What's Spock's last name anyway? Is his first name SP and his last name OCK?

What's Spock's last name anyway? Is his first name SP and his last name OCK?

Attached: file.png (1024x923, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Vulcan#History_and_politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know if Vulcans have surnames. I really don't. I mean, his human mom probably had one and if push came to shove, he could've said that was his. Grayson?

Worf only goes by "Worf, son of Mogh" but his 1/4 Human son goes by Alexander Rohzenko, the latter is Worf's adopted parent's last name.

What was T'Pol's last name?

By that time Alexandre had no house. Worf's name and house was excommunicated and expunged. And he was raised his half-human mother, at that. And Klingons are not Vulcans.

Doctor

gay son

Vulcans do not have last names.

Cumtitties

Remember in This Side of Paradise when Spock said his real name is unpronounceable? What the fuck did he mean by that.

T'Pol Pot

It was stricken off the record because his mom was a whore who allowed human cock into her... do Vulcan woman have vaginas?

Other way around, bro.

Why are there like only 30 vulcans and klingons in all of star trek and they all know each other?

where should i start with star trek bros

Spider-Man VS Spock Ock

It's inclusive so yeah it checks out.

that's illogical

Start with TOS, because the sets and effects will seem dated after you've seen the others.
Seasons 1 and 2 were good, 3 is spotty because of budget cuts.

Attached: Kirk.jpg (530x500, 153K)

Yeah that doesn't make sense. How do they break down their society?
In early human civilization "Smith" was from a lineage of smiths, "Price" were from a line of merchants, "Taylor" were from a line of clothing tailors... how did the Vulkans break down their society by title?

Every last one of their surname would've been VIOLENT-RAPIST-MURDERER-WARRIOR
or
LEADER-TO-THE-VIOLENT-RAPIST-MURDERER-WARRIOR

Surak turned them all into hippy-mathematicians. Free-love and statistical analysis. I assume they fucked so much they're all closely related cousins, but they did some quick math to figure out how to not have a bunch of cross-eyed retards.

Of Vulcan.
His father is Sarek of Vulcan.

As with anything, the beginning.

thanks anons

Attached: 98FBBC03-6874-4449-BC9E-0AF8020647B6.jpg (480x853, 57K)

There are all Vulcan star fleet ships. One of them costs ds9

Good post

If you look at beta canon there's a bunch of stupid last names that the novel writers give him.

Canonically, he has a last name, but it's unpronounceable to humans, as revealed in "This Side of Paradise". His last name has never been revealed in canon.

>but it's unpronounceable to humans
i hate this meme

Attached: 1557773145106.png (256x256, 26K)

True, it doesn't even make sense. Why would all the other Vulcan names be pronounceable, but not the last names?

I think that family names are just too private.

Vulcan families seem very touchy things, what with the whole telepathic betrothal thing and the unfortunate Vulcan tendency to be super emotional and vengeful.

Maybe in the distant path, Vulcans had family names, but tended to have super destructive feuds with other families. After the Time of Awakening, perhaps the Vulcans kept their families hidden from all but their very closest friends.

This fits with canon too, because even Kirk and McCoy didn't know the identity of Spock's father until "Journey to Babel", despite being Spock's best friends on the Enterprise. Kirk even knew Spock at the Academy and didn't know anything about his father being a Federation diplomat. Nor did he know that Spock had a half-brother named Sybok.

>What's Spock's last name anyway?
Spock Hitler, an unfortunate coincidence.

>What was T'Pol's last name?
also T'Pol Hitler.

Sarek Hitler
T'Pau Hitler
Surak Hitler
etc
etc

proof:

memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Vulcan#History_and_politics

under history:

In 2154, T'Pol stated that Vulcans had evolved on Vulcan. (ENT: "The Forge") Roughly a century later, however, Spock theorized that the Vulcans might be descendants of Sargon's species. (TOS: "Return to Tomorrow") In 2369, evidence was discovered that several species including the Romulans, and therefore also the Vulcans, could be traced back to DNA that had been seeded on many planets by ancient humanoids 4.5 billion years ago. (TNG: "The Chase") All Vulcan's last names are Hitler.

Vulcans aren't retarded monkeys who breed by the millions. They don't need monikers to associate themselves with clans and families and locations.

they used to be way more retarded than us.

His name is Steward Pock. He shortened to S.Pock since there was another Steward in his class and it stuck.

Do you even star trek Ishmael?

Attached: file.png (283x475, 256K)

Spock is his last name. I heard from Shatner his first name is Fred.

scuck lol

Schwartz

>its an user's headcanon is better than what the writers produced episode

Attached: 1563778019305.jpg (1024x696, 70K)