Of all the actresses who could've played Starlight, why'd they choose Clairo? she's not even cute

Of all the actresses who could've played Starlight, why'd they choose Clairo? she's not even cute.

Attached: Clairo.png (1302x1422, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Moriarty_(actress)
youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Loser

Wrong name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Moriarty_(actress)

How is she not cute? She's objectively attractive, her character is just irritating. That's the whole point.

No that's Clairo,
youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI

She is.

she's crazy cute you stupid fag lmao

She's supposed to be a self-insert for girls. Cute enough to be fun to think about being, but not pretty enough to activate the jealous rage of a female viewer. They did the same thing for Hughie, but guys don't generally care about men's looks to self-insert, so he's not as attractive. Men really only need the guy to not be fat.

>her character is just irritating. That's the whole point.
i think you got characters mixed up

Ew. They don't look alike at all.

>shes not cute

>2/10 would not bang

Kys

>hey did the same thing for Hughie, but guys don't generally care about men's looks to self-insert, so he's not as attractive. Men really only need the guy to not be fat.
Somewhat true but if a dude is paired up with a pretty girl he should always be above or equal in terms of looks anything below just ruins the fun.

she reminds of that lady from the Beowulf/Sam Raimi movies

Why does Clairo look like this here? G-guys?

Attached: Clairo_11_1_2500.jpg (2500x3181, 1.97M)

Because Claire is a coalburning industry plant

starlight is cute

Imagine her sucking aqua guys dick. I imagine it was very mechanical at first until he start to playfully slap her on the cheek with his long cock. She then starts looking him in the eyes angrily while swallowing his dick massaging it with her tongue underneath just a little. Aw gross she says as she barely removes her mouth before he shoots thick strands of cum into the air

Any more of her as Starlight?

she a turboqt you raging faggot

well no to self insert he needs to be slightly less attractive so people think they could have a chance with a more attractive girl

she was cute in that sam raimi movie 10 yaers ago but white bitches age baddly

>born June 24, 1994
She's younger than me and I can never be that successful

Attached: qnaENJT.png (380x496, 132K)

Hughie is super cute.

You fucking take that back.

This, more or less, you want your progatonists to be good-looking but not so good-looking they become unrelatable and hard to root for as underdogs. If Hughie was played by Clint Eastwood's son and Annie was played by Barbara Palvin it would be harder for audiences to sympathize.

based face-blind user

What about me? I self-inserted as Homelander throughout the whole thing

r u a grill?

No

she's cuter than you

>sexy soft voice in the series
>irl sounds like a retarded tween
lol did they tweak her voice in post production or something?

She'd be cute if her eyes weren't the color of shit.

She's pretty cute but her manner of speaking is as irritating as her character is boring
Wouldn't be worth to put up with her shit just to fuck her

>having premarital sex isn't amoral. it's human.
i wonder if she can come up with some amoral act that i can't write off as "being human."

>not a virgin
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>She already has eyeballs
dropped