Wouldn't a hitman have had better trigger discipline?

Wouldn't a hitman have had better trigger discipline?

Attached: 1480179013543.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsswDpt1NbM
youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His character demonstrates consistently that he is retarded and unprofessional.

It was so obvious what was going to happen here

he did it on purpose. hes a psycho

youtube.com/watch?v=fsswDpt1NbM

He literally just got back from a heroin vacation in Amsterdam.

The car hit a bump.

being a hitman requires no formal training, mob guys are 2/3ths muscle 1/3th brains

It would have been better if his finger wasn't on the trigger and the gun just went off, you shouldn't ever point a loaded gun at someone especially without the safety on.
These accidents do happen and was obviously what Tarantino was going for.

"Trigger discipline" is the practice of keeping your finger off the trigger completely until you are ABSOLUTELY SURE what you are pointing at deserves to be shot.

I agree with or Most likely he was high.

He is using a fairly new 1911, which have incorporated firing pin safeties since 1980. It is literally impossible for a post 1980 1911 to just "go off". You must pull the triger to engage the firing pin safety, hace your hand on the backstrap safety, and have disengaged the manual thumb safety.

he's a dumbass and died like a dumbass

Marvin was a faggot fencesitter
Fenceshitters get the rope

man, I don't even have an opinion

who the fuck points at a friendly with the finger in the trigger on a loaded gun

Don't you think a professional Hitman should have his shit schedule figured out?

Attached: vega death dook.jpg (720x274, 51K)

based gun expert
based no opinion haver

This movie is dumb

Im not a gun expert, i just have 5 different 1911s and they are my favorite gun. While it is possible to disable the firing pin safety on a post 1980 1911, there is no way Vincent Vegas junky ass did it. So he had to have pulled the trigger. The modern version of the 1911 is pretty much the safest handgun available, even when carried cocked and locked.

>2/3ths

This still wasn't an accident. I don't care what anyone says. He had no purpose of picking up his gun.

What's the most dangerous handgun available? I want that one.

>friendly black guy
oh user that’s cute

Your moms cooter

Attached: 65.jpg (1392x1094, 296K)

why didn't they just go to a house that had a dead nigger storage sign on it instead of one that didn't?

fpbp
He does just because he left his gun on the counter in the house of the dude he was sent to kill and went to the bathroom in that house without his gun
He nearly gets his boss’s wife killed
He’s dumb and anyone who can’t see that is dumb too

If Butch didn't kill him, Marcellus eventually would have. He was retarded, sloppy and made mistakes. Between Mia ODing and shooting Marvin in the face, it was only a matter of time.

man you gotta have an opinion! do you think that god, came down from heaven and stop those bull-

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 17K)

They wanted that gourmet shit.

The meme anseer is of course the glock, since the gen2 glocks notoriously blew up in people's hands. At this point they are all pretty safe but hi points and khar arms have both been known for negligent discharges. Also, remington just settled a pretty big class action for negligent discharges in their rifle lines, but you would essentially have to be throwing then 2 stories for it happen.

what is the brazilian pistol that you can shoot by shaking it

The Siggs that were just recalled.

I always thought he Did it on purpose because Marvin never told them about the dude with the gun hiding in the bathroom.

man i don't eeeven have an opinion

He was a junkie.

My bad. I meant the gun that's most dangerous to people who aren't holding it. Finna buy an HK45. Thoughts?

>The Wolf shows up in minutes and literally solves all of their problems, which were entirely his fault to begin with.

> "A please would be nice."

The point is he's sloppy and careless

Giant plot holes are typical of Tarantella

It doesn't matter how many times I see this movie, Travolta's delivery "Aw man, I shot Marvin in the face" never fails to crack me up.

The car didn't hit no motherfucking bump!

Lol sig had to issue a recall? I love the 226 but they are so over priced. Thats hilarious.
Which hk? There is a huge difference between the usp and the 2000. The usp is one of my favorite guns it has the same basic feel as the 1911.

I used the same fucking soap you did and when I finished his towel didn't look like no goddamn maxi pad.

The humor is in specifics. It was basically nobody to the character but him remembering his name while acting so aloof about his killing the guy sends a funny array of conflicting social cues.
You're welcome for the joke ruination.

Sorry, I'm noguns. I thought that the USP was the successor to the Mark 23 and the HK45 was the successor to the USP.

>The Wolf
>solves problems
This is bullshit. He literally tells them to do the things that anyone in that position would have figured out themselves.
>"clean the backseat"
>"put body in trunk"
>"change clothes"
the only useful part about him was his junkyard connection.

Mia ODing was not his fault in any way.

Maybe there is a new gun called the hk45. I just figured you were talking about a 45 caliber hk. The mark23 is a meme gun that you will never own and it is a usp.

You're right but either way, it was pretty negligent to leave the H there. I didn't find out till years after I first saw it that the reason why heroin is kept in balloons instead of bags like that is mark it as Heroin so mishaps like what happened in the movie don't happen.

It was both of their faults actually. He should've been more responsible for not leaving his heroin easily accessible in the pockets while giving her his coat, and Mia (Thurman) had no business snorting something that wasn't hers.

good numbers, make sure to hit the range regularly

He's also a coke addict.

Or just drive out into a national forest and get hammered drunk and shoot whatever the fuck you want. Desert states can do the same thing on blm land.

Heroin nigga

trigger discipline is for plebs
when you can really handle a gun properly you dont need it
thats something you learn to keep others safe whilst you come to grips with your weapon

He was good to have around as a figure of authority so Jimmy wouldn't end up getting fresh and kicking Vincent and Jules out or something. He very much had that room commanding charisma

this nigga knows, the PT24/7

>dude in time of great crisis a leader appearing out of the blue and calming everyone down isn't a big deal lmao

Junkie

How is this a great crisis? Jules and Vincent were fucking hitmen. They should have known exactly what to do. A body shouldn't be a big deal to them

Mistakes happen. And he was way too carefree

I felt both were street level hitmen, hence the reason why they overreacted over having a dead body in their car. Nothing exactly high tier. I mean, Vincent left a gun on the kitchen counter while he was using the bathroom fuck's sake.

>muh trigger discipline
/k/ is such a worthless board.

Why did you include my NON-satanic post. I'm not looking for a gun that explodes in my hand or gets me pinched for involuntary homicide.

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

holy fuck what a piece of shit

BLACK PEOPLE PROFESSIONAL AND CLASSY
WHITE PEOPLE STUPID AND PERVERTED

He's the muscle

marcellus wallace basically acted like an ape throughout the movie

The most professional guy in the movie is The Wolf

say you blew a guys head off by mistake in your back seat on an LA freeway... what are the odds of making it to safety without your car being ID'd

Marcellus just made a truce with Butch and Butch kills one of his favorite hitmen. Wouldn't he go right back to being out for revenge?

Marcellus was potentially dead himself in that situation. It might suck, but Butch saved him. Also he doesn't KNOW butch killed Vega. Someone shot Vega with Vega's gun, so... who knows what happened? Maybe it was a friend of Butch's, his g/f, or w.e. Marcellus will never know.

>send from my iPhone X

But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head CLEAN OFF, you've got to ask yourself one question: do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?

>ah man i shot norman in the face

>WHY THA FUCK YOU DO THAT!!

would vincent be a trump supporter?

>norman

it was melvin you fucking retard

it was mildred you bafoon

i havent watched the movie in like 5 years and i smoke weed daily give me a fucking break here user

that user is a wed smonker too, his name was marvin

Taurus semi autos

Two Thirths

Over some fucking hitman? Maybe you think that crime lords kill people over their fucking whores or something?

SAA with 6 rounds in it.

Not for their Hoooaaarrs but maybe for their Hoooaaarse. Even if they were just a fucking animal

Model 70 1911s are more common than model 80s. And if the movie was set in 1994, then the pistol really could have been from any time in the decades before it.

Why even have the gun out at that point?

I wish he blew the brains of nostalgia critic instead.
>Do you see a sign saying dead incel storage?

DUDE

trigger discipline wasn't a meme in the 70s.

dude i don't get invited to parties and throw an autistic fit every time someone mentions drugs on the internet lmao

YES MAN WEED
HAHAHA

None of that explains why this shouldn't have happened. The bump did not cause the discharge, it was Vincent's stupid fat finger wrapped snugly into the trigger that did. He probably had the manual safety off and was otherwise holding the gun correctly. He pulled the trigger accidentally. Despite your knowledge I have to laugh a little here.

>dude lmao

Read the post he was responding to. Some retard said the gun should have “just gone off” without his finger on the trigger, and user was just explaining why that couldn’t happen.

Is it bad that I don't think pulp fiction is that good? I enjoyed seeing the movie but it is definitely not Tarantino's best work

Attached: 1556660232470.gif (500x500, 1.17M)

yeah u right b mb

I would argue that it is his best work for how much it revolutionized indie film and for how aesthetically pleasing it is overall, but my favorite will always be JB

Do you really think that all dealers and users agree on packaging?

Heroin is sold in folded up bits of paper here for example.

Wouldent someone who uses Yea Forums make better threads?

If you're taking your boss' wife out on a date, and you have some killer-grade heroin in your coat pocket, and you let her wear the coat, and you know she does coke before even giving her the coat because she literally tells you... where do we draw the line on stupid here?

Heh, that's not entirely obvious to me at all

watched this yesterday for the first time. I liked it and maybe its revolutionary as people say but I don't think its the best movie ever with retards having bg theories on the briefcase and shit. The acting and directing was incredible, but I don't understand what was the point of Butch's, Vincent's and the two robbers part. the only character who completed a character arc was Jules,and it was due to one event. the dialogues and casting though.

Like Once Upon a Time, it has very little plot. Quite a bit more than OUATIH, actually, but still very little.

Then we couldn't get to a scene where quinten gets to say nigger over and over again.

haha yeah and don't forget, Bonnie is black so it's okay

He's literally been making movies kissing the asses of blacks, jews and women since those first few based movies.

it wasn't a plothole it was there to showcase their incompetence

Oh yeah, I forgot it's okay because he made movies which "kiss black, jew and women ass" by exploiting all three. Inglorious Basterds was pretty damn respectful, I'll admit, but nonetheless exploitative. Django was fun but also really distasteful, the movie set records for dropping n-bombs in a way that felt self-indulgent (like the Dead Nigger Storage scene.) OUATIH is pretty brutalistic to its evil female characters, and despite the fact that Sadie was pretty fucking deserving of what she got the entire sequence of her death felt a little masturbatory, again. It's okay to like a director's work and still find questionable things in his filmo, brobro.

Both of those posters were being sarcastic, user

Get you a G17 or something and get proficient with it. The most dangerous gun you can own is the one you are the most proficient and comfortable using.

Attached: 1548941787668.jpg (1077x925, 80K)

So was the one that you were replying to.

Two sell their humor, the third does not

>he left his gun on the counter
Opinion discarded
That was Marcellus’s gun.

weak, weak, weak

>why didn't they just go to a house that had a dead nigger storage sign on it instead of one that didn't?

He doesn’t have to. The fact that his reply is serious is the joke when considering the two ludicrous ones that came before it.

it's indistinguishable from the serious statement of a real-life, unfunny idiot, so nah

>that poster
>>not just you

It’s okay user a fulfilling life can still be had with autism.

Attached: 8F8828F9-E025-407E-9E2B-E5934B426492.png (1018x763, 204K)

I already know that, thanks :3

>obviously what Tarantino was going for
Tarantino shows the hand of God moving all through the movie and leaves it with you whether it's random shit or divine intervention.

Story works either way as a chaotic bunch of nasty shitbags all tearing around, or God's children being guided towards the light but still making choices. The long scene where Willis is in the phone booth is probably the biggest giveaway, showing him from all around as a superdimensional being would see him.

i was jokeing.
i generally agree with your discription, haven't seen the new one, but he did proceed to make the heros of his movies after that, jews, blacks and women.

Hmm, I like this interpretation. I wrote a paper talking about how all PF characters are framed by the Ezekiel 25:17 verse. When Jules breaks down the verse to Ringo at the end of the film, he says he's "trying to be the good guy" essentially. I remember writing extensively about what each character represented in the verse, but I forget how it went now.

Were there any heroes in PF or RD?

pf rd?

Mia was the coke addict. Vince was a junkie. Hence her mistaking his heroin for coke and ODing.

sorry, pulp fiction and resivior dogs?
i think its meant to be kind of ambiguous
it wasnt' until after those first few that his films had actual protags...not all of them of course.

Butch is probably the closest thing to a hero in Pulp Fiction.

Death Proof might've lacked a protag, although I haven't seen it... I guess Hateful Eight had Marquis Warren as a protagonist (he was the detective driving the resolution of the plot) and OUATIH is, like Pulp Fiction, very decentered as to who's driving the "plot" at all

There weren't any heroes in Reservoir Dogs but Mr Pink was the only professional in the group.

I should clarify my post here by adding that protag=/=hero, but still the point stands

especially for tarantino flicks

I could have sworn trigger discipline is a relatively recent meme, it wasn't always the prescribed way to handle a firearm if I'm not mistaken.

>looking for realism in a Tarantula movie

Attached: serveimage.gif (400x225, 1.94M)

Don't bully Mike Tyson, user.

>left his gun on the counter
The M10 belongs to Marcellus, Vince has a M1911 which he wields throughout the film.
>The MAC-10 belonged to Marsellus Wallace, who left it on the kitchen counter while going out to get himself and Vincent some breakfast (this being confirmed in the trivia track (bonus feature) on the Collector's Edition DVD of the film released in 2002)

>He nearly gets his boss’s wife killed
Could've happened to anyone. When he bought the heroin Lance said he doesn't have any balloons, where heroin is normally stored to distinguish it from cocaine, which is normally stored in bags like Vinces heroin.
And after a night of being on the edge from going out with the bosses wife, winning a dancing contest and probably a couple of drinks, he probably was a little too tired to remember mentioning that bag in his coat when he let Mia wear it.

>He’s dumb and anyone who can’t see that is dumb too
He certainly didn't display a lot of wisdom during the film.

Ringo

Man, I was wondering why that first user mentioned the fact that it was Marsellus' gun, but now I remember he was going to get coffee and donuts for the two of them while Vince stayed behind. Nonetheless, leaving the weapon on the counter while he used the can is a bad sign of judgment, as is obviously evinced by the fact that it gets him dead.

Are you trying to make sense of Pulp Fiction? Of all films?

Butch killed Travolta before they made the truce

Tarantino managed that a complete incompetent retard is seen as cool popculture icon.

>Nonetheless, leaving the weapon on the counter while he used the can is a bad sign of judgment
Vince might not even have known about the gun if Marcellus went out after Vince went to the can. In this case Marcellus would be at fault for leaving it unattended.
Or maybe he didn't know that Vince is a heroin junkie and most likely suffers from constipation which will leave him sitting there for quite a while.
Whoever is at fault, it's a stupid little mistake that led to four deaths, one traffic accident, one shot civilian and a rape. Could've been prevented with a little common sense, no doubt.

This is an excellent thread. I wish there wasn't so many forced meme threads. The entire board could be this good.
Everyone ITT is great.

I feel like Marsellus was too smart to leave the front door unattended for any length of time.

Who the fuck cares Tarantino is shit

Its not like Jules and Vince are Delta Force operators, they are street thugs basically. They almost get killed at Brent's because they failed to sweep the apartment.

He is also the only one that survives but then again he is a bit of a coward

I click my mouse all the time without wanting to click it. My fingers just act on their own.

>winning a dancing contest
they didn't

>puts the safety on
>still fires

holy fuck

He was coming off of a heroin high the previous night, plus that Douglas Sirk steak was coming back to haunt him

Correct.The movie goes super far to make this point as clear as possible,going to the extent of actually making his stupidity the thing that gets him fucking killed

Then why do they have the trophy?

they steal it

If he went out while Vince is on the can, he should've given him the Uzi and told him to leave the door open so he can overlook the rest of the apartment. But we can only speculate.
I assume it was somehow Vincents fault.

Where do you get that from? It's in no way hinted at.

>Where do you get that from? It's in no way hinted at.
it's common trivia about the movie. From google
>Mia and Vincent never win the trophy at the Jack Rabbit Slim's, they actually steal it. When Butch is sneaking back to his apartment for his watch, you can hear a story on his neighbor's TV talking about it.

Glock in 40S&W

Marcellus hardly gave a single fuck about Vincent considering he's a troublesome unprofessional hothead that probably gave him several headaches.
If he'd found up he almost killed his wife he'd ended buried alive or something.

tarantino movies are pure shit
best to not even think about them

Just because someone does a job doesn't mean they are any good at it.

That's bullshit, it's an ad for the 5$ milkshakes. Special DVD edition, extra trivia subtitles.

Criminals kill people over literally nothing, you dumdum.

Attached: 1564027918277.webm (480x900, 2.95M)

He simply decided to exercise some nigger discipline instead *dabs away*