PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN

Attached: 57B3387B-70D1-42CF-85CA-B907281403F5.gif (420x315, 946K)

This is now an OC thread. Post memes you made.

Attached: SE.png (357x211, 89K)

Attached: CanadianSuicide.jpg (728x960, 131K)

"Go fuck yourself, I'll drink this whole damn pot of I want."

I wish he would've kept drinking the coffee

"Well, better enjoy that coffee pal. Because the good news is you're fired"

At least it’s hotter than the damn leads.

THE MEMES ARE WEAK

Fuck you. You're weak.

The leads are weak? YOUR WEAK!

stronger than this coffee...

I was at a bar a few weeks ago talking about old jobs i have had and i literally caught myself saying "I used to be a salesman. Tough racket."

I cackled like a madman and no one else got it.

>tfw no always be checking edit
Gets are for earners.

Attached: always be baneposting.jpg (600x330, 56K)

BRING MY COFFEE BOY

Attached: Vernon.png (880x746, 573K)

Cool. Guess I'll just take all the shit I have on this scam operation to the feds.

Get between me and my morning coffee..? Fuck, dude... I believe you'd get your ass kicked doing something like that.

Attached: 36c.jpg (680x515, 34K)

The 10/10 reply chain.

PUT THA COFFEE DAUN

NAO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

MY WEAK?!

I don’t gotta read this thread!

So what were they selling? Real estate in Arizona? Who buys real estate over the phone?

FOR YOU. That's my name. You know why, mister? You use an iPhone 5 to post here. I use an eighty-thousand dollar shitposting rig. THAT'S my name.

And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the oldfag's game, you can't outmeme them - go upstairs and tell your mom your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to quote on the post which is yours.

You hear me, you fucking foot fags? A-B-M. A-Always, B-Be, M-Memeing. Always be memeing. ALWAYS BE MEMEING.

A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Digits, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Digits - Have you made your numbers for Kek? And Action. A-I-D-A.

Get out there - you got the kym pages coming in. You think they came in to get posted on reddit? A meme doesn't get reposted lest it wants to be posted. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their (you)s. Are you gonna post it? Are you man enough to post it?

What's the problem, pal?

Big guy? I don't give a shit. Pedoposter? Fuck you! go play with your kids.

They had some really strong leads.

TFW You’ve never been in on a sit.

Attached: A3CED4CE-A167-49BE-9B38-8BC870C4B7CE.jpg (337x149, 5K)

7/10, there's one with more baneposting references that's funnier

PUT THAT PEPE DOWN. Pepe's for closers only.
You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you.I'm here from Yea Forums. I'm here from Yea Forums. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's user? You call yourself a shitposter you son of a bitch?
>I don't gotta sit here and listen to this shit.
You certainly don't pal, 'cause the good news is - you're banned. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. Cause we're adding a little something to this month's shitposting contest. As you all know first prize is a year's worth of Brendan Fraser's alimony. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of Yea Forums gold passes. Third prize is you're banned. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got memes. You can't close the memes you're given you can't close shit. You ARE shit. Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT.
>The memes are weak!
The memes are weak? The fuckin' memes are weak? YOU'RE weak. I've been baneposting FIFTEEN YEARS.
>What's your name?
FOR YOU! THAT'S my name!

Big Guy? I don't give a shit. Cuck poster? FUCK YOU! Go home and play with your wife's kids. You hear me, you fucking faggots?