The Ring will not save Gondor. It only has the power to destroy. Please, let me go

>The Ring will not save Gondor. It only has the power to destroy. Please, let me go

Attached: 7865C9B1-176C-40AC-8D68-A8E41F1290E6.png (211x239, 74K)

Yeah the power to destroy all these fucking orcs you dumb hobbit. Now shut the fuck up and hand it over.

Attached: faramir.jpg (294x300, 14K)

Why didn't they just put the ring in Gandalf's ass and fly him to the moon?

The moon is a boat, on that boat is a piece of glowing fruit. Sailing that boat is... I don't know... a magical dude. You wouldn't want him to get near that ring, either.

>I WILL TAKE IT! I WILL TAKE THE RING TO MORDOR!

>NOOOOO SAM STOP PICKING ON SMEAGLE HES NOT EVIL HES JUST MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!!

>WE'LL TAKE THE LOT TO MORDOR

What power does the ring have anyway? All it ever did was make the wearer invisible and paranoid/delusional.

Are you familiar with the "Horcrux" from... I wanna say... The Dark Crystal? What movie was that? Anyway, it's like that for Souron.

why didn't they just fly over mordor and drop the ring in mount doom?

>One does not simply import a ring into mordor
>Its black gates are guarded by more than just customs agents. There are import duties on jewelry and their fiscal policies have cumulative taxes that does not end.

Attached: boromir.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

I don't get this meme

Then what about the other (((rings of power)))? Are they also useless trinkets? And what did they mean by "one ring to rule all"? Rule how? Over what?
A glorified phylactery is all it was?

That is true. It only has the power to destroy.

>NO

Attached: Finally Frod.png (1943x1080, 2.1M)

>SAM ME AND SMEAGOL BOTH HELD THE RING SO I TRUST THIS CREEPY LITTLE FUCK MORE THAN A LIFE LONG FRIEND
I would've just stabbed frodo and smeagol then and there and carried the ring myself.

Lando Calrissian is a corrupt ruler of Cloud City and he is working with the Ewoks.

Sourman made all the rings and gave them as gifts to the Hibbits and Wellingtons and whoever, but they were like... like what if the CIA gave you a smartphone? They're like "Here, dude, free smartphone. Fresh from the CIA."

You'd expect them to have backdoors built into the phone, right?

The rings were mind-control devices. Low-dose heroin, whereas the one ring was the hard shit.

Tony Stark and Boba Fett are working together to build a wall that will keep the xenomorphs out.

Just finished reading the books and amm currently on the Silmarillion.

Why is it so good? I feel so good reading Tokein's shit.

Attached: 1553994329438.png (285x300, 179K)

Frodo had to believe smeagol could be redeemed because he was seriously concerned he may end up like him

>Sourman made all the rings
he made all but the 3 that the elves got

>"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement

Why can't redditors come up with a good meme?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

shut the fuck up you imbecile

And Predator will pay for the wall!
#FAKENEWS

cringe hothead