What the fuck

what the fuck

Attached: x0e59pobdtmmcbptzgknl6dlwol[1].jpg_w=1101.jpg (1101x1200, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiElRCSoXRY
youtube.com/watch?v=i_aM425mcyo
youtu.be/J782jBp_pW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bully is way better

I HAVE NO LEGS

this movie unironically taught me how to roll a blunt

thanks larry clark

DUDE

AIDS

Do you mean a joint you stupid faggot

heavy flow

If we fucked you'd love it

Attached: 1563625282676.jpg (627x720, 229K)

This is one of the movies that makes me want to take a shower after watching it.

Lets be honest
If there was some chick drunk af with pussy that literally said free over it we'd go for it too.

you mean YEGS

WEED

This film is disgusting Jewish filth

Larry Clark is a raging pedophile.
MMMMMM Butterscotch!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=FiElRCSoXRY

most kino soundtrack ever
god bless lou barlow

Why does Chloe Sevigny insist on being in movies that harm her personal or professional life lmao

VIRGIN SURGEON

Men all deserve to get gassed to death.

I'M THE ONE
NATURAL ONE
MAKE IT EASY
WE CAN TAKE IT INNSIIIDE

worst movie

true story my sister dated justin pierce right before he killed himself

Fap kino

what THE FUCK did he mean by this?

Attached: KIDS.jpg (1920x1620, 1.27M)

>movie is literally a cautionary tale to teens about having unprotected drug-fueled sex
>REEEE MUH JEWS
kys incel

youtube.com/watch?v=i_aM425mcyo
Do you think the average teen understands this scene?

I mean, he makes it pretty clear.

Why haven't Larry Clark and Harmony Korrine been put in jail already for being obvious pedoshits?

No it was a blunt you cuck

Ken Park is way worse. The sex scenes look unsimulated.

>what the fuck
Jews.

Females are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children, they are nothing more than moist holes.

pretty sure kids gave her a bunch of fame and recognition

I think they understand the scene where the chick gets AIDS

I thought they were?

ALL THE BITCHES LOVE CAAAAASPEEEER

wtf I want premature sex and getting AIDS now. Thanks /pol/

Scare tactics don't work. Just look at the miserable failure of D.A.R.E in the US.

Okay well that's another issue, but the movie is obviously a cautionary tale about reckless teenage sex at the height of AIDS hysteria

Love the Daniel Johnson too.

Kikes know that when you glamorize a thing the tacked-on moral is less effective than a fig leaf.

The actors aren't kids

James Bullard and Stephen Jasso were still teenagers

The whole movie is about her having a AIDS baby you dumb incel

Every time I hear about TV shows like Euphoria, I instantly think of Kids. Delusional boomers are way too eager to show off “the secret life of teenagers” as an excuse to get teen sex or young boobs on-screen.

The show was produced by Drake, so that says everything.

The dopest ghost in town

Is he still fucking Millie?

Attached: 820.jpg (550x336, 26K)

>Israeli TV show
>Produced by Drake
Oy vey!

Kino as fuck

What point are you even making here? Christ you're obsessed.

>Ken Park has legitimate CP

What the fuck, how do Korrine and Clark keep getting away with it?

>what THE FUCK did he mean by this?
he young enough to think frequent sex make a vagina 'looser'.
it's a device to show he's still young and stupid enough to believe teen myths like that.

>inb4 hurr durr it's true
learn some fucking physiology ffs

Cope

I looked up Stephen Jasso and he was 19 so fuck off you disingenuous faggot.

I hate Gummo the most. That movie is literally satanic.

>What point are you even making here?
I dunno, you tell me

mad roastie

I MISS YOU

Must have been a terrible lay

painfully obvious that it was written by a guy tho

literally who?

Wait, is he literally fucking a kid? How is this legal?

LOL imagine being this much of a faggot

>the love of your life is coming over for a first date of watching movies
>Your entire Blu Ray collection has disappeared and been replaced by 2 DVDs
>One is the entire filmography of Harmony Korine
>The other is the entire filmography of John Waters

Which do you put on?

I'm alerting the feds about you, Larry Clark, enjoy your freedom while you can.

child-birth and ageing can cause some issues, but not always...but inserting a penis into a vagina once or a million times is not going to change the elasticity of the pelvic floor muscles in any way whatsoever.

John Waters is at least funny and over the top to the point of irony, Korrine's stuff is just pure fucking pretentious garbage that is clearly up its own ass.

No amount of science and hard fact is going to change their fucked minds, user, don't even bother.

His comments are only meant to convey he is a creep.

Easy, we watch Hairspray and then I rape her

Korrine gets you laid

>this is what Harmony Korrine actually believes

We watch Korrine's shit, she recognizes the dude who chokes himself while jerking off in Ken Park as Eddie from the upcoming IT sequel, and then goes home to write Richie/Eddie yaoi fiction and shlick.

>art trash director
Totally won't fly with the art trash women.

art trash woman here. Korrine is irredeemable drek and I would unironically murder any man who owns his work.

Edgy

>art trash woman here
explains this board

Jesus CHRIST this board has shit taste. God damn, Letterboxd lefties have more taste than some people here, my God.

Korrine is a hack, kill you are self.

nobody can make me feel bad for loving this

Attached: sb.jpg (1920x1080, 632K)

He is too hit or miss to be a complete hack

>loose-as-a-goose
what a terrible, dark age

Attached: dennis.png (280x280, 126K)

This movie did more to educate me about safe sex than any Public Ed class could. It was also responsible for making me fear having sex at all, even protected. I eventually had sex, but still.

?

Blue boy upper right corner is cute. I want to kiss him.

When a mini-dwarf rich kid from Nashville like Harmony Korine flies first class and moves to New York City’s Soho in his ‘plush safe’ apartment, running around town quoting Godard with lines like, "Fuck the bourgeois", it’s insincere, it’s calculated, it’s unoriginal, and it’s the worst thing in the world, ‘trendy’. He already knows that he and his boring girlfriend Connecticut Chloe Sevigny are going to be on the cover of ‘The Face’. He knows he’ll get his run at The Angelica and be hip in Japan. But no one will ever make an important film because they saw ‘Gummo’ or ‘Donkey Boy’.

The only impact Harmony Korine will have will be on the lives of the girls he slipped drugs to, got stoned and raped while they were passed out. An autobiographical scenario he chose to include in his average screenplay ‘Kids.' I’ll fuck your ass Cary Woods.

He is so gross in this lol

Attached: telly.jpg (2000x3196, 1.03M)

Based Gallo

Attached: Buffalo 66.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Was this before or after brown bunny?

>controversial artist makes a statement trashing hardly another controversial, yet acclaimed or midly acclaimed and more known, artist
>Yea Forums and Yea Forums praise him, regardless of what he says
Every time

Before lmao Korine BTFO

You deserve to be chained to a tree outside and beaten with a pole for days until you break and are willing to eat scraps off the ground with a dumb smile.

>further proves men are subhuman scum capable of only killing and destroying

>is the subhuman that suggests killing in the first place

I add that your eyes be sewn shut

You wouldn't exist without us, you ungrateful pathetic scum, you are literally our spawn. I hope your mother snaps and stabs you in the ey socket someday, she probably regrets giving life to such worthless, pathetic trash like you.

So do women who have the mental capacity of a child and go to parties to act like degenerate trash. If you put the price of your body as lower than shit, why should I respect you?

>going to parties and having fun is equivalent to raping and murdering innocent people

Why are men so retarded and incapable of critical thought?

Bingo

>men commit the worst atrocities throughout human history
>"i-it's women who are evil, they have fun at parties and have sex with men who aren't me!! I think less of half of the human population because women have sex, how dare they, that's the worst thing a person can do!!"

Men are literally incapable of rationality and empathy.

Whatever, trash goblin. I treat women very well and my mother is very happy pertaining to my life. Only obnoxious bitches like you get the hate, because good women don't wish all men to suffer for the acts of a few. Fuck off, cunt.

Hussy

Abortion, molestation, infidelity, abuse, gold digging, eugenics, planned parenthood, the inquisition, the vril society, Barbara Specter, several Chinese female regents, and many other notable things have women given us. Fuck off, bitch.

If NY was even half of what this movie depicted then newyorkers are all satan's mignions.

You rolled a hollowed out cigar? Yeah makes a lot of sense faggot

This is still one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Easily in my bottom 2.

actress was 18, they clarify in the making of

>"i-it's women who are evil, they have fun at parties and have sex with men who aren't me!! I think less of half of the human population because women have sex, how dare they, that's the worst thing a person can do!!"
This, but unironically

the non jewish one.

Is this bait?

It's an evil film. I'm certain Harmony Korine and his circle of friends are demon possessed.

*ahem*

youtu.be/J782jBp_pW0

Reminder, Vincent Gallo (based Trump supporter) cucked Harmony (faggot Iranian Jewish communist) on a world stage.

yup
explain why whores are loose
i'm curious to see what bullshit you pull out

No, women commit the worst atrocities, we've just collectively either 1) forgiven them, 2) don't call them atrocities because we want that pussy, or 3) in small few cases admit they're terrible "but that's the exception not the rule so it's okay1!!"
women are worse than men in all aspects in perpetuity throughout time.

muh alien pedophiles sucking blood

You fags are way too obsessed with Jews

why are underage twitter niggers afraid to write fuck

They make up most of hollywood's writers and directors. Next time you watch a filthy degenerate film like Kids, look up the director. Usually the first paragraph under the intro on their wikipedia page will tell you. I'm jewish and even I think we go too far.

But Iran is against Israel and would nuke it if it could

Jews, user.