THE BLUE-EYED DEVIL

My blonde and blue eyed friends are the most liberal and death-oriented of them all. They're all anti-natalists and determinists and that shit. This short blonde and blue kid tried to fight me the other day for being "alt-right." My more swarthy friends are all on the level. We tell them, "you guys are 1% of the global population, blonde hair and blue eyes, did you know that?" but they don't give a shit. Why? They're the embodiment, they're the prototypical European, and they give the least shit about Europe. I've met full blown brown Hispanics and Arabs that were more concerned with Europe than my actual European friends. What is the deal with this? It is like a mandatory thing. I don't know ANY blue blondes that are even A LITTLE sympathetic to their own shit. I don't get it man. Fucks with my sense of hope. They seem suicidal. Tell me I am crazy.

Attached: xcf.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

That's weird. I thought I was on Yea Forums, not /pol/

Fuck off yank

>Tell me I am crazy.
you are and you're also not very intelligent because you posted on the wrong board

Interesting point, wrong board though. See you on /pol/.

Jew propaganda fed to them since childhood telling them to hate themselves

You observed how morons of every kind confuse phenotypes with cultural character

Attached: 363.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

I prefer my devils to have yellow eyes.

Attached: Amahl_Farouk_The_Shadow_King.jpg (1777x999, 171K)

>well adjusted blonde haired and blue eyed people
>larping mutt
Many such cases.

Attached: images (38).jpg (602x328, 37K)

>Nords are cucks
WEW!

Attached: 1532985378884.jpg (1584x864, 345K)

i noticed this too, its even worse with women, the blonde blue eyed ones are always turbosluts and liberals

You're crazy. I'm a blonde blue anglo and I'm not like this, nor are my friends/family who are literally all light featured.

>They're the embodiment, they're the prototypical European
lmao stop browsing pol. maybe they are right tho this "europe is white we must keep it blonde and blue eyed" thing is cringe. mass immigration is bad for a number of things, snowniggers (supposedly) disappearing is not one of them

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T SHARE YOUR FEATURES!

Attached: 1564524703252.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Snowniggers are fucking retarded. I felt sorry for Swedecucks and Krauts until I actually talked with them. They're not brainwashed. They're just fucking demented.

whites are self-hating racetraitors. it's honestly shocking

why should they care ultimately? the problem isn't skin color itself, but culture, which is malleable and can be healed at any point in the future. there's no reason to be alarmed if you don't buy into the pure genetics meme

culture is an expression of genes. it doesn't just float around in the air

>They seem suicidal
Depression is white ppl shit

Always was. Always will be. You talk about them being anti-natalists. Guess what? That's white ppl shit too

pinkdicks are fucked up, always were.

>culture is an expression of genes

Attached: 1564451434894.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Cultures have been comoletely erased even though the people are still here. Many are open they want to assimilate unique european cultures into one multicultural Europe.