Well, what film?

Well, what film?

Attached: 1546813040460.jpg (750x374, 44K)

If I don't like a film instead of looking at a phone I start to point out things that are annoying/ badly thought out/ clear contradictions/ boring

you are boring person

Attached: waterboy header.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

That's what the internet is for. Usually you will not find people irl to share your interests. It is even hard on the internet sometimes.

Here comes the cool bit

Attached: PorVAYb.jpg (400x720, 40K)

Son of the Mask

Attached: 1564268464433.png (844x604, 699K)

No wonder they stopped paying attention to the movie if the guy just keeps talking like that throughout it.

The trick is to put on either a foreign language film or a silent movie because then the other person has to be paying attention to the screen and not use the time for their phone.

user may be annoying but if he's engaging with the film that wouldn't make him boring. Checking out of a film and going on your phone is a way better indicator of a boring person.

don't show people movies you've seen

Those are thought bubbles, not speech bubbles.

>i need my taste in movies to be validated by other people
Piss off and take your spam thread with you. Try posting the one with Kermit next time.

Attached: 1546028715627.jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

Fils du Masque

>i need my taste in movies to be validated by other people
That's not the point at all, it's about sharing things you enjoy with other people you care about, so they may too enjoy it. But judging by your cynical words I doubt you even have people you care about.

Who are you to judge people for not having the same interests as you? If they were interested, they wouldn't be on their phones to pass the time.

>But judging by your cynical words I doubt you even have people you care about.
Passive-aggressive reddit shit. Yawn. Nobody is impressed by this and it doesn't make you look aloof and above it all.

I'm not judging anyone, I'm just trying to get the point across to you, you buzzword spewing buffoon.

Like I said, next time you post this thread use that gay ass Kermit the frog picture you got from facebook. That usually seems to get better responses.

I'm not OP but I'm sure he would appreciate the feedback.

Someone should make a roll dick react pic with this scene

The retard faggots that stare at others for their reaction during films are just as bad

I hope we meet one day so I can smash your dumb fucking face