en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werking_Mom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Goes_Gaga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Marge
screenrant.com/episodes-simpsons-aged-poorly/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

s11e05 aged so well

E:I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) aged like wine

662 Episodes of Simpsons That Aged Badly

Attached: 1564541791877.png (800x1253, 731K)

ok but which episodes aged badly?

Definitely not S11E05, that episode is gold, I loved the rural setting.

s11e04 (op image)

I haven't read it, but I'm going to look into my crystal ball, and predict that it reads something like "something something RACIST...something something SEXIST...something something HOMOPHOBIC...something something TRANSPHOBIC".

>some of the jokes and comments in the episode make it impossible not to think of that tragedy.
Reminds me of that tragedy

God you're pathetic

>each and every episode is from the 90s
I either hate the author for trying to devalue the good seasons, or feel happy that they don’t know much about the newer, more botched messages, like “just because one church starts to suck means you should change your religion and make your family worried”, and “trans men are a sin of nature that emotionally cripple lesbians”.

>While this ultimately pushes Marge towards Homer, the show really glosses over the uncomfortable sexual misconduct that occurs.
What the fuck does this mean? Did they want a 20 minute sequence of Marge being traumatized over it in a 24 minute comedy show? What Artie did is shown as wrong and immoral.

Am I?

>Muh Mel Gibson
>Muh Apu
>Muh Homer's phobia

I wasn't too far off.

S

Thank God they didn't put episode 231 on the list, that one is a classic

Dead meme

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

>#1 is the Michael Jackson episode
>after he was acquitted 4 times
>after the documentary they're quoting was shown to be tabloid BS

Attached: 155433279011.png (640x480, 298K)

Attached: 1517395286645.jpg (960x702, 92K)

Got to love that baggin' on Principal and the Pauper first to seem legit. How did that episode age badly when it was always considered bad by most? What a crock of shit this list is and it's kind of ironic to make a circa 2007 written internet list to complain about things aging badly.

Based moeposter

Attached: 1547346457104.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

sneed is crowdsourced moderation because this shitty board has fat fucking useless janitors
fuck off to Yea Forums with your western anime

Attached: 1553610154046.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

Attached: 1537624464583.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

Attached: eyeson.png (473x440, 464K)

hey maskbro, can you post the link to the discord?

If Principle and the Pauper had only been a blip and The Simpsons hadn't stopped caring about all of their characters in the same way then it would have just been a weak episode, but forgivable. Instead, given what happened later, it represents the entire decline.

So it has aged badly.

Attached: sneedbabies.png (944x453, 472K)

Sneed is so based that normalfags are picking it up. Truly a sign of a good meme. SotM, however....

>1 like

Attached: violentcringe.png (992x587, 529K)

>Mel Gibson had a significant fall from grace
Did this faggot miss Hacksaw Ridge at the 2017 Oscars?

Personally I think too much weight is put on Principal and the Pauper considering Season 9 had a flurry of ultra-shit episodes like Lisa the Skeptic, Reality Bites, Miracle on Evergreen Terrace, Girly Edition, Trash of the Titans, and the total shitfest that is The Last Temptation of Krust.

nobody cared about what mel gibson said in a long time

How did I know their definition of "aged badly" was "doesn't line up with my Woke Beliefs in Current Year"

ebin longsneed

ID, not feed and seed.

Attached: 1564187880906.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Seethin Sneed.

formerly fresh

Basically, they're all liberal talking points that make no sense. The Simpsons was a very "progressive" show for its time, Homer was meant to be a retard so his behavior was played for laughs, not always endorsed. It reminds me of that vid with millenials finding Seinfeld "problematic".

In and of itself, it's not even that bad. I enjoyed it when it came out, although it felt a bit odd. The problem is the precedent it sets for ruining characters. Because the mommas boy upbringing that makes Skinner who he is, had a long development, and he was a rich character. But they just threw that all out the window. So it's not even about being good or bad, it's about the disregard for character that it represents.

I’m not going to that faggot ass website. Can someone just give me a quick rundown? I have a feeling the list is more like “old episodes that made me buttblasted because they are against modern liberal talking points”

All you need to know is that S11E05 isn't on there.

Girly Edition was a classic though: youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

I don't think mischaracterization is representative of the entire decline, it's a part of it, but there are other elements that contribute to it. The handling of guest characters became way shittier as time went on, as one example, and the overuse of them to the point where writers just went 'here's Celebrity in the Simpsons, isn't that funny?'

post fat houmer :D

Attached: janitor on duty.jpg (997x763, 63K)

Everything but Season 11 Episode 5 aged badly imo.

Yeah pretty much, I recommend reading it. The points don't make any sense, it's actually quite amusing.

Attached: problematic flanders.png (620x624, 341K)

There's one joke I don't get in that episode though...

>The fact is that as society changes and events unfold, some images that were once acceptable become distasteful for modern audiences. In this episode of the show, Homer grows to see Ned Flanders as a friend only to annoy Ned to the point where he's ready to sneed.
I don't get it.

Tomato + Tobacco = Tomacco

>tfw jannies cant into cryptosneed

A number of these are just 'Homer was shown to be less than perfect'. And on the Mindy one they seem to completely ignore that Marge also almost had an affair

>can't watch a episode of a show because it's in new york and 9/11 is a thing that happened.

Yeah, this part: youtu.be/7Y167DNVrOI?t=134

wtf is Sugarbusters?

A number of these are just 'Homer was shown to be less than a city slicker'. And on the Tomacco one they seem to completely ignore that Chuck also had a store

Shootings were statistically more common during the early and mid 90s when that episode was written and aired than they are now. These faggots cannot be serious.

So they were formerly more common?

They're both serious issues. There are others as well. Early examples of either would both be representative of the decline.

Reminds me of that national tragedy...

Attached: images (94).jpg (512x288, 15K)

The only people who give a shit about 9/11 are New Yorkers. No one else fucking cares or ever cared.

Not to mention that scene references an actual shooting

the shooting this joke was based on was already beaten at the time of this episode's air date in terms of number of people killed.

you are right
> oh no, mass shooters!!!
> oh no, making fun of faggots
> oh no, the WTC
(btw, I thought dumbass leftists were more than fine with 9/11 these days)

>falling for entry-level ragebait

Why are /pol/tards so easy to manipulate?

The only thing that ages poorly was the human race.

Homer on faggots
>If there was a law it would be against it
Based

Why bring up /pol/ for literally no reason user?

But it's true you massive retard.

because they keep shitting on every board ? it was funny when it was mostly memeing, but now its so overdone and unironically retarded.

There's literally no way to tell if people are from /pol/ because we are all anonymous, I could be your uncle, you don't know.
Now calm down, and stop being scared of your own delusions.

That's a pretty stupid post. "I hate niggers" or any variation is overused shit that should be on /pol/, yet I see it everywhere. Whats the point of nazi threads on Yea Forums ? or the thousandth """race realism""" thread on /sci/? even when most people there complain about it and routinely disprove it. Everyone knows where it comes from, that's why many people complain. We may not be able to know the origin of one poster, but we can definitely judge it by its words.

Now stop being retarded, funny how the retards that can't go 3 post without mentioning their (((boogeyman))) accuse others of delusions.

Shut up you dumb nigger, racist trolling has been a part of Yea Forums before /pol/ was even a board

yes, and at a time it was fun. Now its just retarded spam by braindead people that unironically believe it. It's just shitposts that make all boards worse.

Imagine crying because people are tired of hearing the same shit when you have a board for exactly that, pathetic.

Based and boogiepilled

Attached: back pay.png (1374x773, 1.53M)

>millenials
zoomer poofs

stop embarrassing yourself kiddo

you're just outing yourself tourist

The harder you cry the more fun it is to say nigger.

fuck off nigger

>yes, and at a time it was fun.
A time when you didn't even know Yea Forums existed you little faggot. zoomer fucks like you should just stay on reddit

Except everyone who isnt a zoomer knows that narrative is complete bullshit and everyine knows sneed niggers love sponge bob.and now sneed nigger tourist are spamming mask garbage as well.

you think I care about a word ? /pol/tard niggers are so fucking cringy, saying shit online doesn't make you intimidating. Its the fact that you idiots spam it non-stop that I'm complaining about. Go to reddit if you want to "scare" people with words.

I'm complaining about spam, the fact that this board is generally full of shiposts doesnt mean I can't do that, shut the fuck up.

Wrong, I've been here for years retard. Keep acting like a whiny bitch all you want

you're not fooling anyone kiddo

It's funny how you newfags come in instantly crying about /pol/ in every thread but never about the constant discord tranny spam. There were multiple tranny threads and falseflag /pol/ threads up all day but you weren't crying in any of them you fucking retarded 90s born queer.

someone's sensitive :(

>:(

sneed feed and seed

there's no such spam in this thread, but multiple /pol/tards crying over the simplest shit. That's why. Think idiot. All kinds of spam are shitposts.

sneed

this thread is 95% sneed and mask spam which comes from zoomer reddit nigger tourist. this thread has nothing to do with /pol/.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Color_Yellow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Man's_Dream

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Man's_Dream

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_vs._Itchy_&_Scratchy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_'90s_Show

i love sneed so much bros. sometimes i randomly think of sneeds feed and seed and i start laughing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werking_Mom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Goes_Gaga

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Marge

8 posts with nigger, but you are right, 12 of sneed. Zoomer spam is absolute shit too.

>nigger
nigger is just a part of the Yea Forums lexicon faggot tourist.

Attached: 1558822789607.png (556x530, 243K)

based and beautyfull

boomer spam is still spam. Why do /pol/tards go nuts after any kind of criticism ? as if the whole post wasn't just an excuse to get upset.

>boomer
>/pol/tards
newfag shut the fuck up.

>screenrant.com/episodes-simpsons-aged-poorly/amp/
few of those aged badly, many just look bad through the politically-correct lens of today's left/far left.

That writer seem more cringe the closer you get to the top of the list. Maybe John Waters himself should be vilified for starring in that episode, for example? (Of course he shouldn't but why doesn't that writer pick on that bone?)

>nigger is just a part of the Yea Forums lexicon faggot tourist.
been here more than a decade and naw, it's really not tho.
it's pretty much the exclusive domain of tweens and teen from the USA, and was never so prevalent before the migration of the aforementioned tweens and teens from Facebook years ago.
this invasion also ran off the genuine weirdos and freaks, most of the international posters and most of the olderfag posters.
Def a poorer place for it.

Stop being such a liar zoom zoom, your behavior reflects poorly on all of you.

Just wait and see them cry about your post. And they wonder why everyone thinks they are pathetic lol.

You should look up the term ''headcannon''.

What a garbage list. Last temptation of Homer and Homer loves Flanders are very funny episodes

>Dude I've been on Yea Forums since 1998, it used to be left wing before Donald Trump.

>flanders mass shooting homers isn't funny anymore because we have real mass shooting now
>even though the scene was a direct reference to the UT tower shooting

I can't believe this absolute brainlet gets paid to binge watch old Simpsons episodes

>10. The Principal and the Pauper
Nobody liked that episode at the time of its airing. It was pretty much immediately accepted as the worst episode of the Simpsons.
>9. Beyond Blunderdome
Oh no Mel Gibson is in an episode how scary.
>8. A Star is Burns
Again, another episode that wasn't well-received in its time.
>7. Last Temptation of Homer
They did a lot of cheater episodes with Marge and Homer. Who cares? And he wasn't pursuing "a more attractive partner" but rather a partner who was more like him.
>6. The Way We Was
Oh no it shows Ziff being sexually aggressive, can't have a bad guy be bad.
>5. Homer Loves Flanders
Yeah back then it was way more acceptable to kill people. The fuck is this dumb shit, it was a fucking dream.
>4. The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
WHOA it's almost like the World Trade Center existed at some point in history. Who the fuck cares? 9/11 was ages ago. It's no longer a sensitive topic.
>3. Much Apu About Nothing
How dare an illegal alien become legal!
>2. Homer's Phobia
An episode about someone accepting homosexuality? BIGOTRY! He should have always accepted it! This is just fucking dumb.
>1. Stark Raving Dad
Same with the Mel episode, except with Michael Jackson (who was probably innocent, idk, I don't really care to dig into it that deep).

WHAT A SHIT ARTICLE AND SHIT OP FUCK YOU

>muh racism and muh homophobia at number 2 and 3
wow, how completely unforeseen, I thought they would be number 1 and 2 for sure, expectations subverted.

>who was probably innocent
come on dude

I know it's a clown world and the SJWs are going crazy with fake rape accusations now, but Jackson, and most of Hollywood, are 100% kiddy diddlers.

N

Surprised Homer Badman wasn't on the list.
>LAST TEMPTATION OF HOMER
>With a show being on the air for so long, it is only natural that the writers would want to push the characters to new places occasionally. However, it can become problematic when they show a side of a beloved character that audiences don't want to see.
>In this episode, Homer is fighting the mutual attraction between himself and a new co-worker. While the fact that Homer doesn't act on the impulses is meant to be honorable, looking back, he doesn't come off so well. With Marge sick at home, Homer seems extremely selfish for almost seeking out a more attractive partner.
Well they completely missed the point.
This episode was basically to undo the damage they did with Lurleen by depicting women as homewreckers and not the man as being responsible.
In this episode the woman is instead not at all nefarious, she just exists as an attraction to Homer.
And he wasn't at all selfish in this episode, it portrays a man that's afraid that he's worse than how he really is.
At no point is Homer seriously in danger of betraying Marge, he just feels guilty for his attraction which is a relatable element to relationships.

Attached: 1552517948317.jpg (963x541, 55K)

I T A L I A N S L I P P E R S

The Apu one really annoys me because Homer was never portrayed as being against immigration,he was against illegal immigration.

He even goes up to Apu saying isn't it great that all the illegals will be gone soon which is how the whole episode starts as he finds out Apu is not working legally.

>1. Stark Raving Dad
The only thing that aged about that was the line (paraphrased) "He can't be Michael Jackson! He's white!" and even that aged well because now it's way funnier.

>Surprised Homer Badman wasn't on the list.
Homer Badman is more apt today than it was when it was first aired.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x360, 1.26M)

personally I know five episodes that aged pretty badly
>Simpsons Roasting On An Open Fire
>New Kid On The Block
>Eight Misbehavin
>Eternal Moonshine Of The Simpson Mind
>Deep Space Homer

speak for yourself

Trump, who comes from a family of immigrants and is married to an immigrant, doesn't hate immigrants, either, just illegal ones. The same is true of his supporters. The whole "TRUMP HATES IMMIGRANTS" lie is just a shitty attempt to grandstand for political favor.
So I guess it makes sense that the same people who purposefully misunderstand Trump's message also purposefully misunderstand Much Apu's message for gain (in this case, clicks).

I can't watch the ones in Park Avenue, New York bwcause of that

Now you've done it

The entire show aged poorly. When it first came out, it was a part of a subversive movement in television where instead of showing an idealized, happy family, they instead show a dysfunctional one. It and Married with Children and Roseanne all pioneered it, with Simpsons being notable because it was also a cartoon, which added another layer to the whole subversion (because this was ages before South Park, when cartoons were all pretty much child-friendly save for a few that didn't play on television). I remember some conservatives hating it at the time, and then-president Bush (the first one) speaking out against it: "We need families like the Waltons and not like the Simpsons."
But nowadays, all that shit is common place, and the Simpsons is milquetoast in comparison to what has come since. There's that episode of South Park where Cartman meets Bart Simpson and asks what bad thing he's done, and Bart talks about cutting off the head of a statue. Cartman is like so what, and talks about the Tenorman episode (which I think makes Bart vomit).
And honestly, the Simpsons will stay aged because any attempt at reclaiming its edgy past just looks weird and rubs viewers the wrong way. Remember the Family Guy crossover? People hated that shit where Homer washes cars and shows off his ass. Simpsons is ultimately like a grandpa who used to be a punk in his youth, but grew up and became a family man. He's aged, and he can't go back to how things were.

Michael did nothing wrong faggot zoomer

Attached: 1552578166507.jpg (702x702, 78K)

stop sucking kike cock fag