The Filthy Frank show

So what the fuck is up with being able to post about Avgn , RLM , fucking nostalgia critic but not youtubers like filthy frank who , you know actually has a fucking show.

post your favorite filthy frank video

Attached: Filthyfrank (1).jpg (975x600, 76K)

Fuck that pussy. He started out as an ugly hapa edgelord who "didn't give a fuck about what people thought about him", and it worked for him to an extent. Then it turned out he was a pussy who got assblasted that his fans would make fun of him and his retarded face. Now he's a depressed numale making music for "sad boys" rapping about being a heartbroken sensitive faggot. He is the embodiment of how pathetic most male hapas are.

>ugly hapa edgelord
That was always a character, brainlet

You dodged the point he was making. He pretended to be one then got assblasted people knew him for that

The weaboo one was kino. His cringe of the week videos on his second channel were underrated

You need to be at least 18 to post here

Because they critique film and pop culture and are thus related to this board. Some noname "make fun of everything and hold no positions" youtuber is insignificant.

Sure it was. "Filthy Frank is only a character" was just a way to cover himself from reciving criticism or backlash from all the "edgy" shit he said. He also loves to insult people but had "mental breakdowns" because people made fun of how ugly he is. As I said, hapas are pathetic pussies.

What about AVGN, joe rogan and bill burr ?

I miss him

jelly about him and his friends going places and doing stuff

All cute white girls want to fuck daddy joji. How does it make you feel white boys?

Oh and while I'm ranting on him I would also like to point out that he claimed that he stopped making videos because of "his voice". Yet yet he became a musician and singer shortly after. Singing also puts a huge strain on a person's voice meaning that he's full of shit. His music is also terrible.

His collabs were kino

>Filthy Frank vid
>song is eponymously called "I live in a constant state of fear and misery" and just loops throughout the whole thing

Attached: 1454009235393.jpg (720x720, 42K)

i think the point is the raspy voice of his filthy frank persona in particular was straining.

AVGN threads aren’t even “allowed” here.
Joe Rogen is a television star.
Bill Burr is a television star.

>make shitty edgelord shit
>transition into real music
That's pretty based desu

>Why yes, my youtube channel name is dirty dan and the humor is quite like FF and Idubbbz. How could you tell?

>real music
He's still just a yt rapper to everyone.

Is this the thread where we pretend we didn't all thoroughly enjoy his vids back in the day

He got a platinum and you didn't so idk

The only thing stopping me from enjoying his vids today is the fact that i've memorised all the jokes in his vids by heart

His videos were kino. But he betrayed us because he lost his balls. Also, his music is cringe.

is dirty dan the name of the guy in that picture? It seems like that's what you're saying, but I'm stupid, so I'm just double checking.

No, I'm just making a joke on people that try to rip off their humor, like that guy.

You're a fucking idiot faggot
"Edgy Humor" isn't just a right winged thing

do you actually think Eric Cartman was suppose to be a good reflection of right winged people

oh, I see. Thanks

It's clearly a character with a character voice and face

test

I don't care about the edgy humor. I used to like him too. I hate him because he's a pussy who got assblasted at people roasting him and because he jumped ship once he saw that Filthy Frank schtick wasn't going to make him any more money.

It's pretty fucking obvious that he's not the kind of guy who believes in everything FF says.

iDubbbz now has more subscribers than Filthy Frank, Maxmoefoe, h3h3 and HowToBasic.

Yeah it’s a zoomer thread

>He got a platinum
that doesn't mean it's good, just that he has enough breainlet followers

>No one outside of yt recognizes him, not even on radio
>m-muh platinum
Yeah, he's just a YT rapper. Deal wit it.

Welcome to the rice paddy was amusing, but he's hard to take in anything but small doses.

Attached: Taco Bell.webm (480x368, 1.6M)

I think he's kind of handsome. I've seen far worse looking men do really well.

He actually is very good looking. His issues are far different than from reddit’s hapas or asianmasculinity. I guess he was the sort of “too emotional” sort of a guy. Clearly not a Chad but not your creepy “virgin” neither.

/thread

is there anything more worthless and creatively impotent than lo-fi? why of all things did he go down that road?