ITT: Comics you want to adapt to TV

Attached: 20190731_165907.png (2000x2272, 3.55M)

Is this going to be analvore or unbirth or something?

Attached: DD98E503-44E3-42FF-B1FB-D5A160F6D681.jpg (683x1024, 91K)

it's her son

I don't get it

Attached: Tbof.jpg (778x1024, 133K)

This is literally a major subplot on Boardwalk Empire

more

I don't get it

She wants some to fuck and suck her, but he is trying to feed and seed her.

>dude just be perfect without trying then you'll be good enough for me lol
Someone post the edit where there's some Chad waiting to nail her in the living room. Could've sworn I've seen one, and it perfectly describes the modern American woman.

What’s it from nigga?
I need to know if there’s more

Yea but Jims mom was hot as fuck

Sauce?

The Mask.

If your mom looks like Gretchen Mol then you should get a free pass to throw a fuck her way

Well I’m watching that then

sweet jesus you people need to go outside

Attached: 1516139010786.jpg (259x194, 8K)

this looks irregular

you need to go back2reddit

Attached: 1563940019149.png (2260x3576, 532K)

So who of them has a penis?

This is the only answer

Attached: iUWyrah_d.jpg (640x828, 41K)

starring christina hendricks as the mum and me as the son

show goes downhill a bit after season 3 and only really seasons 1 and 2 have the incest subplot

But it's still a pretty great show throughout its run

never been but I heard they like to talk about banging their mother's even more than (You)

>I'M SILLY: the comic
Nah

Have sex with your mom

Why are so many men these days mentally ill?

sir, I am speak English!!!

Estrogen in the water

Hormones in the food

Women are smarter than men.

Probably explains why you don't get it as well.

>*CRUNCH*
what the fuck?

STOP

wtf i love reddit now

>If her man and their relationship doesn't measure up to the highly idealized perfection she sees in the media and books, then he is not her one true love and there is no point in trying to make the relationship work.
Fast forward 10 years and she's yet another alcoholic cat mother who bitterly regrets never finding her one true love and curses the universe for forcing her to die childless and alone. Many such cases. Very sad.

Attached: h9t1XCl_d.jpg (640x828, 44K)

imagine being so beta you need to fantasize about the one female in the world you don't fear, the one you think would never reject you, the one who can't because she pushed you out her vagina..kek, imagine her shock if she found out you were trying to get back in

How about DeviantArts that you want to adapt to TV?

Attached: 20190731_171727.jpg (1418x2100, 910K)

Attached: 51N1MV5V7PL._SY445_.jpg (332x445, 42K)

The woman doesn’t want a man that has to make an effort at being “good” for her, she wants a man that is actually good and can do it naturally. Many people think somebody “trying to change” for somebody is admirable or even virtuous. It’s not. The lady is dumping the guy because she knows his “attempts” at “changing” are only temporary, and sooner or later he’s going to break her heart.

Relationships are about compromise, not conversion.

Can I choose a manga?

Masterpiece

The artist is always trying to draw these 'poignant' moments of relationships, some are criticizing women for feeling alone while having tons of suitors or you get ones going on about how you always have to be working at a relationship to keep it going (opposite of this comic in the thread). His messages are all over the place and it's best to not think on them too much.

Malicious destruction of masculine bonding groups and rite of passage ceremonies. Welcome to the tribe of the Child-Men.

Nigga wtf is that

Way to miss the point
The fact that he's trying to convince her to like him means he already lost.
Unironically b urself and don't get hung up on one roast

What are some examples of rite of passage ceremonies

GOL

>Relationships are about compromise
>Doesn't compromise whatsoever for the man
Sasuga

>wait manita before you go
>yeah?
>have sex.
Pure kinography

You think I'm gonna read all that text in some shitty ms paint comic?

Attached: G2wMWe9_d.jpg (640x828, 46K)

Attached: oh_momma.png (900x1561, 1.09M)

And yet she'll still gladly bend over within a few hours of meeting any cute, macho Chad at the bar who slaps her ass and bosses her around

Whys the dude fuck his mom?

Attached: 577n9EE.jpg (683x1024, 96K)

A chronically single woman definitely wrote this.

Attached: 5692569.jpg (1024x577, 77K)

>imagine thinking it’s because of this and not the taboo
Plenty of people with a mom kink have normal relationships and sex lives
Not quite as bad as liking funny at least

nice

she's really young (had him when she was like 13) and hot

>..kek,
cringe

It sure smells like incel here

>she wants a man that is actually good and can do it naturally

to what extent? what if she wants what she sees in a movie or in a book? then her expectations are completely fucked and may cause her to end up refusing to be 'serious' with anyone but some fictional character, leading to a life of short interchangeable and shallow relationships that slowly demean her own self-worth.

theres a difference between wanting to be with someone who is the 'one' for you, and understanding the practical truth that the chance of finding someone 'perfect' is almost zero.

>Many people think somebody “trying to change” for somebody is admirable or even virtuous. It’s not.

trying to change for the better is always admirable. but its best when its for yourself.

>he lady is dumping the guy because she knows his “attempts” at “changing” are only temporary,

what are you basing this on at all? plenty of people change, and change permanently. based on your idea, no one ever falls in love, since falling in love would be a change, and all changes are temporary.

>and sooner or later he’s going to break her heart.

that would imply she loves him in the first place, which would by definition imply that she /feels/ he is the right one for her, emotionally, but /logically/ thinks otherwise. which would contradict the whole argument, since in her original statement she clearly argues from an emotional standpoint, that she doesn't 'feel' he is the right one. she clearly doesnt love him. how can she have her heart broken by him?

Attached: A9SKtYz_d.jpg (640x828, 43K)

I was waiting for this

It sure smells like SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE in here

underrated

Nice

She's supposedly in an on off relationship irl, and she writes it into the comic.

Why is that a problem?
Not all women are like that.

you better post all of it

Attached: 1546562493637.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Hate it when this happens

Attached: mom_knows_best(4).jpg (837x1280, 219K)

>on off relationship
aka being Chad’s fuck toy

You don’t think she was compromising for him? Women make compromises all the time, like where they go or what they dress or who they see or even what they’ll do for him in and out of the bedroom.

Attached: castration 1.jpg (2506x3543, 1.35M)

>it's totally normal, everyone's doin it

Attached: 1507969870728.jpg (400x352, 15K)

the worst part about this is how it leads to her becoming addicted to your cock and getting cummed inside by you.

having to pretend that he's your 'younger brother' and not accidentally calling him son is a giant pain in the ass.

Attached: trace corrupted by beast flesh.jpg (600x375, 49K)

And? Flings are a thing in modern dating, so are one night stands. Some women are into having them, some are not. They’re not dating material and women don’t deign to suggest they are.

Attached: sacred dharma.jpg (811x756, 212K)

made me chuckle, thanks user

Attached: shitpost jamboree.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

You know, not every woman on the planet lost their virginity to Tyrone at the age of 12. Some lost it at 18.

I'm kind of doing the highlights
>reducing the close-up asshole shots

Attached: ELqMehg_d.jpg (640x828, 38K)

stop i cant breathe
seriously dont

Attached: [autistic screeching].jpg (312x312, 27K)

Western comics are so fucking vile

This guy has sex. Listen to him.

Attached: 1563244722696.jpg (1242x1428, 631K)

so glad to have fellow sisters in this reddit thread. casual sex is not something to look down on, it is empowering. it is a good thing to separate sex from relationships. it does absolutely nothing negative to your conception of a relationship, and doesn't completely fuck up your ability for long term pair-bonding.

it will absolutely not set you up for a life of loneliness and longing from an initial misconceived notion that you can 'have it all'.

on that note, can someone PLEASE tell me when the first woman president will be? and by the way, i hope she's not married, that would send a terrible message to our half-black half-mexican children

Imagine being a normalfag.

ssuace?

americans were a mistake

Attached: ms_relieving_my_sex_drive_with(2).jpg (500x706, 393K)

Winner

Attached: 1560760096588.jpg (811x1206, 335K)

Attached: ms_relieving_my_sex_drive_with(3).jpg (500x706, 409K)

Why is this specific page so funny?

Facing your fears, physical, emotional, and spiritual.

any decent ss comics/manga. not looking for trash bazooka boobs or when the kid has a dick bigger than his torso