we’re do people get the idea that every woman out there can be easily beaten by any man? Woman can rape and punch, and that shit hurt

Nigger read what he said 7 year old boys are not men.

MEN cannot be raped. BOYS CAN be raped.

Your friend was given a head start

I'm sure there are a small percentage of men who can't beat up a woman but they deserve to be raped anyways they could probably use having to ejaculate into a woman, might boost their test desu

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

A 9-12-year-old getting raped is still child rape, Degenerate.

What if i am a 31 year old man but i identify as a woman. Can i be raped then?

The average is so far off that even men below the average strength level of guys are on the upperside of the bellcurve of women.

Unless you're a little pussy of a man and the woman is some top tier athlete you're not getting raped barring her having drugged you or hold a gun.

A prebusent boy being molested is most definitely rape. No one here is arguing against that, reddit.

Rape is rape you fucking inbred cracka faggot ass nigger kikes.

what's his diet?

Depends do you believe transpeople are crazy?

If No, then yeah sure you could but then you should also kill yourself you crazy person.

If Yes, then no simply playing pretend and identifying as a woman does not make you a woman.

You're stupid as fuck. Men can be raped, and men can be a victim of an abusive relationship too. I bet you would get your ass whooped by a woman, and maybe physically you could beat her but you'd be too much of a pussy to flip that switch.

Most rapes are cases where technically the female could have scratched and clawed her way out of it, but she just passively took it. It's not a matter of how strong you are, it's about how passive your personality is, and there are a lot of dudes that would say no, not want it, but still get mentally bullied and pressured into it. And most people in this thread talking tough are one of them.

Who was THAT teacher for you guys? I remember when I just entered high school (12 years old) there was this fit young british teacher that I would get mad stiffys all day thinking about spreading her on her desk and destroying her pussy

Attached: 1520937532973.png (200x200, 60K)

>women raping men
>men
Unless that ‘man’ is severely disabled, that nigga was asking for it. Come on OP

A lot of assumptions there pal. Just cause you were a weak enough of a little faggot either mentally of physically to get pressured into something you didn't want doesn't mean the world is.

Oh look it's a person who, if they happened to be the other gender, would falsely accuse someone of rape because they didn't enjoy the sex

come on though, a grown woman messing around with a boy is completely different to some old pervert holding a child down and raping him/her up the ass

Perhaps maybe you should read the comments above of individuals calling someone's friend a faggot because he was scarred by an incident that occurred when he was 9 years old. They seem like they're making light of a situation and are acting like the female abuser did nothing wrong.

>high school (12 years old)
What country, Turkey?

t. has no children

>t.future rapist

This thread:
>Women can break the law and fuck as many children as they want
>Men can't.
So many Jew feminazi, rapist shills here tonight.

G•d i WISH i was sodomized by a woman three times my age when i was a kid.
Only pussy faggot cucks can complain about something that BASED

>i'm a future rapist because I want to fuck my hot teacher
I am bewildered being in a thread with so many pussy low test fags
I can assume you're an extremely weak man based on the fact that you didn't want to fuck your teachers and therefore you started puberty way too late

I'm not making any assumptions. Most people ITT have incel written all over them. And if you're an incel it's because you're afraid of women, and if you're afraid of women, you can be controlled by them, and thus raped. I can tell you're one of these people by your false bravado.

Hey cocksucker. The guy calling your friend a faggot was me. I also made this post I called your friend a faggot because he is friends with a retarded fucking redditor like you. Kill yourself, you absolute fucking moron.

>G•d i WISH i was sodomized
^found the J.O.O.O.

Not him but I never had any hot teachers, not a single one.

It's technically impossible for a woman to be a rapist because they don't have a penis

this

Just because I'm insulting because you're clearly projecting doesn't mean I'm an incel. Like dude seriously just accept that men who are raped are below average for a man due to that fact.

That thing is 21? lmao

>women can't drug people (including cases of taking advantage over a drunk man)
>women can't abuse people in a relationship
These things are rare, but they do happen, and they do leave victims. Joe is a faggot for taking that stance.

what if man gets drugged or some shit

Regardless of that, once a boy hits 12,13,14 and is popping boners all day long this is actually something that is SUPPOSED to be happening because by nature this is when you should be, by biological age, pumping your sperm in to pussies, whether those pussies belong to a 13 year old, or a 31 year old.

It is not some 'coincidence' that every kid of that age is walking around with wood nearly half the day. This is how we reproduce as a species, and there's nothing anyone can do to curb basic biology and hormones.

Why are YouTube show threads deleted here while Netflix shows stay up? Are the Jannies jews?

Lmao your friend is a pussy. Literally when have men at any age found getting laid traumatic unless they are homosexual

I'm not the one who made that initial comment you fucking degenerate, feminazi, loving jew shill pleb. I'm just someone of many who isn't soft on female double-standards when it comes to sexual activity and consent laws like a piece of shit like you.
>you absolute fucking moron.
Yet, you're the one who advocates child rape in this thread. Okay.

>Are the Jannies jews?
>2 simultaneous BLACKED threads reaching bump limit every other week
>Are the Jannies jews?
You tell me.

I never denied those men are below average, not even necessarily physically but mentally. I'm just saying anyone saying it can't happen to men are literal retards.

It's like when you see a small guy bullying someone way bigger, even hitting them, and that person doesn't fight back, even though everyone watching it knows if that person did fight back he'd probably destroy that person. We've all seen situations like that. Just because you're physically strong enough to defend yourself doesn't mean you have it in your head to. Some people are just mentally very weak. Joe Rogan is only considering how physically able someone is, and that's where he's being a retard, as are many in this thread.

how can a woman be the rapist when she is the one getting penetrated? lmao

Woman pulls a gun on you and shoves a broom handle up your ass?

ITT: men without sons and without sex think they're qualified to state what counts as rape.

Rape isn't hot like in your animes. It's a violation, likely done by a woman too disgusting to get sex the normal way. Nobody deserves to be violated. Toe Rogan is a sweaty idiot.

that would be sexual abuse but not rape

You were never molested as a child, so how are you in a position to make a judgment on how one perceives and feels about it.

at 12 years old? Yeah, I wasn’t thinking like some cumbrain wanting to ‘destroy’ some teachers pussy. Thats some Ted Bundy shit there my man, were you exposed to pornography by a family friend from a young age?

so when women orgasm during rape, is it still rape?

>It's a violation, likely done by a woman too disgusting to get sex the normal way.
there is no such thing

The whole point of Janitors are to delete NSFW content first. There's still porn on the catalog yet a Filthy Frank thread HAD to go. I'm getting sick of this shit, even on Reddit off-topic threads aren't deleted, just downvoted. 4channel fucking sucks, all the good threads here today were pruned or deleted, aaaa.

Lmao you actually have no idea how much of a fag you are, is this why you were bullied in school? Pathetic

yes, because they're being penetrated

Do you honestly really think a penis is the only body part that can be used to rape or molest someone? I can't believe people are really this retarded.
>they don't have a penis
They have fingers do they not?

>no penis, no rape
I’d consider free drugs to assuage any misgivings I have about the females looks a tip top bonus my dude

but the body enjoyed it so how can it be rape?
it like a free happy ending

>I'm not the one who made that initial comment
You and that other faggot are completely interchangeable. Your both pathetic cucks that take shit said on Yea Forums seriously. Fuck off back to plebbit with that other guy and his faggot friend that got molested.

no penis, no rape

forceful penetration of other objects comes under sexual abuse

Haha women can't rape, guys, it's all in good fun.

Attached: 4341a5_4956473.jpg (786x411, 113K)

Were your parents vegans? I feel bad for you.
Either that or you're a fag/woman and your opinion doesn't mean anything.

Imagine being able to sleep at night knowing that you're a person who loves female rapists and child molesters.

>constantly projecting homosexuality
its ok to be different dude, you seem obsessed. Imagine thinking like that at 12 years old, you must have experienced some childhood trauma. Have you ever had the anal dilation test performed to find out?

>at 12 years old? Yeah, I wasn’t thinking like some cumbrain wanting to ‘destroy’ some teachers pussy. Thats some Ted Bundy shit there my man, were you exposed to pornography by a family friend from a young age?
Wanting to fuck everything in sight is very common at that age, you're a faggot

imagine being this butthurt that some woman let a 12 year stick it in her

Do you know where you are?

>nooooooooooooo you can't let that horny teenager fuck you, that's like, rape!

Okay I'll be serious now since it seems as if you aren't baiting, you are or atleast were a genuine faggot if you didn't want to fuck women when you were 12. Literally every friend I knew back then was looking to get pussy. I knew multiple people in my first year of high school who lost their virginity. I masturbated virtually every night for that entire year. You are absolutely a fag if you didn't want to fuck anything in your path at that age

Then it's simple we just consider all males who are mentally as not Men. Therefore Men cannot be raped.

Getting penetrated under any circumstances that aren't consensual is still qualified as rape.

Attached: Rape meaning.jpg (890x510, 50K)

Why are Slavs so based?

>169 replies
>57 posters
Look you retarded pedo, women and men are different and we view actions and interactions between the two sexes differently. There are no double standards here. I'm sorry no one wants to see your old ass dating young girls.

Attached: 1479400555680.jpg (400x396, 22K)

You gotta admit, you want to try to rob her salon now.

So if a woman rapes me im still the rapists because im technically penetrating her?

I'm talking about under a logical legal system, not one controlled by feminists and cucks

I got my dick sucked in first grade, then tried to fuck every girl I could after that. Licked plenty of pussy before I ever got my first boner. Then I fucked girls my age from 11 on. Most of the girls had probably been molested themselves now that I think about it, but I loved it and everyone I've shared the stories with here has loved it too. Eat shit nigger.

No, she'd be the rapist because she's penetrating and inflicting abuse on you without your agreement or consent.

If you're a male who's passive enough to get raped then you deserve it. It's Iike you're actively ignoring when people tell you this.

You're just making up premises to argue against. No one here believes you can choose your gender except you, and no one said a 7 year old boy can't be raped but you.

She can’t rape me because she doesn’t have a penis and therefore can’t penetrate me.
Checkmate, incel!

a 7 year old can't be raped by a woman, only sexually abused

She would be consenting, you would not. This stuff really isn't hard to understand if you're not a complete fucking retard.

>I got my dick sucked in first grade
>then tried to fuck every girl I could after that
>Licked plenty of pussy before I ever got my first boner. Then I fucked girls my age from 11 on.
And then you woke up.

>passive
What if a woman spikes your drink? What if she hits you in the head with a bat and violates you when you're unconscious or dazed? Is that impossible to occur, thus even the concept of woman on man rape is laughable?
What a bunch of retards in this thread, holy shit.

So if i identify as a woman i can rape all the kids that i want?

It's there nonconsensual sexual intercourse being done then it's rape.
>Incel
Far from it, but I don't believe in nonsensical double-standards either.

Would the moron with the pedo strawman please fuck off and let this bait thread die?

Legit lol'd hard. Nicely done and true.

Stop being a pussy and man up.
LMAO

Yes there is. Fat disgusting whales(real incels) don't want to fuck fat disgusting incels(nu-term for uggo males). Just like how fat disgusting incels don't want to lower their standards, neither will fat disgusting whales. So they will target innocent more attractive boys who don't know any better.

Nice 5th grader zinger. I guess you hate pedos because one is currently raping you?

Theres a difference between having sexual desires and urges, and thinking like a porn addicted cumbrain whose dopamine receptors have burnt out already at 12 years old. If I employed you I would have serious misgivings about allowing you work in close proximity with females, children or even feminine men.

it depends if you use your penis or not

>So they will target innocent more attractive boys who don't know any better.
that's not rape

Jesus how fucking soi infested are you people

What if i have a feminine penis?

still a penis I am afraid

>Fat disgusting whales(real incels) don't want to fuck fat disgusting incels
>(real incels)
>don't want to
What you just described is volcel, not incel.

He's right though.
You inceloids need to have sex.

I can’t wait to have my way with your future son, user.
But worry, it wont be rape because we are both men

Just because i have a penis doesn’t mean that i don’t have a vagina.

After reading this entire thread, I've learned that women can't be rapists or child molesters. I certainly know where to go for my own on-going education. Will recommend to every parent.

The last Eddie Bravo episode I think. Shit was weird, they've never cut for a pee break.

So what are the negatives? What's the consequences of fucking an older woman when you're a young boy if you want to? Assuming you get away with it.

Only if you believe MTF trannies aren't mentally insufficient men in drag. You either have a penis or a vagina, you can't have both.

Its still rape if guys gets drugged or a fatty waits until a guy passed out and starts riding them. I highly doubt a woman is gonna overpower a guy but i also highly doubt guys do that. Serial killers arent gonna fight his victims he just uses chloroform or something.

See this whole discussion reeks of stupid morons not having any fantasy. If i wanted to i could rape joe rogan. But thats the thing, he is of average intelligence surrounding himself with intellectuals and everyone is too polite to tell him he is stupid.

Women can't be child molesters, but the idea that they can rape someone is pretty laughable

>Its still rape if guys gets drugged or a fatty waits until a guy passed out and starts riding them.
No it isn't, he isn't even being penetrated

Women can most definitely be child molesters. The average redditor however sees no distinction between actual child boys and pubescent teens. To them everyone is a prebusent baby until they reach 18.

This. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a back bone, which would explain his height.

So cool dude. That is until a ugly fatty rapes you and has your children and youre forced to pay for child support (its still (((america)))) for the rest of your life. But hey, you had sex right...

>the idea that they can rape someone is pretty laughable
Why?
>No it isn't, he isn't even being penetrated
>rape is penetration only
Okay, so it's rape only if she, say, drugs you and jams a broomstick up your ass.

Are you a parent? Seems like you have an irrationally large emotional investment in this discussion and that would explain it.
Nobody here gives a fuck about your kids. I'd personally make your daughter into my onahole and she'd love it. Faggot.

Bruh, if a woman makes you aroused enough to cum she did not rape you lmao

>or a fatty waits
Absolute fucking yikes. Imagine thinking having your genitals stimulated by a chubby goddess whilst you’re tripping balls is the same as being railed by Pedro up the ass. Go back

The current definition of rape is so loose and relative it can be applied to almost any sexual situation (which is how the feminists want it)

Traditionally it means a man forcefully inserting his penis into a vagina or anus, and that's how it should be defined. Other actions are different should be grouped as such, they aren't "rape".

>gets drugged
>passed out
Both cases in which they can't defend themselves. Learn basic reading comprehension.

it's actually possible for uncut guys to finish from physical stimulus alone, so your argument is bs

>Oh no, my penis slid into a vagina without my consent, truly I have been violated for life

Nutty.

It's ironic how this community that strives itself on hating feminazis and constantly complains when they're shoehorned into media, but when it comes to sexual intercourse (whether if it's with a man, woman, or child) they can do "whatever" they want to without consequences. People need to make up their minds. Can't have it both ways.

Based.

The fuck you talking about? Rape is sex forced upon you, stop with your semantic bullshit of your own made up rules you delusional faggot.

Women are different than men, holding them to the same rules sexually is retarded because they don't even have a penis

rape is being penetrated by a penis without your consent

Big talk for a virgin neckbeard with a micropenis.

So, the consent laws should only apply to males then? Got it.

Technically rape is nothing more than a man forcing himself on a woman and coming inside her without her consent. This definition dates back centuries.

>Until 2012, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) considered rape a crime solely committed by men against women. In 2012, they changed their definition from "The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will" to "The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."
You should look up what words mean before being a condescending nigger

Holy shit, you guys are really so pathetic you dont have any standards huh. Hell i turned down plenty of disgusting fatties, but for pathetic losers it really would be a dream come true. Jesus i thought it was some ironic shitposting. Guys seriously kill yourselves...

So if i penetrate a woman with a broom handle that’s not rape?

no, it would be unlawful sodomy
generally speaking yes

These are virgin Yea Forums neckbeard white knight cucks who talk about movies 24/7 and think sex with any woman is gold and the highlight of their lives, of course, they don't have standards.

Women raping men isn't just fine, it's extremely hot.

>I want to get raped by a woman as a little kid
I bet you liked getting pegged too, fags. Fits with your submissive mindset.

>"learn reading comprehension"
>autoreplies without reading
>includes the phrase "ironic shitposting"
This is some epic meta merely pretending bait, friend. Well played.

You've lost the argument so are resorting to insults

women can't rape, get over it

Let's hope you have a 09-12-year-old child that gets molested by a greasy overweight fat female that hasn't showered in months then since every female should automatically be immune to the law according to you.

What if i masturbate on a seven year olds girls face?
Will that be rape? I’m not penetrating her after all.

Extremely based and incredibly redpilled. I'm glad someone had the courage to say this.

Google can answer these simple definition questions for you, retard.

You're a faggot too btw

I could do with getting raped by a woman t b h

sexual abuse of a minor
you act like having sex with a fatty is rape, you're like a feminist lmao

>women can't rape, get over it.
A deluded statement that's only believed by a virgin who thinks sex with everyone woman is automatically gold.

Is this "redpill" the thing that makes you a virgin or what, I don't get it.

Wasn’t Joe assfucked when he was a kid? Why is he doing this?