Endgame

>We only have enough Pym particles to go back ONCE EACH. ITS SUPER important that we get it right because we only have ONE CHANCE
>their first thought isn't to go back and get more fucking Pym particles
Did a second of thought go into the plot?

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-Banner-2-de7cf60.jpg (620x413, 104K)

No, because they knew it wouldn't matter.

By the time the masses realize this movie is dogshit, many years will have gone by. Why waste that effort when the money will be the same regardless?

Also

Why not just get Captain Marvel and Thor to go back in time to when Thanos had at least most of them, kill him, then take the stones then instead of wasting time splitting in to groups and shit.

>endgame
ZOMG that’s like my favorite movie it was so epic when all the avengers got together and absolutely DABED ON purple man and SO EXCITED for the new phase of hollyjew movies in 2021 that I will take my wife’s son to see (he’s still too young for BLACKED right now) also I love posting “the mask” threads on the television and film board of 4channel.org ID, not IV! GET IT HAHAHHHAH seethe cope dilate cringe discord tranny back to /pol/eddit jannynigger bane? sneed feed seed fuck and suck a daring synthesis if only you knew how bad will sneedcucks ever recover dude it’s salt 56% amerimutt wagie get in cagie OH NO NO NO “my bad” capeshitter idris elba kino WE ARE WE ARE WALMART it’s a clownworld i don’t get it what did they mean by this? yms fucks dogs scary spongebob pineapple house (((they))) spoiler[spoiler/spoiler ryan gosling have sex incel stop pretending to be me he’ll be fine honk honk crab legs and one day for no reason at all people voted hitler into power uma delica implying IM PICKLE RICKKK why yes i am a gigachad how could you tell where did you find this picture of my ben sharpiro trolls libtard EPIC STYLE times you acted like the joker robert popcorn mines is skrillex dubstep or brostep and what is brostep bro you just posted cringe for less than the cost of a big mac fries and a coke you can dab on the FUCKING LEAFS REEEEEEEEEEE

This movie wasn't consistent with time travel.

go to bed brett

Cope harder, avaturds.

why does this matter? they got all the stones with just the limited particle they had. no reason to have more of it and fuck up the other timelines any more than they already have and stark got more for what they needed.

They meant not to create too many diverging timelines.
Hence why they choose not to go back to get more. Particularly since there is allegedly one timeline they win in so fucking things up too much would be a bad idea for those branches.

You know, any complaint or "nitpick" you want to raise, despite the validity it holds in your mind, actually has you to blame for its existence. that's right, you smug meme regugitator. Every time you post a dumb fuck "why didn't they" or "plot hole" you're encouraging the writers to "subvert your expectations" and make illogical or strange and experimental (I.E BAD) writing choices because theyre dead set CONVINCED every single audience member is sitting there asking dumb fuck questions every other sentence. The writers literally use the term "honest trailers proof" just think about how brain dead retarded and damaging that is to the art of story telling for a second and thats how we got Endgame.

If people didnt think they were so god damn clever and not everyone had a platform to spew their shit maybe the movie would of been better.

Have sex capefag

I did, my girl wants to watch Captain Marvel :^)

Why didnt captain America ever mention he fought his clone right after the battle of New York? What happened with Loki running away with the tesseract? We never see that happen before.

I don't understand this movie. There is not one consistent timeline because so does that mean their changes to the past are creating alternate realities and keeping their own timeline the same? So that means the bald lady was right, they are fucking over different realities just to save their own reality? Because they can return the stones where they found them but they can't undo all the other changes they made.. Idk this movie made no fucking sense. Infinity war was miles better.

the movie ended when CHADos was beheaded the first time. everything else was a gay fanfiction

Where's the mega? I can't torrent or else my ISP will shut my shit off.

They explain time travel three times in three scenes, your post isnt even poking holes in it just saying how you didnt like it. Have you ever considered if the Time travel, which doesnt fucking exist, made 100% logical sense if that would help or hurt the story? There is no film in existence other than primer where it helps to sit there and explain it, id even say the amount they did explain was exessive but obviously not if adults didnt follow.

>imagine not understanding capeshit
This is probably bait though, so fuck me I guess.

Attached: 1562273401062.jpg (288x297, 11K)

calm down kyle

it was your run of the mill time heist bro

It was probably the most rudimentary and easy to swallow use of time travel in any movie ever. congratulations you are retarded.

Virgin detected

at least we still have ant-man and guardians

>Why not just get Captain Marvel and Thor to go back in time to when Thanos had at least most of them, kill him, then take the stones then instead of wasting time splitting in to groups and shit.
Thor wasn't sane enough to confront Thanos, who was responsible for his depression.
Vers was off-world getting a haircut.

>Vers was off-world getting a haircut.

So just wait for her. It's not like there's a rush with Time Travel.

Reminder they did reshoots to the Ancient One scene and had her paint the timeline into the air and let banner pull out and reinsert holographic stones from it because the test audience didn't get it without visual representation.

And then there's user.

Cpt. Marvel was taking care of planets also affected by the snappening, though. They tried to call her and she refused to make a beeline for Earth. Apparently, the reading of Thanos, a big enough threat for her, entering Earth atmosphere registered with her in the finale and made her reconsider.

sneed

Fake and gay

Stop being a girl and torrent

>Going back in time basically creates a different timeline
>Somehow Captain America going back to the past is still in the same timeline
How hard is it to remain consistent with your time travel rules

SEETHING

>Just one ;^)

Attached: iWkgUdBf.jpg (512x512, 58K)

He spent a lifetime in the Peggy timeline and used Pym Particles to home in on the time platform only active in his dimension after she died.