THE RISE OF SKYWALKER Believeable Leaks Round-Up

This is probably very close to the movie we're actually getting.

>One year after THE LAST JEDI.
>The First Order has conquered most of the galaxy.
>Kylo Ren is still torn between the dark side and the light and still harbors feelings for Rey.
>Hux has been replaced by Allegiant General Pryde (Richard E. Grant) and has been leaking information to the Resistance in hopes that they kill Kylo and allow him to retake control.
>The Knights of Ren return from an expedition to the Unknown Regions to inform Kylo about a secret arsenal of superweapons built by Palpatine.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren begin searching for the Wayfinder, a device required to locate the arsenal.
>The Resistance learns about this and deploys Rey, Finn, Poe, Chewbacca, BB-8, C-3P0 and R2-D2 to retrieve the Wayfinder first.
>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander answering directly to Leia and stays behind to coordinate them from the base.
>The Wayfinder’s coordinates are in C-3P0’s old memory unit in an abandoned Imperial blockade in a jungle world, where the heroes befriend the warrior Jannah (Naomie Ackie) and her people.
>After retrieving it, the heroes to a decommissioned droid factory in a snow world to unlock it, where they are ambushed by the First Order and rescued by bounty hunter Zorii Bliss (Keri Russell) and her droid D-0.
>During the battle, the memory unit of a combat droid is uploaded into C-3P0, causing him to develop an aggressive personality and take Chewie’s bowcaster for himself.
>Meanwhile, Kylo meets an oracle who directs him to the Wayfinder’s location in a desert world. Rey and her friends also learn about it from C-3P0’s memories.

Attached: Rise of Skywalker.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kS1hCU1WMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rey and Kylo meet and fight in the desert world, while the Knights of Ren battle Finn, Poe, Chewie and the droids.
>Rey and Kylo still share a Force bond, which causes them to experience “Force flashes” of past events as they fight.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren retrieve the Wayfinder and return to the ruins of the Death Star in the jungle world to unlock the arsenal’s location.
>The Resistance follows him, but are ambushed by the First Order and nearly defeated before a local alien, Klaud, helps them escape.
>Finn recruits Jannah and her people as reinforcements to battle the First Order, while Rey confronts Kylo.
>Rey and Kylo learn that the Wayfinder actually contains Palpatine’s spirit. The Knights of Ren are loyal to him and manipulated Kylo into freeing him.
>Palpatine possesses one of the knights (Matt Smith) and announces his plan to seize control of the First Order and use the arsenal to subjugate the galaxy. He also reveals that he was behind Snoke.
>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts and encourage Kylo to accept the light. Kylo then join forces with Rey to stop Palpatine.
>Rey and Kylo defeat Palpatine, but he then possesses Kylo. He urges Rey to kill him, and she reluctantly does. Palpatine is unable to possess Rey and is destroyed for the last time.
>The First Order is defeated and Palpatine’s arsenal is destroyed.
>Rey rebuilds the Jedi Order to protect the galaxy, but renames them “Skywalkers” in honor of Luke and Kylo.

Attached: Force Flashes.jpg (1600x1087, 365K)

Wait but where are the Force sloths and Snoke eating Force ghosts?

Just want to let LF/Disney know that fans will NOT accept and open-ending for Reylo. Either they are married with kids/clearly fucking and they kiss or fans will be upset.

So if you fucked it up and made it open-ended, you better get started on those reshoots before December!

>Reylofags still believe they're getting a proper romance

>Rey's face in that picture
>uwu fuck me kylo!

We have gotten one so far and all the marketing for IX is focusing on the romance will they/won't they aspect, so yeah it's pretty convincing. You're just mad you aren't getting what you want, but we always get what we want.

Attached: tumblr_puybws13jp1weksw2o2_540.png.jpg (540x388, 91K)

Is Galaxy's Edge canon?

Attached: 1564496590530.jpg (962x757, 99K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Time travel starts to sound as a good idea.

I love how you cut out the part of the leak where it says Kylo is resurrected. Why are anti-Reylos so fucking salty kek

Oh, that's right. Because they are losers.

And the "Skywalkers are the new names of the Order!" is complete bullshit as Daisy and John themselves said they didn't even think the name made sense or thought that the name would be something else. Even Daisy said it a title that maybe people will get at the end with some dialogue, but it really sounds like some shitty random nothing name that KK and JJ made up that has nothing to do with the story. They already said it wasn't a spoiler so why are people still theorizing about it kek Fanboys are really fucking braindead

>I love how you cut out the part of the leak where it says Kylo is resurrected. Why are anti-Reylos so fucking salty kek

Never saw it.

>Han solo as a force ghost
>C3P0 having hidden knowledge of anything
>Jedi renamed to skywalkers

Thanks for the laugh OP. Hope you had fun thinking this up

I don't even care about Star Wars anymore, and they lost my family who have seen every movie since Empire in the cinema, and Reylo being done properly and leading to a new Skywalker generation is all that will get me to buy a ticket. If there aren't video leaks of this towards the release, I'm out, personally. Fuck them. Kylo is the last element of Star Wars I have any interest in. Kill him, kill the last dregs of my fandom. Fucking do it. It will be freeing and I can fully move on.

Attached: 1519470651176.jpg (690x505, 76K)

Yeah, a likely story. You just happened to get every other part of the spoiler in there except that part. Either you are a salty anti yourself or you hang around other antis who parrot the wrong "leaks". You're a dumb turd either way.

It's so bad I wouldn't think this could be true, but with how bad the other Disney star wars movies are, it might be.

They are stupid if they kill him off and leave Reylo open-ended. Just look at their twitter account. The only post that was popular recently are there Kylo posts and fangirls drooling over him and supporting Reylo. The only fanbase they really have is Kylo/Reylo fans. They are idiots to fuck them over.

Attached: saveben.png (650x593, 527K)

So is this real or what?
Who has the full leaks?

tl;dr

Attached: bestboy.png (615x577, 228K)

Please Reylobros give me some good leaks on reylo?

There are no "real leaks" and you are a dummy dum-dum to believe there are without photographic evidence.

I grew up with the classic EU, so my rage at their scrapping it was immense to the point I sold a portion of my collection, yet I still had soem hope that Disney of all corps would make something lasting of the franchise. At this point I'll restate that Kylo is my sole interest in the franchise. I only opened this thread because it was vaguely about him. Rey is an accessory. It's all about the Skywalker legacy and he is the only thing they did semi-right in this entire clusterfuck.

It's apparently properly set up in the movie. Kylo is a relatively benevolent ruler and is avoiding needless bloodshed, he genuinely believes imperial rule is better for the galaxy like Darth Vader once did, and is horrified when Palpatine reveals his plan to use the superweapons to genocide half the galaxy to regain control.

There have been a few, but to sum up some of them

>Rey and Kylo start off fighting angry at each other, but then they get playful and flirty throughout the movie. Testing out how their new Forcebond powers work and seeing how far they can push them

>Rey has Kylo's babby, but she hides it from him and he finds out at the end and spergs out

>Rey and Kylo fight Palpatine, he dies to save everyone, Rey cries and he is resurrected

>apparently Kylo is struggling with his love feelings for Rey at the start of the movie

>leaks of Rey and Ben together in a ship and Rey telling Ben "you need to come home" or something

>also leaks of them filming and getting blown back near each other while finn and poe get blown back from another explosion farther away

>the one where in concept art they are holding each other and crying as other people run to safety reminds me of Rogue One ending

probably all fake

I agree. I like Reylo, but Kylo is the true draw of that and the entire ST. It is a Skywalker saga story and if it's not about him, then I don't care about it.

Some how JJ will fuck this up. The only good thing Rian did was explore their relationship.

This wouldn't be surprising. Kylo didn't want to blow up the 5 planets in TFA and tried to get the info from Rey's head so Snoke wouldn't use the weapon again. He thinks he's the good guy and clearly stated he wants to do away with the Sith. Palpatine is going down. Kylo and his desert rat waifu Rey are going to fuck him in the ass.

>he didn't give a fuck

WRONG

Braindead fanboys proving they can't follow a simple story once again.

Reylo was the only good thing, dipshit.

It's never been all about Rey. Even Daisy Ridley herself said that Rey is just a cog in the machine during TLJ promotion and for TROS she said that she's not the lead of the ST.

All you have to do is pay attention to the movies to see that. You are more obsessed with that ugly shitter Rey than the writers are. The entire story is still about Kylo and the Skywalker family drama. Rey is just along for the ride so she can join the family through marriage by fucking Kylo. That's why she's so buddy-buddy with her future in-laws Han and Leia.

Kylo/Reylo were kino. Stay mad.

Attached: D6A2zraVUAA1-rw.jpg large.jpg (1454x1014, 104K)

Kylo had so many opportunities to hold this bitch down and rape her.

>General Pryde
And you fuckers mocked based George for Darth Icky and Darth Insanius

JJ created Reylo, thank you very much. They are the Prince and Princess in his fairytale.

Attached: 1513647400248.jpg (801x582, 124K)

Ending isn’t weird enough, several legit sources have gone on record as saying the end is shit your britches weird.

literally going to be retconned next movie it means nothing but I guess enjoy it while its not erased

That's why I said JJ fuck it up in my original post.
Not so sure anymore considering how fanboys reacted to TLJ.

I bet you niggers really miss your general

He's too much off a weak faggot, ge lost to a 50kg girl with no training, twice.

Attached: 1435476034251.png (570x558, 117K)

>durr it's going to be retconned!

entire marketing for TROS is just a Reylo fanfic

>talking about shirtless Kylo at Celebration also dick jokes about his lightsaber
>every interview question is whether or not they are going to fuck
>VF pictures/cover is romance novel-tier
>labelled them as "star-crossed" and compared them to Han and Leia
>entire first half of the teaser trailer is Rey angsting over seeing her Dark Prince again
>they even made sure to give them matching couple-hoods this time

lmao at ur life

Attached: tumblr_pscasgMdUN1x65151o1_1280.jpg (900x745, 110K)

>movie drops
>general will be back

Worst GE Rey, almost as bad as film Rey.

Attached: 1531845909390.jpg (1080x1920, 202K)

Palpatine is the only reason to watch this movie

Kylo and Reylo were the only things people praised about TLJ. And Kylo is the only one who trended at Celebration and Reylo was trending as well as him during the VF article release.

I will always be here

Attached: 1521563653175.png (1042x598, 457K)

>Mcguffin hunt the movie

Yeah I’m thinking this movie sucks shady infested ass

Attached: F2634595-D848-4E54-B5AF-2B6649274E49.png (960x960, 812K)

LOL? If you your reys, mini is clearly the most down to earth.

Attached: qtpilot3.webm (640x900, 2.47M)

>entire marketing
What marketing kek

See you in December!

Attached: 1517664434417.png (1080x609, 1.25M)

Honestly pretty fucking boring

also
>Ray is too powerful to be possessed
the final mary sue act, I love it

Attached: 1564501581401~2.jpg (1899x1405, 238K)

Yes but Disney won't go all the way. The Mouse will certainly bait reylofags by marketing Kylo and Rey together.

And from what I've read Daisy threw fits about the pairing behind the scenes because she felt burned by Adam.

Attached: 1531148439412.png (501x647, 474K)

And there will be more of us.

Kill yourself hole

>>Rey and Kylo learn that the Wayfinder actually contains Palpatine’s spirit. The Knights of Ren are loyal to him and manipulated Kylo into freeing him.

This sounds stupid enough to be real

>jonerys

You gotta update that pic now.

>and her droid, D-0

Attached: 496A8DF4-6BA4-42FF-BE04-285B970F9896.jpg (840x551, 165K)

I destroyed you tumblr twats last time. Byzantinefox and frenchie the third world hole were btfo.

Attached: 1GO9WpI.png (642x662, 136K)

Lmao, Kylo murdered his own fucking father in cold blood, there is no way Disney tries to make their queen and feminist icon Rey fall for a psychopath

Star Wars is dead. Please let it rest.

This sounds so retarded that I think this actually gonna happen.

Tell me, you braindead tumblrite hamplanet, has Disney shown ANY indication that they know what their fans want so far?

I liked the “Kylo wins, Rey dies, but a broadcast of Luke giving an inspirational message insures that the First Order will eventually collapse at some point in the distant future” leak.
Of course it would be incredibly difficult to deny the film was pushing a political agenda.
Be real funny to see Trumpers claim the film was attacking them tho

Why hasn’t Rey made her own lightsaber yet? Why did she seemingly make an exact copy of Anakin’s lightsaber after it was torn in half last movie? Why is JJ Abrams such a fucking hack?

Attached: 6BE93F33-961F-44EE-98E7-0C7C8100A9A4.jpg (802x802, 232K)

moar

The Empire only collapsed because of absolutely bullshit bad luck. FO will be fine. Once you have empires on a galactic scale, plucky rebels are nothing but target practice

She looks like a child and not even a particularly attractive child at that. Kansas and Classic Park or fug off.

>being this oblivious

Attached: 1462318367242.jpg (370x242, 53K)

who is this she seems a way better Rey than the roastie we actually got.

>corrupt and ineffective democratic system is overthrown by a military coup
>ensuing dictatorship is objectively better at governing
What did they mean by this?

>George had to add scenes to the end of ROTJ to show that people really were happy with the Empire's fall
The Imperial aesthetic is too strong

Whatever your thoughts on a particular race, we all agree that Johnson’s characterization of Finn was objectively racist, right?

Pairing the most prominent Asian character with a black man was Rian's last fuck-you to the Mouse. I'm sure the Chinese loved it

sounds about right. fucking gay

It's Luke's lightsaber duct taped back together. She she has the broken halves in the last shot of TLJ.

About as clean a wrap up of this mess as you can ask for

>tfw fake Rey jacks both of my dicks simultaneously

>Solo appear as Force ghosts

Attached: 54536.jpg (251x242, 19K)

nah, mini may not be the prettiest but she's the most hardworking of all the reys. You can see it in her face she's dead tired but she still manages to put on happy face and try to give you a good experience.

Attached: mini3.webm (640x900, 2.29M)

Leave Kylo Ren to me

Attached: Henry Cooldown.jpg (2000x1866, 521K)

>not shooting hitler and stalin so you can rape kk to death without interruption

Attached: kreia4.jpg (818x543, 258K)

The sequels are anti-democracy. The sequel trilogy makes the the Alliance pure garbage.

Because the New Republic that the Alliance built? It refused to recognize the need of a free state to defend itself via a military force. Not even a standing army -- a military force AT ALL, standing or otherwise.

See, the prequels depicted representative democracy as a force for good easily corrupted by other interests but still the least bad form of government.

The sequels and the sequel-related EU portray representative democracy as a completely ineffectual power without even the temerity to defend itself, annihilated by fascism at the push of a button. Said fascism can then only be opposed by a militant force that operates on strictly authoritarian rules of its own, where disobeying rank makes you wrong even if you were tactically correct and any officer above your pay grade has the right to yank your chain as much as they want and still be hailed as a hero.

To be more direct with what I mean -- the sequel trilogy is NOT pro-democracy and is NOT pro-republic. Its political messaging is entirely totalitarian. The galaxy will either accept the burgeoning fascism of the First Order or whatever alternative the Resistance offers (which will, given Lucasfilm's known political leanings, likely be communist). The core message of the sequels is that democracy accomplishes NOTHING USEFUL, EVER, and violence is not the last resort of patriots defending liberalism but is simply the only true form of power or influence that will ever exist anywhere.

Not that guy but would you stick it in that? I wouldn't.

You actually want to fuck her? Kill yourself please.

I literally dont care anymore

Rape is about power, not sexual gratification. Do I find her attractive? Not really. Do I get hard at the thought of her defiled, scraping cum out of her vagina while she cries in shame? Yes, yes I do.

A kino ending is Reylo having twin daughters and Kylo raising them after Rey dies in the climax

Kill yourself reddit spacing reylo nigger

based edgelord

Not really, a majority of them actually wanted Rey and Ben Solo. Thankfully a lot of them accept that reylonis too toxic, they wanted a good Kylo first. But the latter is too late for that I guess, even this alleged leak says it.

Theyll accept a tragedy, as long as it is nicely acted.

you tumblr whales arent star wars fans

>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts
han won't

I don't get it, why is this bad shop of the teaser slapped on top of the beacon scene from return of the king important?

Rey finds out her real parents were Revan and Bastela who had her cryogenically frozen shortly shortly after her birth. wouldn't that be awesome.

Attached: darth-nihilus.jpg (600x500, 52K)

lol she still doesn't use it properly

>ctrl-F (Jabba) 0/0

I don't give a shit then.

Didn't read any of that. Just not feeling Star Wars anymore

t. Asshole Supreme AKA the former fanbase

>one year
>conquered most of the galaxy
lol
how do they even have the manpower or ships?

Same

Why don't they give Rey a lightsaber pike?

Attached: Zakuul_Knights_Concept.jpg (1920x1264, 484K)

I dunno. Would kids buy it?

Not them, but if Disney was smart they'd partner with an adult toy maker because sluts love ruining things and Disney has no morals.

Fincel that still has a hope for Finn having romance with rey kek

Honestly? same.

These leak threads are never right about Star Wars. They weren't right about the first or the second one. They're just shitty LARPing.

>The Knights of Ren return from an expedition to the Unknown Regions to inform Kylo about a secret arsenal of superweapons built by Palpatine.
Doesn't this shit retcon Palapatine wanting nothing from Empire surviving if he dies with Operation Cinder in Battlefront 2?

I've been hoping and praying that they kill that annoying soi-villain. I'll redouble my efforts. He's a cowardly patricidal, genocidal, idiotic faggot.

>he was behind Snoke

Attached: 1486238759855.png (372x360, 159K)

Attached: totally.png (586x411, 303K)

Good thinking. Might as well.

I feel like that was an only thing he cared and I can't jusge him, from TFA thir dinamic was more interesting then rebbelion plot

>Fincel
All shippers need the rope faggot.

Kill yourself hole

If that shit is true that she is responsible for ruining only decent storyline in nu wars, I will get her ans wouldn't like it

Dude if kylo dies Hans death is pointless when his dying with was saving his son. Also in the film and in novelization it's stated, when Kylo expected to fully embrace dark side by killing his father, he was more torn apart and drawn to the light because of his regret.

Because rebells/recistence look like homless people in florida

Its sad so many dumb fucks can't see how based he is

Nothing in nu wars has ever made any sense, fuck yourself.

They have to move into their mother's basment like you to be one, right?

>mother's basment

Cry harder fincell

Get laid you faggot

>fincell
All shippers must hang

It's not their folt you are laking brainc cells to understand kids movie

It's not about it but anyway, start with yourself

I do, frequently. Unlike you fucking pig bitch.

I dont ship

There's nothing for me in the sequels, dude. I'm just going to watch it and laugh at the wreckage Jew Jew Abrams has wrought (along with Ruined Johnson).

> Wayfinder aka the dumbest fucking name they could pick “Le it helps you find the way dude.”
>Oh boy, it’s the same fucking plot as the first movie.
>Why does C-3PO have the coordinates to Palpatine’s super weapon in his old memory unit?
>Why did he have to get a new one, this is never mentioned ever previously
>Why wouldn’t he copy that info into literally anything else
>Why do they have to go to a snow planet to “unlock” something that should be plug and play for C-3PO
>Why do the first order bring it back to the place it was originally to unlock it after stealing it? Why couldn’t the main characters just do that?
>Why does a fucking psychic know where it is? Where were these people when anyone needed to find anything in the last 8 movies?
>THREE NEW CHARACTERS that will amount to dick
>Why does C-3PO have Palpatine’s soul in his old memory unit?
>Why is a soul in a memory unit? This has never been shown to be possible at any point in time ever before
> Lol, remember when Buzz Lightyear got a temporary new personality? Let’s do that with Star Wars. Kids will love it.
>Needing a new villain because they killed the other one already and they realized Kylo can’t be the main villain and be like “I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS!!!” every time he talks to Rey too.
>He’s only going to be in the movie for like five seconds then die. BRAVO, Disney.
>It’s the same plot as the first movie. He literally wrote the same story twice and the first time it was a rehash of the real first movie.
>Rename the Jedi for no reason other than a cop out answer for mystery box marketing
>Lol remember when Luke failed as a Jedi Master because he had no training or support system when he tried to rebuild the order despite being a wonder child? Definitely not going to happen to Rey too.
>It’s the same plot as the first movie.

Bravo. Kino. 10/10. Will ask my Wife and her Boyfriend if they can take me and her son to see this.

Unless you're married, that's a hard cringe.

Will it be a trainwreck?
I hope so and I fully believe it will be shit

I can't decide if I'm insanely happy, or morbidly sad after reading that. I'll just express all of my feelings at once!

Attached: Soy Overload.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

where did snoke come from hole? Why would palpatine allow him to exist? If finn was trained from birth why was that his first battle in tfa? If he's supposedly part of an elite unit why is also a janitor? How can rey speak wookie and droid? How can she swim? Why did kylo who's great grandfather is the force and who's been trained in the force by snoke and luke unable to beat a girl half his size with no training?

Your right hand doesn't count

>that's a hard cringe.
you'll get there one day zoom zoom.

Ambrace love for Kylo/Ben and enjoy how his storyline achieves conclusion

enjoy his death hole.

what is that fucking red sore in his cheek and has it healed yet?

Cherry angiomas; aging of the skin; benign tumor.

Some men in their thirties and forties of age are still prone to get acne/pimples, for whatever reasons. It could also be a birthmark.

I love the guy in the middle. I'm a huge fan of his videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kS1hCU1WMw

Kill yourself

Snoke is still a mistery because Kylo's redemption is still unexpected for some, think about it, we don't get any material on his past till this day and snoke is a huge part of it, like Emperor in OT, we are not getting information about him just yet, telling his story would spoil Kylos' plot.

If Snoke was connected to Palp we will find out in ep9.

I don't care about finn, but yeh, comics suggest he is good soldier (it's done for mad black fans who thought he would be a new protagonist, when he got cucked twice by Rey and Kylo) apparently he had potential but because of his BIG HEART he was too kind and was sent to be a janitor.

Rey basically raised herself on a desert planet with all sort of aliens, and she doesn't speak she just can understand what they are saying like anyone does with a languages they often hear.

She was almost drawing in a small pot.

He beat her, remmember he could have srown her from the cliff but he wanted her alive (and why are people forgetting he was shot from bowcaster and unbalanced in the force from killing his dad)

see

At last he will die with a plot and storyline not like your precious finn you faggot

>>Kylo Ren is still torn between the dark side and the light and still harbors feelings for Rey.
For or against? Conflicting? Like that time you see a cock but you know you're not gay but you want to suck it anyways kinda feelings?

All non fucking answers fucking dumb bitch. Kill yourself frenchie you third world hole.

I said you don't have ebnight brainc cells and you got offended....

>your precious finn
why do you keep repeating this? All shippers should be executed fucking retard.

>Hux has been replaced by Allegiant General Pryde (Richard E. Grant) and has been leaking information to the Resistance in hopes that they kill Kylo and allow him to retake control.
>new literal who to replace every fucking "villain"
Come see him first at Disneyland!

You were unable to answer any of those question

>I said you don't have ebnight brainc cells and you got offended....
you cant even spell or make sense you dumb cunt.

I’m still betting the radio tower leak was the real one

>unexpected for some
How? How low does one's IQ have to be to not realize the whole trilogy has been a very shitty redemption arc?

>kylo and rey have the same interaction for a third movie, but kylo dies this time

what a waste of a character

if anyone is doing the rebuilding it should be fucking kylo

Where’s the Anakin force ghost possessing the milk sea monster?

>multiple of instances of finding something in one location, but needing to travel to another location to "unlock it"

Attached: roomfedup.gif (300x168, 811K)

Fake

movies are video games now

>another macguffin plot

Hollywood is absolutely creatively bankrupt.

Attached: the real last jedi text.png (1200x1777, 2.04M)

At this point you can't even realize whole sequel trilogy is about Kylo from Rey's point, but ok.

>Han Solo appear
Fake. Ford wanted Han to die so he could stop showing up in these movies.

Even if true I couldn't care less. The only reason to watch this movie is to enjoy one of the worst AAA movies ever made.

What? Yes, you can. Did Rey get any sort of development at all like Kylo does? Him being betrayed by his uncle and struggling with the woman he loves being on the opposite side? Cope, retard.

Even if this shitty plot is the movie , what ever happened to STAR WARS, by that I mean battles in space???? Lets rename it planet wars.

These fucks are so fucking creatively deprived that they can't even design their main character a new lightsaber while fan sites pump out new ones every week.

No fucking wonder the MCU is doing so much better.

Attached: e58.jpg (500x370, 60K)

More like because he doesn't give a fuck and never did in the first place literally fifty fucking years ago. Why would he want a recurring role when the dosh just rolls in on its own?

Are you really that dumb or do everything in your power to be oblivious?

I guess It's not about shipping, it's more about how someone is as moronic as faggot Finn

>shooting Hitler

Would be stupid, you cannot stop the opponent blade with that staff

>nigger Finn being retarded
Wow what a shocker. Even in a Galaxy far far away niggers are still retarded and oblivious to their responsibilities and how lack of ethics will make their life Hell.

Star Wars always had a strict hierarchy in how it worked, Force users are the heroes or villains and other characters are cogs in the machine. The only exceptions are Han Solo, Tarkin , and Thrawn.

You could have listened to her, but you didn't.

Attached: kreia gf.png (1200x957, 256K)

Attached: Blur Studios The Old Republic Cinematic.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>Even in a Galaxy far far away niggers are still retarded

Attached: Jolee Bindo.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Even in CGI the grunts stand around jerking off while their fellow men die.

More like Jolee Dindonuffin

This sounds so shit it must be true

>>Kylo Ren is still torn between the dark side and the light and still harbors feelings for Rey.

Is george lucas to blame for this bullshit.
how can he struggle between the dark and light when he fucking killed billions without regret? same fucking thing with vader, it was a copout and lazy. nothing wrong with him killing the emperor but it should not have been used for his redemption.

>Dindonuffin

Attached: apathy is death.png (908x1327, 551K)

friendly reminder we could have had a based and microbiotic midiclorean based sequel series but NOPE.

Attached: lucas.jpg (1200x1200, 218K)

God, it's sounds retarded

Attached: Kreiadarknessatcore.jpg (377x553, 37K)

The Story Group themselfs said that nothing is set in stone and they can change it
So basicly NuWars is fucking shit

this is one of the funniest pics i've seen in a long time

>Still giving a shit about Disney wars

Attached: 6524625.jpg (218x231, 4K)

>can't appreciate the humor in how is name is Bindo
Pathetic user. Even more pathetic you actually saved that to your PC. Get help.

It's going to be a time travel movie

Screenshot this

Only in the sense that Palpatine was Kylo all along and force raped Anakin's mother to give birth to Anakin so he'd have Luke and Leia so he could be his own uncle or some shit.

the EU is actually very underrated it's pretty sad

nah I won't defend the sun crusher or Luuke but yes Thrawn is interesting and the Yuuzhan Vong had potential and kotor 2 is great.

>time travel movie
That's the most retarded route they could go. So you're probably right

>that atton rand concept art
ugh my fuckin dick

>he cannot appreciate the idea of Kreia getting extremely pissed at Jolee wasting his life doing nothing

Attached: Kreia_KotORCG.jpg (731x900, 134K)

thought the same thing

semi-annual reminder that Yea Forums came up with this before mike did

Long before. People are going to credit Mike for shit we've came up with years before he did. It's sad.

Why is Lucas still so bent out of shape about the prequels, specifically The Phantom Menace. He shoulda renamed the Phantom Menace into the Phantom Pain at this point because he clearly has one for it. Doesnt he realize those movies have a massive fanbase with young adults these days? The hate was a long time ago and he has many diehard loyalist fans, probably more than haters at this point.
Its like he just can't let go of the fact that the prequels had a lot of hate for a time due to RLM and such.

to his credit, it's not like he's browsing Yea Forums right now, i-is it?

>take any plot of a developing story
>throw some time travel in
>yep reminder Yea Forums came up with this :

First of all Mike doesnt browse this shithole (Probably)

Second of all, if that was a case, make your own youtube channel then

sounds like what you are describing is "coming up with" a movie with time travel

even after all these years, i hear all of this in her voice

What does this even mean? Literally.
For fuck's sake user Back to the Future has been done and literally done again. How could you possibly go further into time travel, especially in a single movie, without describing it better?!
>yfw the hyperspace ram actually created a duplicate ship and the one that crashed into the flagship was just a duplicate
>the REAL king slayer was alive the whole time and her future self is the one that hyperspaced rammed
>has to do it all over "again"

Implying Mike doesn't post on Yea Forums

Force awakens is where i basically thought this post and walked away.

I completely agree with you, Reylo is unironically the only decent thing about the entire sequel trilogy.

Attached: reylo.png (1145x2351, 1.13M)

Fuck off, Tumblrinas.

No.

Attached: 156450759.jpg (500x500, 35K)

I think the preferred vernacular is "faggots."

Bullshit faggot everyone can see you're gagging for gyno goblin cock

dind't read lol

Attached: TheKindoDivirsityThesePeopleWant.jpg (1219x907, 157K)

KYS

>Remember all the "leaks" before TLJ, that were meh to fanfiction tier shit.
>Then comes the real plot leak, that was so stupid, I did discard it a pure bullshit.
>Jokes on me, it was the real one and I had to suffer this shitty movie sober.
>Now this comes along.

It is all so tiresome.

Attached: Very tired.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

If you have a 6v1 swordfight with the one winning uninjured, it's going to be so fast it looks like the one just handwaved it, or if the action is intelligible, there's going to be dumb shit like attackers pausing a beat or missing to allow that solo victory.

Jackie Chan could probably direct better action.

>Is george lucas to blame for this bullshit.
Shove it up your neo cunt disney kike tranny

That would require being able to actually read, user.

No.

Kill yourself faggot scum

Wow no shit. Who would have thought if you make a person look impervious while they take on many what is assumed skilled fighters that is retarded looking.
Maybe write a better movie?

Based tiresome poster!

Based based tiresome poster!

pretty rude bit of homophobia on 4channel. not sure what the advertisers will make of this.

If that were true, 90% of Reylo fanfics wouldn't be Kylo as an evil dominant sex God. A lot of Reylos like to try and get brownie points from the SJW so they push the "only if he's Ben, not Kylo" retardation, but they are just a vocal minority and performing like every other SJW on twitter.

You will find plenty of Reylos who either stopped being vocal because they were tired of the gatekeeping or who will actually say they like "evil Kylo" because there is nothing wrong with that and it's a fictional fucking story.

Most people want Ben alive and happy, and most people think that requires him to redeem himself because they are boring and dumb. But it's about "redemption", it's about keeping Kylo alive.

*not about redemption

I actually wouldn't mind Rey dying as long as she made Kylo happy for a time and they had twins. She can be Force Ghost who haunts him or something.

No one gives a fuck about Rey.

Isn't it extremely rape-y if the force compels Rey to to get involved with Kylo? Someone should tell a journalist

kill yourself sneed nigger

Shippers should be executed

Fuck off and die, Chuck sucker

>tfw drawanon never came back from the war

M-Maybe in December...?

Attached: 1514821437889.png (525x517, 267K)

YIKES!

Attached: HeWhoChucksAlsoSucks.jpg (273x98, 6K)

This romance was manufactered for you fags to watch episode IX, that's the only thing that you are looking forward to. You are going to be disappointed as Daisy already said the relationship was toxic. Ben will sacrifice himself to be redeemed. Rey will say she wants to explore the outer rims or some shit and dash out in the Falcon with Chewie. There will be no romance with a dead guy. Daisy also said it will be a fun adventure movie, there's no place for romance here. Expect TFA again, but even dumber.

Why not gang rape her with staline and Hitler ?

>use G Pryde, we so cleverer than Lucas lol the SIN of PRIDE get it?
>LGBTQ+ think it's a diss on Pride Parade and boycott the movie

>Rey and Kylo still share a Force bond, which causes them to experience “Force flashes” of past events as they fight.
We Naruto now

>I do, frequently

AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in *

AHHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

Attached: 1551208357493.jpg (875x1023, 152K)

don't care about your post but it made me think of Rey exploring Ben's outer rim with her tongue so here's a (You)

>I-I-I do... frequently!

Attached: 1535058684985.png (646x595, 280K)

>schizophrenia: the post

>I do, frequently.

Attached: uhh.png (625x459, 421K)

>knights of ren go off to the unknown regions
>there’s super secret weapons here boss
>show me
>we can’t we need to find a device to show us where they are
>can somehow find and not find weapons at the same time
>mfw it’s schroedingers Death Star
BRAVO JJ

He loves her, but she betrayed him and he probably thinks feelings are weak.

In the TLJ novel, when he realized she didn't kill him before running off, he thought it was "almost as if she cared for him" and said that her sentimentality or weakness would get her killed, so he clearly thinks its like weak sauce to love and spare people. He probably wants to murder her, but knows he can't.

Imagine coming into a thread an samefagging this hard to something nobody else gave a single shit about.

>evil possessed c3po

groan

Yeah, fuck Rey. She's just a dumb nobody garbage picker. Kylo is the Big Dick from House Sywalker/Naberrie/Amidala. He's descended from the fucking Force itself. He's the real protag and Disney can go fuck themselves if they say otherwise.

>he gets it but still acts retarded

sasuga, autist

>He loves her, but she betrayed him
No she didn't. He betrayed himself.
>be a patriot
>fall in love with the VP despite him being a homocidal maniac
>VP kills the fuck out of the president and takes his place
>come destroy the entire galaxy with me!
>No
>What the FUCK you BETRAYED ME AND NOW THE GALAXY WILL BURN WITH THE SAME INTENSITY MY VERY DARK SOUL BURNS WITH THE HEAT OF YOUR LOVE

Except Rey. She's a Force user, but she's still a cog in the machine. That's how fucking irrelevant she is.

>killed billions

Not him and he didn't want it to happen and tried to stop it from happening again.

>without regret

You have autism, congrats.

You should fuck yourself for caring about nu wars in the first place

>"people" can't realize that trilogy is about Kylo being the last Skywalker and redeeming himself just like Anakin did when he literally LITERALLY worships Vader's helmet
>Yes they can it's pretty obvious
>NO THEY CAN'T YOU ARE RETARDED BUT ALSO RIGHT!

constant reminder that Reylos predicted TLJ and everything else but retarded fanboys and clickbait articles act like they invented the fucking wheel years later

I'm no doctor but that's defibnitely not acne. This shit is either birthmark or tumor or this moron self removed a mole

I
I honestly just don't care anymore. Fuck, i lived Star Wars for years, it was easily my most favorite franchise of movies/games etc during my childhood, but now....now i really don't care anymore. Its not just how terrible all of the star wars content post Disney acquisition has been, but also how shit the cult-like fanbase has become.
Its time for me to get off this ride.

Attached: 1562472744667.png (369x154, 112K)

Is it rapey if your friend introduces you to a girl? Oh wait, you don't have any friends and no girl wants to talk to you. Nvm.

>Its time for me to get off this ride
You should have dropped it after tfa you fucking retard.

No one gives a fuck about what dumb Daisy said. Unironically.

As I said once: I will only watch this move if it will end up with Luke waking up next to Mara Jade, and the events of Disney trilogy turned out to be just a bad dream

Thanks for your input. I'm sure we'll all take it into consideration and remember you.

Vong should strictly be at most a TV series thing like what they were gonna do with clone wars. The concept is too generic for a movie of its own.

Star wars has so much material to work with, they could be pumping out movies like the MCU on a yearly basis but just choose boring stories.

Daisy is a dumb peformative SJW, who cares what she thinks about Reylo.

And she said the adventure thing was only between her and Finn and Poe. She's always cagey about Kylo, but she did say their relationship will be explored in even more depth and that it's say to say that it develops in TROS since it developed in the last two movies as well.

The guy who did interviewers said the expected Poe and Finn to be a bigger deal, bu all that was talked about was Kylo and Rey. Kylo is always a walking spoiler, so they can't talk about him much. The fact that Daisy is so open about the Poe/Finn/Rey stuff should tell you how fucking unimportant it's going to be but you're a dumbass and probably ugly too.

Fuck you nigger

>we
kill yourself hole

All reylo fags deserve gas chamber

>live action Star Wars show when even the movies are fucking terrible and leave you wondering where all the money went
Yikes talk about angry. Disney should have cast you guys as Kylo with all that unkempt rage.

>>The Knights of Ren return from an expedition to the Unknown Regions to inform Kylo about a secret arsenal of superweapons built by Palpatine.
>>Kylo and the Knights of Ren begin searching for the Wayfinder, a device required to locate the arsenal.

Rehashing the 'find the map to Skywalker' plot from the first movie.

>>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander

>>The Wayfinder’s coordinates are in C-3P0’s old memory unit

Again rehashing the map in a droid thing.

Too retarded to not be true.

lol

>Star wars has so much material to work with
They have nothing because they fucked over everyone who loved star wars years ago.

They already employed you as their personal bitch

>t. TRIGGERED fat ugly virgin

Attached: 1536263881828.jpg (758x960, 90K)

Disney could easily retool EU material. Will they? Fuck no. But they COULD.

This is unironically worse than TLJ

Remember what they did to thrawn in rebels?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

Attached: virgincope.png (821x131, 7K)

I wish, user. It'd beat being that bitch who sits on Yea Forums getting angry over fictional tales in a fictional ways.
Not for much longer. Look outside, user.

At least there is no time travel

Only took you 23 minutes to edit. You're slacking.

HAOLY DIVAAH

Jokes on you nigger, I'm only posting, while commuting

>he betrayed himself

Fuck off, Rey. Being retarded is why you're still a viring and he won't dick you.

Joke on you, nigger. I'm not European.

No they couldnt because tfa destroyed any chance of good star wars content going forward.

>he's still doing it

oof

How did he not betray himself when he tried to help the woman to love only to throw it all away because his uncle tried to kill him? He fucked up. He'd have been a beacon of redemption and a master to a new generation of jedi, rubbing his cunt uncle's perception of him in his face.
>he's still doing it but I'm still doing it and that's okay because I'm not a fag haha right

I read the thrawn books but never watched that shit show, all i heard was he now has pupils and got eaten by a space whale or some bullshit like that.

What in TFA stops outside Galaxy threats?

He never wanted to join the Resistance. He helped Rey with the intent to rule the Galaxy with her. You dumb ugly cunt can't even follow a simple movie. You are ironically just as retarded as Rey. The whole point was that she was naive and stupid as fuck for thinking that he was just going to flip a switch and abandon everything he worked for just because he killed Snoke.

The characters and story were completely ruined faggot, it's not hard to understand.

>He never wanted to join the Resistance
He didn't have to. He fucking killed their main threat. Just because you don't like black doesn't mean you have to be white.

Joining Rey would have been betraying himself. He can't just join her because she wants him to. He doesn't believe in the Resistance. He has to come to his own conclusions now that he's not being controlled by anyone. Wow, you are so dumb like how do you not get the point of his story?

Attached: D_sQM37U0AEQmNk.jpg (1746x2048, 402K)

It's pretty hard to understand, sure. It's hard to understand that you can be so lacking in creativity that you have to base the entire EU off of who? Luke, Han, Leia, and Palpatine? Guess what buddy. There is more characters in the story than that.

What the fuck are you talking about? Read a book, brainlet.

He clearly states that he wants to do away with the Resistance and make something new. Killing them was always in his plan.

>Joining Rey would have been betraying himself
How? Because she was trained by that literal who that tried to kill him over absolutely nothing?

>He'd have been a beacon of redemption and a master to a new generation of jedi, rubbing his cunt uncle's perception of him in his face.

Thanks for understanding what's going to happen in Episode IX. You're so smart.

Attached: fixed.jpg (978x1024, 142K)

why would anyone give the slightest fuck about nu wars spin off shit when they cant even maintain the internal consistency of their main characters and story?

You're a special kind of dumb, huh? I never implied anything with him joining. You did that. What does there have to be exactly two opposing factions for you tiny pea brain to comprehend?

Because she wanted him to betray his beliefs and ideals for hers, and at the drop of a hat to boot. Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend?

Attached: FOOSLS 8-9 rumors.jpg (848x1814, 1.42M)

>would have
>this somehow implies I meant it was so
Thanks for understanding the English language. Fuck off to your own shithole, please.

dude the sequels has no fans only old fans who are still in denial that starwars sucks now

>i-I DIDN"T SAY THAST
>yeah, the movie said that dumbshit
>b-but I didn't say that!

You are so fucking dumb, stop posting forever. No one gives a fuck about your dumb opinions, we're discussing actual canon here and Rey wanted him to betray everything for her and he refused.

>i'm so dumb pls stop pointing out how dumb i am durrrff

kek

Kill yourself hole, no one gives a fuck about nu wars.

The future of Star Wars will be endless increasingly lowe budget schlock TV series just like Star Trek or Babylon. And the captain will always be a white woman, or a lesbian negress and there will be little to no aliens except for brown hue ET like creatures without any personality

that's what i thought, cuck

Yes. You're spouting nonsense.
What? Are you even sure you have the same chain in mind? Who cares what his feelings were towards them. I never implied that him joining was a thing at all. You did.

The most retarded part of Rey's thought process is she actually wanted him to go back to murder uncle Luke with her. Jesus Christ, she really has been alone on a shithole her whole life to think that would go over well.

The movie did. It's canon. No one cares about you or what you think. Retard.

>the Sith troopers were Palpatines troops
>they look like F. O. TROOPERS
>they also have Sith Jumptroopers
>they LITERALLY jump from their TIE Fighters to continue the fight
>they also have situ star destroyers that have death stars in them
This movie is a joke?

>Just forgive him, Ben. We can sleep on the other side of the island so you don't get nightmares anymore.

kek

Must be hard to have a literal autist for a waifu.

Did what, exactly? Explain it for me in layman's terms for such a simple person as myself, user. All I said that is in a normal person's view Kylo betrayed himself by lashing out against people practically unrelated to him problems.

>how DARE Uncle Luke be evil and try to kill me
>well I better be evil now
>actually I'm not evil
>or am I?
>I am
>kidding lol who knows the writers left it open to write the next movie because planning ahead is hard

>in a normal person's view

You're not normal. You're subhuman IQ who can't even follow a simple story.

>It's canon
No one cares about nu wars hole

Kylo thinks he's the good guy, pay attention ugly cuck.

uwu stay mad Luke died a virgin

>You're not normal. You're subhuman IQ
So... normal? I asked you to explain better, user. Sitting there in your chair and calling me retarded isn't what I had in mind

That's the point. He betrays himself by thinking he's good guy and doing right when actually he's just being a fucking cunt like Anakin and Luke. You dense fuck.

Luke was never a cunt disney shill

Daisy Ridley said we'd find out more about Rey's parents and I don't think any of the "leaks" have mentioned this?

Attached: 1465621362205.jpg (320x320, 13K)

>shamelessly switching goalposts this hard

lmaoooo at ur lifeeee

If you're not willing to discuss Disney canon then fuck off, retard. That's the movies we're talking about. Luke was clearly a piece of shit to Kylo and tried to fucking murder him. Do I think that's good? No. But that's the story that was told. Now walk your babydick out to another thread to troll like some pathetic retard who seeks justification from strangers on an Australian kangaroo catching forum.

No one gives a fuck about Rey and Pablo confirmed for the billionth time she's not a Skywalker.

What posts did I change, buddy? Share with me and the thread. If you're right then may I submit to ye. The almighty faggot who is right about a fucking children's video franchise.

Luke wouldnt do that stupid bitch

>lmao I troll u xD EPIC WIN
Fucking kill yourself.

I don't need you to submit to me. You never had an argument in the first place. I'm basically playing with my food at this point.

Daisy and JJ confirmed we'd learn about her parents, that's all I know. Doubt she's a Skywalker unless JJ goes full retarded retcon mode.

None of the leaks mention fuck all about her parents, maybe it's being kept under wraps as a flashback sequence idk.

>continues to babble without addressing points
Yeah you're right, clearly. Pathetic as fuck, honestly, bruv.

Go to bed, Rey. You're going to die a virgin at this rate.

From preview I thought that she got her tits out.

Rey is a piece of shit mary sue that should be thrown into the garbage and forgotten for all eternity. Let me guess now you'll start making points as to why Rey is good? She's not.

It's because no one fucking cares and it's not important.

Rey is a shit, but if she wants to get dicked down by Kylo Ben (spoiler: she does), she's going to have to stop being such an autistic rageturded brainlet.

Attached: tumblr_pvavlgeIiM1rug49vo2_1280.jpg (750x1040, 213K)

k bye dumb ugly bitch

Wear you fucking helmet next time so you don't hurt yourself.

Attached: EAFEvgvU0AIaAlk.jpg (969x991, 80K)

Why do you assume I hate Kylo just because he made some absolutely fucking retarded moves that go against his own motives? He's literally you.
>AHHHH UNCLE LUKE TRIED TO KILL ME
>posts tumblr memes in anger

>Pablo
gtfo nuwars employee

Bye then, faggot. I'm too busy dabbing to pay attention to your neediness anyways.
-dabs-

>poopoopeepee

That's nice.

Attached: tumblr_pvavlgeIiM1rug49vo3_1280.jpg (750x1191, 294K)

yikes and cringepilled

Attached: tumblr_pvavlgeIiM1rug49vo1_1280.jpg (750x632, 155K)

Because God forbid you actually man up and say "Yeah I browse Tumblr." Instead you use it like some sort of deflection. -dabs-
-dabbed on again for the umpteenth time-

>he gives her the bigger half

uwu!~

Attached: tumblr_p149p6NQiz1wqabf1o1_1280.png (874x906, 412K)

>w-what wrong user you don't like my tumblrposting?
>w-well you're a faggot an not I despite actively engaging in homosexual activities :)

tfa might've been bad, but you could still have salvaged what was there. I'm willing to forgive a trilogy of 2 good movies and 1 bad one, not to mention that Star Wars is more than just movies, but now they've done 2 movies and haven't started an interesting story or actual worthwhile character arcs, the games are, well EA, the books are embarrassing, ranging from pages of brapposting to what i can only describe as the nu-male joke memed into reality in he form of Chuck Wendig, and the shows are made for little children.
Couple that with a fanbase now primarily consisting of what i can only describe as the cult like woke twitter crowd who shut down any criticism with "uhhh hot take, no one asked for your opinion mmkay" and a company who shifts any discussion about Star War's flaws to identity politics (just look at how the biggest part of online discussion about the sequels turned into "Star Wars fans HATE WOMEN NOW" which is stupid, considering that Leia has always been a thing and she, among characters like Ahsoka, are fan favorites) and Star Wars is beyond redemption.
I'm....tired

>he's still here
>he thinks I'm going to respond to him
>his face when NEVER EVER

Embarrasing desu

Attached: 1518339932836.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>can't actively refute jackshit
>still here as an insult when it applies to yourself
>HE'S STILL HERE LMAO WOAH LOOK AT ME *THAT GUY* GOT REKT. I'M KYLO REN! CHECK OUT MY TUMBLR!
Pathetic.
-dabs some more-

hot