I miss these lil niggas like you wouldn’t believe

Attached: 8FEA0C58-A124-47B1-B9BE-E11DD9065F00.jpg (302x255, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JpFAIkd5nU8
youtube.com/watch?v=0JgO98pvx2o
youtube.com/watch?v=HqZWsJ2oO_E
youtu.be/NdUHDDj7fhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same user same

good Kevin wants your money on patreon for “the attack”

"The Attack" exists.

But barely.

i miss g4

Without Olivia it will never be the same

*ahem*

Attached: ChrisLeo1.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Kevin seemed like a real bro. Like we could go drinking and he would tell me tons of embarrassing stories about Olivia doing stupid shit on set.

Olivia used to be so cute, why did she take the bogpill?

Who /dj porter/ here ?

youtu.be/JpFAIkd5nU8

i liked qt candace more than olivia

fucking comcast faggots. give me back my techtv

Yeah she seemed so wholesome. Olivia always acted so slutty. Don’t even get me started on Sara Jean Underwood. The producer of that show was based

The only thing I ever watched on G4 was Cinematech, and some beautiful bastard has compiled every episode of that on YouTube.

i spent a whole day watching entire episodes of this on youtube about a month ago
olivia munn is so charming to me, she's like a prettier early-fame jennifer lawrence

The Screensavers taught me so much about computer repairs. Like have you ever heard of defragging your hard drive?

Reviews on the Run with Tommy and Vic was based

Attached: 6D1F03DB-1712-43A0-86A0-BE8BFD3F050C.jpg (411x640, 45K)

Her really early live streams were so comfy. She was definitely cool back then. Hollywood is a evil system.

Link?

I have a vivid memory of Kevin testing out phones by how quickly they could open angry birds. Like that was his benchmark

Am the only one how liked X-Play more?
Their show was more focused and they always gave a middle-school me great gaming recs and showed lots of actual gameplay before YT was really a thing.

Attached: featured-xplay-sessler-webb-sofa-620x400.jpg (620x400, 52K)

>Tommy hated front mission 4 because it wasn't an action game

Nah I like xplay alot as well, to bad Adam is a cuck

the guy always annoyed me and morgan seemed like she'd only date guys who were into pegging
i am not approve

Holy shit man just type Cinematech into fucking Youtube you pea brain

Who member those japanese game shows/obstacle courses they had on G4? Absolute kino

and then you suck each others cocks because you're both faggots

Fuck I forgot about this show. G4 had a lineup of hot ass for sure. Remember their all day coverages of E3?

she reminds me of chloelamb

Wasn’t FM4 when they went away from turn based and turned it into a shitty fps?

Thanks man you insulting me is my fetish, now tell me to have sex and go dilate

No that's the ps3. Fm4 was a traditional tactical rpg for the ps2 and Tommy shits all over it

That was on when I was in college and was my favorite thing to smoke bowls too.

AotS was cancer. If you didn't figure this out as a kid, you are also cancer.

Attached: TeBSRDE.jpg (660x2194, 317K)

D
U
D
E

If you think about it G4 was the precursor of YouTube.

The blond girl that replaced olivia was far better. She actually played video games.

That’s Candace Bailey from the show Jericho

Attached: 5C9CCF04-DE7B-4684-A3C3-D5C5D2FEF8FC.gif (200x170, 1.57M)

Imagine twitters reaction

Attached: 13241C9E-6E65-40AF-8D8C-D77221E6A186.gif (245x338, 923K)

Attached: 5ABA2D77-BAFC-41B7-906F-C1A791D9E510.gif (270x270, 1.13M)

Attached: 2D2EC57C-B005-43A0-B9D8-A64345D066D1.gif (255x278, 1.94M)

God i miss this
youtube.com/watch?v=0JgO98pvx2o

Alison Brie rapped on aots

Attached: 3C9412DE-4E66-4B4E-A870-F029693E3D9A.gif (395x286, 3.84M)

that project has been dead for 2 years due to poor use of streaming platforms and failure to properly interact on a consistent basis with his "community"

Attached: 6A35AC76-89AE-48B1-B824-88AF75DAE7F7.gif (210x274, 2.23M)

sick thanks for reminding me this existed

Attached: 50D11918-4BA4-49BB-85D9-C6E6A0C1E431.gif (300x403, 1.18M)

Wow, look at all these video games. I can really see why G4 succeeded and TechTV didnet.

Extended play was better because it didn't have fucking Morgan Manjaw eating up screen time for a pair of tits.

That one was more in the puss than ass

I managed to catch the very first episode as it aired and I have to say that I preferred the first chick they had to Munn.

The last bastion of pure fun without worrying about sjw’s

The show was more about pop culture and daily tech news. Sometimes they tested out new laptops and shit. Like Olivia Munn would interview sex therapist and shit. It was all over the place.

dude I was literally thinking about this show yesterday and I couldn't remember the name of it
thanks

You're not, they actually talked about games and Webb was superior waifu

damn its so weird how so many people were cooler before these weird divisive identity politics

its like people get infected

This marked the beginning of the end of TechTV/G4. What are you fuckers smoking?

Most eXtreme elimination Challenge, was on Spike TV for years before that

Reminder that Morgan Webb married a billionaire.

all these shows sucked. tech tv before g4 was the best

It was never going to make it no matter what. Comcast buried it in the deep channels no one bothered to scroll to.

Always thought Munn was gross. Have you see her lately? Always liked candace so much better

I don’t like this show. Very few minorities or any one representing the lgbtq community. Also they never addressed real life issues like gender identity or the patriarchy

vanity

She looks pretty good in her new show the rook. Also the rook is a good show about mutants

Sasuke or “Ninja Warrior” overseas. Though they also showed stuff like Unbeatable Banzuke, but usually when people mention G4 obstacle course shows they’re referring to Sasuke. Still gets aired in Japan (granted under new management and now only 1 competition a year rather than 2) but it’s still kino. Also still has a super small niche overseas fanbase, mostly residing on the sasukemaniac forums. Oh and American Ninja Warrior is complete trash btw.

Attached: A5D2694B-ABA0-4D08-8C48-8AFE3D1528E1.jpg (430x242, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HqZWsJ2oO_E

i probably jerked off to morgan webb more than any other woman

Basically every day 2006-2009ish when X-Play was on

I like to think this wasn’t staged. I have doubts though.

youtu.be/NdUHDDj7fhk

Apparently according to some user above a billionaire was doing the same

Jesus Christ, 2005. Back in the day when being a nerd meant actually being a nerd.

>Yeah brah we're total gamers
Get fucked, that shit was the start of the end

Doesn’t change the fact that the whole channel rebranded into dudebro drivel and reruns of cops and cheaters.

I miss when SA goons were the kind of not neckbeardy autists I like and not the kind of neckbeardy autists I don't like.

You fucktards they never claimed to be gamers or posed as gamers. The show barely talked about video games. Like some user posted above Adam and Morgan were the gamers of the networks and that’s what X-Play was for. Even when they live streamed E3 it was just Adam and Morgan. Kevin and Olivia weren’t there pretending to be gamers. Honestly though Kevin is the biggest gamer of them all irl.

AotS was the beginning of the end for G4 though...?

Yeah early SA was cool. Maybe until 2004’ish. I still have an account there and I check it from time to time mainly just to see what people are being banned for now. I saw a guy got banned for using the word retard the other day. It’s totally been taken over by sjw trash

Yeah this show sucked ass with EEEPIIIIC FAAAAIL segments and other bullshit like segments about high end sneakers, while X-Play was IGN level reviewing padded with drunk Link and intern skits. They even ruined past shows like Icons by shifting focus to garbage like Suicide Girls and Jamie Kennedy. At least Cinematech was fucking kino.

X-Play was actually really harsh on a lot of games, even big names like Star Wars Galaxies. It also had some minority opinions like giving Jade Empires a really high score.

The reviews were pretty shallow but for the time there wasn't exactly a lot of ways to discover new games.

Sara Jean molesting Candace every chance she got.

I frequently mash post-AOTS G4 and Fuse TV together in my head because of the very similar programming. Both had hot girls hosting their shows. Both were geared towards somewhat niche audiences that would get watered down and expanded. I didn't find out until some time last year that Mistress Juliya was more or less a fraud fake-metalhead the same way Olivia Munn was not some nerdy girl.

I think the anons are mashing together two seperate but similar events during that G4 time period. One is that there was a sudden influx of casual gamers. "fratboy" gamers who would play halo and madden. Parents playing the wii with their kids. The very start of mobile gaming. Suddenly "gaming" included many many more people. The second event was as this classic image points outthat gamers were becoming a market for things other than video games. Suddenly if you were a gamer you were having clothing, food, and music marketed towards you. So there was a new market found, and that new market was expanding rapidly. So even though they weren't claiming to be gamers they were marketing towards gamers. I don't remember what I was typing about.

Frankly I don't remember any of the shows from (preG4) TechTV besides Screensavers and XPlay. I vaguely recall Cheat being hosted by some skinny man before they put the really hot chick on it but I think that even was when it was TechTV/G4.

Attached: MV5BMTY3MzIxMzU4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc5NjA5Mw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg (600x715, 57K)

This is the unfunny corporate shill faggot piece of human garbage that killed G4. AotS was based.

Attached: E96EFD50-ADCB-44F7-A8FD-8D2C62609F3F.jpg (400x298, 99K)

Kate Botello seemed really cool and had more personality. Morgan was just... there.

This show got better when it came to Canada, Amber MacArthur was my waifu

Web Soup wasn't a thing until G4 was long long dead. Like that show didn't even start until the Cops era.

this faggot got metoo'd by chloe dykstra

We just all need to get back to not giving a shit. The pendulum will swing

I dont remember these people being on g4

Attached: Untitled.png (1567x716, 229K)

FM4 was my favorite game as a kid, I’m pissed we never got 5 and the franchise is pretty much dead after Left Alive. I bought that piece of shit despite the bad reviews because I lived fm so much.

Attached: E8EAC73C-0F78-4BD0-978F-311F82E28D42.png (768x1024, 767K)

when is that Toonami Aftermath equivalent happening?

Goddamn that’s how I felt about it. Eventually g4 just turned into a nerd chic spike tv.

Tommy handles the Videogames Live tour, is CEO of that Intellivision brand and new console, and working on a new Earthworm Jim (thats a timed exclusive for the Intellivision)

Victor Lucas never stopped doing his show, look up EPN on YouTube

Wait there was defiantly a FM game after 4. It was just an unfun non turn based piece of shit. I remember buying it on ebay and playing it for like 30 minutes top.

FM3 is a masterpiece that I would argue is better than final fantasy tactics

Sarah something

she's a SJW type now and tried to metoo Leo Laporte IIRC

I don’t include that game, it was terrible and made by a different studio

Isn't there a gif of her shaking her tits at the camera?

Man I miss G4.

The main show I loved was ninja warrior. I was poor as shit as a child, so I couldn't build an obstacle course, so I took up running and strength training. I credit that show for not making me into a fatass.
When I was a kid, I loved their E3 coverage's during summer break, I would have friends over and we would watch all the announcements and trailers.

It hurts guys, like, the little moments that bring people together are all covered in political garbage, or are soulless cashgrabs. But, 2005 was a great year. Things were just starting...smartphones, social media, death metal improving, hot scene chicks, quality drawn hentai, etc. It was such an exciting time. I'm glad G4 could provide some of those memories.

Uh trying again.

Attached: 52D8C1B6-B804-453C-A5BC-BC9607749BFC.gif (284x382, 1021K)

Wonderful, thank you user

Attached: 1556937856341.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Towards the end this show was unbelievably unwatchable. The only reason to watch was cause you liked the girls on the show.

Attached: 1559354290920.jpg (750x579, 419K)

I liked G4tv.com show the best. It was like a mixture of AotS and X-Play. I'm probably in the minority here though.

Attached: x1080-TFY.jpg (1908x1080, 169K)

Yeah, he got pulled from the Talking Dead cause of it. Then they found out he didn't do anything, brought him back and he went in a little grateful to be back rant.

Back when G4 came out with this show and had killed TechTV, everyone hated on it. But now you've got zoomers posting nostalgia for attack of the show plus G4 and thinking they were good, blissfully unaware that TechTV ever existed.

Female Ninja Warrior / Kunoichu was my favorite show in high school.

Attached: image.jpg (648x200, 59K)

Dude I feel like I could reverse this argument on boomers like you who misremember how boring techtv was. They got rid of grandpa and his grandson and replaced them with funnier dudes and hot chicks. Techtv was dead and it’s a miracle someone even financed G4.

Adam and Morgan didn't feel like frauds like Kevin and Olivia.
Adam especially

The post TechTv early G4 days were the best, and was still awhile before Screensavers had ended and turned into Attack. If you wanna praise TechTV just do it, but part of me doubts your 30+ years old still bragging about it how great it was anyways so fuck it.

My favorite part of G4 was Cinematech and Nocturnal Emissions.
It was back when multiple monitors weren't a thing, so looking over to the TV while Cinematech was on was great to kill time between loading screens.

CHEAT was a great show

Attached: Kristin-Holt-Feet-2719275.jpg (3150x1020, 413K)

fucc memories, had a crush on her next to Morgan

I was thinking about this last night. What the fuck happened to everybody?
Munn looks like a fucked up wax doll trying to be an actress and the entire channel died.
I feel like I'm stuck in 2008

ye man it was great

also, The Feed.

does anyone remember Cinematech? it was basically just gameplay videos of a game, without commentary, just gameplay, pure bliss.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

She was hot. I feel like Diane Mizota gets forgotten. She was cure as hell.

>She was cure as hell

yeah, the cure of my dick limpness

>G4

cringe. it used to be a comfy tech channel until GAYMEN faggots had to turn it into a spike tv clone

Attached: techtv-logo.gif (587x353, 16K)

Unironically, AOTS went to shit the moment Munn left.

fucking despise this guy
face of facade hipster faggotry

imagine smelling candace and saras butts back to back over and over for an hour?

why was your dick limp