ITT: greatest moments in television history

ITT: greatest moments in television history
youtu.be/L4OUbmlMat8

Attached: 1518892152346.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HldRlTZj_g
youtube.com/watch?v=pJy6p77W0ik
youtube.com/watch?v=62BL-4Htuho
youtube.com/watch?v=6QVzKihKiYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE'RE MEN

B.o.r.e.d.

>yeah show some respect-
>SHUT YA FUCKIN MOUTH

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=7HldRlTZj_g

God, what an insufferable asshole.

Should have knocked the paragraphs off Ramsey’s fucking face.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJy6p77W0ik

Why do Americans always turn into black people when they want to sound tough? What does this say about their masculinity?

I know right? Can't believe he's a millionaire cook and has multiple TV shows

That's what non racists do to sound tough because non racists all inherently love niggers.

>anybody would hire me to work in their kitchen and they'd be proud to have me there
And he's been homeless ever since.

This guy chimped out and based Ramsay made him look stupid

Anyone who has worked in a restaurant knows line cooks really do have this misplaced sense of self importance regardless of their skill level. It's truly bizarre.

Because it's how stupid people sound when trying to sound tough. With Hell's Kitchen you're getting a collection of people competing as line cooks, lowest position in a restaurant, as a game show to get the chance to work in a nicer restaurant (they don't really get to run anything in Ramsay's places). These are not bright people.

It's true. Most hectic fast paced infuriating field I've ever worked in. It wasn't just the line cooks but most people in general. Never felt a bigger urge to strangle my co-workers.
But it can be a satisfying job.

They get used to making nice meals (that they didn't even design) in a hectic environment. Gives them an ego from believing they're the main ones putting together all these meals even though they aren't responsible for the ideas.

This isn't really acting like a black guy. This is classic BROOKLYN RAGE. AYYYYE I'M WALKIN HERE.

This kind of mentality predates black rage/fight mannerisms and goes back to Italians from the 19th century

its not a "black" thing its a "stupid" thing

theres just a lot of stupid blacks

Clearly fake for murrican reality tv drama

He said, "I ain't no bitch", "y'all", and "dawg". Pretty clearly a black thing.

I'm not no fake
youtube.com/watch?v=62BL-4Htuho

>the idea is the most important part not the execution
You're either a woman or onion boy

white guys love saying the n-word but listen to rap 24/7. real cracker shit.

>please don't think of niggers in a bad way
Holy fucking hell you should both be shot.

They get a set recipe to put together, which can be challenging, but it's something a whole slew of semi-literates can do.

Italians arent white

>3:12
>look, look, LOOK
Top fucking lel

Why so much spacing? Do you think it gets you attention? Artistic statement? You already said the idea of the recipe is more important than execution or keeping pace so no reason to talk about that anymore I just want to know why women and onions love putting all those spaces in their posts?

Not that user, I was referring to the sense of self importance exhibited by even shitty line cooks. Line cooks that are actually good at their jobs with a good attitude should absolutely feel pride and importance. I was referring to the fact that even shitty line cooks develop this stupid pridefulness when the actually decent ones are usually much more realistic.

>WAAAAAH WOMEN AND ONIONS AM I RIGHT GOOD SIRS???
>AAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: images.png (221x228, 8K)

“I’m not no bitch”

Of course if you talk shit and degrade someone like Ramsey always does it will blow up when he meets the wrong personality types. A lot of his show if fake bullshit though.

4:50 was cringe as fuck

>tfw I'm the #2 manager at the restaurant I've worked at for 8 years and the GM who is one of my best friends just bought the place

Attached: smug.jpg (250x230, 10K)

Isn't that just The South though?

Where do you think blacks largely reside?

He's clearly a northerner based on his accent.

Most blacks live in Africa.

Attached: 1562202481273.gif (480x270, 996K)

Some context to this clip: several months after this show aired, Joseph uploaded (and later deleted) a YouTube video explaining his hostility towards Ramsay. Apparently Ramsay had seen a family photo of Joseph's and took note of his black wife and disabled father. Joseph claimed that off-camera Ramsay kept on making quips about his "nigger wife" and "retard dad," hoping to provoke a film-worthy reaction. He also alleged that Ramsay made several remarks in the vein of "look at you, working shit hours making shit food for even shittier money!" Every time Ramsay said something inflammatory, he would dart away beyond Joseph's reach and the cameras would turn back on. Joseph couldn't call Ramsay out publicly because he signed an all-encompassing NDA before the filming began, which is the same reason he deleted his YouTube video.

Attached: soothing gif.gif (1280x1024, 64K)

Why do you have this gif?

I don't have it. You can't own certain combinations of 1s and 0s.

>I AIN'T NO BITCH, CHEF

>you wanna talk some shit?

CULINARY NIGGAS

Guessing you never have sex either.

Blow me.

You can't blow certain combinations of 1s and 0s.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QVzKihKiYI

Are you calling me AI?

>that mad pajeet in comments
Indians really can't handle any banter huh