Is Tarantino autistic?

Is Tarantino autistic?

Attached: 1564529798333.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OcNLD9FCiSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
/thread

its sad that uma metooed him, he made her career and really loved her

no she didnt

It didn't effect his career at all

No, he's a chad.

Attached: 1535957971485.jpg (1536x864, 639K)

He didn't really get metooed, that shit is about sexual harassment and assault. Quentin is a crazy autist, so naturally his biggest controversy with a human female is forcing her to do dangerous auto racing scenes

>he made her career and really loved her
>really loved her

Attached: uma.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

>she crashed
>STUPID MEN I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THIS TO ME

ok

Those are the moves that get him feet.

The Chad Autist, truly

funny that theres tons of these shots in once upon a time in hollywood but he only had men driving

>drive this car with no brakes down a dirt road and make sure you go fast enough so you hair is blowing

>women can't drive
>that's somehow his fault

He's a disgusting, wannabe-wigger hobgoblin.

He's too sociable to be autistic.

But he does come across a bit crazy since he's been able to get famous doing these wild movies however he wants, so he probably feels no reason to hold back with what he wants to do.

He still gets along with Uma Thurman and even Uma's daughter was in his recent movie. They've also talked about doing Kill Bill vol 3. The thing about the car accident is something she blamed more a producer or something for. Tarantino actually helped get her the footage of it to try and out what happened.

Quentin talking to black people video

He loved her size 12 feet. Not much else.

He was just trying to stir up an embarrassing party.

i always thought that was brendan fraser but taking a long look i can now tell i was wrong

why didn't she brake

Women drivers, no survivors

Dude on the left got assaulted at the end

It wasn't metoo. She had a legit claim against the studio about an injury on set. I always thought their union contract allowed for mediation and arbitration of such disputes but I guess not.

Uma's husband Ethan Hawke did go and try to fight QT one time but it was because he thought he was trying to fuck his wife, not because he was harassing her.

what a fucking chad, holy shit

youtu.be/OcNLD9FCiSk

You tell me

Honestly it’s his fault for respecting her as an equal instead of coddling her. Women can’t do things you could expect a man to do.

And that’s a wrap

>based harvey in the background

>expecting a women to drive at 20miles/hr and not crash.

Yikes.

parp

funny that this retarded meme never took off