Well that sucked

name a more uncharismatic duo, i dare you

Attached: valerian.jpg (814x521, 105K)

they werent even that big problem
the main problem is, this is 15 minutes long story stretched to over 2 hours by a lot of nonsense
i wish that monster ate cara's brain anyway, not a big loss

Everyone in Terminator Genisys.

dumb but pretty movie

cara is a legit 10/10 cutie
movie was actually fun, but i might have been blinded by love

Meh, it was fine imo. Nothing to write home about.

The movie came off as a bit bland, but it was because of the writing.

Also Cara and her perfect hair.

Attached: 1537170296086.jpg (500x650, 300K)

His voice is so monotone

I LOVE YOU DANE DEHAAN

trap

they tried to make cara the next milla jovovich but she can't act or model

i hate europeans

DeLevigne was fine. DeHaan was absolutely miscast. The role would have needed an actor with the swaggering action hero bravado of a young Tom Cruise or something.

DeHaan has this weird face where he looks like a 40 year old teenager.

any marvel movie

She was fine, but that shifty eyed idiot guy on the left, how the hell did that twink get the job, did he blow the director's french penis?

Intro was great.

I like Cara, she's just been given stinkeroos for roles. She would do far better than say, Chloe Moretz who is box office poison no matter what role she takes.

Attached: 1564432608981.jpg (3744x2281, 1.67M)

>she's just been given stinkeroos for roles.
And the reason for that is that, unlike virtually all LA aspiring hollywood hopefuls, cara never needed the casting couch, never needed to be weinsteined or whoever to get fame. She asked her family and presto! She's famous.
The weinsteins of that world don't like anyone they can't control and have power over, like the whore actors and actresses that sell their holes to old jews for roles. It's a trade, they made their choice. Cara's family has enough money and pull that she didn't need to prostitute herself.
I wonder if that's why that old faggot Karl Lagerfeld took a liking to her, since for probably a long time he was actually dealing with a person rather than a whore that sold herself to be standing anywhere near him in that world.

I'd actually like to see if she really has great talent for acting, because it hasn't really been shown so far.

how can a woman be so fucking gorgeous?

If her tits actually filled that suit's padding, she's be a solid 8/10.

would be a 10/10 with a delicious flat chest

>how can a woman be so fucking gorgeous?
I ask that often, but I just sit back and enjoy the miracle that is Cara D.

Yeah, the first ~5 minutes were absolute kino and then the rest was a solid meh/10. The only other good bit was Rhianna in a latex nurse outfit.

this movie was a MESS

Dane's at his best when he plays angsty youth. Total miscast for this role.

Attached: MV5BMTkwNzY4NTMyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE5ODEyOQ@@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg (1500x999, 84K)

its basically spy kids

The opening is great. Everything else is pretty forgettable.

Attached: 16A9C069-F6DF-428A-B63A-C9908A28F85A.jpg (960x540, 59K)

Can we please stop pretending that she's attractive? She looks like Ben Shapiro.

I really hope that Pratt slapped his agent over that one.

Wonder what it would've been like if they were the leads of valerian.

I actually didn't hate that movie. Good date movie, gf liked it. Would have been better with no JLaw, I'll admit.

Attached: vatcotp3.png (1010x423, 546K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: christy smeagol.jpg (607x348, 32K)

Neither could jovich. Cara just isn't married to a director.

This. The movie felt like a show first season.

Isn't that the question of the day?

>name a more uncharismatic duo

Attached: 42B13C3F-EB1E-4D78-AB30-8F1C2155E5C1.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Pratt was fine, seemed like he genuinely wanted to creep on her character.
Jlaw did not give a single fuck though the whole shoot though, she actually ruined a lot of the movie for me.
Then had the audacity to complain about her pay afterwards. what an absolute cunt.

Milla is still better, that said cara was one of the better parts of this.

Based opinion

He treated her like shit the whole movie, she found out he’s a literal man-whore, the he’s like “wanna be my gf?” And she says “maybe”. Wtf??

>cara is a legit 10/10 cutie trap
fixed

They were the worst parts of the movie. Cut them out, cut out the womanizing subplot, give them a more compelling relationship, and I think that would improve the movie greatly.

Actually enjoyed the opening segment of this movie, the sort of montage of the construction of the space station and meeting of the various aliens. That was about it though.

I liked the first scene too in the parallel city. The longer the movie dragged on the worse it got.

Bae

Attached: ##joyu.jpg (535x800, 100K)

Of all the actors to cast for a romantic couple they get a pair that actually looks like they're related.

the look like twins

looking forward to this

Attached: ###9p0.jpg (1334x750, 1.03M)

The intro was really good though

Seems like bright 2.0

I want to kiss Dane Dehaan.

but he's a boy

Valerian was a struggle for me to get through, I really wanted to like it since Luc Besson made Fifth Element, but this movie just has too much shit swirling around and none of it was interesting.

My favorite part was the K-trons.

Attached: ben-mauro-ktron-newfullsssssssssss-bm.jpg (1920x1505, 415K)

Attached: 1553939930040.jpg (615x409, 61K)

Sup nonce?

Holy shit this is the same kid? He nailed it as the kid from Place beyond the pines, unlike the kid who plays Bradley Cooper's son who holy shit can't act to save his life

is she a reptilians? looks like shes shedding her skin.

Yes. A handsome boy.

Attached: 1554628403791.png (2000x1000, 3.46M)

Attached: 1517819705926.jpg (500x342, 13K)

looks like psoriasis