YOUR MARVEL UNIVERSE

Who is ready for the new age of Heroes?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31-01-45-35~2.png (716x878, 1.07M)

People hated Sam Cap so much after a big event that was supposed to cement him as the modern cap Marvel pussied out and brought back Steve, lmao

She’s perfect, much rather watch her than hemsworth

who gives a fuck

Litterally the worst cast for FemThor but ok

Gay

>Pander to tumblr audience
>Hit all-time low numbers selling comics
What did the comic industry mean by this?

Attached: 1491914363994.gif (498x498, 617K)

Portman looks totally uncomfortable

The comics at this point only exist as background noise for the films.

Can Portman even do comedy?
Hemsworth isn't particularly funny and nor is Tessa Thompson but you'd think they'd get someone funny to do a Taikathor movie.

Mark Rufallo atleast is funny

this is how a major film franchise shoots itself in the foot

Sam wasn't Cap for that long and Whor didn't stick around that long either.

Can't wait!

Attached: dreams of dread.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

No offense but, Sam is still heavily wanted after Civil War and has shown no capability to meet the demands of being Cap in any capacity in MCU

Jane was Whor for far too long, I don't like how Aaron kinda butchered Asguardian Marvel lore but whatever.
>Sam is still heavily wanted after Civil War
Idk man, did anyone actually wanted him to be Cap? In the end of the Civil War with the kid and the action saying "HES THE REAL CAP" you'd think he'd stick as Cap but literally the week after he's back as Falcon

She might actually give the character gravitas.

Just looking forward to Dr. Strange mainly, not hype for the new Cap or Thor storylines

Sam Cap was great for the 1 arc Rick Remender was writing him. It had political touches with flash backs to his father being murdered by gangs but it wasn't preachy or condescending.

Then Fuckhead Spencer came along and...
> Made Steve Hydra
> Stereotyped people guarding the border as murderers.
> Stereotyped cops as emotionless robots that shoot people at the drop of a hat.
> Made the head of the Serpent Squad a Trump stand in saying shit like "we will make America marvelous again".
> Turned Diamondback (a classic cap sidekick) into a fucking stripper and implied prostitute to preach that the new wave of female characters are inherently better the older sexy heroines and outright compared people who like cheesecake in their comics to people who use prostitutes.
None of those are issues with Sam being Cap but it's why we hated his run as Cap.
Bucky's run as Cap had zero bullshit like that.

We are hitting the point of hyper saturation and the bubble is popping.

There was also some panel with SamCap's Mexican sidekick replacement Falcon mumbling something about "look how white you are" right before meeting Steve.
What.
The.
Actual.
Fuck.

>no one likes mackie as a lead man, not even black people
>portman is in just for the money, probably fancies herself bigger than RDJR or something
I dont think theyre gonna be around for the end of phase 4,

Attached: Opera Instantánea_2019-06-26_233420_www.google.com.mx.png (521x507, 303K)

Wait, is Thor now exclusively a comedy character like nuSpider-Man? Fuck

>is Thor now exclusively a comedy character
It's fluctuating drastically.
Ragnarok he is pure awkward slapstick comedy dreck then in Infinity War besides the forced Banter with the Guardians he gets some of his absolute best and most serious emotionally powerful beats of all the Mcu.
Then in Endgame he is both. He is fat and pathetic but he also gets a fantastic scene with his mother that emotionally works very well and some decent moments fighting Thanos.

I don't mind mackie actually, I'm willing to give him a chance.

Portman is literally only here because she saw the bank everyone else was making. Only person who left with integrity was Weaving.

>muh interracial agenda
Literal bird brain if you still think is the problem.

The problem isn't that the 'pure American Caucasoid male' will be extinguished through the abundance of HR stiffs required by high profile businesses regardless, although who would really miss them?..

In reality world where we use reason to deduce conclusion instead of bird brain, it's that the amoral opportunism in these acts of public relations (pigpen events like FKA ComicCon, social media hype machine, etc) are engineering society to reduce itself to market capital, they then justify their elitist means with a false flag of humanitarianism (with a definitely NOT fantastical depiction of "diversity") for the ends of nothing more than a cold, Zionist-American business that wants nothing more but for you to waste your quickly devaluing money on propagandized stories over cheaply laboured computer graphics as motion picture.

Attached: lovin_it.png (540x720, 724K)

tl;dr

Go back to bed, bird.

>black panther and captain marvel didn't make 1 billion dollars

oh wait...

She was cast as Jane foster before femthor was a thing.

>movies = comics
Based retard

Attached: female_superheroes.jpg (1012x1800, 625K)

you're right. movies make far more money than shitty comics lmao. based jews making money on that diversity.

Based retarded Disneydrone/shill

What about Wasp? Or Margot Robbie? Or Sansa?

why would i need to shill? look at top grossing films of this year goy. we made all the money...thanks to you...

Attached: marvelcuck3.jpg (2233x2562, 739K)

>Illiterate, low IQ
>Leftist
Adds up.

avengers endgame was the finale, no one gives a shit about this other onions crap

I won't mind Anthony Mackie being Captain Falcon desu

ready for the age of Steven Universe-tier writing bros??

one billion and one billion and one billion and one billion...it adds ups lmao

I'm ready for possibly more fap material if thats what your asking. I got a thing for skin tight costumes and heroines getting destroyed aka ryona

and why it's a good thing

DESU I like super strong female heroes if their powers arent some mary sue bullshit. Also Hershlag is a cutie. Anthony Mackie is a complete bro and not a nigger so I am fine with him being CAP. The only thing I hate about the MCU right now is dumbass Captain Marvel and she is going to be replaced by Rogue very soon.

>*hits vape pen*

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1564560776506.png (800x1221, 1.07M)

I want a movie or TV series featuring Hulkling and Wiccan.

I hope they won't ruin Kate.
See, she seems like a total arrogant douche always putting Clint down, but she is just aimless teenager that hides insecuriry behind over confidence.

Attached: static1.squarespace.jpg (1000x653, 435K)

Anthony Mackie is alright though, but him being Cap was stupid in the comics and it’s stupid on film, like the writers have run out of ideas. I’m not interested in any of the female characters, certainly not the dull Jane. I’ll probably only bother with Spider-Man from now on.

>wHo WoUlD mISs tHe wHiTe MaLe
Well your tumblr would look a lot emptier for a start without the ‘precious cinnamon rolls’ and MCU pedo shit and yaoi. Femcels trying to erase white men will never stop being funny.

I love Vision's face. It just screams why am I still here on this team.

Glad soibois are getting representation too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-172156_Firefox.jpg (936x1038, 311K)

Both of those were given the most preferential treatment possible, being released right before IW/Endgame, without that they wouldn't have grossed a fraction

ANT-MAN 3

Who should play her?

Attached: 071d7b0f5c9b828aa449fe047d67452d.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

>black Cap
>female Thor
>muslim female Marvel
>black female Ironman
>latino Nova
>black Spider-Man
Can you blame him?

Fucking idiots, they should have done the Bucky cap redemption Arc but no the choosed the nigger Arc, fuck this shit and fucking marvel brubaker deserved better

what the fuck is even going on

ksenia solo

>And Victoria Alonso is not a huge comic book fan. Go figure right?
>I’ve gone on record saying this plenty. I love our movies, if you have a movie that is out there and if it’s La La Land or Juno or 12 Years a Slave or Moonlight, I would rather go see those movies than a superhero movie.

Attached: lgbtmarvel2.jpg (888x484, 106K)

It is a collage

Attached: a44b52e3c29e7270e2b6c4c935f0f645--young-avengers-marvel-dc-5214.jpg (713x713, 176K)

we will find out soon

wiccan gonna be in wandavision

a good ass source told me lana condor

>we
Nice corporate bootlicker

Will his bf Hulkling be in it also?

idk what the hell they going to do with hulkling

mitch from comicbookcast2 said wandavision will introduce the kids we getting wiccan speed and viv

>portman is in just for the money, probably fancies herself bigger
Portman initially pulled out of the Thor franchise because she thought the movies were dumb and she wanted to do more serious roles. Can't blame her for wanting to get back into it though, looking at how much money is involved.

Are they going to direct the entire series?
Or are they getting different directors for the episodes, and those people are just like an overseer?

>no mention of Hulkling
;_;

nope not at all i dont wtf they going to do with hulkling noh-var iron lad prodigy and stature

Attached: dyke.jpg (564x445, 40K)

I hope they'll add him later. I want to see Hulkling-Wiccan scenes.

They should do this YA.

Attached: YA Afterparty.jpg (1600x1234, 442K)

im ready to watch this bubble pop

Eldris Elbow!

Looks terrible.

Endgame was it for me. The Big Three who everybody liked, and served as the backbone for the whole thing fucked off, so we’re left with the b-squad and a bunch of race/gender swaps.

>More Prominent Women
>Phase 4 promises to continue empowering women. Natalie Portman will reprise her role as Jane Foster for Thor: Love and Thunder. Early details indicate she's done being saved by Thor. Instead, Jane will take up the mantle of the Mighty Thor. Exactly how that will happen is unclear, but an empowered Jane was seemingly enough to convince Portman, who reportedly had a falling out with Marvel to reprise her role.
>More People of Color
>Going into Comic-Con 2019, it was pretty clear Phase 4 and beyond's Captain America would be black, as Steve Rogers passed on his iconic shield to Sam Wilson in Avengers: Endgame. The first Black Panther movie also made so much money at the box office that a sequel was certainly going to be greenlit. However, another black hero is coming: Blade, played by Academy Award-winning actor Mahershala Ali.
>There's also Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings, which will feature a cast predominantly of Asian heritage, and Eternals will feature actors of various backgrounds, showing that it's not only roles for black actors that are being expanded.
>LGBTQ Characters
>After years of teases that came to nothing, or nearly nothing, Marvel Studios will finally introduce more explicitly LGBTQ characters. After the release of Thor: Ragnarok, Tessa Thompson confirmed Valkyrie's bisexuality. However, her orientation never factored into any of her appearances, leaving some fans with the sense they'd been queerbaited, the act of teasing an LGBTQ character only to never actually make that orientation explicit.
>However, Valkyrie won't be the only queer character, and she might not even be the first. Feige said a character in the upcoming Eternals will be LGBTQ, seemingly confirming old reports and rumors. Although it's not clear who that will end up being, Marvel Studios doesn't seem to be shying away from showing openly gay characters, like it did in the past.

Attached: marv.jpg (794x717, 94K)

>faggots and niggers everywhere

Marvel ended with Infinity War, yet basedcucks will give routinely a billion to disney for bbc.

>faggots and niggers everywhere
If you're wondering where it's coming from

Attached: lgbtmarvel.jpg (888x484, 107K)

giving women voting rights was a mistake

Attached: 1537322450706.png (303x958, 64K)

They’re gonna need a lot of steroids

>giving women rights was a mistake
fixed. Voting is just one thing, there is much more

I bet they use that poor girl as a fucktoy.

Attached: 1564015537749.webm (1262x718, 2.19M)

>girl
user, that's a boy
I can guarantee that he'll grow up being a self-hating fag

It took them 10 years before they really pozzed this shit, we had a good run.

Just look how they dressed her, like a boy. She adopted a girl only to turn her into a trans dyke. Also Tessa Thomson and Brie Larson are lesbians, that's the only reason they got a gig in the MUC despite being ugly and untalented

Attached: Victoria+Alonso+Imelda+Corcoran+Los+Angeles+PDrzE8uW7mjl.jpg (417x600, 88K)

If it bombs, it wont be because PoC or women in front if camera but upper class whites signaling their virtues and nepotism among producers.

>White "men" still support this crap

Attached: Marvel Rising - Heart of Iron (2019).jpg (1440x2560, 636K)

I'm ready for the literally hundreds of threads seething about it, not that bothered about the actual movies.

>portman is in just for the money, probably fancies herself bigger than RDJR or something
Well, she literally is, even without heels.

Ragnarok wasn't good

>upper class whites signaling their virtues and nepotism among producers.
i think it's actually sabotaged on purpose by male hating dykes. Still I blame white men fro letting them do it

Marvel's writing is gonna improve?

I'm ready for Hershlag to sit on my face

>upper class whites signaling their virtues
Agreed, it is about getting pats on the back at dinner parties with their peers while they wouldn't let a poor minority within a 1000 feet of their communities.

>it's a boy
>it's a girl dressed as a boy
>dyke parents

Whatever happens this kid is fucked.

>Victoria told us the story about she and her partner adopted their daughter. “I work with a very nice group of men. I said to them, ‘I’m going to adopt a child. And one day I will come to you and say I’m going, and I did.' And we were getting ready. I was packed to go to San Diego for the first biggest Comi-Con of our careers, first Avengers, 2010. And we get a call from her birth mom in Chicago, and we left. And I called the boys and I said, ‘I gotta go. I’m gonna go get my girl'. And I did. And I came back a week later with Olivia.
She hd no problem adopting her as a toddler because she's rich. She literally ordered a baby on Amazon

Marvel is fucking cancer

>She literally ordered a baby on Amazon
implying that's a bad thing

whoops there goes the China market

Didn't they eat up black panther and captain marvel like there is no tomorrow?

This
Will watch for mommy

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10341985ar_huge.jpg (2700x1800, 563K)

What's your Endgame?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 08.47.25-fullpage.png (1908x1747, 412K)