August 2019......... I am forgotten

>August 2019......... I am forgotten........

Attached: Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/collateral/Game of Thrones - Ep 806 - The Iron Throne .pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DGamgvcXw
youtube.com/watch?v=GDs6cH7mdCQ&t=2384s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

true

I'm starting to forget about it. I'm definitely not watching anymore shit from that series.

Hitler Dany

Thank God.

nothing of value was lost

It was fun watching the fanbase turn from cautiously hopeful to disgruntled and angry.

The writers / directors obliterated an 8 year legacy so they could go off and write Star Wars. I wonder why the fans got mad?

Thank fucking god. The threads were such a bore in recent weeks. Thanks for reminding me OP.

t. never watched an episode, never watched ro read any Harry Potter media either. Fuck this gay shit and thank god. saging on page 10 to let it die.

this board isnt so fucked on sunday now
feels good

fuck you

I still want to smash Emilia Clarke

Breaking Bad was one of the most talked tv shows ever
Now nobody cares
Same with LOST
Same with Dexter

it always happens. except with the sopranos because unlike these garbage shows it's actually good

This would've been talked about like Peter Jackson's LotR if D&D didn't run the show into the ground after the Red Wedding. They burned it down then salted the earth, no one can bring themselves to think or talk about even the good seasons because of how the bad ones retroactively ruin them.

Inb4 8 emmy wins

BrBa IS good

last couple of season ruined it, and the last season killed it, there's no point even re-watching it again. too bad I liked it up until season 4.

i turned off my brain while watching got

August is tomorrow mate

>when the medieval siege lines and cavalry formations aren't historically accurate

>when the strong inspiring female character does a bad thing

>when the hero doesn't have an EPIC XD sword battle with the evil ice dude wielding a glorified ice cube

They really ruined the series with season 8. My Reddit buddies and I are 100% agreed on this.

Attached: 1541088114267.jpg (243x234, 18K)

>LOST
>not good

Attached: perlman3.jpg (480x640, 34K)

The only good thing about this show was Arya and Dany. Skipped most of the other storylines after s4

Yeah because thats exactly why people hated the show.

>when pacing is thrown out the window so the showrunners can hurry up and go work on Star Wars

>when characters arcs and development are ignored and nullified last second for no reason

>when years and seasons of setup are not followed upon because of core adaptation problems

Don't ask questions just consume product and then get excited for next products

Attached: 1564563301463.png (644x800, 15K)

>DUDE IM A TRAINED ASSASSIN
>THATS MY STORY FOR 8 SEASONS
>I ONLY USED MY MAGICAL ABILITIES ONCE TO KILL 1 PERSON

shit character

And rightfully so. I feel like Superman for resisting to watch this run of the mill adaptation when everyone & their grandma desperately tried to make me watch it for close to 10 years.

>Star Wars shits the bed, so Kennedy tries poaching star power writers
>writers get so thirsty for mouse milk that they torpedo their current product and piss their good will up a wall
NuWars has been an absolute comedy of errors since R1’s fiasco of a production became public

Attached: 88BD156B-31DE-43CC-AB32-C57BB368FA14.jpg (300x244, 41K)

No, besides s8 she was kino. s8 everything was complete trash, not just Arya

good =/= being talked about years after it ended

The finale didn't end with dany proposing a new tax policy so it just got washed aside as fantasy dogshit like JRR liked to shit out. If Martin was in charge we'd have at least 3 episodes talking about proposed tax strategies and people drinking as much as they shit

Attached: FFC6F95E-AB7B-408A-BCF5-4408244B9B85.png (847x637, 100K)

There are saturday morning cartoons with a better and more cohesive ending.

it literally said those were garbage in the spoiler text

At least LOST at least kept the characters in tact.

>2019.... we are forgotten

Attached: 2314.png (1287x724, 1.41M)

I just noticed Harrold Hardyng is pretty much Robert 2.0. Not physically like his brothers, but his character is very much alike. I hope he doesn't die or gets cucked from Alayne (Sansa) whom he's honestly seem falling for.

I finally understood why they called it King's Landing when Tommen an-heroed.

It's hard to name a show that fell from grace as much. It rivalled OT Star Wars in terms of cultural impact at one point and ended with a sad whimper that pissed off even the normies.

West Wing when Sorkin left.

Amazing how cutting a character who appeared 5 books in completely fucks the story AND the characters.

Attached: genius.jpg (900x550, 82K)

sounds like you haven't stopped watching

They are thinking about making a new tourney and it'll be organized for sure in Harrenhal. I don't think it bodes well to Harry and not being cucked.

>The threads were such a bore in recent weeks
>never watched an episode

You are special kind of retarded

Sealab 2021 when they lost Capt. Murphy.

Its july you idiot

Attached: 1563536291580.png (625x773, 143K)

>cheers danys death
FUCK THEM

the sad thing is, so much of the show is just so great and independently watchable - yet now I dont want to go back because what a fucking dumb ending

Season 8 is honestly disgusting. The last four episodes aren't even watchable as a goof.

The Sopranos has dated badly. The Wire is the superior show.

>living in the past
lol faggot

The show became crap at 4 -5 season

after season 3/4 this show turned into normie hype fest

season 5 was a decline sure, but it wasn't unwatchable
Season 8 is so bad it makes the weaker seasons of GoT look like masterful works of storytelling

Season 8 contradicts itself within its own scenes. It is a new level of bad that I can't even comprehend.

based

Seasons 6 or 7 were pure shit,8 was bad but watchable

Seasons 6 and 7 are goddamn masterpieces compared to season 8. Season 8 doesn't even have good action. It character assassinates everybody and kills any narrative significance. It's awful.

6 and 7 are good compared to season 8 you mong

Attached: images (8).jpg (620x349, 16K)

Are we really at the point where we try to redeem S6 and S7 by comparing it to S8?

>arya kicks him in the groin
>*crunching sound*
>"Yoinks! r-right in the ice cubes!"
did they really have to handle it that way? felt kind of cheap

Get in, pal. It’s 20-million strong.

Compared to s8, yeah they're good. S8 is in its own tier of shit

Out of my way faggots, the english countryside life is mine

OVER WHAT FUCKING TIME FRAME DOES THIS SHOW TAKE PLACE?

I FUCKING ASK YOU.
there is a baby born in season 2. said baby is a toddler in s8.
yet during that time 2 wars have been fought. arya became a trained super assassin in like less than a year I guess? dany's dragons grew up. Stannis fought a fucking WAR, rebuilt his army, traveled all the way past the wall, traveled back to winterfell and died

and some fucking how

that baby is still a baby

>he doesn’t know about the waygates

>s1
kino
>s2
still pretty kino
>s3
great but lost some of it's edge
>s4
uhhh kind of a steep drop but still good
>s5
why
>s6
please no
>s7
*kills self*
>s8
*resurrects self from rage*

No one’s stopping you from living in the English countryside, m8. You’ll just be doing it alone.

>why did the white walkers make those crazy runes, what did they mean and for what reason
>what happen to the babies the night king turned
>who did Varys send those ravens to
>why was Varys waiting around to get captured, he knew it was happening, he has served more kings than anybody else
>the north is now its own country, and we put a northman on the throne of the others, come the fuck on!
i have to stop its so pants on head retarded

One doesn't have to "try." Season 8 is absolute garbage.

If by alone you mean with Emilia and lots of sproglets, then i agree

>apparently the white walkers could communicate somehow but they chose SOLELY to do this with craster

OUTSTANDING WRITING IN A DRAMA SERIES

>no one gives a fuck Jon, a northern bastard, rode a fucking dragon

Attached: 1564294219208.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Why was it so popular with roasties?

hot guys and strong wymen

yeah i never even thought of that, the whole thing was a fucking mess though. it sucks because we are never getting another middle aged epic. The Witcher 3 looks absolute garbage and the netflix hobbit is going to be leftist propaganda with hamfisted ideals and current year politics interjected with blackwashing the characters. feels bad man

>ahhhh! why did girl who trained at death god assassin guild get to kill death god! i wanted LE EPIC XD sword battle with jon snow!

Attached: 4p70dokgyp631.png (753x960, 29K)

It's so bizarre that Jon being a Targaryen was treated as top secret information. Everybody should have known. Everybody.

She didn't train to fucking teleport, user. Stop excusing bad writing.

an all white cast didn't help Jacksons hobbit movies. what a pile of garbage

Unironically kill yourself

why didnt she kill cerci then?
the whole previous 7 seasons built up to a showdown between john snow and the nightking, ok our expectations are subverted. so send the assassin to kill cerci then, obv she is capable if she can kill a literal death god walking amongst men

Nah, reddit is still bitching about the last season.

watching normie danyfags on youtube with shocked pikachu face was arguably the best thing this show has ever done

>season 5 was a decline sure, but it wasn't unwatchable
This is absolutely wrong. Everything from season 5 onward was unwatchable garbage. That entire fucking Dorne storyline alone was thousands of times worse than anything in season 8. Fuck you.

If they wanted to subvert expectations they should make Jaime kill him, because Kingslayer and stuff would make more sense than Arya
Normies cheered when Dany was killed though

>Nah, reddit is still bitching about the last season.
Everybody is bitching about the last season. Stop manufacturing Boogey Men.

I will never not be mad. Never.

They tanked all goodwill (dont get me wrong 5, 6, 7 were pretty fucking bad) within one fucking episode. Just one. Its honestly mindblowing and obviously a hit job. No writer could do that.

The worst of all is that the early seasons are now tarnished. Forever a piece of a shit puzzle. I can never watch season 1 and say "Wow that was great. Jon's story better mean something!" I will watch it and season fucking 8 and DnDs dumb smug fucking faces will be fading in like some ghost of christmas future. I hope they get fucking blacklisted after they also tank Star Wars.

2942 days...

Jon cucked himself out of greatness for no logical reason. The incest angle doesn't even make sense. This ending is fucking terrible.

Attached: jon snow.jpg (542x767, 52K)

>Arya terminaron
>Battle of the bastards

That was peak shit of the show

Battle of The Bastards was better than season 8 easily.

Fuck off you fucking spic, NK death ruined the whole show. Battle of the bastards and Jon's reveal scene was cool in s6

*Terminator

>battle of the bastards
>good

you're the audience that ruined the show

I miss Dany

Attached: ca8758de76d7cf503d815bbe3f01ba11.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Yeah all Jon scenes were cool fuck you. They fucking BUTCHERED my boy in s8

Normies and leddit liked 6&7

Battle of The Bastards is better than ANYTHING in season 8, retard.

>The Sopranos has dated badly
Ya, maybe if you're a zoomer wondering where all the smart phones are in the show.

>shit is better than shit

no shit, who cares?

Keep moving that goalpost, retard.

And that is a good thing!

>Hey we're getting slowly surrounded let's break away or do anything other than just stand here
>hey shouldn't we give the giant a tree or something that might help
>Ramsay killed all his cavalry apparently since they all disappeared
>to make a pile of bodies for some shield wall trick instead of just crushing them like he did stannis
Couldn't stand that stupid shit.

Lol where did he say BotB was good? It was just better than S8.

Daenerys did nothing wrong. Those people deserved to die. Remember what they did to Ned Stark and Tyrion.

Night King's death though, what a shitshow.

>white walkers were 8 season long pointless red herring
Hey let's make a prequel about em!

Attached: 1214-full.png (136x102, 35K)

The sopranos is timeless, it will never date

Good.

>Tfw we could have had the best show of this century
>Instead it will be remembered for turning to shit

I have never seen a single episode of game of thrones. Sneed.

This is pretty accurate.

Maybe in 30 years when Gurm finishes the books we can have a remake.

only by groupthink redditors who threw an autistic fit when the show didn't have historically accurate siege lines

The part that pissed me off the most is people defining hack writing saying they spent two years on it as if that matters.

Awe c'mon guys they twied weally weally hard. They should get a participation trophy.

based and redpilled

Attached: gaslight.jpg (500x333, 63K)

t. rabid, butthurt fanboi who in truth watched every episode religiously

at the time, I didnt realize how detrimental cutting (f)Aegon from the story was. Its very clear, grrm had always had him in mind and had him appear later to not make Jon obvious. There may not be a single more impactful omission by DnD then cutting him. Having him take westeros and be loved by the ppl and using that as jealously that propelled Danny's descent into madness would've saved her character and many others.

unironically based

Good thing i stopped watching at the end of season 4

>muh faegon muh faegon
You don't know what he's gonna do until the books actually come out, and neither does martin until he writes the story. The show has always been fanfic except maybe season 1

This is so true
This is so backwards and false

Nah people still go back and rewatch Breaking Bad and like it, they don't talk about it a ton because it's been over for years and everyone acknowledges it was great

Who’s watching the prequels? I’m not. HBO is just terrible in general now. I cannot stomach anymore.

No, people will still tell anyone who will listen to watch breaking bad. It is many people's favorite tv show of all time. I doubt GoT is still anyone's "favorite" except the for the sad souls whose entire lives were the show.

>Dies of fat

Everything is terrible nowadays.

Attached: 1359873789.jpg (999x765, 65K)

I'd watch a sequel

Attached: 1558898418063.png (1543x2048, 961K)

Based

Attached: 1563335781077.png (563x761, 790K)

>trained as a death god assassin
she got hit with a stick a few episodes, did some unbelievably retarded inconsistent face-swapping magic, and got stabbed. How this is justification for her literally turning into Neo from the Matrix while simultaneously hijacking every other characters storyline near the end will always be absolutely mindblowing to me.

>Serial Killers Good
>Crucifying Slavers Bad

Attached: rare pepe.gif (800x792, 607K)

>will always be absolutely mindblowing to me.
you know very well how the scripts were written...

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/collateral/Game of Thrones - Ep 806 - The Iron Throne .pdf

Drogon literally accidentally burned the IT and Tyrion wanted a bloodless revolution in Westeros

Attached: 1556467789685.jpg (746x500, 102K)

>Human silhouettes on the dragon-scorched ground where the ashes have blown away, the negative image of the Hiroshima silhouettes.

>For a moment, Drogon’s unfolding wings spread behind her back, an unsettling image. Her Satanic Majesty’s Request.

400000 Emmys!

>8 year legacy
It was shit since season 5
The ending with evil dany was the only decent part of the show for years

Jon wanted her to do it

Attached: 9jpezkxavq531.jpg (3840x2438, 2.84M)

>The ending with evil dany was the only decent part of the show for years
Unironically this

biggest bomb in history

Just think of it this way, if it can happen to Game of Thrones, it can happen to literally anything. It has me shook.

What an awful ending to one of the best shows ever aired. HBO should be ashamed for letting these idiots half ass the most important part of the story.

Has anyone in history ever killed their leader because they went a bit overboard in a battle?

Yo

tsun dany>>>evil dany

Both are fine if they just ended it with them kissing though

Attached: 1502729893141.png (1894x1075, 901K)

No, only the opposite.

What is wrong with people who liked the ending? Are they retarded, don't understand narratives, or just not that invested in the show?

retarded

Disappointing just like Sophie Turner tits

If you could write any sex scene into the show, no matter how crazy, what would it be?

Rhaella and me having tender, loving missionary intercourse on our wedding night after we've run away from king's landing after she refuses to listen to her father and marry Aerys

Attached: Rhaella2_Lady_Rae.jpg (1242x1800, 331K)

Maisie and Jon
season 1

is it normal to write so much prose in a script? it looks weird as fuck. there's so much stuff they failed to transfer onto the screen

Hopefully with a hammer.

MUH KING
>Rhaegar: Your journey has come to an end, Aegon
>Jon: I shouldn't have tried to push away my Targaryen side. My strength is accepting it, accepting dany, accepting you
>Rhaegar: You honor me. A father's pride cannot be measured in words, but know that I am proud of you, son.
>Jon: You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that.
>Rhaegar: You have been down a long road, Aegon, one paved with difficult trials. Those trials are behind you now. Any father can only hope that he is one day humbled by the feats of his son. But it is your soul, Aegon, of which I am most proud. You and you alone possess the courage, the determination, and the compassion that will be required of you to lift the darkness from Westeros
>*Targaryen armor rises up beneath the throne*
>Rhaegar: I ask you to remember one thing. Your abilities may be of my blood, but it is your time in Winterfell and Castle Black, with Ned and Ghost and all the people there, that made you a hero, Aegon.
Jon turns around and sees Ned holding the armor
>Ned: Always hold on to Winterfell!
Jon puts on the armor, mounts Rhaegal and goes to the fight the Others

Ramsay and Bear Loli

Because people have talked about them to death and the world we live in now has millions of new things to talk about each day

>and that's a good thing

Season 8 7 6 where liquid shit so I haven't really liked the show for 3+ years at this point

Recently rewatched it all for the first time and yeah it's even worse the 2nd time around

>ending is bad
>execution of it was bad
You need at least one

I enjoyed watching the seasons of the show with friends and by the 6th season I started to lose most of my interest. I only watched season 7 and 8 because some coworkers had viewing parties for the final season.

Book cersei is such a more interesting character than wine aunt cersei Clinton in the show

filming stuff in b&w does not make it artsy

sorry wrong thread i was trying to shitpost in the lighthouse thread

That's not true. Ralph Sepe knows.

Attached: 1564435806876.png (299x168, 61K)

Arya and Lyanna.

Wasn't this guy gonna' do "An Unbridled Rage" for E05 and E06 and then S8? What happened?

He can't do one now, surely? Nobody even cares about Game of Thrones anymore.

Attached: 512.png (512x512, 292K)

breaking bad is dull, good for one watch. none of the characters are likeable, rememberable or interesting

Kinda futile and pointless to make long videos nitpicking those episodes

Littlefinger and Varys, while the dude in the box is forced to watch

End of S4 is when Tywin is killed by his cuck manlet son.

Funny how most people agree that between S4 and S5 the show went to shit.

Attached: tywinsmiles.jpg (1529x860, 74K)

Literally everybody and their grandmother has already made a video raging about the final season. There is nothing left to say. It was all a big nothing.

Attached: tumblr_nr1964oshz1uyakfno1_500.gif (440x245, 71K)

Thanks for reminding me of another plotline that had no resolution.

>Breaking Bad was one of the most talked tv shows ever
>Now nobody cares
Bullshit, Breaking Bad still reasonates and it's word of mouth is stronger than i have personally seen a show having

Attached: 1481338381226.jpg (886x703, 142K)

Why didn't they show tyrion raping someone in the show

The Sopranos is basically a peroid piece as of now, dated sounds negative and is getting used in that manner which is wrong. just because something is old doesn't mean it's bad. Water is still the shit and it's probably the oldest thing on this planet.

>water is dated

Attached: tumblr_oh5xc8z7Cb1rryn4mo1_1280.jpg (750x779, 226K)

he's still making it
mauler nitpicks and rants for far too long that the videos become hours longer than necessary

faggot contrarian cunt kys

I hope this guy who made the 8-part, 9-hours long Lost review will make something similarly long for GoT some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_DGamgvcXw

I wouldn’t even mind the formations being historically accurate if they weren’t moronic on their face. Siege weaponry at the front where they’ll be wrecked first? A cavalry charge in the dark against massed infantry? Not using the friggin’ castle?

this, but unironically

You didn't get it allegedly.

Sopranos is borderline goat status

its not august

>Normies cheered when Dany was killed though
I was talking about episode 5 you nigger

>n-no! it's fantasy! we can do anything, no matter how little sense it makes!

Attached: 1547769388907.png (645x773, 21K)

Then specify fucking kike

le witty dwarf man has to be fun and positive, he's a 'good guy'

morally grey characters require too much mental processing and short circuit the NPC viewership

nth for the cutest

Attached: 1558359490164 - Copy.png (716x927, 740K)

Cutest queen

Attached: 1563716869617.jpg (600x314, 28K)

Wait till the fatman finishes the books then it will be relevant again.

Attached: 1558151035171.jpg (693x578, 21K)

No one wants to remember.

I heard one guy speculate one of Dumb&Dumber self-inserts as Tyrion and had daddy issues as well.

Which is probably why everyone treats Tyrion like he has a 400 IQ even when he's being dumb as bricks.

Damn, Hitler looks like THAT?

Attached: 1558137839324.jpg (1400x1048, 760K)

Yeah show tywin is just like Dabid's wall street banker daddy, more admirable hardass than despicable like he is in the books. Also he's the youngest child so probably has a part in why he shits on Jaime so much

Not Hitler, she just read a copy of The Prince and Leviathan while she was brooding on dragonstone

Attached: LeviathanFrontispiece1.png (731x581, 581K)

>Breaking Bad still reasonates and it's word of mouth is stronger than i have personally seen a show having

I remember this, show went from being watched by a few people for 3-4 seasons to literally being watched by everyone on the planet all of a sudden in the final season because word of mouth fucking exploded.

1/3

Attached: 100 Bullets 057 G85-Megan pg14.jpg (1280x1967, 401K)

2/3

Attached: 100 Bullets 057 G85-Megan pg15.jpg (1280x1967, 352K)

3/3
rings a bell?

Attached: 100 Bullets 057 G85-Megan pg16.jpg (1280x1967, 408K)

>Bran smiles in amusement at being picked to be King.
Motherfucker he did plan this didn't he? It all makes sense.

Cutest tyrant

Attached: HukKR4bomWyZbX3G.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Jon kinda forgot that the people don't get to choose in an absolute monarchy.

Attached: 1563759150943.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

>Killed this for a Goblin, an evil Cripple, and a dumb bitch
>Immediately regretted picking it a second later but Mommys boy lets him live.

It will be the autistic rant to trump all rants

Fuck you all

Attached: 220px-The_Night_King_at_Hardhome.jpg (220x261, 21K)

>teleports behind you
Nothing personnel.

Attached: 1559899286337.png (1080x2220, 135K)

Attached: 1556574908736.jpg (700x1163, 98K)

Arya needs more goblin.

Green skin and big warty nose.

Little goblin cunt, he crushed her throat that's the end of it

Deleted all by BD encodes of this boiling shit mountain which I DLed. Many gb of data freed. Really felt good.

There truly is no point in rewatching this shit.

The last 4 seasons made it completely forgettable as a whole

sorry lads just remembered season 8 *pukes*

*coughs* *shits* *dies*

Attached: 1557265230155.jpg (410x452, 70K)

I thought we were gonna get 6 episodes of long night instead of more soap opera shit

Attached: 1562677666042.png (1280x720, 651K)

Could say the same about dany turning into Hitler. Hints have been dropped since season 2. Sure they accelerated it but it was obviously going to happeb .

It really is astounding how quickly people stopped caring about this franchise. If D&D weren't kikes with no shame, they would kill themselves after such a failure. Instead, they'll continue to fail upward while convincing themselves the goyim are just too stupid to understand their art.

What a blunder that was
Instead of being the new and unique story, breaking barriers and not afraid to show some real blood, it just became another saturday night cartoon but written by GRRM, or Dipshit and Dipshitter

It wasn't obvious more so predictable, it just made no sense. She never really did anything that bad other than make a few threats but she went in the opposite direction in season 7, they had to just retcon season 7 completely to try and make season 8 work but it didn't

>Haha, you expected competent writing, character progression and pay-off for a story that's been in progress for decades? Guess your expectations were subverted

Attached: 1564356972648.jpg (304x316, 28K)

How much will Darkstar be in the prequels?

>August 2019

Where did the time go /got/?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-11 05.59.59.png (1920x1080, 487K)

Was it season 4 or 5 where Theon's sister sailed across the world and then back again when she encountered a shirtless Ramsey?

The show gave her Jon, who kept her in check. Granted she shouldn't have listened to him when it came to Cersei, but the point remains the same. The show gave her Jon, but then Jon doesn't speak to her for no reason. The writing is truly bizarre.

season 4

Then it's season 4 where the show went to shit and only became worse.

Why do people think this show was about a chosen one inheriting his birthright? The show always criticized hereditary monarchies and divine right of kings. Every single problem in this series was caused by people thinking they were owed the throne due to their bloodline, Jon becoming King would just be the same shit with a change in management

deleted all my seasons I had in bluray 1080p from BTN

fuck this garbage 0 rewatchability

Season 4 is tied with s1 for best season of the show.

Yes the yara fortress raid is wonky but it's one bad two minute scene in a 10 hour season

Except Jon being King is preferable compared to evil wine aunt or emotionless tree wizard.

Not true at all, maybe applies to stannis and Daenerys and that's it

I mean Yea Forums didn't turn into /WESTEROS/ at the end so by default LOST is the most instrumental show to the every day tv plebeian

Imagine being Ramsey Bolton in that rape scene and having to be all like "damn, Sophie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your rectangular ass and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ramsey and not only stand behind Sophie Turner while she flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and sagging ass, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she bent over offering up her rear. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SANSA LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Bongistan. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand behind her and thrust into her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Ramsey. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide her face and bear it.

Attached: Imagine.jpg (800x800, 145K)

just love how Dabid & Dabid announced they'd be at Comic Con. I thought "Holy shit, these guys either have massive balls or they vastly underestimate what will go down once they walk onto that stage."

Then a day before the panel they announce they won't show up. To this day, not a single interview since the finale aired.

Meanwhile Seth Rogan of all people, Seth fucking Rogan, roasts Dabid & Dabid at his own show's panel. Is there something more pathetic than being roasted by Seth Rogan?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm pretty sure if they ever do show their faces, shots will be fired.

Why does this guy always end up mentioning Maisie Williams?

Bran as Plato's perfect philosopher-king ruling an elective monarchy is at least a tangible change that shows that these characters are finally acknowledging that the old ways aren't working. It might not be the cure-all solution Westeros needs, but it's a start.

Tell me: was Dany unfit to rule because she was a bad person who put her ambition above all else because her perceived right to rule told her she could kill whoever she wanted, or because she wasn't the "true" heir because Jon was Rhaegar's son?

Westeros is now a surveillance state ruled by an uncaring, uncharismatic teenager. He also gave away one of his Kingdoms for no reason. The ending is retarded.

Attached: 1560372671323.png (697x795, 867K)

This guy is the perfect example of someone jerking to an actress every day and then unintentionally mentioning her every 10 seconds when you're trying to talk about something else.

Watch his videos and count the times he mentions Maisie Williams out of fucking nowhere. He uses her name like it's synonymous with "the cast of GoT"

>Bran as Plato's perfect philosopher-king
Bravo george, bravo

>Westeros is now a surveillance state ruled by an uncaring, uncharismatic teenager.

and how many Targs were complete psychos? Bran is an improvement over that disaster of a dynasty

>and how many Targs were complete psychos?
Not that many, actually.
>Bran is an improvement over that disaster of a dynasty
Bran cares only about Bran. He is not a King worth dying for. At all.

>he is not a King worth dying for

Why do people romanticize absolute monarchies? Did you think this was a show about how medieval feudalism was a great system that worked out for everybody?

I don't romanticize it, but in the context of the setting, Bran fucking sucks.

Not a surveillance state, bran has the power but he's not going to use it, he has no empathy or care for anything. Basically Tyrion Bronn and the small council are running things which will go as good as you expect. It'll basically last like a couple weeks before everyone goes independent

Again, because you think the show that always talked about how power is a meme and how hereditary monarchies breed psychos with entitlement issues, the solution to the problem was going to be...the secret bastard who had the right bloodline, but oh he's a good guy this time now tho guys for real

Sansa gets to be a Queen because of her blood. Stop trying to find meaning in this shitshow, because it's embarrassing.

It's actually weird how eerily similar Dexter and GoT are.
>peaked incredibly early
>unanimous praise for the earlier seasons
>later seasons are complete shit
At least Dexter is good on rewatches if you stop after the fourth season

seasons 2 and 3 of Dexter suck and even seasons 1 and 4 have some total cringe parts.

Game of Thrones even at its worst is still better than Dexter at its peak

>trained
swept

I don't think I'll ever watch it again in my lifetime. I'm not interested in the spin offs either.

As blatantly idealistic and tone deaf as the elective monarchy copout is, I was honestly expecting Westeros to conveniently transition into a representative liberal bicameral republic overnight under President Bran, or even some absolute meme character like Bron

Watched it for the first time just this year and you're full of shit basically
the wire is great though
reddit

>tangible change that shows that these characters are finally acknowledging that the old ways aren't working
It's not and they aren't. Ironborn did it similar with a kingsmoot, until of course a lot of the same families got elected then one turned it hereditary. And the people voting for king are all following hereditary succession and are descended from people who conquered and declared themselves king and still rule the same lands and people

Don't forget every one of those Lords at the council are descendants of kings who just call themselves lords or Prince (Dorne) now because someone else made them kneel. And rule only because of that descent and will pass on rule based on who has their blood. And that Gendry only becomes Lord as unqualified as he is simply because of who his dad is.

It's all so fucking retarded. Literally what is George trying to say?

>White walker prequel
The fuck are they thinking

>>August 2019......... I am forgotten........
I've just rewatched season one.

>Try giving it a rewatch
>First scene...is setup for the Others
I couldn't go on

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

Don't pretend George wrote this shit

It's literally his ending

Season 5, 6 and 7... even 8... are better than 99% of the crap "popular" movies and series have to offer.

>all the replies from butthurt bb tards
they hated him, because he spoke the truth

Attached: 2147483667.jpg (325x256, 12K)

t. Weiss

My HBO subscription got cancelled back in the day, because I hadn’t switched to digital and High Def, and the cable company didn’t offer HBO in old analogue.
As such my viewing of the Sopranoes stopped halfway thru the series.
I didn’t give a shit, and haven’t bothered watching the rest of the show since.

I don't even know what to say in response to that. If you believe George's characters are going to act like these parodies D&D invented and that things will go down the same way, fine, I guess we'll find out.

Just keep in mind that ticking off a list of notes, as D&D have done, is not the same as plotting out and writing a story, which is what George is doing.

GoT S8 was just scenes with resolutions that we never got to see any setup for, while other scenes never got any payoff. Within the show there is no character development or reason. Things just hppen because D&D's notes say they happen. Rhaegal dies because the characters forget what they are doing and why they're doing it. Dany turns when she hears the bells because she turns in the books. Bran is king because George told them. Jon goes beyond the Wallbecause.

It's because.

Nothing makes sense in-universe. It's just happening because.
Because D&D say so.
Because D&D wrote it.
Because George gave them notes.
Because it's a script.

Now watch the Sopranos. The characters always feel real because the show was run by someone who actually cared about his creation. You don't have to come up with bullshit excuses to explain why the Sopranos act a certain way.

And the GoT ending isn't George's ending. It's a parody of his ending.

It's his ending, not a parody. Right down to calling a Great Council as Cat said in a chapter and now you have people saying Bran is the new God rising that Euron thinks will be him.

George has always made things convoluted and contrived to get to what he wants despite acknowledging the impossibility of it, see how young the characters are for what they're doing and both Littlefinger and Varys' actions and plans. Things also happen because George wants and wills them to happen, look at Dany's turn to fire and blood because he's making her hallucinate, shit, vomit, meet one of the Dothraki she swore revenge on, and Quaithe fucking visions into her head while stuck in the Dothraki Sea to drive her crazy eventually, paranoid, ruthless, etc. while having a horse sized dragon.

George is a hack

Nikolaj is cute! CUTE!

Attached: nikolaj feet.jpg (2026x3500, 558K)

>not liking the battle of the bastards
actually gay

Okay so you remember the scene where the mountain crushes Oberyn's head? Now he instead rapes him to death.

It's ok, you can get into a different book or tv series.

The writers had no imagination. They couldn't imagine the ways you might be able to leverage a 14 foot tall humanoid nor clever ways Ramsay's forces could have attempted to neutralize one, ultimately just making the battle seem dumb. Common sense would have had Wun Wun covered in makeshift armor, built him a huge shield, and crafted him a big fucking spear or a club and he could have broken Ramsay's forces as they were portrayed in the show with ease. They could have just had him throwing 5-10 lbs rocks at a medium distance and he would still be killing multiple people at a time with each throw. The fact he just ran at them wearing what he wore and fist fighting just seemed retarded and lazy.

Reminder: The one who said the "prince that was promised" would born of Aerys II and Rhaella was the Ghost of highheart who might be ONE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST. She was present in the "Tragedy of Summerhall" that killed most targs but she survived that mysterious fire.

Rhaegar got obsessed with that shitty prophecy. But the supposed tipper was one of the children who give ZERO fucks about his bloodline or Aerys, and instead pick Bran Stark to fight the Others. Bran Stark wouldn't have been BORN unless Rhaegar existed and triggered the tragedy by eloping with Lyanna, because Brandon was engaged with Catelyn, not Ned.

>nothing is more powerful than a good story
>write a retarded final season where everybody acts out of character and nothing makes sense
>avoid public appearances since finale has aired

What did D&D mean by that?

Reminder Bran will warg in an ice dragon. He already wargs into ravens, so that's not the promised "but you'll fly" from Bloodraven.

Bran wargs Jon and becomes King Hodor

I don't think Jon matters. I think his existence is a redherring. Consider how GRRM already fucked him and Dany over with the introduction of Young Griff who will do BOTH the secret Targ reveal (whether he is or not a Targ or a Blackfyre who are Targs anyway) and the restoration of their dynasty before he dies, which means Jon and Dany impact lessened even if they do something. He's all they couldn't be too being a silver prince. I think GRRM fluffled Dany and Jon only to swap the tables on them first by stealing their thunder and second by showing that prophecy was nothing but a ruse for the children to conceive the strongest greenseer (Bran). Bran unlike Bloodraven can seemly INTERACT with the past even though he is still learning.

This. Bloodraven tells Bran they could only watch the past, but his dad definitely listened to his voice (as a whisper of the wind) and this was the first try of Bran. Bran's already hinted to be immensively powerful if he can time travel.

>bran
>bloodraven

Attached: bill-russell-bored-at-game-7.gif (640x360, 3.29M)

Wasn't the flying thing just part of a vision to the heart of winter where if he doesn't fly he'll be impaled on ice spikes like the other dreamers he sees? Why is that taken semi-literally with him having to warg a dragon instead of say becoming a full fledged greenseer capable of beating the Others?

I want to chew that yellow shit off his feet wtf

Lil donnie

Why didnt Bran just warg into greyworm?

Yes, but he repeats it again when they met, and
a) ice dragons are mentioned a lot as greater and bigger than valaryan/fire dragons.
b) GRRM wrote a semi canonical fairytale of an ice dragon bounded to a girl btfoing all fire dragons.
c) One of Others' weaknesses is "frozen fire" (fire/heat only dismay them). There's no fucking "kill this guy, and they'll all die" in the books, and in the books the Others are hundreds or more, with possible mounts as giant ice spiders.
d) The Targayens were never their nemesis. The alliance of the Children and the First Men pushed their shit with giants and rumored, ice dragons. Also keep in mind they are taller than humans, with their own language and older than the arrival of the First Men, so the origin is completely different from the show (and it shows when the "long night" series GRRM is involved with claims the 'TRUE' origin of them rather than the BS). Targs had fuck to do with them.

So the spin-off will be non-canon with GoT? I might actually watch it then.

I bet it tastes delicious!

Attached: 179883001.jpg (640x768, 77K)

Ice Dragons aren't real though. At least people have actually seen, ridden and had them. Skulls even still exist, yet no ice dragons, it's just made up shit not even to the level of the others. If George pulls out a fucking ice dragon 6books into these series he's lost his mind. Not like Drogon and the others aren't already at a disadvantage with how small they are.

George loves hiveminds user, killing the leader destroying the rest may very well be from him. And frozen fire is obsidian , it's volcanic, used to be hot af now cooled and looks like ice, hence frozen fire

This BTFO anyone saying BUT MUH DORNE AND IRON ISLANDS WILL WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT!!

They could have objected and wanted to break up but didn't. Dorne anyway joined Westeros willingly and kept their taxes and shit like that why would they want to be 'independent' anyway?

They are as lore creatures in George's encyclopedia, and 'frozen fire' exists. So yes, they are going to be very real. He wrote a short story set in Westeros (The Ice Dragon) although not the same continuity about an ice dragon destroying the fire dragons that came to invade them.

Also user Obsidian is listed as a SEPARATE weakness.

TWOW ain't coming out

>Jon and Sansa look at each other. They both failed geography.

Poor Maester Luwin.

They have more of a history and cause for independence than the north but I guess cause it's written in a script it makes sense

A lure creature like grumpkins and snarks. Skulls exist for fire dragons, nothing for Ice ones or mentions by the children. And a short story might as well have you believe in legendary figures like Garth Greenhand and knights existing before Andals landed

No, they're the same thing

>"Dragonglass." The red woman's laugh was music. "Frozen fire, in the tongue of old Valyria. Small wonder it is anathema to these cold children of the Other."
>"On Dragonstone, where I had my seat, there is much of this obsidian to be seen in the old tunnels beneath the mountain," the king told Sam. "Chunks of it, boulders, ledges. The great part of it was black, as I recall, but there was some green as well, some red, even purple. I have sent word to Ser Rolland my castellan to begin mining it. I will not hold Dragonstone for very much longer, I fear, but perhaps the Lord of Light shall grant us enough frozen fire to arm ourselves against these creatures, before the castle falls."

OBJECTIVE ELDER GOD TIER GOAT SHOWS:

>Band of Brothers
>The Sopranos
>The Shield
>The Wire
>Generation Kill
>Deadwood

And in that order
--
I'll concede that Breaking Bad has a chance to some day elevate itself to that list if it stands the test of time, but the reason that you probably associate it with LOST is because they both had bad endings. At least BrBa's penultimate episode was excellent. Deadwood also had a shitty movie though, so that's a blemish that could remove it from the GOAT listings I suppose. But yes, Breaking Bad is very good put probably still one bracket down on the "TOP TIER" list not the "ELDER GOD TIER GOAT" list... Like Rome and True Detective Season 1 etc...

Jon a retard for not marrying Dany.
"Yo Dany, I love you, let's get married. You need to roast those unsullied though, we need to keep Westeros pure."
ezpz.

>history
You misunderstand, Dorne had history but THEY CHOSE TO JOIN LATER through married and never sought "independence" after that, they sought to get people of their in the council or married to the throne, now they can have their own kings chosen there and people seated in the council.

"Yara" isn't like her ancestors and respects Theon's choices and Theon died for Bran, she wouldn't backstab him because it'll dishonor his memory. She can always work to have more freedoms with him later, and privately and I'm sure Bran has no issue to grant them.

>kill the professional standing army that can't breed, knows their place and follows orders
No

I must admit "idea crayons" got me

Seriously. Jon's inability to get an erection for his aunt doomed all those people of King's Landing.

Attached: 1557368297232.jpg (800x800, 43K)

I'm glad someone got something out of my plummet into apathy for this show

This their game in the novels is trying to get their prince/princess married to the Crown not be independent.
Arianne and Viscerys (and probably Aegon). Quentyn and Dany. They try to crown Myrcella and Trystane.

They'll gift Bran a new wheelchair and hope for a spot in the Council so they can later try to get one of them chosen.

Dorne joined after they were able to enter as equals and fuckers once again invaded them, Dornish people are still looked down on by everyone so no chance they believe they'll ever be elected

Balon didn't rebel by himself in the Isles, the people wanted independence and rebelled before like during Aenys' reign. And Yara made that deal of independence knowing what it meant, sentimentally doesn't help your people and Theon's issues are his own

Jon chose the women he was raised with and thought his sisters all his life over her. He's a true Targaryen.

Northern independence goes back to Robb stark, that's it. Dorne allied with Daenerys to destroy the lannisters, now that the lannisters are destroyed and Daenerys is gone they have no reason to stay. In the books they're trying to get power but no need for that in the show. Dorne has no love for the starks whatsoever, Ned helped kill Elia, they have no reason to stay

True Targaryen would have fucked them. Jon is a pussy

literally no one cares about sopranos anymore except Yea Forums incels jerking each other off over pine barrens quotes

Yara chose to not bring up the issue, the script makes clear they wait in case someone else has petitions and NOBODY DOES. Like it or not, this is the official statement.

>Dorne joined after they were able to enter as equals and fuckers once again invaded them

When did that happen? Unless you mean forced to fight for them because of the war Rhaegar started and they had to comply because Elia was a hostage. None of the plans in the books is about indepence, literally they give two fucks about it anymore just: marry the crown and (Oberyn) "justice for Elia and her children.

>I am forgotten........
The memory is repressed, not forgotten.

>Ned helped kill Elia

Excuse me?

Attached: image_2.jpg (450x900, 98K)

>the script makes clear
Imagine thinking this matters

>Northern independence goes back to Robb stark, that's it.
It goes back to the beginning of the STORY of the show? Gasp, rather than an imaginary plotline not introduced in the novels or show.

>Dorne allied with Daenerys to destroy the lannisters,
Uhhh no, the traitors to the Martells, the Sand Snakes, who did an unrightful coup did. The new prince has nothing to do with those bitches. If you use the book storyline you know: they support Myrcella (not kill her) and Trystane and Darkstar fuck up that, Dany is responsible for the DEATH of Prince Quentyn so there goes her support, and they will probably support the Young Griff who will burn under Dany with or without Arianne Martell. Sounds like none of them would be eagerly grieve for Dany when she buys the farm, the opposite.

And Ned Stark is the only reason why they could bury Elia and their children, one of the people who wanted justice on Lannisters (not involved with them) to condemn those crimes. ROBBERT didn't. HE TRIED to sentence Mountain to death as Hand, as you know, that wins brownie points with them.

>Like it or not, this is the official statement.
That doesn't mean it makes any sense with what we know happened before or know to be true. Yara fucking campaigned to be Queen of Islands independent since season 2 wanting to make an impact, she completely turned on that, for no reason

Daeron II marrying Mariah Martell and Daeron's sister Daenerys marrying Mariah's brother, which was arranged by Baelor I after Daeron I invaded and eventually died there.

Wanting dominance and their own is in the books, through force and marriage to those with force right now. They have no delusions that people like them or will vote for them, they'd leave and go back to doing shit their own way or invading with their army that hasn't been involved yet in the show

>Ned helped kill Elia, they have no reason to stay
Are you stupid? He didn't. That were the Lannisters who weren't even associated the rebellion and backstabbed the king (literally). He was one of the few who was angry about what happened enough to cut ties with Robert until the Greyjoy rebellion because he was happy about those deaths.
He even sentenced Gregor to die as Hand to pay for his crimes which is what the Martells wanted.

The sand snakes logic is retarded but the logic of the show is that the prince and everyone else is cool with it cause doran wasn't a pussy who wasn't getting shit done. Dorne isn't gonna care that Ned felt bad about what happened, he was one of the leaders who was in Kings landing the day that happened, he would be basically complicit in their eyes. The books are irrelevant, the show is total fanfic

I'm sure dorne will take into consideration Ned's internal struggle being complicit with that crime, and not just hate him, cause clearly the dornish have copies of the books to see his internal thoughts and don't have their own biases. Ned went after Gregor for a different reason, years later

And in the books, the Greyjoys who will ally Dany are Asha's uncles (or one) not Asha. So if she survives and is in the Council, she has zero reasons to grieve one of her uncle's bitch. The Reach other than Tyrells is with Vayrs apparently to set Aegon, so must be Tarlys and others, Dany's actions would have all Westeros against her except the Obviously Villain Pirate and hated Imp (who will end out backstabbing her) and poor Barristan. She's politcally dead weight without Aegon.

thats the kind of writing we needed on the show

Not to mention lyanna

>Speculating about a book that will never see the light of day
give up

Ned literally SENTENCED the Mountain to death when he had the power and in the past is the one who arranged to return the body or they wouldn't even bury her. Of course they'll care, you stupid fuck.

>was one of the leaders who was in Kings landing the day that happened, he would be basically complicit in their eyes.
This shit is literally NEVER brought up. Stop making headcanon that isn't there because you're bitter Jon Snowflawke ended out as an irrelevant exile and Bran was chosen King as the only realistic option (the high born lord and heir with more connections in that Council). Nobody blamed Ned about this because he is the ONE person with valid reasons to turn against the King: his sister was ambushed, his father and brother killed by the mad king, and the mad king wanted him and his other brother dead even though they did NOTHING. Only then, he rebelled.
Hell, Dorne didn't even want to fight for the throne either, they were forced because Elia was kept as a hostage in the Red Keep.

The King Landing's sack happened way before any rebel leaders even approached because the Lannisters turned against the king. Had Ned Stark be in there before them, Elia and the children would have lived. He was with Jon Arryn the one who expressed the most outrage and condemned the Lannisters openly enough to cut ties with his friend and king for protecting and rewarding those actions.

The rape victim abducted by prince Rhaegar?

>internal struggle
What internal struggle? Ned cut ties with Robert, returned the bodies of the children and Elia against Robert's wishes, and denounced the Lannisters PUBLICY. He condemned them. Also sentenced the Mountain to death (but he was foiled) when he was Hand.

You're making up shit about "internal conflict" when he openly abhored the Lannisters and Lannisters weren't part of the rebel army anyway. And going after Gregor for that reason or other doesn't matter, he wanted to kill him since the beginning and made this known. Robert didn't let him.

Also Arya Stark would kill Rhaenys' murderer (and killed in the show).