I think this is a good deal. What about you?

I think this is a good deal. What about you?

Attached: E1E438E2-8581-46C8-A1CF-857160620046.jpg (300x255, 12K)

If you go see a movie or two in theaters every month it’s not a bad deal.

Fuck off advertising shits

but why would I pay for something thats free?

With high def TVs and crystal clear surround sound you're literally a fucking idiot if you go to three movies a month

Attached: 18mm77at4sz5mjpg.jpg (344x511, 50K)

It's a year commitment before you can cancel so be absolutely sure you can get your money's worth
It's currently a better deal that what employees get (currently, not sure if they'll change our benefits to match. Would be a slap in our faces if they don't)

Wasn't there a similar pass like this that went bankrupt?

MoviePass is still kicking around but it's severely limited

I think you should have sex incel

I think I’m laying next to my girlfriend, Incel

Unless you’re down to watch cam copies its not free for at least 3-4 months.

I used to be a Regal wagecuck. We formerly got 2 tickets/day, which made it a tolerable grind for me because I and friends/family could see 3-4 new movies a week between my big theater and a couple arthouse ones, but then Cineworld cut benefits to 2 tickets/week, reputedly because people were going to watch Disney/Marvel shit 10 times on their pass. The last three months I spent with them I started sneaking into theaters after my shift just to watch everything.

Anyway, this deal's ass as an annual commitment if you account for all the extended spans where nothing good comes, e.g. Fuck You, It's January, April, the long waiting time between John Wick 3 and Once... Hollywood, most of August and September.

Don't give these bastards your money, especially not at concessions.

Thats a very good deal

Canceling is easy peasy.

It's a year commitment, you can't cancel until a years up
Eh if I could even subscribe (currently employed at Regal, there's incompatibility with the employee pass and this since they're both linked to the loyalty card), it'd be worth it for me.
Back when passes were 2 a day, I was a lot more open to trying new things. With only 2 a week, it's seriously limiting and Ive had to pass up a few movies just because there was something else I wanted to see and couldn't afford to pay for an actual ticket

who the fuck still goes to the cinema

tempting but I think I'll stick to my 0 dollar a month unlimited movie plan

Tickets here for the imax are about $14, so I figure if I see just a couple movies a month, i'm pretty much getting my moneys worth.

Only thing is, like you said, theres long stretches where theres nothing I really wanna see in the theatre
Like right now, Lion king, aladdin, stuber, annabelle, fucking Avengers is still playing. Nah. I'm good.
I might wanna see Crawl, but thats really about it.

Attached: 20b1c880f79d4c55c48ebd7061453b1508a2da2e_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

>YARR HARR FIDDLE DE DEE
>BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT TO BE
>DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE
>YOUUU ARRE A PIRATE

Attached: 1563866121018.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

Wow I cant wait to pay 18 dollars a month to listen to blacks hollering and their babies cry and shit everywhere

You are a pirate

>I think it's a good deal. What about you?

Attached: OP.png (644x800, 15K)