Is this character considered an incel? Should we be afraid more people like him exist in the real world?

Is this character considered an incel? Should we be afraid more people like him exist in the real world?

Attached: amos.png (1214x1080, 1.73M)

We should be afraid of people like OP.

>giga Chad
>an incel
Hes the complete opposite of an incel. Hes a stoic, stone-cold killer. And in case you missed it, he gets laid all the time.

Literally the opposite of an incel.

he fucks every man and woman whore at every space station.

best character

he gives me a more asexual vibe. hot girls throw gash at him and he just tells them to fuck off because he has a mission.

>he doesn't actually have a mission, ever

He can't be an incel because he has plenty of access to sex, he just refuses it most of the time because the sexual abuse he suffered as a child led him to not view sex as an act of intimacy and also gave him mild sociopathic tendencies.

Amos is a Vocel

(Voluntarily Celibate)

He was a prostitute as a boy.

amos has the best character development on the show

>Based stone cold realist that shoots down thots
>incel

Attached: 1563617466292.jpg (960x720, 76K)

best character in books and show bar none.

Miller is #2

>grow up in whore house
>incel

In the last released book he became a fucking halfalien demigod

>you can't read and take a question as a statement.
top kek.

>hey look guys, someone asks a question and I'm not too stupid to see as that, a question.

Is this your first week on 4channel (formerly Yea Forums)? You got a lot to learn, kid.

Can you teach me, daddy? I'll put on my learning diaper.

show would better if it was just him and the cowboy

Just marathoned the first 3 seasons of The Expanse over the past couple of weeks.

I’m a bit worried that the show will lose some of it’s charm when they land on that New Caprica-esque planet in season 4...

Also I have a weird attraction to the Martian marine chick...

Attached: 3BCCDA8A-6135-44A3-AC7F-E9E4E0C21E67.jpg (2708x1280, 572K)

he's a big guy.

Attached: download.jpg (700x525, 42K)

for alex

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

He is not an involuntary celibate. Look up what those words mean, so you don't ask stupid question again that trigger people with low restraint.
And yes, people like him exist in the real world, but you shouldn't be afraid of this fact, because what is the fucking point of being afraid of every little norm-defying thing that exists out there.

>mild sociopathic tendencies
More like brutal psychopatic. He gets better by the last two books. Even goes by his real name in the last one, which is very cool.

Motherfucker, I just started reading it. He's Timothy that Teresa mentions, isn't he?

>implying anyone uses "incel" with any actual meaning
Nobody ever did. Have sex.

He's a more boring Jayne Cobb