Any movies to handle the constant fear and dread of living in a third world country? I fear for my family and myself...

Any movies to handle the constant fear and dread of living in a third world country? I fear for my family and myself, I might get mugged and killed when coming back from work. Some broke into the house of a neighbor and put everyone under gunpoint. I can't handle it anymore, lads.

Attached: hell.png (1599x791, 1.99M)

Yu win MAc gregor
Hotel
Family

Attached: uwantsumfuk.jpg (480x386, 93K)

Cheer up. At least you don’t have to live in America

>dirt fucking poor village
>but every house has the technology to pirate satellite TV

Attached: 1561090186482.png (494x433, 206K)

City of God is kino and exactly what you're looking for user.

I want to escape the current reality, not delve into it.

Attached: 1563593631325.png (970x542, 257K)

Why won't you just leave

What country do you live in?

You mean living in somewhere better than anywhere in Europe at the Renascence?

Too poor and I couldn't possibly bring all my relatives.
Brazil.

Attached: 1563626467196.png (480x445, 121K)

Literally just leave. You'll never be at peace with the constant threat of violence, and you will never be successful in a place that is undeveloped. Walk if you have to.

>Brazil.
aren't there pretty hot women in brazil?

Why don't you work and save up some money? Brazil has some really nice developed cities like Sao Paulo, maybe move to those areas?

Man up loser. Brazil isn't that bad. Surviving is cheap. Booze is cheap, food is cheap, women are easy, and there are plenty of safe enough cities to live.
I bet you're just an attention whore who was excited at the perspective of someone asking where you're from or simply answering your shitty thread huh?

ch-ch-ch-checked

Move out of France, mon ami.

Based Satan

I'm a white guy in South Africa. It's not so bad as long as you stay in your gated area. /pol/ would like it cuz the media just rants about how evil Israel is 24/7

Saath Efrikan?

>telling some favela nigger to 'just pull your bootstraps'

Attached: 1546467655428.gif (245x245, 968K)

this op is a megaattetionwhorefaggot.

I hope you have guns and lots of ammo. If not, move literally anywhere else immediately. wtf

Yeah we all have R4's (SA Galil's) and private security. A white person who can't afford to live in a gate community or somewhere with no armed guards is fucked though.

You need private security here, the cops are corrupt as fuck and are more likely to mug you than locals are. It's not even a black thing because most of our guards are black and as long as you pay them well they're effective at their job.

Sounds like a really precarious position to be in. I'd leave as soon as possible if I were you.

according to our media it's the price of standing up against zionism. Again pol should come live here

That could be pretty rad. I'd move there if a few thousand other gun owners were also willing to come with me and help you guys out. Anyway, move immediately. I hear tell that Russia is accepting you guys with open arms.

life is good here user. due to the exchange rate, I get to live a life of relative comfort like higher than middle class-ish by just knowing a few programming languages. work hours is like 5-8 hrs only and I work from home or anywhere with an internet. bought a condo in a really good place.

Lol, Russia literally unconditionally supports the ANC and funded them to overthrow the white government in the 80s. Russia being our friend is a bunch of BS.

Only places that take in white south africans without hassle are Israel, Australia, and some parts of the US. Believe me we've all looked into it

Liquidate all of your assets, put your money into an offshore bank account, go to the border of a nice country, try to enter illegally without any proof of where you come from and maybe they'll accept you or deport you to a country where the majority of the population isn't murderous retards.

Sicario

Attached: Spooped.gif (662x662, 202K)

>It's not so bad
>wh*te fuck
Hmm I wonder why is it not bad

it might be because he isn't clinically retarded like the negroids he's surrounded by, you master baiter.

Why did God put me here on earth, im a person who is good yet I am made to be born in a shit hole. Some kind user please let me live with you in the first world.

Are you a cute girl or have any cute sisters?

No but I have a my brother and my sister who live with me. I want them to live somewhere safer.

I've been under the impression for a while that Brazil is one of those bizarre places where you are either living like a literal caveman in hut made of mud and scrap tin or you are a multi-millionaire living in palatial condo with absolutely no wiggle room in between

how is this not "what in tardation"? it's such an easy jump to make

Replace caveman with fave la and yes

South Africa is sort of similar. There used to be a lot of middle class whites and even some middle class mixed/blacks. The former have all fled or have been killed while the latter are all either super rich or super poor now

I feel you bro

florida man here

Once I woke up to the sound of the window right above my head getting smashed in with a brick.

Turned out it was some dude wanted for like 40 other break-ins

Attached: tenten_akatsuki.jpg (900x800, 644K)

Just watch Westerns.
Third world countries are pretty much the Wild West.

Also, Philippines is much worse.
Everyone is a complete asshole at best and irredeemably evil at worst.
Everything is ridiculously expensive, even when it's a bootleg or an unofficial pirated product.
Crime is everywhere, to the point that you can brutally mutilate and murder a cop in public and get away with it scot-free.
Demonic cults and terrorists are everywhere and they always commit acts of terror all the time, while the law doesn't give a damn because they will lose if they do.
The people are extremely racist towards everyone who isn't Filipino, especially if you're black, Muslim or Chinese.
Chinese are the black people of the Philippines and Muslims are the Jews of the Philippines, while everyone thinks black people are monsters or demons.
They are also extremely prejudiced towards persons with disabilities and the LGBT community.
Filipinos are more prejudiced and bigoted than the Nazis and the KKK combined.
Social justice is practically nonexistent there, but there are a tiny minority of SJWs there, and they are the laughingstock of the country.
Unfortunately, I stand up for social justice and I am autistic so I am often mocked and called Captain Feminazi (ironic since Filipinos are worse than Nazis).
Filipinos are the definition of the alt-right.
Child abuse is not only normal, but encouraged, and also domestic abuse.
Cuckoldry is very common and Filipinos often cuck and get cucked.
Human traffickers are very common and the law can't do a damn thing.
Philippines is the closest thing to a Hell on Earth.
But at least the big cities have a nice, cyberpunk aesthetic.

I love my country but not the people nor the state it's in nor the government.
I hope someone can fix and save my country.

Doesn't china shit on flips who live in china?

Do you think that it's because of THE PATRIARCHY?

No.
Everyone supports this current state, because it's the status quo.
It's not because of some patriarchy or whatever.

How much do little girls cost in your shit hole country?

Attached: philippines-webcam-child-abuse_768717b0-347c-11e7-bd82-6d419ba359be.jpg (960x651, 99K)

Why do you need to know.
I'm staying away from that shit.

Sounds extremely based. No wonder Hotwheels lives there.

Also, for some reason, ugliness is something to be proud of in this country.
So if you're an ugly creepy incel who doesn't care about putting his life in danger and doesn't mind getting a job, Philippines is pretty much a paradise for you.

I heard that if you murder someone there all you got to do is put a cardboard sign by their corpse saying they were a drug user/dealer and the cops wont even investigate it.

Watch slumdog millionaire, grow a pair of balls and leave that shithole. Too bad for your relatives but maybe you can help them when succesful.

post coordinates

i like lurking in google maps