Zoomers now post nostalgia for post-2004 Nick like Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious, and Big Time Rush on social media...

Zoomers now post nostalgia for post-2004 Nick like Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious, and Big Time Rush on social media, blissfully unaware their Nick era was ranted on as being the "downfall into shit era" by Urban Dictionary posters back then.

Attached: z.png (594x448, 99K)

Shut the fuck up, boomer

People are nostalgic for what they grew up with? No way.

Except that Zoomers are unaware that their era was a downgrade from what came before

Nick has been 6 hours of spongebob followed by 6 hours of "whatever live-action shit" for like 15 years now.

This.
Cope

Zoey 101 was better than every single TV show mentioned in your post and image.

To zoomers that's good because it's all they ever knew

it was already shit when you liked it too faggot

it wasn’t
nickelodeon was always shit

The 90s shows like pete and pete had more of a free and easy feel at least. While the zoomer shows had a stale couch potato feel, and are like "omg mommy i hate you. Mommy i dress sluttily and need the newest iphone."

>actually caring about the quality of children shows

The same fucking boomers who make these threads also make the same threads all the time about Chapelle Show, G4, Crank Yankers, The Daily Show, Aqua Teen, all this crap that was good in it's time but doesn't hold up. You can spam the same dumb "OIL" scenes and post the same quotes to each other and yet any fresh entertaining YouTube threads are immediately banned.

Boomers need to fucking grow up.

Attached: beetlejuice.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

All true except aqua teen.

Tech tv was better than g4

>Cope
Are you a nigger or do you just play one on the internet?

>fresh entertaining YouTube threads
zoomers need the rope.

The 90s nick shows were just so comfy bros.

Attached: 2A344C14-45E1-4677-B4C4-E7EA5C8CF5C4.jpg (474x316, 29K)

I mean, I was born in 1993. Not a Zoomer and I watched some of those shows?

Attached: 1537335052057.jpg (1200x1200, 784K)

icarly was genuinely good, though. also predicted the idea of an internet show well before any were popular

t. unselfaware millennial cancer

So was the era you boomers grew up in, but you still feel nostalgic for it

Reminder: the child actor who played the brown kid Danny disappeared and was never found.

90s born queers were a mistake

never heard about that, scary. really enjoyed that era Hey Dude and Salute Your Shorts, Doug, Welcome Freshmen too.

Attached: 8EF8CCC5-F862-48BD-8BDA-ED8851200388.jpg (432x326, 18K)

Why

>BECAUSE I WASTED MY YOUNG YEARS WATCHING UNFUNNY TELEVISION AND NOT GETTING LAID OR PAID SO THE ONLY WAY I CAN FEEL ANY SUPERIORITY IS TO GATEKEEP ON A MONGOLIAN BASKETWEAVING FORUM

Over weight, prematurely balding, brainwashed feminised faggots who post like teenage girls despite being almost 30

The day of the rope is coming soon for boomers

your parents are gen x dumb fuck.

Seething Boomers detected we'll be running and fixing the world after you've fucked it up

Why is every generation so envious of us?

Can't make an Omelette without breaking a few eggs I guess.

I broke your sisters cunt

Lmao, I never even owned a sister.

Zoooom

Ma'am? You may want to give some thought into investing in a better passkey lock for your family's PC.
It seems your daughter here can still access adult sites such as this one.

Attached: barry o.jpg (487x585, 56K)

I liked Zoey 101, mostly because I grew up fapping to Britney and the show was full of jailbait (I was already in college when it aired). It was formulaic comedy routines and a touch of teen drama tied by a flimsy plot, kids were still learning how to act and they all played stock characters. Nonetheless I enjoyed it's silliness, eye-candy and the Dan's almost easter-egg instances of adult humor (usually in the form of double entendre), the production value was certainly remarkable, their budget is probably still unmatched on nick (surely if adjusting for inflation). Pic is best girl nowadays.

Attached: erin sanders.jpg (1199x1431, 217K)

I liked Zoey 101, mostly because I grew up fapping to Britney and the show was full of jailbait (I was already in college when it aired). It was formulaic comedy routines and a touch of teen drama tied by a flimsy plot, kids were still learning how to act and they all played stock characters. Nonetheless I enjoyed its silliness, eye-candy and Dan's almost easter-egg instances of adult humor (usually in the form of double entendre), the production value was certainly remarkable, their budget is probably still unmatched on nick (surely if adjusting for inflation). Pic is best girl nowadays.

Attached: erin sanders.jpg (1199x1431, 217K)

How is is possible to have self awareness this low?

Based. Quinn was my first TV crush.
>inb4 underage b&
We first got TV when I was 8.

>tfw that picture is terrifyingly accurate

Why are you on an anime board late at night? Shouldn't you be out there feeding the pigeons or whatever the fuck it is is that old people do?

t. zoomer

I always wanted to be the fish in those nostrils if you get what I mean

To think Dan got to knock up Jamie Spears and probably go balls deep on every girl (and probably the boys too) and force them to do the most degenerate foot related fetish shit just to get on the show. What a champ.

Attached: 1488789629578.jpg (640x640, 118K)

Every childhood not spent swimming in the abandoned quarry with your friends and shooting the ol' .22 at the rusted out Buick in the ravine near Old Man Jenkins' and picking up girls to take to Lover's Lane at the malt shoppe and helping out at your uncle's auto garage is a downgrade.

Remember me?

Attached: rockoheader_0.png (1100x618, 218K)

cartoons were always dumb shit for children
>hurr but my cartoons were better than your cartoons
how braindead do you have to be to think like this?

Imagine being nostalgic for the worst decade of television.

This is true. Most everything post 911 turned to straight garbage. Zoomies just cannot understand because they stay willfully ignorant.

Holy shit we need a boomer genocide. They're fucking kids shows, you're biased towards the ones you watched as a kid.

I keep getting 'Suite life', Thats so Raven, Hanna Montana, and witches of waverly place mixed up
Was there an episode where they all were on at once, or was that just me slowly slipping into early dementia?

Attached: 1446519623321.png (900x702, 378K)

Zoey101 and Big Time Rush were unironically kino. The rest is shit though I’ll agree

>fresh entertaining YouTube threads

>>>/reddit/

Icarly, big time rush, and victorious are good shows though.

Yeah that's cool but get this: people here get nostalgic for how this board was four years ago lmao.

>Seething Boomers detected we'll be running and fixing the world after you've fucked it up

Unless you are referring to (actual) Baby Boomers your are dead wrong. They were the ones that nearly fucked the economy into a coma while most millennials were still in high school/college. Good luck with that though.

>Why is every generation so envious of us?

Most of us feel sorry for you. You have inherited western civilization at the beginning of its downfall.

Literally every generation in history says this.

Not that user but it doesn't make it untrue.

God, I hate these shows so much.
The dubbing in Sweden was incredibly awful, the same 4 soulless people dubbed all of the channels live action content with horrible translations.

I'm 36 and literally every night just put on spongebob in the background while I shitpost all night. This has been going on for years.

What is the place that zoomers congregate? Is it just snapchat?

Snapchat, instagram and tiktok.

It's right here going by the state of Yea Forums.

The music of big time rush was generic preteencunnycore but the show itself was surprisingly funny

prove that it was commonly said by the generation born in the 1350s.