YOU WA SHOCK!!!!!

YOU WA SHOCK!!!!!

Attached: tumblr_mwsemwPukH1qzqnxxo1_500.gif (500x375, 1022K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hboBQMFmE9c
youtube.com/watch?v=gcdGv1xAAjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they ought to have put this on netflix instead of evangelion

Tough Boy > Ai Wo Torimodose

Having the better opening theme was the only thing HnK2 had over the firsts series.

And let the shitty generations ruin this? Not a chance.

Cast him.

Attached: 92edca5f88d0d8d3373dc3ca110b361f6b44e8ca_hq[1].jpg (1020x630, 51K)

Prime Arnold Schwarzenegger as Raoh

Sylvester Stallone circa Rambo III as Kenshiro.

not true unless you are living and/or fighting in the nineties

Is HnK2 worth the watch?

Attached: 20180404091716673428u[1].jpg (700x425, 64K)

as a whole no? but if you really enjoy the show and can take its dumb goofy shit with a grain of salt, then you can find some enjoyment out of it.

roah is what makes season 1 good. no raoh and you realize how empty ken is as a character.

Attached: iQXMKusWr7hogCIj_6t897pP0b2kY2hcn0cCs3P0ICs[1].jpg (500x673, 72K)

Yes, especially the Shura arc.

he has the build and look but theres no way the rock can emulate the character no matter how hard he tried.

this show makes no sense

what about running?

Attached: ced9b1bd2d695cf1f6cb43fe6e2c443bd99114dd.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>no raoh and you realize how empty ken is as a character
true that

youtube.com/watch?v=hboBQMFmE9c

you have never seen anyone be this cool before

i mean i guess i could see that if i had some kind of satellite.

>not posting the best version
youtube.com/watch?v=gcdGv1xAAjQ

Attached: Hokuto no Ken 024 (DVD 640x478 x264 10bit AC3) [16838319].mkv_snapshot_20.57_[2016.08.10_00.19.37].j (640x478, 164K)

i really feel like not even the author understood what made early hnk good or how good it was. i feel like he thought he was just ripping off tropes, but it all just somehow worked really well and ended up being one of the most distinctive anime shows of all time.

This but with Rei.

It's not the same without Rei. or Shuu.

>we never got a full series of straight to video HNK movies culminating in a final battle between Ken and Souther (played by Rutger Hauer)

fucking kill me.

Attached: Fist_of_the_North_Star_(live-action_movie_poster).jpg (262x381, 23K)

All this movie needed to have in order to be perfect would be gratuitous shots of dummies filled with super market meat and canned food blowing up. The fact that they pussy out by cutting short the scenes that come remotely close to that means they didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

A sequel would be pretty shock

>get told to watch the anime instead of the manga
>watch ~25 episodes with absolutely no tension or stakes, with some very small good points like Shin v. Kenshiro
>get to Jagi arc
>first character that actually is built up to be imposing and an actual threat of some capacity, every scene with him is kino
>is shat on after rehashing the same fucking point of the Shin fight, godawful anticlimax
>interest gimped at this point but keep watching
>more boring shit pops up before Raoh which is god-tier the entire arc
>he leaves
>Rei's completely unlikable faggot rival gets like eight fucking episodes

Seriously read the manga for the most part, it's not worth it

Attached: 1445988371102.gif (200x200, 2.94M)

>letting the wrong people watch it affects the quality of the work itself
How bout you get fucked?

anyone know where to find the madman entertainment eng dub soundtrack? the 90's drum and bass is excellent

I guess you are the wrong people, also have sex incel

Attached: no u.jpg (640x454, 31K)

michael chiklis seriously make him cgi taller and gib him sick ass nigger rhino bull armor and hot damn.

Did you skip the first arc with Shin?

Tough boy did stick in my head a lot longer than Ai wo Torimodose

It wasn't bad. The animation budget is a bit better and it has some decent characters, but Kaioh isn't nearly as interesting as Raoh.

Agree. Anime Is actually awful. Manga in one of the best.

Ripping off tropes he practically created?
Ok...

It doesn't ruin the work itself, what it ruins is the community. At the moment you can still at least find *some* normal people to talk with about HNK without having your veins pop from anger, that won't be possible anymore when the series gets forced into the mainstream further.
Do you know how impossible it is nowadays to talk about JoJo without getting unfunny nu-imageboard-culture memes and black twitter babble thrown at you?

>gatekeeping
Back to Yea Forums, loser.

Anyone who uses the word "entry level anime" when describing the quality of an anime should fucking kill themselves. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

This is good. Conan-era Arnold is basically Raoh. Just give him a tan and dye his hair black. Sly has the look but I don't think he can pull off the moves. Better to just cast Bruce Lee and put him on a big steroid cycle.

The Rock is incapable of being intimidating. He always comes off as goofy.

Attached: 51-U7Z284KL.jpg (334x500, 34K)

i heard the actor named his son kenshiro because of this?

I still wish we got a Shin versus Kenshiro fight.

But they fought and Kenshiro BTFO him.

Did you only watch the movie lad?