Oh it's not funny!

that's hilarious!

Attached: tim&eric.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

It exists to further degenerate society, nothing more. Beardos wearing glasses that they secretly hate can point to it as some sort of moral justification for why they're so apathetic and dirty.

Sounds good

I hate this fucking show and I hate these two faggots. And that was before I even learned about the part they played in Millionaire.

The sad thing is that none of what is on the show is actually funny but when they were making it they likely thought "man this is some really funny stuff, I hope people appreciate this level of art/humor". The best thing to come out of them was Steve Bruel.

>It exists to further degenerate society
I wish I could be as schizo as /pol/.

You kikes always have to control the narrative. Anyone who says the uncomfortable truth is schizo, but at least you make yourself easy to spot.

>uncomfortable truth
>niche show on a channel for stoners exists to degenerate society
Ok retard.

>t when they were making it they likely thought:

-"Man, goys are dumb, they'll laugh at ANYTHING. Pass the meth."

>if you don't think Tim and Eric are funny it's another shoah!

lol

Nice strawman, bud.

IM A MIDDLE AGED MAN

have sex and stop being butthurt over jokes

Here come the boomers to make more dull threads about Chapelle Show, G4, Crank Yankers, The Daily Show, Tim & Eric, all this crap that was good in it's time but doesn't hold up. You can spam the same dumb "OIL" scenes and post the same quotes to each other and yet any fresh entertaining YouTube threads are immediately banned.

Boomers need to fucking grow up.

Attached: beetlejuice.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

dilate and stop caring about others opinions fag

>NPC subroutune initiated
>strawmen.exe
>have sex.lel

Legit laughing at you. Maybe next life you can play as a main character.

Tell me: why are you not an NPC?

>dilate
you first tranny

Attached: asg.jpg (773x687, 140K)

>why are you not an NPC?
I chose well before I came down.

Classic schmosby

"Don't mind us, just ruining Adult Swim!"

but it's based when the left pushes insane unfounded fake conspiracy theories about russia hacking the election, right libtard?

Funny that you say that, тoвapищ.

fucking garbage show, lousy attempt to capitalize on RANDUM XD humor that was booming on the internet at the time
hardly any of it is funny, it's like they got high off their asses and started writing shit down and performing it to see what sticks

Just reminder that Tim is a furry who regularly attends conventions.
He was at anthrocon earlier this month, and only a few people seemed to recognize him. He mostly sat around on his phone, minding his own business, occasionally haunting the dealers' den, but he's always been a decent guy.

Attached: 115585900_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

This show fucking sucked. So did Tom Goes To The Mayor, Saul Of The Molemen, and a bunch of other shit from around that time.