Would you watch a movie about women in the military

Would you watch a movie about women in the military

Attached: 1564522682974.jpg (720x1024, 170K)

Imagine her breasts being blown off

a russian one about cute female snipers holding moist nuggets in the rain maybe

If we played army, I'd tell her I'd lie down so she could blow the fuck out of me

yes, but only if the title is "Carry On Korean: Inside the Japanese Pleasure House"

no because it will never top this

Attached: private valentine.jpg (542x784, 126K)

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *defecates out in the middle of the street* baby i love.you. show pretty pusy please *regains composure* Ahem. You look quite lovely today, my dear. New haircut? *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Good Lord

Attached: 1553984560184m.jpg (723x1024, 84K)

This is the 2nd time i've seen this picture today, is it a meme now?

What does Military (MRE) milk taste like?

Attached: DgEFP6cUYAA_5bY.jpg (942x1200, 119K)

m-mommy

Yes.

Attached: G.I. Jane.jpg (1920x820, 93K)

so fucking saggy
do real men found this shit attractive. i'm under the impression is either a meme, or kids that have never seen disgusting saggy tits irl

Nadine Jansen

yes

Attached: aea50b1eed75c7b83fb895919baa030d.jpg (640x1152, 52K)

cope, why do faggots on this board get so angry at what other men find attractive? Everyday you zoomers whine about big tits
>UMM YOU KNOW THEY SAG RIGHT?!
Yes retards we know, stick with your pedo fetish broads

I would watch a movie about that woman in my bed, if you know what I mean.

>literal virgin sees pic of something that makes his penis flaccid
>enters thread to blog about his homosexuality
everytime

You mean GI Jane? It's been done before OP.

Only if they raped and/or killed in them

Is it true women who join the military really just do it to get a shit ton of dick?

yeah

Everything women do is just to get a shit ton of dick.

Movie about an all female tank crew would be cool.

Just imagine the smell though

Yes, pic related.

Attached: Nazi Ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_02.jpg (1574x2403, 715K)

if there is no war going on and society is not under threat then mostly yes especially if there are some kind of perks for being a women like not having to work as hard as men

I'd like to see a sniper wolf origin movie and a fictionalized story around Gadhafi's elite female guards.

Only ones with the biggest of warrior women

Attached: 63D714C8-FE3B-4F65-8FA4-977D0A7D06E6.jpg (600x594, 80K)

probably

Attached: alO1I8C.jpg (1000x1023, 142K)

based soviet traffic-controller with her reliable Mosin-Nagant vs three american pencil-drivers without any weapons

yes

Attached: catherine-bell-us.jpg (1920x1200, 1.24M)

Based Comrade Honecker smiling upon her even in death.

Attached: 1981-japan-eh-jpg.jpg (1522x1023, 184K)

>women in the military

Attached: 1564510961023.jpg (622x775, 65K)

Am man could suffocate under the weight of those bazongas. What a way to go. You don't see that on Monopoly's community chest. I'd like to them puppies float on the Dead Sea. BOIIIING! Carpe diem them some massive titties. Imagine being her newborn come lunch. Ring-a-ding ding. Oh lordie. Papa wants. Papa really, really wants. Bitch could lose a nipple in her belt buckle. Imagine the smell when she takes her... she isn't wearing a bra *Sam Kinisson scream* OHHHHHHHHHH

Never seen

Even the picture on the wall is interested