Loves The Holy Mountain

Loves The Holy Mountain
Is bored by Eraserhead
Is this a new low for him?

Attached: 81WmAWjj_400x400.jpg (364x364, 15K)

dogfucker

Sounds right in line.

Attached: dog rapist's favourite films.png (616x6864, 724K)

I used to like his videos but then I stopped watching them because they got to a point where he would just ramble over the most autistic things.

Also he fucks dogs

I can believe he can suck the holy mountain so much, a movie which was made to be consumed with drugs, over Lynch's must kino movie

>tfw I really like holy mountain but can’t discuss it on Yea Forums because they think it’s 2deep4u shit

Same, also I realized that everytime he praises something he complains about something else and that is so annoying.
Everything is special or boring for this guy

I really like it too, El Topo is much better, but I can't discuss this movie without making it clear that Alejandro made this movie intentionally funny and ridiculous

he likes Holy Mountain because it its dude drug lmao film and he's exactly the type of cokehead hipster it was made for.

Attached: dog rapist cocaine addict.png (850x594, 98K)

>Lion King is 4th
Christ, he must have a thing for felines as well to give LK that much of a boost

>850x594
Actually you are totally right, I forgot his a piece of shit coke/druggid/alcoholic head.
No wonder he loves the movie so much.
As a guy who has never been even drunk, I can tell you that I like the movie it has some cool imagery, dated commentary about society, not so dated commentary about humanity and the power of cinema and funny scenes.

>El Topo is much better
I keep hearing that, but I haven’t gotten around to watching it yet. All I know about it is the rape scene.

The rape scene is neither here or there of why it is better.
it has semi real characters instead of archetypes, a more readable story and a better message. That is why

This mother fucker also probably jacked of to all those animals in the movie

Attached: Holy-Mountain-2.jpg (1000x1414, 294K)

I'm guessing Holy Mountain is his favorite movie only because it was the first kinda deep film he ever saw

El Topo is one of the worst piece of shit I've ever seen. Had to turn on 1.5x speed halfway through just to make it to the end.

I’d say fucking dogs is lower

Loves fucking dogs
Is bored by fucking humans
Is this a new low for Adam Dogfucker?

Attached: basedfrog.png (720x945, 149K)

Would be a cute list, if he was a girl.
For someone who makes videos about movies it’s embarassing.

Also it is so much not the best 2deep4u, again El topo is much better.
Is very strange but even though El Topo is more understandable it tells a much more universal adn timeless movie that The Holy Mountain.
Think about it the 4 gunman could represent so many different type of archetypes for wise people. Then we have that his goofy commentaries for the excess of the culture has more time to be impactful and has more consequences for the characters that we care.
Honestly guys El Topo is so much better and Adam is the worst

Come on man it has a lot more charm and plot than the holy mountain

The Holy Mountain was shit too. If you want surrealist films with lots of charm watch some Parajanov.

Lol on the podcast he basically confirmed that the only reason he likes the Lion King so much is because he liked the music when he wa sa kid so it has a personal connection and it made his pp hard.
He admits that it is just hamlet with lions(unoriginal/ rehash)
That there are a lot potholes.
If it was any other movie he'll think is above average and therefore a 6/10.

Gotta look into it

I can't believe he gave eraserhead a 7/10

Start with the color of pomegranates

What does he think of Malick films?

he watched the holy mountain with his dog
he watched eraserhead with his cat
his cat is a dead fish in bed
it clouded his judgement

Attached: 1497909050959.jpg (500x650, 67K)

>4/5 of the films came after 2000-
>Overwhelming majority are Hollywood flicks
>Not only Nolan, but Tarantino as well in top 10
List is identical to a list made in a dubs thread, to think people actually have and still parrot his arguments as if they'd have weight behind them. Same applies to that weeb edgelord who still hasn't been able to grow out of his middle school persona.

Attached: 08840D45-C906-4D72-81B3-4391EC067BBE.jpg (284x423, 24K)

dogfucker

Attached: D_PfZmhUIAMiu2b.jpg (639x628, 49K)

>thinly veiled

Not in my cass

Most high schoolers who are part of a movie club have more film knowledge history than him.

did he really fuck a dog

Attached: az-5.jpg (379x720, 44K)

The world may never know

>Profile Picture
Damn Furries look like that?

probably not, but he definitely jacked one off

He justifys bestiality, so it's not hard to put two-and-two together

Yeah he really screwed the pooch.

I understand because he is probably actually autistic people treat him as such, but why cant he be opinionated? Like if you actually watch reviews he does for GOOD movies (not a fucking blockbuster) you might actually find your horizons pleasantly broadened. If you just watch blockbusters, and tune in for his blockbuster reviews, I can understand the knee jerk "not so fast, dogfucker"

Im only being defensive because I got into actual screenwriting due to his reviews of indipendent and foreign films.

>Like if you actually watch reviews he does for GOOD movies
like what, all he says in his quickie reviews is that a film has "good pacing, cinematography and shot composition" and i can get that insight from Chris Stuckmann
he makes one long movie review a year
stop doing drugs and fucking dogs adam, you should be editing right now

It doesnt make logical sense for someone to be so defensive over this topic despite social stigma unless their sexuality is tied to it. If there's even a 1% chance we have to treat it as an absolute certainty.

can i get a quick rundown on that famalam

Attached: phone-1.jpg (581x581, 41K)

Not quickies, best of year lists and he's not a good critic but he likes good films so knowing his personality I take his word for it and he is right 90% of the time. For example, the Dirties and Nirvana the Band the Show, Kenny vs Spenny, not even kino but I feel blessed for someone, anyone telling me about it. And to this day none of the other channels I follow have mentioned any of these modern masterpieces.

nigger his last top movies list was literally 10 documentaries and Anomalisa as #1
fucking Anomalisa
and it was a two hour long video, im still mad
fucking Anomalisa as #1
you are better off just randomly browsing imdb to find good stuff

Adam shut the fuck you just do quickies now, and by the way you shit on blockbusters for the same thing you do.
Everysinlg done of your marvel reviews bolded down to " it was so repetitive and formulaic, I can barely even remember it, there was nothing new about it, I feel that Ive already seen this movie, it was so predictable and ehhh to me, the director had no voice, samey, it is all about the money, no passion or art to it, the score is 5/10 "

What’s wrong with it?

Anomalisa? Seriously thats all you got out his fucking lists? Thats what I mean, he goes into detail about actual obscure shit and I bet your brain just turns off when he does. Sorry im not a devoted fan, I havent seen the newest list, im just saying his channel exists to goof on bad movies, not be objective review man, and Ive thoroughly enjoyed his recs, never once watched one and thought
>wow what a waste of time, fuck you
which has been the case with various other film related channels.

Now im gonna get all the
>hahaha hey adam
replies, Im so sick of trying to talk to anyone on this site. God im so lonely.

lol I'm the biggest marvel fan I've ever met, I have boxes full of old comics, and I see all the movies. He's 100% right and reviewing them as a non fan, which he says over and over yet people WANT him to review the newest Marvel movies and are shocked when he has nothing to say about them whatsoever. What would you say if people begged and payed you to review the newest fast food burger? Wouldnt you just run out of shit to say? What's cute is you're posing this like you hate him, it comes off more like you're mad he's not validating you on this topic. Watching reviews for blockbusters is pointless anyway, just watch what you like, if everyone here is a pirate reviews for new films shouldn't even enter your mind.