This was back in Season 11, how the FUCK did they predict this?

This was back in Season 11, how the FUCK did they predict this?

Attached: 596960.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitinternational.net/sarco/
thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody say it

cause trump has been talking about running for president since the 80s.

what do you mean? The budget and economy are great and better than it's ever been

as you know sneed, we've inherited quite a suck and fuck shack from president chuck

DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY IT

*cough*

N

"MY BAD"

This is a comfy Simpsons thread
No sneedposting

As you know, we've inherited quite a high pH level from President Gummy Bear.

WTF BRO

based false flagging sneedposter

Trump ran for President in 99/2000 and publicly considered running in 1988 as a republican. The ridiculousness isn't so much that they picked Trump for the joke, but that it actually happened IRL 20 years later.

And he actually tried to get the nomination back in the 2000 election, with the Democrats. He lost and tried again after finally leaving for the Republicans, where he lost again. And then someday the social media became massive.

Attached: trumptards.gif (320x202, 868K)

I wonder if some of the Democrat hatred was that he didn't run and win as a Democrat. He was a /lifelong/ New Yorker I doubt he was really a Republican pre 9/11.

he's a slimy real estate magnate who hates black people, of course he's a republican.

Everyone hates blacks though, especially blacks.

They’re all super fucking smart nerds who had a reason to think deeply about and analyze pop culture.

The freaky part is when you look at Futurama and realize we’ll have suicide booths one day.

...sneed

Fortunately, funeral bouquets ARE deductible.

wtf I love Trump now

uh, like
sneeeeeeeeeeed?
pppffffffpppffffhahahahahaha

As you know, we’ve inherited quite a fancy German car from Presidant Chuck

Umm, you're a week late.

exitinternational.net/sarco/

Because season 11 was pure black magic. Just look at it's fifth episode.

*honks in your direction*

Attached: 1551260309623.gif (607x609, 754K)

*sneeds at your direction*

Season 11 also predicted the sneed meme being a thing. No idea how they did it.

>budget crunch
So, when's that part supposed to happen? The budget's in better shape than it ever was under Fartbongo.

hey janny you missed a thread

>the economy is better then its ever been
>working class people cant afford homes anymore
???

As you know, we've inherited quite a Fuck and Suck from former owner Chuck.

That's demonstrably false

>brings up something thats been a problem for quite a long time, that was exasperbated by a housing collapse in 2008
??????

I agree comrade and we need everything free as soon as possible, especially for undocumented citizen, to fix this.

how so?

Any other Trump supporter here losing hope? Everything is just crashing down around Trump. His staff are betraying him and his approval is somewhat meh. Leakers are crawling out of the woodwork exposing how incompetent this administration has been, and I honestly believe them considering what little has been done so far. There's no wall or healthcare replacement which are the two biggest promises. Everytime Trump does something on immigration he gets cucked by judges. Hillary still isn't locked up. The swamp is bigger than ever. The only thing that has been done is tax cuts for bezos. Americans whites are still dying out and i'm still as poor as ever. What the fuck happened? Trump was supposed to defeat the Jew, save the white American race, and lead us into a golden age.

I really feel we've been goy'ed bros :(

Attached: 1468234595902 (1).png (582x491, 260K)

Well for starters, deficit to gdp has risen each year under Trump

thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306

>on track to match Obama levels of new federal debt
Fuck off shill

>people still post this pasta

>tfw you wanna off yourself but all the sarcos already have some dead tranny inside and they only get emptied once a week

Attached: 1563696097434.jpg (380x338, 23K)

Wtf this was from all the way back in season 11??

Attached: 1539927865946.jpg (750x1334, 500K)